Start by marking “Gemini Keeps Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Gemini Keeps Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3)

Gemini Keeps Capricorn

(Signs of Love #3)

Sometimes, one stubborn Capricorn is all it takes… to drive Wesley Hidaka to crazy, flirtatious lengths.

Wesley loves annoying his RA, Lloyd Reynolds. He just can’t help it. Lloyd is focused, decisive, grounded. He has this amusing ability to follow rules.
Of course Wesley wants Lloyd to break one… or three hundred.

Sometimes, one smirking Gemini is all it takes… to have Lloy
Published December 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Gemini Keeps Capricorn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gemini Keeps Capricorn

Start your review of Gemini Keeps Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3)
Judith
4.5 Stars.

"When did you know I liked you?"

"When you realized I was your best friend."

This is just too adorable for words,

-Super cute,

-Sexy-the ultimate slow burn which this Author does so well,

-Great banter,

-Fantastic supporting characters.

Lloyd is Wesley's Resident Assistant and they've been kind of skirting around each other ever since they met.The attraction between them has been bubbling away right from the start but they both seem determined to put obstacles in the way of anythi
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I've been having weird issues with Anyta Sunday recently, and they've been bumming me out. I've been so up and down with my ratings for her stuff, and usually she is super consistent. I was even hesitant to even try Gemini Keeps Capricorn, but I loved Leo Loves Aries, so I decided to take the risk.

As I started Gemini, I got a sinking feeling. What's with the way that Anyta Sunday has been starting books lately? It was just... crazy, right from the start. It's like the first part of the book has
☆ Todd
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This third installment of Anyta's "Signs of Love" series was all about feel-good fun and the oooooooh so slow burn.

Wesley Hidaka was a law student, with almost zero passion for the law, but a burning passion for annoying his dorm's resident assistant, which knew no bounds. If there were rules to be broken, he was the first in line with a raised hand all but screaming, "Pick me, pick me!"

Lloyd Reynolds was studying advanced mathematics, in hopes of becoming a math teacher and, eventually,
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This series brings me joy, alhough I’m not into astrology. But who hasn’t read their personality profile according to the Zodiac? I speak like the sceptical Virgo that I am: even if it’s not accurate, it’s fun!

Wesley has convinced himself that he, a Gemini, and Lloyd, a Capricorn and the resident assistant on his floor, aren’t compatible. Wesley believes (but does he really?) they’d have bad sex, which of course doesn’t stop him from tormenting Lloyd every chance he gets.

Wes loves to get under
Wendy

This is the third book in this series, and so far I have loved every single one... this one included ;)

One thing is for sure though. Anyta is the queen of slow burn, and when I say slow...I do mean sloooooooooooooow ;)

slow-down-o.gif (320×200)

Normally I am not a real big fan of the "extreme" slow burn, but for some reason, this never bothers me as much, when reading one of Anyta's books. I still got frustrated at times though.

Anyways, this book is about Wesley and Lloyd. They have known each other for some years and hav
Anyta Sunday
Nov 17, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Yay! Gemini Keeps Capricorn (Signs of Love book 3) is now up for pre order.
Blogger/ IG friends—you can now sign up for ARCs and promo ops here.

SO, yeah. Wesley and Lloyd. Lloyd and Wesley. What a fun pair to write! It felt so good just letting loose and being playful.
I listened to A LOT of rock ’n’ roll classics while working on this. So if you like to get in the mood check out some of these:

Elvis Presley – Blue Suede Shoes

The Surpremes –You Can't Hurry Love

The Kinks – You Really Got Me

Elvis P
Virginia Cavanillas
LIVE ON AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077J6CB68/

4.5 super feel-good stars.

One of the slowest burns I've ever read, masterfully delivered by Anyta's writing. This is a sweet everyday story full of cute nonsenses, funny moments, love and friendship.

This third installment in the signs of love talked to me louder than  Scorpio hates Virgo. Much louder. It is true that  Leo loves Aries is still my fav but because, to me, Theo and Jaime's story is difficult to beat since I conceive it as the happ
Renée
~4.5 stars!~

Seriously, one of my favorite series ever! I can't believe that I'm giddy AGAIN over a book in this series, especially one that follows Sunday's typical recipe of ullllltttttrrrraaaaa sloooooooooow burrrrrrrnnnn. Where the little bit of steam happens in the last 10% of the book.

But I'm giddy, I tell you.

The UST alone is enough to keep me around. When you combine that with the banter? #ded.

Wesley Hidaka is an undergraduate who lives in a dorm. Lloyd (not the sexiest name for an MC, b
Lost in a Book
4.5 Stars

How the hell does Anyta do it every time with these books? I’m obsessed with this series. The quirky banter, the slow burn, the endearingly frustrating characters, and EVERYTHING else that makes this series so freakin’ addicting was present in Gemini Keeps Capricorn.

