Start by marking “Holiday Magic” as Want to Read:
Holiday Magic

Holiday Magic

Make this winter magical with 6 BRAND NEW Holiday romances.

This Holiday Season SIX amazingly talented and bestselling authors come to together in this collection of Holiday Magic with vampires, witches, shifters, and humans.

Tis the season for a paranormal and contemporary romance anthology with a touch of magic everyone will fall in love with.
Published December 12th 2017 by After Glows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Magic

Start your review of Holiday Magic
Janet Robel
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the holidays and was excited to receive an ARC of this.

A brilliantly written paranormal romance collection. The perfect holiday treat for those looking to fit some reading into their busy schedule. You may find some new favorites among these authors. I know I have a favorite or two, but I'm not telling. Each author has created a unique sizzling romance in their own style to warm up you. These are all stories with no cliffhangers.

The time passed by all too quickly when I read this. It was
Charlotte
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was honored with an ARC of this book. It has 6 very different short paranormal romance stories. I thought 4 of them were excellent. My favorite was the one that puts a new twist on how the story of Santa got started. It was very original. There were 2 stories I didn't like, 1 because it just noted me. The 2nd because it felt over used. Like all PNR, you can expect a HEA. It's Holiday magic, we could all use some HEA!
The book is worth reading for the originality of the St. Nick story all by
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Book Title : Holiday Magic

Author s: TL Reeve (Author), Kim Carmichael (Author), Brigitte Ann Thomas (Author), K. Williams (Author), A.K. Hudson (Author), T. A. Moorman (Author)

Blurb :
Make this winter magical with 6 BRAND NEW Holiday romances.

Stephanie Herman
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Review by Stephanie FOR Holiday Magic, an anthology with SIX brand new romances by extremely talented best-selling authors.

I loved all of the stories in this anthology but if I had to choose my favorite it would be this one.

Santa's Curse by T. A. Moorman
This paranormal romance will have you laughing at the antics of Jacquelyn, the younger sister who thinks she knows everything. Of course her intentions are good but you really don't want to make an enchantress angry.

Moorman has an incredible
Deja
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved every story in this book and was able to learn about 4 new authors. These stories were amazing originally I assumed they would all be paranormal stories but I was wrong. From Snowbound which was about a woman on the run who runs right into a pack of wolves, to Eight Nights in Eden that was all about the magic of a town and the man that discovers it, I Loved A Warlock from Wichita which was funnier than I thought it would be, Tarnished Knight was endearing enough for me to wonder if there ...more
Terri Wilson
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reading anthologies has become one of my favorite things to do. It's a great way to catch up with some of my favorite authors, like T.A. Moorman, and get to know new ones that I want to read more. It's hard to pick a favorite from these stories. I honestly liked them all. Each of these authors knows how to create incredible short stories. The characters drove each of the plot lines forcing me to ignore my family because I just HAD to read one more page, one more chapter, or one more story. I'm ...more
DNA Diva
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Honestly, some of the stories in this anthology would get a 4 or 5 and some much lower.

My favorites were:

Eight Nights in Eden by Kim Carmichael - this short story had a really cool surreal quality to it. The hero was honestly not a likable character in many respects, but his character evolved as the story progressed. This wasn’t a traditional romance but was really well done and compelling

Santa’s curse by TA Moorman- I loved that the protagonist was a flawed potty mouth. This was really fun.

Dmcl
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great collection of holiday stories, filled with passion and great action. Vampires, weres and an assortment of other paranormals and mundanes put their unique spin on the holiday spirit as they meet in a crush of emotions and heart warming heat. The holidays may come once a year, but this book is a great read anytime and might put you in touch with unfamiliar authors who will enrich your TBR list.
Highly recommended.
I received a complimentary copy from the authors.
Kaila
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was the perfect sit down... hot tea, coffee, hot cocoa.... chocolate... enjoy some downtime with this story.. it was amazing.. it was sexy.. and it had a bit of paranormal thrown into it which was wonderful.. the authors were all superb.. i found a few new ones i didn't know about before which is always fun.. and i enjoyed each of their stories. i am glad i got to review it
Chrissi
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love how anthologies give you the opportunity to discover new authors!
This anthology is no exception. I loved T.A Moorman's story in this! I will never look at Santa the same way! The characters are great and the storyline runs smoothly with a little snark and humour thrown in. A perfect way to treat yourself!
Erin
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A cute anthology collection. My review is written covering Santa's Curse by T.A. Moorman. It was a really cute twist on how santa came to be. I love that it brought in vampires, enchantresses, and other supernatural beings. I enjoy the story between Jacquelyn and Victor and how she reads everything him and her sister Jadine discuss completely wrong until her magical ending.
Kelly Macintyre
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great anthology to learn about new authors and some of their writing styles.
The stories were great so it is hard to chose the favourite out of them. You have witches, dragons, mundanes, vampires, a little of everything.
Some stories I did find too short and ending in cliffhangers abruptly but all in all a great anthology
Valerie
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
5/5 stars for the first story - Really made me wish my library had more books by TL Reeve

the rest were... meh at best, confusing at worst. I'd recommend the first story but to stop after that one.
Pam
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great diverse collection of stories set around the Holidays. I really enjoyed all the stories. All the authors were new to me except T.A. Moorman and she didn't let me down with her humor and characters with attitude. I look forward to checking out more from all these authors.
T.A. Moorman
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Terri Thao
Sep 02, 2019
GothicMom'S Reviewers
Jan 09, 2018
Kat
rated it did not like it
Feb 19, 2018
Michelle Heron
Nov 29, 2017
Stewart Hoffman
Dec 12, 2017

• Witch Wars (Underlayes #1)
  • A Paranormal Easter
  • Married. Wait! What? (Wings of Artemis #6.5 (Ship Called Malice))
  • Wait, You Did What?
TL Reeve was born out of a love of family and a bond that became unbreakable. Living in the south, TL misses Los Angeles and will one day return to the beaches of Southern California to ride the waves at Huntington Beach. When not writing something hot and sexy, TL can be found curled up with a good book, or working on homework with a cute little pixie.