Start by marking “Blue Sky Morning” as Want to Read:
Blue Sky Morning

Blue Sky Morning

4.78  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Emily had the perfect life—a great job, a loving family, and loyal friends. She was even about to get engaged. But it all came to an end instantly when she has a car accident leaving her broken physically and mentally.

When she finally hits rock bottom, she finds the courage to change her life. She takes her settlement money and travels the world. Through the experiences a
Published December 5th 2017 by Author Academy Elite

To ask other readers questions about Blue Sky Morning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Sky Morning

Moonshadow1900
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I ordered this book to support a friend and was glad I did. I found myself remembering some of my own journeys. You feel like you are with the central character all the way though.

You cheer her successes and feel her frustrations.
Lauren R.
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A visually, heartwarming story that takes you into an inspiring self exploration.

I like the flow of the flashbacks in beginning of each Chapter. I felt it helped with understanding each moment of Emily's life while reading her story.

Very descriptive of the places visited and the journey that Emily took visually had me captured. I felt like I was there with Emily which is a major point in what I personally as a reader look for in reading self discovery books.

I have to admit, this adventure of fin
K.M.
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
What if you had a traumatic event occur unexpectedly in your life? What if, after you emerged from that trauma, you decided to pack up and leave your hometown for a six month trip around the world? That's what Emily does in this novel about recovering from an accident that left her with both physical and emotional scarring. She decides to be brave and dares to try living a different way. This is a wonderful novel about growth, transformation, and the quest to become who she really is.
Pachy
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any person who is interested in self discovery and travel
Recommended to Pachy by: The Author
The journey this book takes you on is one filled with outward adventure and exploration while fulfilling the empowerment needed to be a survivor and determined woman. Emily is a woman who has suffered a tremendous injury that results in the rest of her life being shuffled; her romantic life changes, her physical ability to function in daily life is hindered, and her coworkers/work environment takes an interesting turn. I really enjoyed living vicariously through Emily as she re-discovered hersel ...more
Christine
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Vanessa