Start by marking “Caged (Savage Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
Caged (Savage Men, #1)

Caged

(Savage Men #1)

From New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Clarissa Wild comes a new heatwrenching dark romance that will make you beg for more...

I was born in the cage. Born to fight. Born to carry its name.
Locked away, I've spent years waiting for my mate.
All I want is her... That beautiful
Published September 23rd 2017 by CreateSpace (first published September 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Caged, please sign up.
Dy I think the second called "Uncaged" and it's in the first book (caged). I get uncaged when bought caged

Start your review of Caged (Savage Men, #1)
Bloggers From Down Under
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Guys......I am at a complete loss here.
I have no idea what to write, what to say.
How do I even start a review when even after putting this novel down, breathing is hard and my very soul has been touched in a way that words just simply seem useless.
But I know that I need to give you guys something......
So here it goes........

Reading both Caged and Uncaged being released for a limited time, I cannot express to you how much these novels impacted me
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Clarissa Wild went dark again – and I loved it! Though love seems like too weak of a word. With CAGED, she stunned me, rendered me breathless and craving more. Inhaling both books in the duet within one day, I think it’s safe to say I have found a new absolute favorite by her – oh my! Adulting was just not possible while more pages of this book were waiting for me. I adore this woman’s writing – dark or not –, but with this one she hit it right out of the park.
He’s a savage. A barely tamed beast
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I was born in the cage. Born to fight. Born to carry its name.
Locked away, I’ve spent years waiting for my mate.
I'm pent up with need. Brimming with desire.
All I want is her... That beautiful girl from the picture on my prison wall.
Now she’s finally here, sharing a cell.
So close. So hard to resist.
But one thing’s for sure…
Even if she doesn’t know it yet, she’s already mine.

Cage was like a little boy in a grown and sexy man-body. He was incredibly naive. He
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4 I Need A Cage Stars

Ella suffers a tragedy when she's young, it devastates her to the point she stops speaking becoming a selective mute.

photo elle_zpslkoyysv2.gif

So Ella wakes to someone putting a rag covered in chemicals over her face and when she wakes again she is some weird cage/cell that's joined to other cells. In one of the cells is the beautiful 'beast' of a man who she can't keep her eye's off of.

Cage is, well Cage is kept in a cage. Anyway he is kept in his cage until it's time to fight again and after
Clarissa Wild
Jul 30, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sign up for my newsletter to know when it releases: http://eepurl.com/FdY71

UNEDITED EXCERPT:

ELLA

When I come to again, the first thing I feel is a roaring headache. My lungs burn when I breathe through my mouth. A metallic taste lies on my tongue, and I swallow to make it go away, but it lingers. Everything hurts. My head. My mouth. As if I’ve been hit a couple of times, but I can’t remember a thing.
And when I open my eyes, I’m still so dizzy; I can barely make out a thing.
It’s dark as night.
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

description

descriptionIt's rare I give 5 stars to a book cover but this one hits all the right notes for me. A good representation of the hero. Fantastic composition and title work as well.description

descriptionMy ARC copy included both CAGED and UNCAGED. I am not sure if they are going to be released as one long book or as a duet, but I have included a separate review for both here.

CAGED -- 4-STARS
I enjoyed this one a lot. The writing was great. The pace was perfect. The plot engaging and kept me turning the pages. It had no OW/OM
Jen
This was a 3 - 3.5 stars for me...basically the first part of the book is; "Caged" and that was worth a solid 3.5 starts...but the second part which was called "Uncaged" was in the low 3's. I just found by the second half of the book, it became very unrealistic. Normally, I am pretty lenient with unrealistic, mainly because I am in my fantasy land of whatever I am reading!! This time though, there were more than a few "eye rolling" moments for me, and I just couldn't over look them!!!

