Start by marking “The Rogue's Seduction (Seduction, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Rogue's Seduction (Seduction, #3)

The Rogue's Seduction

(Seduction #3)

SOCIETY CALLS HIM THE DEVIL OF LONDON…

Lord Vaughn, Viscount Darlington, has a dark reputation for sinful pleasures, putting off even the most ardent mamas who crave his title for their unmarried daughters They say he’s dangerous enough to ruin a woman with just one look…But he can’t resist the pleas of a woman who needs his help. This rogue might yet be redeemed.

SHE’S THE
Published March 5th 2018 by Lauren Smith

Claire Robinson
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "Fleeing so soon..?" Stars!

The third book in Lauren Smiths’ Seduction series gives us Lord Vaughn Darlington and Perdita Darby’s story. The Rogue’s Seduction certainly seduced me, although it was more of a sprint-to-the-finish that a slow leisurely meander.

"I don’t care much for ruining innocents… but in your case I might make an exception…"

Vaughn, now also known as The Devil of London after his exploits in the previous book, is not the man you initially assume him to be, and I loved the way
Amy ~ Love At 1st Read
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lord Vaughn, Viscount Darlington was known as the Devil of London, a moniker he’d earned for his reputation at the gaming tables and his choice of bed play. The truth was he was a man steeped in debt after his parents’ deaths and desperation for funds had led him to scandalous acts for which he was ashamed.
When Perdita Darby shows up at his door with a business proposal, it seems his luck might be changing. It appeared Perdita was being blackmailed by the vile Lord Milburn, a man who cared not
Barbara Rogers
Series: Seduction #3
Publication Date: 3/5/18

A rollercoaster of a read filled with heart-stopping suspense and sweet sensuousness. This novella is so fully developed, well planned and well written that you feel as if you’ve read an entire novel. I love that the villain is really vile and that the author didn’t shy away from delivering the justice he deserved. I absolutely hate it when an author shies away from true punishment for the villain.

I loved the characters – all of them. Each of them was
Chris McFarland
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A heart-stopping, emotional continuation to The Seduction Series, A Rogue's Seduction stands out as genuine treat for its ability to pull at a reader's heart strings one minute and launch their hearts into their throats the next. Both mystery and eroticism are used to great effect in building the story and truly growing the affection toward the main characters.
However, the true triumph in this story was the creation of a villain so vile, and then not backing down at the last moment when the rub
Janet
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
London's favourite lady Perdita Darby seeks the help and protection of London's most wicked devil Vaughn Lord Darlington to escape a marriage to a cruel horrid man Samuel Milburn. I love the author’s books & her books are a must read for me, I absolutely loved this book from page one & just couldn’t put it down. The characterisation, as always, is very strong. Vaughn is sigh worthy, toe curlingly lovely, Perdy is a strong woman who has her own secrets. I loved that characters from other ...more
Debbie Glenn Brown
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lord Vaughn, Viscount Darlington is a rogue with quite the reputation, but he’s willing to help a damsel in distress. Perdita Darby is the darling of London society and she has desire to marry. She’s discovered the cruel man, Samuel Milton wishes to marry by blackmailing her to agreeing to marriage.
Perdita’s desperate enough to seek out the notorious Lord Vaughn aka “the Devil of London” for his help in leading people to think that they are engaged and she’ll be safe from her cruel persistent su
Jaci
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Smith has done it again. I have read nine of her Historical Romances and I can say this is my favorite so far. Vaughn, Lord Darlington is the absolutely perfect rogue for Perdita Darby. The book opens with Perdita arriving on the doorstep of the Devil of London's in his home to proposition him.
She is in trouble and will beg him to help her if she has too.

When Vaughn's butler tells him that a young lady is insisting on seeing him, it's the middle of the night and she is by herself. Curiou
Anna
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This was a fun book and I loved meeting Perdita and Lord Darlington. Neither are what the seem at first blush. The story moves quickly and pulls you in immediately. Definitely a book deserving of five stars- this series is a fun one.

