Start by marking “Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)” as Want to Read:
Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)

Power

(Captive Films #2.2)

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN B00XDC6Q82.

From USA Today bestselling author Jillian Dodd comes the ninth book in the addictive Keatyn Chronicles series. Discover a breathless fairy-tale romance with swoon-worthy characters set in a glittering celebrity world. Fans of reality TV will devour this pulse-pounding, sexy Hollywood drama.

Follow the lives and loves of
Published October 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published May 7th 2015)

Marissa
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love these cheesy romance books, but Jillian really needs to fire her editor!!! How can there be so many silly mistakes in the book? It really makes it hard to read. Overall it was great, unrealistic that everyone from highschool are still friends and inlove, but juicy ending! Very juicy!
Chloe Hollis
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't believe after the Keatyn Chronicles these books are still going.
Everyone is still friends and still happily inlove.
Riley and Ariela are finally working out their problems, she's divorcing her husband but after deciding to make a new start stupid Shelby that Riley slept with a few times comes along and tells him that she's pregnant with his baby. Personally I think she's just after his money.
Keatyn finds out that she's pregnant and Aiden proposes to her.
Dawson finds love again with Van
Heather Scott mannella
I love Eastbrooke!! I'm loving learning about all my favorite characters too!! Poor Riley! Shelby has to be lying! I hope it doesn't mess up Riley and Ariela!! Ugh
Jeanie's Kindle
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life as Adults

All grown up. Our teen heroes have moved ten years into the future. Some have been very successful and others not so much. Time for a class homecoming and a chance to see old friends. Heal old wounds and visit good memories.
Rosalyn Mcclenon
Power 🔋 Surge

I loved Power. The pacing was fast and I loved seeing what happened to the kids from Keatyn Chronicles when they grew up. Can't wait for the next episode
Jillian
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've always loved Keatyns books. this one is no different
Amy
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg another great story couldn't put it down. Loved how you got to learn more about Riley and see why he’s like he is now. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
One-Click
Honestly, I was waiting for the whole season to be done to buy it, but got the opportunity to get it from Jillian and took it. This second season is done, but I'm primarily an amazon shopper and it was only showing episodes 1, 2 and 3. The entire season is available on ibooks, so not sure what's going on there.

I don't know what my deal is...for heaven's sake, but I just love reading about these kids. Yes, they are growing up. Yes, the little pukes complain about feeling old when they're in their
Kristi
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: june-2016
Ive read all these books so far and they have been 5 stars. This one however was a bit different. I didnt like it as much as I usually do. Its not as action packed as the others. I still like all the characters. But they usually have more going on than they did. Its still a good story. Just not as good as the others.
The characters are getting older and some are more successful than others. Kind of unrealistic but in some ways its completely realistic. I like it just not love it.
The cliffhanger
Sonya
Aug 20, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't love this one as much as I did the others, but it was still equally entertaining. I love that now the little novella series is in a complete book format. They still end on cliffhangers and they still have the over dramatic Melrose Place/90210 feel to them. I guess I read them out of order, I started with the Captive Film books, completely missing out on The Keatyn Chronicles.