“I’m Capricorn, remember? Try me.”

“I’m Gemini. I’ll break you.”

That pretty much encompasses the fabulous dynamic between Wesley Hidaka and Lloyd Reynolds.

Lloyd- RA for dorms, solver of problems, holder of infinite patienc
Jewel
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Anyta Sunday is the queen of the slo​oooooooo​w burn, and Gemini Keeps Capricorn has some smoldering UST and a clueless MC who is the last to know how he feels.

Wesley is in his last year of undergrad and has been focusing on law. He's not excited about that, though, and can barely make himself actually do the work. However, I don't think it is his studies that keep young Wesley going, anyway. That title would go to one sexy RA, by the name of Lloyd.

Lloyd runs a tight ship keeping his residents i
Silvia
I was sent this book as an advance copy by the author. All opinions are my own.

Anyta Sunday’s contemporary romances are among the few I enjoy, and so far I’ve always enjoyed every single one of them. I especially love this series despite my complete lack of belief in horoscopes or anything of the like.

The two main characters are gay men and they’re both aware of their sexuality from the beginning of the novel, which is something that not always happens in this type of books, so it was a welc
Meags
4.5 Stars

This series is a pure joy to read.

When I pick up an Anyta Sunday story, I know, unequivocally, that I’m about to be faced with the most perfectly-paced slow burn romance out there. In my mind, she’s unrivaled in this area.

Then there’s the epic banter – only a rare few authors capture this kind of magic in their character interactions. The dialogue is always fun and playful, filled with innuendo and flirtatiousness that knows no bounds. It serves to keep the reader fully engaged and eag
Sanaa
5 stars.

"Hundreds of fights are ahead of us, Wesley. I'll still want you around at the end of them.

*Swoon.*

This is hands down my favorite book Anyta Sunday has ever written. She is the only author in my life who has written some of the best slow burn romances to date. And Gemini Keeps Capricorn took slow burn to a whole new level.

The chemistry, the banter, the romance, the characters were some of the best I have seen. Like my heart is a mushy mess. This book was honestly the most adorab
Ariana
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
*4,5 stars*

I really enjoyed the books in this series so far, and this is a highly enjoyable addition to it.

So why did I love this book?

1. Wesley: he is incredibly cute and so full of life! Yes, he may come across as flirty, but you know that at the bottom of his heart he is a really good guy (just the way he looks after his brother shows that!). The way he keeps ‘annoying’ Lloyd made me grin from ear to ear – their banter was written with so much panache.
What was most hilarious though is his tot
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Didn't do it for me*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

This book felt too much alike the first book in the series. But I just didn't feel this one. The story centers around barista at Me Gusta Robusta, Wesley ‘Wes’ Hidaka, the Gemini, and his RA (Resident Assistant) Lloyd Alexander Reynolds (24), the Capricorn. They have a great friendship. One of them is completely clueless that their friendship is technically a relationship. Overall, the book was cute sure, but boring. The writing this time around didn't work
Erth
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Talk about a slow burn.The guys didn’t get together until 90% of the book was over.However the banter between these two characters is hilarious and the wait was well worth the wait.This series is fantastic. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Bárbara
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by the author via A Novel Take*

I'm so happy with this!! I'll admit, at first it took me a bit to truly get into it- I don't know why that was, but I wasn't 100% invested for the first 30% or so.

Luckily, things changed for the better! This was a cute and funny story, with the slowest of burns (I know that's usually Anyta's specialty but she really hit it out of the park with this one- it was sooooooo slow that I almost thought there wouldn't be enough time in the end for a satisfy
* A Reader Obsessed *
4 Stars

Again, I won’t be bringing anything new with this review. If you like Sunday, if you don’t mind a slow burn and appreciate witty repartee, then this should satisfy.

Wesley has somewhat, née a lot, been crushing on his fellow RA for months and months, and his friendly gregarious playful nature can’t help but flirt with the steady, stern, no nonsense Lloyd, despite all the star charts saying Wesley and Lloyd could never work. However, there comes a point when friendly crosses over to somethi
Ky
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-2017
"Gemini Keeps Capricorn" is the latest release of author Anyta Sunday and it's a slow burn all the way! It's a sweet story about an RA and one of his residents. There is banter, there is attraction, there is a fake-relationship and the most oblivious best friend ever.

Lloyd may have played his role in that obliviousness since he just assumed things and was never straightforward until the very end. There was a hilarious missunderstanding but thankfully it wasn't the source of unnecessary drama or
Claude
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was so funny and I really like it!! I really like the writing of this author. Light, delightful and funny as hell 👌🏽. Lloyd and Wesley are so good together 😍. But I don’t know why Theo and Jamie are still my favorite people of this saga. Their story was perfect. A slow burning romance too but I didn’t felt it was so slow...it was just perfect. In this, it became very long in the two third of the book...I was getting tired of Wesley (sorry...I really like him tough ❤️) and I wanted to shake ...more
Hollis
I took a break after the first two Signs of Love and yet this one still didn't really work for me. Also I made a new shelf for this experience : pretty boy is clueless af because wowwww. So lost.

