Start by marking “Holographic Havoc” as Want to Read:
Holographic Havoc

Holographic Havoc

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
Hayden Knight’s job is simple. All he has to do is sell his father’s latest invention to Tate South, the Acquisitions Manager of the biggest supplier of the best in cutting-edge technology. The virtual assistant is designed to help the user in all aspects of their life, but Hayden views the holographic helper as nothing but a nuisance. Keeping his annoyance to himself is r ...more
Published October 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Holographic Havoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holographic Havoc

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review

Shannon

L.M. Brown is a new to me author- I came across her on Twitter when #cockygate broke and well, here I am!
I really liked Holographic Havoc. It's a quick, fun, sweet read, with an entertaining premise and delightful characters. The idea of holograph assistant is intriguing- I think it'd be kind of cool to have one to keep me on track at the gym and whatnot, but I'm not sure I'd want it to be around 24/7. Mr, Knight needs to work out some kinks before I'm completely on board!
I got such a kick out
Trapped
Nov 27, 2018
Tannie
Dec 08, 2018
I live in England, in a quaint little village that time doesn't seem to have touched. No, wait a minute- that's the retirement biography. Right now I am in England in a medium sized town that no one has ever heard of, so I won't bore you with the details. Keeping me company are numerous sexy men. I just wish that they weren't all inside my head.

Please note, L.M. Brown is no longer active on Goodre