Over all
Kira

IDK why I keep reading Clarissa Wild novels. They always sound great but rarely grab me. This book was divided into two parts. The first part was okay. Nothing about it stood out. It was the kind of thing I'd expect from a kidnapped/Stockholm syndrome book. Ella experienced something tragic when she was young which caused her to have selective mutism. Admittedly IDK much of anything about selective mutism, but Ella seemed to overcome it rather quickly in captivity. It would have made
Honey~psychopaths&stalkers
Jul 30, 2017 is currently reading it
Dear me, dark romance with abduction theme? Sign me in!
SusanAHhh
...Review to Come... Captivating and inventive story-line.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Caged' by Clarissa Wild is the story of Ella and Cage. Their story is just "WOW". It is a dark romance with some taboo/trigger scene. For me it was a book that takes you into their story and you don't want to put it down. Ella has had a tragic past that she doesn't speak about. In addition, she isn't able to speak with words as she should and does sign language. But now someone has taken her and put her in a cage.
Cage has been in a cage for as long as he can remember. Cage has not been school
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
2.5 Stars

When it comes to novels with prisoner/captured theme I look for specifics. I look for story lines that have never been told before and I look for eerie realism that sends chills down my spine. Caged was just okay for me. I enjoyed the dark and gritty vibe to this novel but I felt this story has been told numerous times before. I was hoping it would be something completely out of this world that would literally blow my mind to pieces, but it was just okay.

Cage and Ella are being held
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 I Need A Cage Stars

photo elle_zpslkoyysv2.gif

Babel
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This author always creates surprising plots with a catch, or more.

Caged features two tortured characters who find bliss and life force in each other. The female character has a strong will and fights for freedom until the very end like a real heroine. I didn't quite know what to expect from this story, but it's a little devious, a little hot and very entertaining. It's written in a casual style with a few interesting sentences here and there that make food for thought and great quotes.

Ella lost
Allyson
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well and there is that!! This book made me sad, mad then happy! Bunch of emotions with this!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Gahhh! Clarissa Wild's books are legit like kindle crack to me. You know the minute you read them you will get sucked right in. They are dark, sexy, sometimes uncomfortable but ALWAYS delicious. This is exactly what we had with Caged. Ella and Cage were sexy and hot. I thought he was caring, sexy and growly. What a combination! I could not get enough.

Cage is a savage. An untamed beast born in a cage. He was born and bred to be a fighter and was locked away waiting for his mate. Enter Ella. A
JoAnn
Sep 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, captivity
Coco.V
Feb 15, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (2/15/2019)!

Blurb:
I was born in the cage. Born to fight. Born to carry its name.
Locked away, I’ve spent years waiting for my mate.
I'm pent up with need. Brimming with desire.
All I want is her... That beautiful girl from the picture on my prison wall.
Now she’s finally here, sharing a cell.
So close. So hard to resist.
But one thing’s for sure…
Even if she doesn’t know it yet, she’s already mine.

This book contains both CAGED and
April Symes
OMG I Literally was blown away by Clarissa Wild’s newest book Caged. In Caged, we have Ella, who is a photographer. She loves what she does and is awesome at her job. She hasn’t had an easy life, her past holds a tragedy when she was young to which she has never forgotten and has never forgiven herself for what happened. The only people Ella will talk about with what happened is her parents only, other than that, she will not talk about it. In fact, Ella cannot talk above a whisper—so she uses ...more
Angela
Mine, Mine, Mine, YOU - ARE - MINE!!!

This book has left me with mixed feelings. I really appreciated how quickly the story pulled me in from the outset until around 25% way through when the mystery behind the story was revealed, then, for some reason, my interest started to wane slightly.

I hadn’t realised that this book was written in two parts: Caged and Uncaged, and for some reason, this gave the story a slightly disjointed and mixed genre feeling. Gone was the darkness of Caged and in came
Vania Nunes
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Caged.
Imagine that all your life you didn't have the chance to see the sunrise, you couldn't see the rain or even know the meaning of the word "freedom".
This may be absurd, but it is from there that we know our male main character.

Ella Rosenberg lost her little sister on a beautiful sunny day while they played outside. A stranger appeared, took little Suzie and when Ella managed to find her, she was dead. From that day, Ella started to have a kind of selective mutism. She learned sign language.
Torie
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To say that I loved this book would be an understatement! This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat. Turning page after page to find out what would happen next. This book is going to stay on my mind for days!

Ella lost her voice a long time ago. She has the ability to talk but only talks around people she trust. The books kicks up with her losing her freedom too. She wakes up in a cage with no way to escape.

