Start by marking “Inn Love” as Want to Read:
Inn Love

Inn Love

Attention Ghost Lovers! Prime opportunity to own this historic bed and breakfast in Pine Hollow, Maine, for a spooky low price. Must be comfortable with the mystical and at home with haunted spirits. (Don’t say we didn’t warn you.) Previous buyers haven’t lasted the night— will you be the one to tame the teeming shadows of this lovely Victorian mansion?

Will Ryan and Davis
Published October 2018

To ask other readers questions about Inn Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inn Love

Start your review of Inn Love
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I skimmed the sex scenes and barely finished.

The voices of the MCs were interchangeable. They were basically the same person. At one point, Davis refers to Ryan as Davis.

The drama with the other competitors, especially Jules, was OTT. WTF was that all about?

The MCs fall in love in 24 hours.

Silly, frustrating, boring.

Eugenia
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
There are so many things wrong with this book I can’t even get into it. I’m being generous with the two stars. Really. The only good thing here were the three ghosts.
~Volha~
This was cute short non spooky story. There were some heart felt moments as well as steamy encounters. I liked the main couple, the plot twist and how the book ended - it was so sweet! The Ghost Sisters were appropriately sarcastic and enjoyable! I recommend it!
Trio
Super cute - solid 3 stars.
Michael Pauley's granny voice is always going to work for me, that's all I can say *wink*.
Lelyana
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, 2017, heart-warming, free

Give Lucy Lennox a ghost story anytime, I'll read it in a heartbeat.
A little spooky with three ghost acted as a matchmaker. Sexy time, and an insta-love and a happilly ever after. I'm good.
Recommended!
Shannon
3.5

Audible Review

Overall 3.5 out of 5 stars
Performance 3 out of 5 stars
Story 3.5 out of 5 stars

Fun, quick read.
This was a cute and fun quick listen. It was entertaining and now I want to own a haunted B&B in New England. I got a kick out of the sisters and the way they manipulated situations for Davis.
There were a couple of things that happened that could have used some fleshing out, but eh, for a novella what can you expect.
The narration was fine- I feel like Ryan's character was a little over
Claudia
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
short and sweet .. and for that remarkable good
Pixie
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute little freebie. Great for a quick Halloween read.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Do you think you could live in a haunted B&B? Would you do it to become the owner of the property? Twenty people tried and only two remained after three sister ghosts have they fun making those who left completely frightened or hurt. Davis and Ryan start off as competitors but end up as lovers as each has their own vision for the property. Can the two combine to make the most of the situation? Or will only one be the rightful winner and lose the love of his life? Completely adorable characters a ...more
Serena Yates
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
An old haunted inn that has stood empty for years, two men with diametrically opposed reasons for wanting to buy it, and a very spooky first meeting on Halloween are the ingredients for this delightful novella. The tone of the newspaper ad that starts it all made me laugh, I liked both men from the beginning, and considering the fact that the ghosts have already scared away a ton of people interested in buying the place, I hoped for a fun story with a touch of the supernatural. And that is exact ...more
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
I liked it, it was a fun little book that involved a competition and 3 meddling ghost. The only thing I am not always hot on is insta-love. Sometimes it can be pulled off but, unfortunately this wasn't one of those times. Other than that I enjoyed it.
Becca
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very cute and funny spooky story. Full of meddling old biddies who are determined to have Davis win the inn. They have a secret. What Davis didn't expect was to find the love of his life at the same time.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, all-hallows-eve
Lucy loves her old ladies doesn't she?

Thankfully these sisters weren't too over the top and fit right in with this Halloween shorty.

I love a story with a house and I especially love a story with a house when the house is being SAVED.
Funzee Shu
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it

A super cute and sweet ghost story you MUST read for Halloween!!!

Oh, and I FLOVE the Maberly sisters!!!!! *winks*

Highly Recommended!!!!!!

Danielle  Gypsy Soul
Fun concept but execution was lacking. The two MC's fell in love within 24 hours which was completely unbelievable. The other contestants were scared really easily and the ones that didn't the reason they left was so OTT. I'm normally a fan of Lucy Lennox but the best thing I can say about this is that it was free and had ghosts in it which I needed for a challenge.
Kendra T
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this! It was a short story with super friendly (but only to the MC) ghosts. It was fun, and a cool concept. I was glad the MC's met and fell for each other. Great HFN with a believable HEA.
michaela ⚘
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m
This moved a bit too fast for me but that is expected when reading a short...I enjoyed the plot but found myself skimming the pages more than I should have. The ghosts were a really unique and cool touch though.
Isla James
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a fun idea. It's a take on reality competitions with 3 friendly ghosts added in. I loved it. This is another author that I stumbled on and can't put down. I highly recommend all her books.
Tj
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: freebie
Thee ghostly sisters play matchmaker in this cute Halloween freebie.
Jenn (not Lily)
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved watching the competitors each leave the house. Very cute and clever!
Lily
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think a haunted house story could be cute and romantic but LL proved me wrong. Bravo! Bravo!
FSzK
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A true autumn read: spooky, funny, romantic. I've enjoyed it very much!
Cris
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved it! Super cute story and amazing plot.
Denise GremoryKohta
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a blast to read. Those girls are a trip. Lucy Lennox always makes me smile if not laugh out loud. I have now read everything of hers that I and Goodreads knows of. I need more!!!!!
Kim
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read this author before. This is a great mm contemporary novella, set in a haunted house. I’ll read more from this author.
Briana
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super cute.
Ula'ndi Hart
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Awww this was cute. Fast, but understandable. Loved the Sisters. ;-) And the idea was also really refreshing.
Hannah Smith
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS!!! The perfect mix of sexy, sweet & awesome!

The sisters were brilliant and Ryan & Davies were so sweet 😍
Silkeeeeeereads
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too cute

I absolutely love funny ghost stories. Loved the sisters. The two main characters could have been fleshed out a bit more but all in all, it was a fun read.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Castle (Love in O'Leary, #5.5)
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • The World (Love in O'Leary #3.5)
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • The Fire (Love in O'Leary #4)
  • Four Letter Word (Love Logic, #2)
  • The Date (Love in O'Leary #0.5)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology Volume 4
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • Throwing Hearts
  • The Secret (Love in O'Leary #3)
  • Drew and Mr. Grumpy (Pineapple Grove #1.5)
  • Off Plan (Whispering Key, #1)
  • Hard Hart (Hart's Bay #1)
  • A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!