Start by marking “Doc (Bodhi Beach, #2)” as Want to Read:
Doc (Bodhi Beach, #2)

Doc

(Bodhi Beach #2)

Nora Bennett doesn’t need a man.

She is sure of this—except perhaps when it comes to the sexy stack of Aussie that is her ex-fling, Declan “Doc” Wellesley. He’s the one she can’t quite shake loose. And when her emotions go unexpectedly haywire after her best friend becomes a mother, her lingering connection with Doc becomes even harder to ignore.

Doc has a thorn in his paw w
ebook, 1st edition
Published February 12th 2018 (first published February 11th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Doc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doc

Nicole Lynn Hoefs
So freaking good! My first book from this author, but definitely not my last. I’m giving it 4.5 out of 5 stars. Thanks to the publicist/author for providing me a copy in exchange for a honest review.

So I’m a little annoyed that I wasn’t aware this was book two in a series when I requested the ARC (and Goodreads didn’t show it as part of a series back then either), but that said, I think it can be read as a standalone! The characters from the first book are in this book, and it would have been ni
Lauren R.
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I heart Doc & Nora!

This story was such an emotional, angst, sexy hell of a ride.

Um yeah I can't quite look at certain cars the same way again!

Okay, I was on fire with the interactions of Doc and Nora.

Nora is a strong headed woman who has a past that keeps her from moving forward when it comes to relationships, especially with Doc.  There are times I loved her, hated her and felt for her.

Doc is a smart, handsome, sexy, fun loving and super swoony Au
Jan
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 My Beauty stars

Doc sure is an entertaining read, from start to finish.

I laughed out loud so many times with the banter and off the cuff comments. Great characters and although I haven't read the first book in the series but I now want to read Sophie and Fox's story too.

My first book by this author and it won't be my last, I followed the plot with ease and fell into Doc and Nora's story quickly.

Doc and Nora had a casual relationship until Doc started getting strong feelings for Sophie, Sop
Loredana
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Remember Doc when we first met Fox, the first book of Bodhi Beach? Oh yeah, he's back and just as swoon-worthy as ever. Let's add in that he's based on Franggy Yanez (@Fracrox). I think that's what made me want to pick up this book in the first place. Because...DUH!

By and large he's my favorite character of this book. He got his heart smashed into smithereens by Nora. While she's a feisty bundle of fun, it took me a while to really come to terms that she would be a good fit for Doc. While he def
Haddie
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing!! Since I am fairly familiar with the infamous Doc, I know he can be quite a handful. Nora is every bit as funny and awesome as Sophie (Lolls!), whom I still love and revisit in FOX all the time. Nora has a potty-mouth, she's an entertaining character. Not a single dull moment. Doc is sexy and free-loadin'. But he's got a soft side too; sensitive and patient. So amazing. I can't say that enough. And he's close with Fox. Can't not have Fox in there!
This is the second book I h
Nikki
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fab by SM Lumetta!!!
So we met Doc in the first Bodhi beach book about Fox.. and have patiently waited for his book since to see what the deal was between him and Nora.
Nora is trying her to not let anyone get close to her but can this hot bearded surfer just find the crack to let him sqeeze in?!
Absolutely love Nora and her craziness... love shes bold.. shes honest.. she has the mouth of a sailor.. shes perfect!
Doc is a hot loving stunt man what else could you ask for???
As much as we h
Konny
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And there is another winner by S.M. Lumetta !

Doc is the second book in the Bodhi Beach Series.While Doc can easily be read as a standalone, there are only a few cross overs, I recommend to read the books in order. Youll have a better understanding. The first book in the series,Fox tells Sophie and Foxs story.

Nora Bennett needs no man - except her ex.
Declan - Dex - Wellesley cant get her out of his head. He wants Nora, shes the only one that got away.
These two have a chemistry through the roof hi
Rosemarie McKenzie
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“That’s it baby,” I tell her. “Not too fast. I want to see everything.”

