Start by marking “Sex (The Keatyn Chronicles #11)” as Want to Read:
Sex (The Keatyn Chronicles #11)

Sex

(Hollywood Love #4)

From USA Today bestselling author Jillian Dodd comes the eleventh book in the addictive Keatyn Chronicles series. Discover a breathless fairy-tale romance with swoon-worthy characters set in a glittering celebrity world. Fans of reality TV will devour this pulse-pounding, sexy Hollywood drama.

Follow the lives and loves of those who work at Captive Films:

Riley Johnson — Cap

To ask other readers questions about Sex, please sign up.

Christy
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!

photo 8F57CF96-E26A-45AF-B064-F000C21515A8_zpsjbzwhbof.jpg
“Everyone falls in love at different times in their lives. And when you’re in it, you think you know what it’s like to be in love. Until you meet your true love and then you know the other love wasn’t the same thing.”

Sex is the 11th book in The Keatyn Chronicles. The KC series is one of my all time favorites, and I love seeing all the characters I love getting older, and seeing where they are in a different stage of their life. Sex focuses mainly on four couples…

Keatyn & Aiden
B
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This is a fast paced read with weddings, babies, a nasty villain, insta love and lots of swoony moments. There is a lot going on so I am going to break it all down for you...

Firstly Aiden & Keatyn - seriously will we ever get enough of these two! This book begins at their wedding and we also go along for the ride on their honeymoon. If you read the previous book you will know that there are big changes coming for them and Keatyn is going to be slowing things down a bit soon which has given A
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sex (The Keatyn Chronicles #11) by Jillian Dodd
4 stars!!!

“…may all your ups and downs be between the sheets.”

This series has been a staple of mine since 2012. I cannot believe that I have spent nearly five years reading about these group of friends and still it never gets old, even though now they are adults. Their time at school was entertaining enough but now they are adults and are all super rich, the entertainment just gets better and better and Sex was no different.

Sex continues from wh
Becky Cox
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance, romantic comedy, second chance
I am a Keatyn Chronicles fan. Have read them all and all of the shoot offs of this series. I love Keatyn and Aiden and all there crazy friends and the crazy stuff they get themselves into. I am a fan of the changing POVs in this series and there are so many active characters it would almost be impossible to keep straight if Jillian hadn't written it that way.

Sex pretty much covers the spectrum of situations. Weddings, babies, baby mama drama, exes stirring up trouble, insta love, second chance r
Angela
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

This series has a wonderfully unique and refreshing style which continues to draw me in!

I can’t believe how far we’ve travelled to date with these amazing characters and I still can’t get enough them. I adore the glimpses we have into the lives of the Keatyn Chronicles characters, especially now that they are now grown up.

As expected, we get to spend time with all of our favourite characters but more so with Knox and Katie as they start capturing their own journey. I have adored Knox for a whil
Venus Windmiller
While this review isn’t designed to contain any spoilers it is written assuming you have read the first three books of the Hollywood Love series. If you haven’t, you may not want to continue.

Sex drops us right back where we left off with Riley, Ariela, Dawson, and Vanessa. We follow along to discover what has happened since we last seen them. We learn what has been happening with Shelby and her drama and we also get more from Keatyn and Aiden…can we ever have too much? They go together like wine
Cathy *Booklover4everandever*
Always love these books

I love her books. It's such a light, easy breezy read which sometimes you just need. Its well written though don't get me wrong...
Laura Roberts
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won’t lie, the only series from Jillian Dodd I have read up to now was the That Boy series, which I adored. Why I never went on to read anymore from her I do not know, but after reading The Hollywood Love series, I am rather angry with myself for not having read more from her. I literally received the four books of the series so far, via email (Fame, Power, Money and Love) and two days later, here I am writing my review. I could not put this series down. Totally addictive!
So I don’t really wan
Badass Bloggettes
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sex by Jillian Dodd is the 8th installment in the original Captive Films series. I say installment because these books started as weekly serials for fans to catch up on the characters of the Keatyn Chronicles . At some point, the serials were bundled into books for each season and now the first three seasons are bundled in a box set called the Hollywood Love Series .

My introduction to the world of Hollywood Love and the Keatyn crew started with Sex . I could tell right away that I couldn
Romancerwblog
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 out of 5 stars

It's always so easy to get sucked back into the lives of Keatyn, Riley, Dallas and all the other Eastbrook alum. This series, written like a TV show should actually be brought to live as a TV series because it's truly fantastic, night time soap material. If I'm going to complain about anything it's that these installments never feel long enough and leave me always wishing for more story, but then again it does keep me coming back, eager for the next release and I'm sure that's
Heather in FL
Note: These are ALL cliffhangers. Gah!

