Start by marking “Love You Like Christmas: Based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie” as Want to Read:
Love You Like Christmas: Based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie

Love You Like Christmas: Based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie

Treat yourself to ebooks inspired by Hallmark Christmas movies. Enjoy a heartwarming, feel-good story...and find out what happens after the movie ends. Sometimes getting lost leads you back to what matters most... Maddie, a marketing executive in New York, is on her way to attend the December wedding of one of her best clients. She's afraid of flying, and taking her late a ...more
Published October 30th 2017 by Hallmark Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love You Like Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love You Like Christmas

Carlene Inspired
I need Hallmark to make every single Christmas movie into a book immediately, because Love You Like Christmas was FANTASTIC. I love Hallmark movies, because of the feeling they evoke when you watch. I'm always crying and smiling and talking to the TV, it's a big production, so of course I had to give this book a shot. It outdid the movie, tenfold. My imagination ran away with Love You Like Christmas and getting to picture everything in my head was magical.

"She loved Christmas. But she loved mak
Cristina
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
*Potential spoilers!*
Thank you, NetGalley for the opportunity of reading Love you like Christmas. This book was the first Christmas romance I read this year!
The action of this book starts 23 days before Christmas and it’s full of unpredictable suprises. The main character, Maddie, is not the kind of woman who loves Christmas, but she ends up surrounded by mistletoe, garlands, decorations and Christmas songs. And everything is due to a December wedding or should I say Christmas Valley - a peacef
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World.***

Love You Like Christmas was such a heartwarming story about second chances making it the perfect Christmas read. Right from the start I was hooked on the cover and the synopsis, especially if it’s based on a Hallmark movie, those are my favorite. In this particular story we are introduced to Maddie, a marketing executive who loves representing things that she truly loves in and has no trouble selling them to the masses. But when it comes to C
Shelly
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you love Christmas stories then you are going to love this story. Maddie is all about work until car trouble leaves her stranded in a small town. Kevin is a single father trying not to lose his families tree farm. While Maddie is trying to juggle work, she ends up having these feelings and memories she has forgotten. Will this small town change a big city girl? All the emotions you feel in this book remind you of what Christmas means... Love this story and I'm sure you all will as well!
Joy
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was a sweet little story from the heart of TV.

Hallmark Channel never ceases to deliver hopeful messages of love and family in their movies and that bubbles over into their new line of books.

Maddie is a workaholic with one thing on her mind...work. Not Christmas. That is until she makes in unexpected turn into Christmas Valley right into the life of Kevin, the owner of the Christmas tree farm and his daughter Jo. Together,
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

If there is one simple, underlying message in Love You Like Christmas it has to be to put the cell phone down and look at the life you’re missing out on by being in a heads down position constantly. Maddie is connected to her cell phone, for business which in many ways is life to her. Committed, driven she’s made her career by keeping on top of her client’s needs, new trends and knowing what is happening in her business world. A big city woman, Maddie will step outsi
Ruth Hill
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I was not financially compensated, and all opinions are 100 percent mine.

First of all, I admit it. I was a bit skeptical of reading a book based on a movie. The last time I did that was with the movie "Annie" when I was a little girl because I was crazy about that movie and couldn't get enough of it. And now Hallmark made the decision to begin publishing books based on their movies, and although I am a top supporter of the network,
Kerry
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you know me at all, you know that I love the Hallmark movie marathons that are playing right now. Well this book is published by Hallmark publishing, so you know it's going to be good.

In this book Maddie drives cross country to a wedding of one of her biggest clients, since she has a fear of flying. Well the trip is derailed by a truck that was carrying Christmas trees ends up sprawled over the highway. She ends up in the town of Christmas Valley.

The town is as quaint and cozy as the name r
Heather
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is sweet and clean, as a Hallmark-movie based story should be. If you're sensitive to cursing or sex, you have absolutely nothing to worry about here.

If you have watched the movie Love You Like Christmas (it was one of my favorites of the 2016 debuts) this book is the perfect companion to that. The author didn't deviate from the story, but added depth and color to it. She also added a ton of humor to the characters' inner thoughts (Maddie, specifically) that I found myself grinning a
Carol
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet story. Maddie was an overworked marketing exec who was on her way to a client's wedding when a Christmas tree truck overturned and then her car broke down. As she got to know the town and especially Kevin and his daughter Jo, she discovered she loved life in this wonderful small town. She tried to go back to the big city, but only lasted a couple days. It had a great HEA. I got this book from Netgalley for an honest review
Bernie
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love You Like Christmas is a charming book based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie written by author Keri F. Sweet. Lovely characters and storyline. Thanks to NetGalley and Hallmark Publishing for the advance copy.
Becky Burciaga
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful holiday story with the warmth of characters and a setting that imparts the perfect tone for finding your HEA when you least expect it.

This ARC book was complimentary, provided by the Publisher and NetGalley. I am voluntarily providing my honest review.
Danielle
Dec 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Made for tv (or Netflix) Christmas movies have exploded in the last few years and Hallmark is leading the charge. One report I read stated they film thirty new movies a summer, at about $2m a pop. That's a lot of fake snow.