Highly recommend.
Liz
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, historical
It was fine, but too much surface and not enough depth for me.

Also, what was with the random pictures mid-chapter?
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy Lauren Smith's historical stories and The Rogue's Seduction was no exception.
Faced with a marriage to a cruel man, who has a hold over her father, Perdita Darby is in a desperate situation. She turns to a man known as the Devil of London in the hopes that if people think that they are engaged, she will be safe.
I am going to make a little criticism of the storyline here, I'm not entirely convinced that someone like Perdita would be so willing to put their reputation and good name
Deb Diem
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Rogue's Seduction by Lauren Smith is an outstanding historical romance. Ms. Smith has given us a book that is well-written and loaded with phenomenal characters. This is a fairly quick read, perfect for those with limited reading time. Perdita is forced to ask Vaughn for help to help her avoid marriage to a cruel suitor. Their story is full of drama, humor and smoking hot sexy bits. This story had me under its spell from page 1 to the end. I enjoyed reading The Rogue's Seduction and look for ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
This was a great addition to the series. I really enjoyed lady Perdita Darby and Lord Vaughn, Viscount Darlington together.
Full review to follow
Lori D
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perdita Darby was desperate. How desperate you ask? Enough to go to a known Rouge’s house, Lord Vaughn Darlington, and ask him to pretend to be her betrothed!! Pursed by a dangerous man, Samuel Milburn, who was trying to blackmail her, she needs protection and feels Vaughn could provide that for her. Being down on his luck and still grieving from the death of his brother, Vaughn begins to feel something come to life with Perdita's request. Her family was hosting a Christmas party and she planned ...more
Brenda
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Publisher's Description:

SOCIETY CALLS HIM THE DEVIL OF LONDON…

SHE’S THE DARLING OF THE TON…

All of London adores Perdita Darby. She receives invites to every party and has el
Monique
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On a cold winter night, Perdita Darby hired a coach and went to see the only man who could help her: Vaughn, Viscount Darlington, the Devil of London! Perdita is being blackmailed and will do just about anything to get out of a marriage proposal from the revolting Samuel Melburn. Vaughn and Perdita come to an agreement that will be beneficial to both of them, what they hadn’t counted on was how it all turned out…

Vaughn is a seductive rogue, a scoundrel, and a bit of a snob who deserves his nickn
Nessa
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it
A SOLID 3.5 STARS!

THIS WAS SHORT NOVELLA SATURATED WITH SWEETNESS, AND A CUTE CHRISTMAS STORY.

HERO was one we've met in the previous story and deemed to be the 'villain' because he was desperate for money. His parents' death has left him with a large debt that turns him destitute and after falling from grace and losing his best friend, he didn't expect Perdita to show up on his doorstep at twilight and proposes he becomes her fake fiance. Of course, this is a historical spin on similar modern t
Joanne
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Might Just Be My Favorite In The Series

I have purchased and read (not necessarily in order) all the books in The Seduction Series and this book might just be my favorite.

I like the characters. The hero is perfectly imperfect. He is tall and godly handsome. He has a nasty reputation and he is impoverished due to his father’s debt. The heroine is the darling of the ton. She is intelligent and mature and level-headed. The hero and heroine got into a “fake engagement”. Although the hero fully inten
Susan
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The ton called him the Devil of London, but Perdita Darby saw him as her only hope to avoid marriage to a cruel brute of a man who threatened to imprison and break her. So she convinces Viscount Darling to act as her fiancé in order to deter this vile man from pursuing her.