And I don't think there's a way for me to remember at this point what happened in book 1 vs 2 vs 3, etc, so this will be a general review. Let me start off by saying that I didn't read The Keatyn Chronicles. There are *lots* of characters, and there's obviously some history there, but I didn't actually know what they were talking about had happened in another series. It's not too bad; the author does a decent job of bringing the reader up to date, but it's a
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 4
Over All Rating: 4.5 Stars
Kindle eARC provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Riley Johnson has made a name for himself in the motion picture business. Along with his two best friends, Keatyn Douglas and Dallas McMahon, they’ve built a company that anyone would be proud of. Although Keatyn and Dallas have found their true loves, Riley has been busy playing the field and giving up on love since Ariella broke his heart at their high school graduati
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
I absolutely adored the style in which Sex was written. I didn't feel like I was reading a book. I felt like I was nestled back on my couch and watching TV and it was a gloriously guilty pleasure!

Now, SHHHHHHH... I have a secret to admit. I am kind of embarrassed... ashamed... and I am not sure that I should admit it! I haven't read the books before this! EEEP! Don't kill me! I'm not sure how it happened. And I definitely know how I am spending this weekend! SO I am going to be perfectly frank..
Jennifer Cautero
Okay! Not only did I finish reading this book in one day--I could not put it down--I loved this book so much that I went back and re-read The Keatyn Chronicles books 1-6 as soon as I was done. Jillian doesn't disappoint with Sex and leaves us once again with a major cliffhanger. There were some chapters where I wanted to slap Riley upside his gorgeous head, and then others when I just wanted to grab him and hug him. Throughout the entire book, I felt like I was on a roller coaster. Up and down, ...more
Jamie  Zishka
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Hollywood Love Series is a spin off of the great Keatyn Chronicles! I would give this series a 4 stars and highly recommend to others. The books are Fame, Power, Money, Sex and Love-- Love is not out yet but you will be longing for it come out just as much as I am now... I can't wait!

I honestly had no idea that this series would have all the characters from Keatyn Chronicles in it... I follow Jillian Dodd but I guess not close enough because if I did I would sooo have known about this, but
Misty
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jillian Dodd writes my guilty pleasure when it comes to books. I usually don't enjoy books or series that keep going and going but I find myself always wanting more of The Keatyn Chronicles. I will be sad when Jillian decides it's time for all their stories to come to an end.

This is a fast paced read but don't let that fool you into believing it isn't jam packed with things going on. Jillian has a knack for writing different story lines all in one book but finding a way to keep their stories en
Gata Leitora / Cat reader
In this series, we follow the story of Riley and several other characters in an intricate plot of betrayal, love, seduction and power. Jillian Dodd writes in the form of a TV series and I remembered a lot, even the plot being different, from Gossip Girl and Melrose Place.

In another chapter of this saga, Riley is torn between love and desire and this is what made me a little annoyed with this character causing me to hope for a turnaround in his life, hoping for a new guy to appear In Ariela's lif
Helena Bookhooked
I absolutely love this series and I love the concept of this series, it's a multi POV from all of the characters involved and l love the dramatic feel that this gives the story, it's like watching your favourite serial drama.

The story is multi faceted with lots happening, it a fast paced read that will definitely keep you on your toes as you continue to ride the rollercoaster lives of your favourite Keatyn Chronicles characters.

Jillian continues to bring the freshness to these characters that I
Megan Jury
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jillian did it again! She left me captivated and wanting more! I had the honor of reading Sex early and I was not disappointed. I absolutely love how the she does the episodes - as I was reading, I felt like I was watching the show. I could vividly picture everything that was going on to the way the characters dress. She has an amazing knack of being able to describe things so perfectly that you know exactly what is going on, how things look, everything! There is one part in the book between Kat ...more
Literary Epic
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet again, Jillian has captivated me with this book. After reading books 1-3 in one go, I couldn't wait to get my hands on book 4. The way the 3rd book ended, i thought I was going to throw my Kindle but I was lucky enough just to crack on with S8X!

These books are written so well and from so many different character POVs, I don't know how the hell Jillian is able to get into that many mind frames in one go. It's amazing. Each character is completely unique and never loses their flair.

S*x kicks
Chloe Hollis
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm a big fan of Jillian Dodd and have read majority of her books/series
You'd think after 8 or so books in the series there'd be nothing else to write about but this series just keeps getting better and better.
I love the storyline with all the Eastbrook gang.
I'm also enjoying all the characters falling in love at different times.
Keatyn and Aiden's love story never gets old.
Not a big fan what Riley's doing in this book but hoping he changes his ways in the next book.