Cage has never known life outside the cage. He has been there as long as he can
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
WOW there was a bit of emotion in here that I didn't expect YET LOVED !! Ella had such a tragic past and it left her without a voice and a broken heart. Unknown to her she has been picked and once taken captive she realizes there is so much more to Cage than anyone could ever realize and although it is a painful and twisted experience she works to show Cage the world !! It was an amazing bonus to have Uncaged included in this book so it reads as a complete duet without any cliffhanger and as HEA ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Fantastic, wonderful, and just emotional. Those are the words that kept coming to mind while I read this book. I felt so emotional for Ella and everything she has and will go through. Cage has no fault of anything he has done or will do in the future because of the way he has grown up. Graham is in charge of everything that goes on in the compound and Cage has just happened to live in that compound all his life.
This story is an emotional trainwreck with some light at the end of the tunnel, but
Onyx_Hikari
Oct 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
Caged
Clarissa Wild - Kindle Unlimited
*posting this here as it disappeared from Amazon Reviews of this book*

HOLY Stockholm Syndrome Batman!!

First off, let me state that there should be a TRIGGER warning for this book. Since there is not, let me insert one here for you. Yes this is a dark book that tried to be a shade of gray to light, but it doesn’t until the end. There is nonconsensual sex in this book. I do not care that the h ends up liking it or whatever else, she was forced into it. I will
Anne Milne
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very intense and at time’s dark story that is an unconventional love story.
Ella suffered a tragic event in her past that has stolen not just her trust in people but also her voice, she only speaks to her parents.
Cage has only ever lived as a prisoner of his very twisted and evil father, he has never been out of his prison.
Despite everything it’s hard not to like Cage his devotion to Ella is tangible. Ella is naive but has huge inner strength which she will need to survive.
An interesting
Deb Carroll
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Wow! Every time I read Clarissa's stories my stomach clenches and I feel like my heart will explode. Caged will hold you captive till the end.
Selena
Aug 23, 2017 marked it as to-read
Jesus, you can't imagine how i want this book!!! knowing the eagerness and devotedness with which Clarissa Wild writes her books, i think i can already give it 5 stars!! another month of waiting for it will not kill me, right?..
Kirst
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Caged By Clarissa Wild, A fabulous five star read.

I loved the plot of this read. It was full of twists and turns that I was addicted from the start to finish. This book is a duet, two books in one. (Limited time offer) Clarissa never ceases to amaze me with her writing and imagination. Caged was a heck of a roller-coaster of emotions. It. Was. Crazy! I am extremely happy to see a HEA.

Cage is obedient to his father who keeps him under key and lock, keeps him caged like and animal and only
Tina
Nov 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
I had high hopes for this book, but it fell flat. Choppy writing, inconsistent story line, a playlist of songs for every chapter. The story and the description just didn't sync up. So many questions left unanswered. How was Ella picked to be kidnapped? How could cage read and write after only 7 weeks of being trapped with Ella after being alone for years before? How could Cage know how to drive on his first try after leaving the compound with his father who had been stabbed in the neck, twice?? ...more
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Paperback of Caged 1 10 Sep 26, 2017 03:23PM
Bargain Basement: $10 Amazon Gift Card & eARC of Cage 1 7 Sep 06, 2017 03:20PM

• Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2)
  • The Bratva's Baby (Wicked Doms #1)
  • Island Captive
  • Highest Bidder
  • Queen of the Underworld (Tales of Olympus, #3)
  • The Bratva's Bride (Wicked Doms #2)
  • Trapped with the Mob Boss: A Mafia Romance (Petrov Bratva)
  • Cut So Deep (Break So Soft Duet, #1)
  • The Man in the Mirror
  • She's Mine
  • Taking Meghan (Disciples #5)
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • The Virgin and the Beast (Stud Ranch, #1)
  • Depraved   (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • Sold to the Mob Boss (Russian Crime Brotherhood, #3)
  • Claudio: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 2)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
**NOTE FOR LIBRARIANS: please check with me before making any changes - I generally make all necessary changes and updates myself. :)**

--- I generally do NOT check my messages on Goodreads, so if you want to contact me, please do so on my website: https://www.clarissawild.com/contact --

Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author with ASD (Asperger's Syndrome), who was born

Savage Men (5 books)
  • Locked (Savage Men, #2)
  • Chased (Savage Men, #3)
  • Branded (Savage Men, #4)
  • Hanged (Savage Men, #5)
“She’s more important to me than my own cock.” 0 likes