This year, in an effort to become even more ubiquitous in the women's entertainment market, Hallmark has launched their own publishing line to bring novelizations of some of these Christmas movies to bookshelves. Via Netgalley, I requested Love You Like Christmas as I saw the
Dawnie
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This was lovely and sweet and if you want something to brighten up your day and warm you up and make you feel all fuzzy and fluffy? defiantly read this - not matter the time of the year! (who does NOT need a town called Christmas Valley in their lives no matter the time of year?)

I wanted something sweet, fun and easy to read.

I wanted a Christmas feeling -yes i know its January but you know what? I don't mind that! I couldn't get nearly enough Christmas books through the actual christmas time bec
Kayla
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to Netgalley for giving me this book to read in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was given, offered, or taken to alter the opinion.

I'll be the first to admit that I love Hallmark movies, especially the Christmas ones. There's just something about their cheesy, over the top, sweet romances that get me. Especially at Christmas time. They just put me in the best mood and fill me with the Christmas spirit. Love You Like Christmas was perfect! It was so sweet and cute. The chara
April
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thanks to netgalley.com for the ARC of this book.
This is a classic Hallmark script for a Christmas movie. She is so caught up with her job that I think she forgets to look around and see all of the fun and adventure that life holds for her. Then she gets her hands on her Aunts old car and her life changes. While trying to hold onto his family Christmas tree farm, this chance netting between them makes everything right in their lives. Now, if only she could put that phone done! This is just a cl
Himanish Prabhakar
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
My review is 4.5 stars

I'm very big fan and black hole who sucks Hallmark movies in and I'm reading books since I was 7. So when I get to know that Hallmark movies are now books too, I was over the moon because I will love to cherish the same story in one of my more favourite versions and I really did.

I loved the book version more, sorry movies! But the way book is written is quite beautiful and really loved it. I loved the characters more in comparison of the movie.

Really looking forward for mor
Jill Jemmett
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a great Christmas romance.

I liked the contrasting settings of Manhattan and the small town in Ohio. These two places were brought together in Maddie. Christmas Valley sounds like such a fun town! It’s always Christmas there.

The budding romance between Maddie and Kevin was predictable but cute. It was obvious that they would like each other, but there were many obstacles that threatened to keep them apart which kept up the excitement in the story.

The story was predictable but fun too. I r
Quetta Inabinet
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Bonnie Gilbert
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you are missing Hallmark’s Christmas movies...

This is a good reminder of one of the many favorite Hallmark Christmas movies that are broadcast each year on the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. The book follow the story from the movie but with some added backstory that I enjoyed.
Coral Mitchell
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maddie believes she has it all, until she is confronted if everything she is missing. Kevin has everything he ever wanted and is about to lose it all. Their paths should never cross. A wonderful read full of promise and chances that could never happen unless they make the choice. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Jackie
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Story

Sometimes you need to stumble on something by accident to see what else is out there besides work and a cool apartment. Maddie discovered herself and love just by accident and fell in love with Christmas Valley and found love. I loved the movie and the book. The movie didn't stray too far away from the book. I absolutely loved both.
Zara West
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love You like Christmas is a heart-warming holiday read. If you like super sweet romances that star a small town hero and a big city girl totally out of her element in a town called Christmas, then you will enjoy this read from Hallmark.
Roz ~ My Written Romance
Sweet, warm and full of the type of holiday spirit that only Hallmark movies exude. While this was not my favourite of the Hallmark novelisations, Love You Like Christmas is faithful to the TV movie and worth a read if sweet romance is your jam.
Debbie
Jan 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Such a good book. I had seen the movie and enjoyed the book just as much. A sweet story of second chances. If you enjoy Christmas stories this would be one you need to read.
Melanie
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

Such a sweet story. Love the characters and storyline. The setting was very innocent and relaxing. Would love to go to a place like this.
Jackie
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Merry Christmas

If you love Christmas and Hallmark movies you will love this book!!!!! Highly recommend. You will feel like you are right in Christmas Valley
LaBibliodeCaro
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Based on a Hallmark Christmas movie, Love You Like Christmas is a perfect seasonal read. Filled with magic and romance, it is a feel-good novel starring a casting of endearing characters. Maddie and Kevin are well written characters. They’re realistic, warm and touching. You’ll instantly feel drawn to them and identify with them. The chemistry between them is palpable. The whole plot will make you feel fuzzy inside.

Maddie isn’t too keen on celebrating Christmas. She’s a hotshot from New York and
Luciana
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very sweet and charming story about love, hope and the power of Christmas. I loved the characters, the story and the writing style. I highly recommend this book
Louise Tambascio
Dec 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Keri F. Sweet is the author of small town contemporary romance. Raised in a community on the outskirts of town, she brings the flavor of this sweet, charming life to the pages of her books. She finds it incredible that her life’s work and passion is creating stories designed to make people happy.