Start by marking “Fool For Love (Believe, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fool For Love (Believe, #2)

Fool For Love

(Believe #2)

My name is Suzy, and I’m just a girl—a girl who believes in fairytales, unicorns, and the notion that wishing upon a shooting star really can make all my dreams come true. Or, at least, I think I’m that girl. Lately, the world’s perception of me has left me questioning everything.

Love is love, or so I believed…

Then he barged into my life.

My name is Garrett, and I’m just a
Kindle Edition
Published April 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Fool For Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fool For Love

Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo cb07d04e629f1f639a159e7e3cde90_zps1yjxobzw.gif

A Fool For Love is a story that truly captures the meaning of love, understanding, finding oneself and the endless possibilities of what life has to offer. In Karen Ferry’s second novel, Ms. Ferry took a chance. A chance on a different kind of love story. She allowed readers to go behind the eyes of a young woman finding herself as she ventures out to a new city and discovers what truly matters in her life. And just maybe this new journey
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Before I start this review, I want to say that I'm very proud of how much Ms. Ferry grew as an author. While MMB was a sweet reading, FFL was a beautiful tale about love and forgiveness, where you will find that love is love no matter what.

I met suzy in MMB, she was a character that intrigued me given her sexual preferences. Knowing that FFL would be about her, guaranteed that I'll read it. I was a little nervous about how the author would manage Suzy's preferences, specifically the girl-girl th
KceeReads
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Suzy Christensen is a sweet yet very confused young woman who decided to go on an adventure in the Big Apple. She's off to there with a goal: in six months, she has to find herself and maybe, just maybe, also find a love worth keeping.

After a few months of being in NYC, she accidentally met hot as hell Garrett Thompson in her apartment which also happens to be his apartment; talk about wrong place and the wrong time. He's a gorgeous alpha male with a caveman tendency and issues to still solve.
C.J. Fallowfield
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars for a well written and engaging love story. This is my second read by Ferry, and her second novel, and while I gave her debut 4 stars, it's clear to see how much her writing has already developed, so goodness knows how much better it will continue to get as she develops. We were introduced to Suzy in Make Me Believe, the best friend of Emma, the heroine of book one. She's a likeable, feisty female who is woken one morning by her landlord returning to his house early, forgetting he had ...more
Coco.V
Feb 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/1/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Love is love, or so I believed…

Then he barged into my life.

My name is Garrett, and I’m just a guy—a guy trying to survive in the world I’ve been cursed to roam. I do not cling t
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
Fool For Love is Karen Ferry’s second novel a standalone about Suzy Christensen, who readers were blessed to meet in her debut novel and book one of the Believe Series, Make Me Believe. Moving from Denmark to New York City, Fool For Love follows Suzy’s move to the Big Apple to start fresh and find herself. Exploring her sexuality and her need to find love, Suzy’s story remind readers that Love is Love.

Told in dual perspectives readers meet Garrett and Suzy. Opposites with a fourteen-year age gap
Nance
***POSSIBLE SPOILERS PRESENT WITHIN REVIEW***

So I just finished Fool for Love, and I was totally blown away with Ms. Ferry’s writing. The emotions I had as I was reading this gem just had me all over the place. In such a good way, though. This was not only a romance, but also a search to find out what’s out there. Discover new things. Really to begin again. And, for Suzy Christensen that entailed finding love. Finding that special someone to settle down with whether it be male or female. And, th
Angela Hudson
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say, first off, that I don't normally read this kind of romance. And please don't read like I said it as in "This kind of 'romance'". Ha ha ha. I simply mean that I'm not one for reading anything with a lot of sex in it (I like my sex scenes with the 'fade-to-black' effect), not to say that I can't enjoy those kinds of reads (I actually liked the first book of 50 Shades). Also, I am not really into guys with long hair, or the strong, alpha male type. So, safe to say, this really isn't ...more
Mandy Desay
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow I loved this book so much. I love when a book sucks you in from the start and this book did just that.

When Suzy discovers everything she thought her life was is a lie, she makes the journey to New York from her hometown in Denmark in the hope of discovering herself again and find her Prince Charming.

When the owner of the apartment she is renting returns unexpectedly Suzy is forced to share the space with Garrett. Garrett is a dominant man with a tortured soul, who is not a hearts and flowe
Malene
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Fool For Love was such a beautiful story about love, growth and acceptance. This was my first book by Karen Ferry and I really enjoyed it. What really blew me away and made me notice how rare this book was, was its honesty and the topic Karen Ferry chose as her main focus.

Suzy was a fresh and almost real person to me. Her struggles with others acceptance of her sexuality was a very interesting topic and I was pulled in by her story immediately. How she chose to look at herself and others was awe
Bookbuster
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is madness. This is wrong. But it is also so right.

