Start by marking “Inn Love” as Want to Read:
Inn Love

Inn Love

Attention Ghost Lovers! Prime opportunity to own this historic bed and breakfast in Pine Hollow, Maine, for a spooky low price. Must be comfortable with the mystical and at home with haunted spirits. (Don’t say we didn’t warn you.) Previous buyers haven’t lasted the night— will you be the one to tame the teeming shadows of this lovely Victorian mansion?

Will Ryan and Davis
Published October 2018

To ask other readers questions about Inn Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inn Love

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I skimmed the sex scenes and barely finished.

The voices of the MCs were interchangeable. They were basically the same person. At one point, Davis refers to Ryan as Davis.

The drama with the other competitors, especially Jules, was OTT. WTF was that all about?

The MCs fall in love in 24 hours.

Silly, frustrating, boring.

Lelyana
Shelves: 2017, free, heart-warming, mm

Give Lucy Lennox a ghost story anytime, I'll read it in a heartbeat.
A little spooky with three ghost acted as a matchmaker. Sexy time, and an insta-love and a happilly ever after. I'm good.
Recommended!
Pixie
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute little freebie. Great for a quick Halloween read.
Serena Yates
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
An old haunted inn that has stood empty for years, two men with diametrically opposed reasons for wanting to buy it, and a very spooky first meeting on Halloween are the ingredients for this delightful novella. The tone of the newspaper ad that starts it all made me laugh, I liked both men from the beginning, and considering the fact that the ghosts have already scared away a ton of people interested in buying the place, I hoped for a fun story with a touch of the supernatural. And that is exact ...more
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
I liked it, it was a fun little book that involved a competition and 3 meddling ghost. The only thing I am not always hot on is insta-love. Sometimes it can be pulled off but, unfortunately this wasn't one of those times. Other than that I enjoyed it.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: all-hallows-eve, m-m
Lucy loves her old ladies doesn't she?

Thankfully these sisters weren't too over the top and fit right in with this Halloween shorty.

I love a story with a house and I especially love a story with a house when the house is being SAVED.
Funzee Shu
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it

A super cute and sweet ghost story you MUST read for Halloween!!!

Oh, and I FLOVE the Maberly sisters!!!!! *winks*

Highly Recommended!!!!!!

michaela
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m
This moved a bit too fast for me but that is expected when reading a short...I enjoyed the plot but found myself skimming the pages more than I should have. The ghosts were a really unique and cool touch though.
Kendra T
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this! It was a short story with super friendly (but only to the MC) ghosts. It was fun, and a cool concept. I was glad the MC's met and fell for each other. Great HFN with a believable HEA.
Michaela Krumlová
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
So sweet :)
Isla James
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a fun idea. It's a take on reality competitions with 3 friendly ghosts added in. I loved it. This is another author that I stumbled on and can't put down. I highly recommend all her books.
Tj
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: freebie
Thee ghostly sisters play matchmaker in this cute Halloween freebie.
Kim
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read this author before. This is a great mm contemporary novella, set in a haunted house. I’ll read more from this author.
Denise GremoryKohta
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a blast to read. Those girls are a trip. Lucy Lennox always makes me smile if not laugh out loud. I have now read everything of hers that I and Goodreads knows of. I need more!!!!!
Briana
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super cute.
Ula'ndi Hart
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Awww this was cute. Fast, but understandable. Loved the Sisters. ;-) And the idea was also really refreshing.
Hannah Smith
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS!!! The perfect mix of sexy, sweet & awesome!

The sisters were brilliant and Ryan & Davies were so sweet 😍
Katherine
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet and sometimes silly, sometimes serious ghost story. With actual can be seen ghosts! Who interact with people! But the trio of sisters are meddling and want the right person to have their inn and run it the way they want. It just so happens they have decided the right person is Davis, but that means they have to drive off nineteen other competitors. But Davis really likes one of the competitors, Ryan, and together they may find a new life!

This was such a fun story with lots of heat and pl
Mixeura
Sep 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I read this in the train, and it was a nice, cute story to fight boredom with. It's super short, which is a shame, because some of the hauntings were really funny! I would have loved to see a bit more of the ghostly ladies too!
The plot was super simple, and the "twists" weren't mindblowing due to how short the book was, but I wasn't in it for a complex mystery.
I think this story had a lot of potential, and I kinda which to read a longer, even more hilarious version of it.
Nessa
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was just the cutest story ever, centering around three ghostly sisters, and Ryan, and Davis, who had an instant attraction (which people experience quite often) versus insta-love. The story was very imaginative and well written. I laughed out loud from time to time. The ending was so sweet and heartfelt. I did enjoy the style of this author's writing. I was definitely engrossed.
DC
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun fun fun!!!! I got this as part of an Instafreebie Halloween giveaway and this has been the best of the bunch. What a fun story this was. Davis and Ryan were so likeable and great together. And those Maberley sisters; Abby, Bette and Cal....terrific suporting cast. I finished reading this with a big smile!
Shelley Chastagner
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Three meddlesome sisters, who happened to be deceased, and a cast of characters that made me smile. I really enjoyed this paranormal romance. Ryan and Davis really clicked and I wanted it all to work out perfectly for them. Sweet moments and a few serious ones mixed with a few spicy enough to heat up my kindle.
Adult read
Morgan  Skye
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, reviewed
This was an adorable little story about some meddling ghosts and a little boy who finally grows up to achieve his dream.

There were a lot of times that I was annoyed with Ryan and I got tired of the other “contestants” but it was a quick story that had some cute and sweet moments.

3 of 5 stars
Rissa
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-read, freebies
Fun, interesting read!

I like Davis and Ryan! It definitely would have been more awesome if it was more fleshed out and was longer (there were also a couple of times when the names were reversed :( ). Nevertheless, I still enjoyed it!
Shaztwirl
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super adorable. I guess instalove is inevitable when you write a story with a brand new couple, so no complaints. The plot was sweet and the writing was very typically Lucky Lennox. She has a knack for very quickly drawing you in to a story and falling in love with the characters.
Cecilia Rodriguez

Beth
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute, quirky story! Love the Maberly sisters! Davis and Ryan are a cute couple who would fit in great in either Lennox universe. Fun read.
Badh
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a lovely, short, sweet, and funny love story. I love Lucy Lennox, so it was great to find this.
Elsi
Dec 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, free, m-m, paranormal
short ghost story.. free!
Brownbetty
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
The story of these two dudes who just want to bone but these three ghosts are conspiring to game a wacky property reality show?

Enjoyable.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!