Start by marking “Romancing the Holidays” as Want to Read:

NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY Bestselling & Award-Winning Authors
The season of Mistletoe and Christmas Cookies is almost upon us and we are proud to bring you 12 Holiday Romances! Snuggle up by the fire and enjoy this season like never before. From Sweet to Sizzling, From Maui to Washington DC, all our Romances have page turning love stories.

CHRISTMAS RECIPE BOOK INCLUDE
Published November 14th 2017 by Top Ten Press

To ask other readers questions about Romancing the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romancing the Holidays

Natasza Waters
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a way to kick off the holiday season. "Romancing the Holidays" is a collection of stories written by 13 authors. I'm working my way through all of them, but I have to single out Tinsled up in Texas by Lori Leger.

A second chance romance between a sexy Texas Marine and Nicki, a brave gal with a huge heart. This gem found a fantastic balance of sizzle and original plot, leaving this reader with visions of sugar plums and one delicious Marine dancing in her head. I dare anyone not to wish for
Andrea
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
I read Savanna Grey's book: Picture Perfect Holiday and I won it on a FB giveaway, eventhough it is part of another story it can be read as a standalone and I really enjoyed it, this short story takes place at the countryside and how a girl that is independent, with a lonely life and that is avoiding love can change when she goes to visit her college friend that has a husband and a family and they are very close and where she meets a country, sexy man that makes her change opinion about love. Lo ...more
Tina
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Picture Perfect Holiday review. I usually don't write reviews and not very good at it so here it goes. Wow is all I can say about this book. Short and sweet. It pulls you in right at the start of the book till the end. Didn't put it down till I was finished with it. Everyone should pick it up and start reading it your love just like me!!
Amanda Horton
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Picture Perfect Holiday! The name says it all. Luke Davis is Sara's best friend since they were kids. Lindsay is Sara's college best friend. Lindsay came to take some pictures to help up date the website and a visit that should have happened way before now. When Luke meets her he has this one thought of her, then as time goes it's different that what he fist thought. Lindsay jumped into 21 questions when they first meet wanting to know more about Luke. She pushed all of his buttons. Luke was a b ...more
Nikki Brackett
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Savanna sure does know how to capture your heart. This story was such a heart warming story that you couldn’t help but love. Not only do we have a sexy romance between Luke and Lindsey but it’s aroud my favorite time of the year. Christmas stories have a way of melting me into a puddle of goooooo—— lol. Luke sure knows how to steal your heart to with his heart but his stroke of stubbornness— he gets what he wants. Lindsey is career focused until it almost has her losing him—- almost. Read this s ...more
Trish Leger
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"A heartwarming tale of love, the second time around..."

I haven't read the whole box set yet, only Lori Leger's story, TINSELED UP IN TEXAS. Niki is on her way to San Antonio for a new job when she suddenly finds herself closer to Tex Broussard than she realized. The two dated, but it ended and now, it seems, there might be a chance to rekindle the romance between them.

With a sweet heat and humor that Lori imbues all of her stories with, Tex and Niki will still your heart, along with their lovin
Anima
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
Maui Kalikimaka: I was given a copy of Kim Hornsby's book to review. As a fan of her Dream Jumper series I already knew a few characters in this short story. Pepper, a singer and friends with Tina and Jamey, has invited Lena to join her at Christmas. Recently divorced, Lena is feeling different without her kids and needs some fun. Kalani also needs fun and a place for the holidays. Lena and Kalani are a couple meant to be and the support he gives her comes naturally. I enjoyed this short story t ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Review for Picture perfect holiday. Savanna Grey
When Lindsay comes to visit her newly wed best friend, she thinks she is just going to be there to photograph the Inn for the holidays. Little does she know that the sparks will fly between her and Luke, creating the perfect romance right before the holidays. But will the need to be independent keep her from making a commitment to Luke? Or will happiness and true love be found in Luke's arms? This was a heartwarming romance that put a smile on my f
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
This review is for Picture Perfect Holiday by Savanna Grey