Suzy has always been an open book. She knows who is she is and what she wants. Her relationship with her parents was spoiled because she was bisexual daughter’s sexuality. So she decides to move to New York City temporary.

“I told you, we have nothing to talk about.”
“My dick says otherwise,” I grumble, taking one more step closer.
“Well, your dick can go to hell!”

Garrett is a troubled man. Older than Suzy, he has gone through life, following
Brenda
Suzy is from Denmark and she goes to NY to live and to stay a long time away of her parents whom does not accept her choices and what she is. Now after 3 months she has a not a job and thinks to come back to her home. But destiny does not want that instead Garrett(that look likes Ben Dahlhaus) a hot italian man tunrs her life upside down.

description

They - he especially- deny their chemistry and what is happen with them. And Suzy is trying to make a life. She start to work at the Vault-Rowan is the owner an
Kristen
At first I was confused. I was like WAIT, is this a lesbian romance story? I mean I don't mind those. I was just confused.

As I read, I understood more. This girl who you will meet in the first book of this series is bisexual. In this book, you come to find out that she came out to her parents to a bad end. Upset, she leaves Europe and settles in New York City. She's Friends With Benefits with a girl. I found their relationship sweet, but even she said she is not in love with her.

But then she mee
Melanie
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I really enjoyed this book albeit not as much as the first. Suzy and Garrett were great characters and loved watching them grow together.

Suzy comes to New York to get away after she came out as bi to her parents. She is sub-letting an apartment in New York when the owner comes home three months early. Suzy finds herself suddenly with a roommate in the form of the good-looking, older, beard wearing Garrett.

This was an enjoyable read and really glad I discovered this new author. Looking
Cassie May
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really surprised from this story. The blurb made me believe I get the typical love story, but this one was so much more. There was so much despair, hope and other feelings interweaved in the plot. It had me tear up and laugh out loud more times than I can count while reading.
There were scenes I had to put the kindle down, because the angst and despair dripping from the lines made it hard for me to continue. I loved how both characters grew with each other to have a healthy and beautiful re
Amo
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's hard to believe that something that should feel so simple but it's one of the hardest things in the world, when 2 people should be together but things are keeping them apart.

Love is a word we use,
but what defines love a boy girl house home a place a thing.
Everyone has a perception of love and what they want from it, but for Suzy it took her a little while longer to find the place of love she called her home.

Another 5 start read from Karen ❤

Amo xx
Elise Widrig
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Literally goosebumps. This book was everything and by everything, I mean, it had romance (def. hot romance), a hidden past, several twists, and a thriller aspect in some areas. I was left wanting more at the end and especially even more so between end of book and epilogue. I have read several books now by this author and I cannot even begin to applaud how hot she makes the sex scenes. I am jealous of fictional characters. If you have not yet read a book by this author, you need to!
Karen Ferry
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
Well, Suzy's story has been written...This second book of mine has been a difficult one to write, but I couldn't be happier with the result.

I love this book, and I hope you will give it a chance once it's published. <3
 •Cici• Theory of A Dreamer Book Blog♥
*I received an ARC from the author Karen Ferry in exchange for an honest review*

Thank you so much Ms.Ferry for sending me an ARC of Fool for Love!! I am so very honored and extremely grateful! When i saw your book pop up on my Kindle i freaked out and couldn't wipe the huge grin off of my face! :)

5 Heart-touching and Incredibly Sweet Stars!!

I was beyond excited to finally read Ms.Ferry's work after having heard so many lovely things about her writing! I wasn't disappointed in the least bit
 Lynsey Goddard ❤
Noteworthy experiences whilst reading this book (best parts, worst parts, quotes etc, personal opinions):

Karen has been teasing her fans on social media for awhile now with #FFL teasers and extracts. Finally I got to sink my teeth in to Garrett and like a dog with a bone I wasn't letting him go!

Suzy and Garrett's story isn't your usual run of the mill boy meets girl, girls falls head over heels, boy has trust issues, boy and girl end up HEA. This is a story about exploring sexuality, friendship,
Aaly
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: most-expected
**** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. ****

5 stars are not enough!!!
I wasn't to ready be so overwhelmed! This is how is love my Romance novels : true, kind and passionate!!!
I Love Garrett and Suzy's story so much!!!
Rambling review/declaration of love to come! Thanks Karen for this story, big freaking hugs!!

width="230" height="110" alt="description"/>

*************************

Sometimes, you love an author and you’re so eager to read the next book, you’re waiting for the n
Morgan Terry
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: karen-ferry
I'm still having a hard time trying to find the most perfect words to describe the amazingness that is Fool For Love. Karen Ferry not only delivered a story that will remain with me for life, but she knocked it out of the park with Suzy, Garrett, Morgan, and their friends and family. In a whole, this book has left me with a huge smile on my face, my heart satisfied and whole, and you can guarantee I will be telling anyone I know to read this book with an HEA that perfectly concludes this book!