Can't wait to read the ne
Vanessa
I have found that with Dodd's books, because they read more like scripts, are hard to follow and stay connected to. Even though this was a shorter story, it took me way too long to read it.

But, it was pretty good. As a matter of fact, as I was nearing the end, I wanted to keep reading. I wanted to know what happens next...because despite the extremely slow start, Dodd gives is just enough to entice to keep reading and read the next one as well.

So, guess what? LOVE will be on my TBR because the s
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies
I devoured this book in one sitting. I LOVE this series, hardcore love it. Its like a tv guilty pleasure drama show in the form of a book series. Each book flows so flawlessly. Jillian has a way words. I do not think I have ever read an author who has a style even close to hers. The reader is easily pulled into the story and won’t want out.

I’m pretty sure this was my favorite installment of the Hollywood Love Series (but I say that every time). I was holding my breath in the beginning and yellin
Georgette
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book!!
So many feels! I went through so many emotions reading this book. I love that Jillian is able to incorporate so many characters into one story. Each one brings on a whole new level of feelings. From sympathy, to anger, to love, to jealousy. It's all there nestled into the pages of this, or shall I say these epic love stories.
Riley...needs help! Seriously...not mental help, but emotional help. He's too lost to his emotions and needs to find his way out.
Love love seeing K&A!! They a
Jillian
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The ending with Shelby...I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW! as much as I love them though, I hope the next is the last (only because I hate cliffhangers) and I want Riley to get his head out of his ass. I kinda want Ariela to move on (or appear to) so Riley sees what he's truly missing. Knox was fun in this book, saw a different side of him.
Kierston Anderson
Jillian Dodd has done it again! Her books always leave me wanting more, and this one wasn't any different. This book surprised me, it wasn't what I expected to happen next in this series, but it was so much better than I ever dreamed!! Thank you JD for sharing your stories & characters with us, I can't praise your writing enough!!
Megan Donohue
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I felt like I had been waiting forever for this book to come out and it was worth the wait! There was really no part of this book that I didn't love. I absolutely adore this whole series. I throughly enjoyed every story line for every character in this book and I can't wait until Love comes out. Jillian Dodd you did not disappoint!
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
****ARC provided in exchange for an honest review****

Jillian has done it again. Sex is amazing (I'm talking about this incredible book). I came in with high expectations and once again unsurprisingly Jillian delivered.

In Sex we continue with the lives of all of our favorite characters. Of course we get more from Keatyn and Aiden. Keatyn as always is that amazing character that every girl admires. Aiden is that wonderful adoring husband every woman would want. We also get more from Vanessa and Da
Stacey
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I took me a while before I could read this is one...a year actually since I was still hung over from reading Money. So I waited and I am glad I did beacaue wow, another great chapter in the lives of some of my favorite characters.
Savina
I really liked to see all the characters from the keatyn chronicles getting in serious relationships. but i really didn't like how Riley ended up between Shelby :( and Ariella. i loved knox and katies chapters and how he swooned her :)
« previous 1 3 next »

• Untitled (Kay Scarpetta #25)
  • Willing to Die (To Die #8)
  • Jack (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #5)
  • Growth (Fundamentals of Biology, #3; Hypothesis, #3.3)
  • The Lotterys More or Less
  • The Diary of Lexi Ashford, Part Two (Lexi Ashford, #2)
  • Barefoot with a Bad Boy (Barefoot Bay Undercover, #3; Barefoot Bay Universe, #14)
  • Flare Up (Boston Fire, #6)
  • The Deep
  • Heartbreak Cove (Sanctuary Island #3)
  • Wickingham Way (A Harbour Falls Mystery, #3)
  • The Boyfriend Swap
  • A Root Awakening (A Flower Shop Mystery, #16)
  • Mother Before Wife (The Compound, #2)
  • Finding Joy (Joy, #2)
  • Under the Table
  • Falling for Danger (Capital Confessions, #3)
  • Whatever After (Someone Else's Fairytale, #5)
Jillian is a USA TODAY bestselling author who writes fun romance novels with characters her readers fall in love with--from the boy next door in the That Boy trilogy, to the daughter of a famous actress in The Keatyn Chronicles®, to a kick-ass young assassin in the Spy Girl® series. Jillian's books have enthralled more than two million readers since she burst onto the indie scene in 2011.

She lives

Hollywood Love (5 books)
  • Fame (The Keatyn Chronicles, #8)
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)
  • Love (The Keatyn Chronicles #12)