Looking forward to starting over and continuing on, seeing where Keatyn and the gang ends up. I see lots of wedd
Kristen Anderson
Ok. Let's face it. If you've made it this far in the series chances are you will love this. I did. I love these characters. I never want it to end. Jillian Dodd always makes me smile. And makes me feel like I'm on crack sometimes. But I'm always smiling waiting for that next hit. We got some Vegas antics in this book. A trip back to Eastbrooke. A party at Stockton's. New love. Little sisters all grown up. Multiple POVs. What's not to like?
Rosey
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The main Keatyn Chronicles was filled with drama and amazing adventures that kept readers coming back for more. Side characters are meant to stay side characters. I didn’t enjoy seeing some of my favorite people course down a path of self-destruction. This book was disappointing and boring. The best times were only when Keatyn and Aiden popped up. Don’t read, not worth it, stick to the main series.
Ashley Hedden
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Power by Jillian Dodd was an amazing book. It followed Keatyn, Aiden, Riley and the gang from The Keatyn Chronicles and Captive Films. Season two found Riley, Dawson, Jennifer and Knox in Jail. The season is focused on getting their names cleared and fixing the bad publicity. I loved this book and I love Jillian's writing. I can't wait to read more by Jillian Dodd.
Ashley Hedden
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devan
Jan 07, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I somehow knew that cliffhanger was coming. Come on I need Riley to have a happily ever after. But he needs to grow up. I'm bummed that he's my least favorite character right now. He was always one of my favorites.
Delphine
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: coup-de-coeur
Superbe livre d'une saga que j'aime toujours autant. Plein de suspens, de rebondissements et d'émotion... Je trouve cela vraiment intéressant d'avoir le point de vue de différents personnages. Bref ce fut parfait. J'ai hâte de lire la suite!
Maeschelle
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keatyn and friends are back and so are some of the other family members who were young in the Keatyn Chronicles. This is series is hot steamy and filled with situations that are both funny and sad. This book is better than some Tv shows. Definitely a MUST read.
Daniela
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit, ebook
The second season was so good! Fun, fast and enjoyable read. I read this in one sitting. I can't wait to start the next installment!
Tiffany Brockett
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Loved the friendships! Where's season 3!!!!!!????
When is it coming out?please I've read all the series so GOOD!!!!
Thank you for these seasons!

Ica
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riley ang Ariela broke my heart all over again :'((((((
Kristina
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am really loving this series. love Riley. Love the tight knit group of friends.
Jordan Frank
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-reads
I can't wait for the next one to come out from the way that it ended
Yamilex De La Garza
hate Shelby...team riley and Ariella: dawson and vanessa : aiden and keatlyn plus her babies
Rosa Ascenso
It was good. R. A

The first one was better and for the price I was a little disappointed. It was easier to follow everyone life in this book.
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great!

Great book! Only took a day and a half to read it! I've been flying through this series and will be sad when it's done!
Ashley
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
The second season was so good! Fun, fast and enjoyable read. I read this in one sitting. Love Dawson and his sweet girls. I can't wait to start the next installment!
Lins Ches
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Absolutely loved it not put this book down loving all the characters a easy five star read.. highly recommended. .
Shikole
Dec 20, 2015
Shannon Dobbs
Jun 18, 2015

• Rekindled Moments (Moments in Time, #2)
  • The Beachside Christmas
  • Seaside Dances (The Seaside Hunters, #3)
  • In Time for Christmas (Romance in the Rockies Postquel/Sequel #2.5)
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas (The Alaska Sunrise Romances #5)
  • Saving Cassie (Fairfield Corners #1)
  • Pepped Up Forever (Pepper Jones, #5)
  • Finding Joy (Joy, #2)
  • While You Were Gone
  • Falling for Danger (Capital Confessions, #3)
  • Crimson Catch (Game Time #1)
  • Snatched
  • The Out of Office Girl
  • Maximum Rush (Tangled Desires #4)
  • Staked (Time Brokers, #1)
  • Veronica Mars: The Movie Script
  • Madly (New York, #2)
  • Evie's Year of Taking Chances
Jillian is a USA TODAY bestselling author who writes fun romance novels with characters her readers fall in love with--from the boy next door in the That Boy trilogy, to the daughter of a famous actress in The Keatyn Chronicles®, to a kick-ass young assassin in the Spy Girl® series. Jillian's books have enthralled more than two million readers since she burst onto the indie scene in 2011.

She lives

Captive Films (2 books)
  • Fame (The Keatyn Chronicles, #8)
“Daddy,” Ava says seriously, “it’s been two years since Mama died. Uncle Cam says if you don’t use it— it will fall off and die. I’m pretty sure he was talking about your heart. Everyone needs someone to love.” 1 likes
“Dawson: “I was married to your mom for a long time. And I didn’t know how you would feel about me dating someone.” “It’s okay, Daddy,” Harlow says. “Mommy is in heaven. God is her boyfriend now.” “I think she’d date Jesus. He’s younger.” Ava says. “Yes, Jesus,” Harlow agrees. “Mama and Jesus. But Mama would make him shave his beard.” I laugh loudly envisioning Whitney ordering Jesus around.” 0 likes