Excuse me while I drink some water because I must say that Declan “Doc” Wellesley is hot AF, that’s just a little taste of what’s to come when you start reading this book. Good gawd SM Lumetta did one fine a@@ job at writing his and Nora’s story. This book had a little bit of everything it was funny, sexy and had something’s in it that will most definitely break your heart. But have no fear because SM puts those pieces right
Elaine
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
SM Lumetta has a knack for writing relatable characters that are full of snark, disgustingly sexy and then dropping them into situations that leave you wanting to slap the bejesus out of at least one of them. Luckily, Doc the Aussie hottie we met in Fox isn’t one of them. Nora, Sophie’s bff wasn’t instantly likeable in this book. I thought she was too full of herself, too confident, too blasé about sex. Turns out girls got issues. Together, her & Doc are explosive. Their story is sweet and h ...more
Sasha
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It had an enemies to lovers/second chance vibe to it that was really fun. There are some deeper emotional scenes that tugged at the heartstrings but for the most part this book had me smiling and laughing here and there.

I loved Nora, she was quite the spitfire. The banter and flirtatious interactions between her and Doc were sweet. I loved her brand of sass, but her vulnerability made it really easy to form a soft spot for her.

Doc’s character was great. It’s always
Melanie
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
*** 4 to 4.5 stars ***
I loved Doc in Fox ... but his and Nora's story is epic. You know from the very beginning that there is history between the two - but you don't know what exactly happened. Without offering any spoilers: You will not be able to think of this!

Nora: Amazingly strong, but yet so fragile. I'd love to be friends with her. Loveable heroine.
Doc: Well, Franggy is on that cover for a reason ;) One word: Beard. Doc is probably the softest, yet hottest protagonist I've read in a while

S
Rhonda
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect blend of funny and sexy. The characters had so much snark that I couldn’t help laughing at them. Doc was such a sexy, caring man, and his patience with Nora was fantastic. Nora had some demons she was battling, and even though she tried hard not to, she was slowly falling for Doc. I loved the way they played off each other, teasing and joking around and giving each other hell, all the while falling for each other.

The side characters were so much fun, too! I loved how D
Marcy
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intense ride

Doc and Nora had an intense connection, and their relationship was definitely a roller coaster ride. They had amazing chemistry and a lot of fun together. It was fun to read their evolution. Nora has a ton of issues that cause problem after problem for them. I really felt for Doc, because he seemed to get hurt over and over again. I loved his devotion to Nora and seeing things through with her. All the scenes with Fox and Sophie were wonderful, of course. Those two are so much fun. C
Katie Silvi
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great Enemies(maybe) to lovers

Doc is such a fast paced and an easy read. I loved it!

Doc and Nora have known each other for a few years and briefly dated in the beginning. Doc never really got Nora out of his system. Nora, due to her own issues, fears anything serious. That is until Doc breaks down all her defensive walls.

I highly and totally recommend the Bodhi Beach books. They are fantastic.
Chantell Reid
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall great push and pull. Minor, personal issues with characters and such but great.
Loved the banter and mix of characters. This is the first in the series I’ve read so maybe reading book one would help.

Doc is head over heels for his “Beauty,” but will a traumatic event of the past allow her to let him in?
Ankita Kaul
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ah, love!

Doc is a guy that you wish existed. He’s such a darling, it’s no wonder Nora couldn’t hide behind her wall forever. Together they are combustible in the best way, and I really enjoyed how she finally worked through her past to at least start moving ahead. Just like the first book, the characters made the reading experience even better.
Freya**Secret sin** Romance
The curse of the second book?
Idk.
What I do know, that I liked it less than Fox. I didn't like the tantrums Doc thrown any time he didn't get his way. Nora was less sharp than I expected.
The steamy scenes were really really hot, hence the 3 stars.
I still want to read the next book.
Natshane
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** 4 Doc-me-up Stars **

I've always appreciated a woman who has a mouth of a sailor and new-to-me author S.M.Lumetta had me laughing out loud and leaking tears from every corner of my eyes. Doc is rom-com at its finest!

Nora Bennett doesn't do commitment, so what if her heart and her mind are at war with each other? Or if she finds Declan "Doc" Wellesley sex appeal and sexy beard irresistible? What they share couldn't and shouldn't go beyond anything physical. But while Doc is pushing all her lim
Christina
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this author's writing style.
Tanya Vought
Kelly
Mar 14, 2018
Jaclyn Mcbee
Feb 18, 2018
rated it did not like it
May 17, 2018
Stephanie
Mar 12, 2018
Stephanie Williams
Feb 26, 2018
Sara Fortino
Mar 06, 2019
S.M. Lumetta
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Bodhi Beach (3 books)
  • Fox (Bodhi Beach, #1)
  • Lollipop (Bodhi Beach, #2.5)