Start by marking “Predestined Love” as Want to Read:
Predestined Love

Read Book* *Different edition

Predestined Love

When God answered Maria’s prayer and sent her His choice, someone from her past came to claim what he thought was his.

Will he succeed in ruining
Kindle Edition
Published February 14th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Predestined Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Predestined Love

Start your review of Predestined Love
Tera L. Kirksey
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story about faith and trusting God for your miracle. Maria meeting Marco was the perfect timing for two souls who thought waiting on the Lord would be the way to go after past hurts and failures. Having compassion with the kids at the orphanage, Maria caught the attention of Peter's heart of faith that a miracle was on the way for him. It was all God. They all became a family.
The best part was the news Peter shared at the wedding of his visit of healing from the angel Miracle. It wa
Robin
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. Letting God lead in the selection of a spouse is the bottom line of this well written story. How that happens and what finally opened Maria's eyes drives this story. Highly recommend. ...more
Raelee Carpenter
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story and the unique whimsical style of prose. A quick read with a lot of interesting detail.
Faye Parham Harris
Reading this book

Reading this book was like listening to God confirm his promise to so many of us that don't feel like we are worthy of God's grace and mercy and love and the many blessings he has for us,God wants to shower us with his love and many many blessings we just need to trust him to be head of our lives and to do what is best for us ,This book an awesome confirmation of God's word loved reading it and listening to it.☺
The Selfie Review
Maria Bradford can’t believe her luck when she’s granted the opportunity to volunteer at an orphanage for one year—in Italy. Although it’s a long way from her home in Jamaica, she is eager to explore the world. It doesn’t hurt that she’ll also have a chance to study piano with Signore Paul Mantago. Upon arriving in Italy, Maria stays with her close friend Mike. She knows that Mike is in love with her, but she doesn’t feel the same way about him.

Once she begins working at the orphanage, she form
D
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Predestined Love is a story of surrendering to God's perfect will for your life.

I love how Maria was determined not to fall back into her old ways that caused her so much hurt and pain. She trusted God to bless her with the mate that He wanted her to have and she allowed Him to direct her path in every aspect of her life. It was not easy for her, but when you have lived outside of the will of God and experienced the chaos that a sinful life can cause, you are not willing to go through that type
Lynda Knapp
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read!

I do recommend this. It was a very sweet story. The characters were realistic and the story was well-written. Good job, Marshalee Patterson.
Debbie
Nov 20, 2018 rated it liked it
"Predestined Love" by Marshalee Patterson is a cute story of love and waiting on God to bring the right mate to you. There is a scene that might be offensive to some, attempted rape. I don't like reading about this subject but it does happen.

I think my favorite character is Peter. I am really glad that he had a happy ever after in this story.

I liked the story for the most part but there was a few things that bothered me, Maria living with Gary, they weren't in a physical relationship but Gary te
Olivia Cortis
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story about Maria and Marco, such a beautiful Christian love story. I pray and wish people would pray to God our father and seek his will especially when it comes to marriage, this story tells you that God is always with you and when you seek to do his will everything will fall into place! This story is about having faith and trusting in God and it is very realistic if you believe like me!
Sonnetta
Aug 01, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked this story but I felt that it was rushed. I wanted more character development. I felt that the characters fell in love too easy and it did not seem real. I know that other readers will appreciate this story.
Lillie
A sweet love story. I appreciated that the main characters wanted God's will for their lives, but I felt that Maria took advantage of Mike, the friend who was in love with her. The writing style was very simple. ...more
Janice Sisemore
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Predestined love

Even though the main story was about Marco and Maria I really enjoyed Peter that lived at the orphanage. So wonderful how the Angel came to him. I felt bad for Gary who wanted to be more than a friend to Maria. There needs to be a book with his story.
Caitlyn Santi
This is a very good novella, with a fabulous faith story and a message to trust God with your life and to bring you together with your soulmate in His perfect timing. I enjoyed this story, and will probably read more of this author's work in the future! ...more
Melissa Henderson
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trusting in God's plan while experiencing new life adventures can be stressful. Maria wants to begin a new life and has hope and faith in God. Interesting story. I received a copy of this book from the author and this is my personal honest opinion. No review was required. ...more
Martha
Dec 31, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little bit choppy in the writing style, but a short novel with fast love interest that develops.
I found it interesting enough to finish and read.
Susan Emery-O'Malley
Loved it!

Loved the characters,flawed and human but stepping out in faith. They realized that following God's will is always the best.
Rebecca Damrill
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the faith and message

I love that this is the perfect meshing of faith and sticking to your faith and giving it to god! It’s a message some get discouraged with and it’s hard, but sometimes even a subtle book reminder is nice!
Mary Beth
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Travelling to Italy was Maria's way of escaping her past and beginning a new life. After being used and treated as cheap by men because of poor judgement, Maria prayed and left her fate in God's Hands to find her the perfect match. ...more
Dotty
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists, and/or authors. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 ...more
Claudette Beckford-brady
This short novella is an endearing story about love and faith; the assurance that God answers prayers, that despite trials and tribulations and suffering, one’s faith in the love and power of God will ultimately bear fruit and bring triumph over adversity.
Short but sweet is how I would describe this book and would recommend it as a good read. This book should appeal to teenagers and young adults in particular but also to more mature readers. .
Gee  Dixon
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: challenge, my-books
This book was full of faith, love, trust and believing. Maria moves to Italy to do volunteer work at an orphanage. She hopes to find the man that God has planned for her. Maria and Marco not only find love for one another but for a special boy named Peter. This story was so good that I read it in one sitting.
Annette Granberry
Jun 14, 2018
Shantel
Feb 07, 2020
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2015

• Freedom's Kiss (Carrington Family #3)
  • Return to Me, Cowboy
  • Love on the Range: A Christian Western Romance (Looking Glass Lake, #0.5)
  • Their Christmas Miracle
  • Crispens Point
  • A Bridge Unbroken (Miller's Creek #5)
  • In Her Candy Jar (Svensson Brothers #1)
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Some Say Love (Hope #3)
  • A Single Spark (The Spark Brothers, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Consequences
  • Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)
  • Wedding a Warrior
  • Do Date Your Handsome Rival (Jewel Family #3)
  • Don't Ditch a Detective (Strong Family Romance Book 4)
  • Fighting for Love (A Bride's Unexpected Joy, #3)
  • Sweet Water (Second Chance Romance, #2)
  • A Perfect Weakness
I was born in Kingston, Jamaica and always had a love for reading. It was while attending the Merl Grove High School that I discovered that I loved writing stories. Some of my favourite novels were written by Charles Dickens and Victor Hugo, as I found that I was drawn to stories that promoted good morals and values, which are great influences in building good character and qualities in us.

However