S
Becca
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS - Karen Ferry delivers another heartfelt story of love and acceptance with Fool For Love. After falling in love with the first book in the series, I was anxious to hear more about Suzy in Fool For Love. Her story was entirely unexpected with a completely different vibe from Make Me Believe – leaving no room for doubt that Fool For Love is all Suzy. Initially, Garrett and Suzy seem like such a random pair. The adventurous young woman and the closed off older man had me curious as to how ...more
Line
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It has been a while since a book took as tight a hold on my conscience as this one did. I couldn't put it down and even when forced to I never mentally left it behind.
This book is so well written that it leaves your heart in your throat in the best way possible. It takes you on a roller coaster of emotions from sad to in love to turned on and back again. It's original and I love the small touches of the mother land ;)
All in all an amazing story that I'm sad to see end.
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Suzy is a firm believer that love knows no boundaries; at the end of the day love is love! Unfortunately, she has yet to meet her special someone.

Needing some time away from family in Denmark, she sets off on an adventure to New York. Maybe there she will find what she’s looking for and a place to finally belong. Only she didn’t bank on the dark and brooding Garrett Thompson being thrust into her path.

The attraction between the two is immediate, but Garrett is a man haunted by events of the pas
Sejla
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

After reading Make Me Believe, the first book by this talented Danish author, I was excitedly waiting for book two and couldn't wait to dive into Suzy's and Garrett's story.

In Fool For Love Karen Ferry takes us on a journey of self-discovery of Suzy Christensen who leaves Copenhagen for New York after a terrible fight with her parents who were shocked and disgusted by their daughter's confession of being bi-sexual. But after a few months living in the Big Apple, she still feels lost a
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Love is Love in all it's glory!

Ok, so where do I start.. Wow - just wow.

Having totally feel in love with Karen's first book in the Believe series, I knew this book wouldn't disappoint & boy oh boy how right was I!!! I didn't think my heart was going to be able to take it at times, heart wrenching, sexy as sin & beautifully written, the emotional rollercoaster was one hell of a ride that I'm so pleased I got the opportunity to experience.

Fool for love is Suzy's story. I absolutely love th
Kate Weiler
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this one. Great storyline and lead character development. Steamy too!
Helen (Blissfully Bookish Besties)
Fool For Love is the second book in the Believe series and Suzy and Garrett's story, it can be read as a standalone but as the first book in the series is so good, I would definitely recommend reading that too!

Suzy was first introduced in Make Me Believe (Believe #1) and I was so happy when I found out her story was up next. Needing time away from her family, Suzy moves to New York and Garrett is her landlord. Forgetting he has rented his apartment, Garrett returns home, catching Suzy and her on
Sophie
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoooon.... My heart is so FULL! Garrett Thompson, dirty talking, swoonalicious alpha male has well and truly wrecked my heart.
Fool for Love is the heart warming, addictive new release from Karen Ferry.
I have spent today falling in love with Suzy and Garrett, these two have an undeniably strong connection that is SO HOT it burnt through the pages. The delicious build up that winds it's way through this story is achingly addictive. Garrett and Suzy, both stole my breathe on numerous occasions,
« previous 1 3 next »

• Crushing Misery
  • Freed by Him (Fighting Free, #1)
  • Degrees of Control
  • Filthy (Damaged #2)
  • Gloria's Revenge (Gloria's Secret, #2)
  • Unveil Me (The Jaded Series, #3)
  • Chained (Caged, #2)
  • The Landscaper (The Landscaper Series, #1)
  • Locked and Loaded (Bullet, #6)
  • Naked Truth
  • Desire #1
  • Shut Out (Just This Once, #2)
  • Evanescent Ink
  • Pearls of Wisdom
  • Nothing Ever Lasts
  • A Veil of Glass and Rain (A Touch of Cinnamon, #1)
  • Fate Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #3)
  • Pieces of Camden
Anglophile and bookaholic Karen Ferry is a native of Denmark who loves Italian food, travelling, and spending time with her laidback husband and active children.

When she’s not busy working in the shipping industry, she dives into New Adult, Contemporary Romance, and Romantic Suspense – the same genres she loves to write.
She can never get enough of romance or collect too many book boyfriends, eit

Believe (3 books)
  • Make Me Believe (Believe, #1)
  • Time To Learn (Believe #3)