Lauren Smith has an absolute winner with this story! Vaughn and Perdita are two of my favorites! He is definitely devilishly wicked and sexy, but beneath the rogue he is a real gentleman, protective and caring, who dares to ri
Maggie Whitworth
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤
💋💋💋
Perdita Darby is in trouble , Samuel Milburn want her to marry him, and he will do anything to get what he wants , ruin her or her father he’s not bothered, as long as he’s successful. But he doesn’t just want to marry her, he wants to break her in every way possible, he’s already suspected of murder , there’s only one person Perdita can think to turn too .
Viscount Vaughn Darlington , the Devil Of London , hes a-man with a bad reputation, he’s a rogue and not above kidnap to win a bet .
Nanna
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great set of books,the author has everything one asks for in Regency romance. Sexy, wicked guys, who actually
are gentleman with big hearts hidden under what the pain the ton has set for all of them. Women who have been mislead and not listened to my family even when they know evil is near.
All of these books, are of strong men, and women who have all suffered in one way or other and how they over come
it to find a happy ending.. Please do give them a try, I have read a lot of Lauren Smit
etherealfire
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received this ARC in exchange for a fair review. The Rogue's Seduction is the third book in the Seduction trilogy and the author seems to have saved the best for last as this one was by far my favorite. A sweet and sexy naughty little romp with a pair of endearing protagonists made for a fun read.
Peggy M
I read this story in the anthology 'A lord for Christmas'.

I really enjoyed this story. I can understand why Perdita fell for this wicked rogue. Because deep down this ‘bad’ guy really had a good heart. I really loved Perdita and Vaughn together. The story is told from both POV. There is sex in the story. After reading and loving this story I’m curious for other stories of this writer.
MELISSA
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining HEA

A rogue and rake redeemed. In order to save her family from blackmail, Miss Perdita Darby contracts with Lord Vaughn to pretend an engagement. Little did either realize how love has a way of getting its way in spite of best laid plans.
Elaine
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, brilliant story and lovely pics. I read this story on my Kindle, and every now and again there is a coloured picture of a poignant scene. This story flowed very nicely.
This book certainly spoke to me, Ms Smith - I loved it! 5☆
Dee Jay
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The devil of London is done in by and angel.
What fun! A great read. To see a man who has decided to be a rake and never marry brought to his k eyes by a woman that he had taken a bet to seduce.
To see how he changes as he gets to know her.
Well written.
Oksana
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was time for Vaughn meet his better half and she came to him...sometimes you just have to go with the flow.
Pat Raab
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A beautiful love story.
Rosa
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
The storyline was good, but I hated the sex scenes.... just not my cup of tea.
Annette
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
THE ROGUES SEDUCTION: is a good book. Our hero, VAUGHN, ‘ the devil of london’ is fabulous. Our heroine, PERDITA, is feisty....and we get 3 chapters of the next book in the series. Poo.
Karen Trent
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great title

Love her books hope there are many more. Would recommend her books to anyone who loves romantic novels. Pictures are great

• The Laird’s Christmas Kiss (The Lairds Most Likely, #2)
  • On A Cold Christmas Eve (The Seldon Park Christmas Novellas, #2)
  • It Happened Under the Mistletoe (Secret Brides, #3.5)
  • Taken by the Wicked Rake (Regency Silk & Scandal, #8)
  • Once Upon a Highland Christmas (Scandalous Scots, #0.5)
  • Seduced by the Scoundrel (Danger and Desire, #2)
  • To Dodge a Duke
  • Christmastide with His Countess
  • The St Nicholas' Day Wager
  • Christmas Brides
  • The Debutante's Daring Proposal (Regency Bachelors #2)
  • Regency Christmas Proposals
  • Once Upon a Christmas Kiss
  • With Love in Sight (Twice Shy, #1)
  • Seduced Under the Mistletoe: 16 Passionate Historical Romances Christmas Anthology Boxed Set
  • The Scandal Before Christmas (The Reckless Brides, #3.5)
Lauren Smith is a USA Today Best-Selling author and an Oklahoma attorney. She knew she was destined to be a romance writer when she attempted to re-write the entire Titanic movie just to save Jack from drowning. Connecting with readers by writing emotionally moving, realistic and sexy romances no matter what time period is her passion. She’s won multiple awards in several romance subgenres includi ...more

Seduction (4 books)
  • The Duelist's Seduction (Seduction #1)
  • The Rakehell's Seduction (Seduction #2)
  • The Gentleman's Seduction (Seduction, #4)