There was some sweetness here, and again I love the boy we don't get a POV for more than the one we do get, but I also felt like Sunday just threw us in the mix for this one. Once again it vaguely connects to characters from book one but way way too loosely and I felt there was less structure or foundat
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
***I received this arc from the publisher in exchange for an honest review***

I didn't like it

I liked Wesley, he was funny, I even liked grumpy Lloyd , I just felt it was missing something. I kept waiting for something to happen but nothing really did. I was bored.

I am going to blame myself for this one, the two books I've read today were utter crap so maybe its transference. Yup, that's it. Anyta Sunday doesn't do boring, what was I thinking.

Krissy
**2019 Popsugar Challenge Prompt #33: A book with a zodiac sign or astrology term in the title**
Apolishedreader
I am loving this series so hard!
My book inspired nails for this book:
Gemini Keeps Capricorn

Is there another author who can write a slow burn so well? Where I am so engaged in the characters that I don't really notice the lack of steam until it happens.

Wesley and Lloyd have known each other for a couple of years. Lloyd is Wesley's RA in the dorm, which makes Wesley strictly off limits to the rule-abiding Lloyd. But lately, their friendship has been deepening and Lloyd is losing the battle of kee
River
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arcs
I love love this series!

every book it's a very different story and I really enjoy what Anyta is doing with the different characters.
I'm definitely not a fan of slow burn but with Anyta, it works for me.
this book particularly is very slow burn but so fun.

Wesley was so fun, I had a great time getting to know him and watching his fascination with Lloyd. I have to admit that at times I got bit frustrated with him because he was so oblivious to things!

The coffee puns were very charming, btw.

The s
Dimitri
It was good!

This entry in the signs of love was okay I would say. Not much happened really but it wasn't written poorly. I loved the chemistry between Wesley and Lloyd, they had such a playful and cute relationship! Here are my issues with the story that bumped it to 3.5 stars:

The Slow Burn: Ok I really do love slow burns, like a lot to be honest. But this was a little too much, I mean the characters didn't even admit their mutual attraction and have sex until the very end, and when the nove
Tammy
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Many reviewers put into words this was a slow burn and I agree but it was way to slow 🐢 for my taste. 🙄 Wesley was very persistent in his pursuit of Lloyd and had me amused with his one-liners and his love for his brother who I thought needed I kick in the pants.
There were parts in the book that were mentioned (Wesley's relationship with his mom and leaving the house, Lloyds mom and aunt) but the author didn't really go into depth with the specifics of those. Pretty much the book was about Wesl
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Elvis, Elvis let me be...

I loved this one. I'm glad I was convinced to read it 😉

I always find it much harder to write reviews on books I love. I guess it's easier to voice my complaints lol but I really did love this book.I think Wesley's personality had a lot to do with it. I really enjoyed his quick wit and sass. The banter he had between Lloyd was thoroughly entertaining.

The two (Lloyd and Wesley) have known each other for over 2 1/2 years. Wesley being a resident on the floor Lloyd is the R
Ami
Dear Anyta Sunday

You DID it again ... Gemini Keeps Capricorn , the third book in your series, Signs of Love is a TOTAL delight. It made me feel so good. I think I spent hours of reading this gem with a big smile (or at least touch of smile) on my face. I definitely loved this better than the previous one. I also felt giddy with Theo and his Aries, Jamie, making an appearance.

Wesley insists that stoic-rule-follower Capricorns like Lloyd, the RA on his floor will not be compatible with a Gemini
Sami
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! YESS! Literally loved EVERYTHING about this book!!
"Did you just kiss me?"
"Don't worry, it's not that type of kiss."
After a pause: "What type was it?"
"The 'I like being gathered in my friend's arm's type."

This book is seriously so much fun! The banter between Wesley and Lloyd is so incredibly witty. I was literally smiling the entire time I was reading! Anyta has a way of writing snarky and sarcastic characters that are so completely lovable and hysterical! I absolutely adore it! I honestly

• Deal Maker (Mixed Messages, #2)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • Better Be Sure (Harrison Campus, #1)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Rule Breaker (Mixed Messages, #1)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Project Hero
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • Nailed (Four Bears Construction, #2)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Throwing Hearts
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM R

Signs of Love (6 books)
  • Leo Loves Aries (Signs of Love, #1)
  • Scorpio Hates Virgo (Signs of Love, #2)
  • Pisces Hooks Taurus (Signs of Love, #4)
  • Cancer Ships Aquarius (Signs of Love, #5)
  • Cancer Sweetens Aquarius (Signs of Love, #5.5)