This is a sweet with heat short story! and its a perfect read for up coming holiday's
I absolutely loved everything about this story! The characters were so well developed and the plot flow was amazing! The characters really jumped off the page

Luke and Lindsey!!!!!
Oh i dont even know what to say about these 2 except wow!!!
I fell in love with Luke right away!
He picks up his bestfriend Sara's bestfriend from collage as a favor for Sara.
He
Joy
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I picked this up as it was inexpensive and supported cancer research. All of the stories are set in the Seattle area, which was neat. The quality was uneven, some well written and others long or boring. Some editing errors in the stories, especially in the second half of the book.

Rated just PG13, no major canoodling or violence. It was a nice collection to read intermittently throughout the holidays.
Elizabeth Wright
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
***Picture Perfect Holiday by Savanna Grey***
Returning to Wilson's Hollow was so much fun! Lindsay and Luke were the least likely people to get together, polar opposites. But when they are together the sparks fly and they are totally yummy. Luke is one of my favorite SG characters to date and this is a great holiday read.
Catrina Leamon
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Savanna has made it so you fall in love with Luke right away! His soft on the inside and hard on the outside personality, mixed in with a little sarcasm, makes him a lovable teddy bear. He plays the hard nose type of guy until Lindsay comes into play. She matches his wit, but in every other way, they are exact opposites. You keep wondering how it will play out until the very end. A great read!
Kathy A. Davies
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas love

There were 12 stories and each was unique and interesting. The twelve loves that ended in the completion of love. I had a favorite story and then I read the next one and sword that was my favorite. It went on and on just like the twelve day of Christmas.
Alison
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Great compilation.

I've had this book for a while and as Christmas is approaching, I thought I'd give it a shot.
Nice, short stories that read quickly. I like the fact that book sales benefit cancer research.
robin Ann thistlewood
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a review on picture perfect holidays. I started reading this book. And omg was sad when I was done I wanted to cry. The people in this book were amazing. I have decided that I need all of Savanna Grey's books. This book is short but sweet.
Kathy
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
12 Christmas Romances

This anthology contains a variety of holiday romances. I really enjoyed most of the stories and even discovered a couple of new authors.
Bernie
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romancing the Holidays contains twelve wonderful Christmas stories written by thirteen authors plus the additional bonus of holiday recipes. I liked them all, it's impossible to pick a favorite.
Lynn Smith
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romancing the Holidays

I love Christmas stories and a this anthology really gave me my fix. I loved each one. No cliffhangers, no being clueless because you didn't read a series.
Shannon Schoolcraft
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Picture Perfect Holiday.

Loved this story. The title says is all, picture perfect. Sara's friend comes for a visit. Luke helps out around the Inn. Luke is steamy. This was a great read.
Michele Del Rey
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read the book by Savanna Grey and I absolutely loved it. It was warm, sexy, funny and very holiday themed. Really loved the charactores and the warmth they gave to eachother.
Christine
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining Christmas Romances for a good cause
Richard Goodrum
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Let Your Heart Be Light: Great love story. Fantastic characters with typical human flaws.

5: Love at First Snow: Great story. Three orphans (Sarah, Blake, and Nicholas) find life, love, and healing together.

5 Christmas in Stilettos: Fantastic story. Dylan and Francie are a delightful couple. Miscommunication is rampant. But love wins out.

4: Holiday Justice: Good story. Syd and Gray are delightful. Mitch is a royal pain. Fabulous ending.

5: Miracle of Love: Great story revolving around love and m
Sharon
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely collection of stories to enhance the season.
Elizabeth Harrison
Katherine
Jun 14, 2018
Suzunne Ortego Houk
Dec 31, 2017
Crista McHugh is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING author of fantasy and romance with heroines who are smart, sexy, and anything but ordinary.

She also writes fantasy with less kissing and a lot more action as C. A. McHugh.

She currently lives in the Tesla-filled suburbs of Seattle with her husband and two children, maintaining her alter ego of mild-mannered physician on the weekends.