Start by marking “I Tagged Her in My Heart” as Want to Read:
I Tagged Her in My Heart

I Tagged Her in My Heart

Things get broken. We repair them. They get a new shape. Perhaps a new identity. This applies to love as well. Because you are yours before you are someone else’s. But what happens when we fall or fail in love?After two heartbreaks, Adrika, a fiercely independent career-girl, changes her hashtag on Instagram to #HappyGoLucky and dreams become her priority. Arjun, the ...more
Published December 20th 2017 by Rupa Publications

To ask other readers questions about I Tagged Her in My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Tagged Her in My Heart

Start your review of I Tagged Her in My Heart
Aditi
“I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.”

----Haruki Murakami

Anuj Tiwari , an Indian bestselling writer, has penned an uplifting story in his new book called, I Tagged Her in My Heart. Unlike its cheesy
Pooja Singh
Adrika, Arjun, Ved, and Anushka are four college friends who have always been there for each other in good times and bad times alike. While each of them has there own issues to deal with, as long as they have the support of each other and friends to fall back on, they are ready to take on whatever obstacles come their way.

To further help them out is the expert guidance of Dimpy aunty, who is like a second mother to them and always tries to help each one of them in times of trouble.

Contrary to
Sarmistha
Aug 28, 2018 rated it liked it
The white canvas of life is painted with bright shades of friendship,love,family bonding and dark shades of pain,abuse and heartbreaks.It is etched with dark lines of ups and downs which shape our life.
The story is about Arjun,Adrika,Ved and Anushka, four college friends who back each other during upheavals of life. The central characters are -Adrika, an introvert nerdy girl whose dark past scarred her body and mind, Arjun, a caring but socially inept boy who constantly struggles with his inner
Surabhi Sharma
I Tagged Her in my Heart is a story of a friendship of four friends, Arjun, Adrika, Anushka and Ved. They are not best of friends. They are a lifeline for each other. When one is in pain everyone felt the same. When one succeeds, everyone felt over the moon. They are tied in an unbreakable bond with unsaid terms of being with each other till the life ends, no matter what. They follow every rule like a religion.

They met in the college and become friends and partner in pain and happiness. Arjun
Sneha Panday
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Right from the prologue to the last chapter. It says everything what a good book needs to say. If you get time or else find time to read this. Can be read multiple after months. Great work!
Abhilash Ruhela
Feb 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Though the Indian readers are currently trying different genres but how much the reading tastes might change, the books on love and romance will always have its audience and there is a certain target audience in which the books will surely do well. Getting into the readers’ favorite list in India is very tough where 1000s of books are getting published each day, surprisingly. Anuj Tiwari has been one such writer who has managed to thrill his audience since his debut work. I am just done reading ...more
Siddhi Palande
Dec 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Amongst the lot authors of this generation a name oft repeated is that of Anuj Tiwari. I Tagged Her In My Heart is yet another engaging reader from the author and Tedx speaker. Rupa Publications' venture happens to be one motivating read.

Following the story of Arjun and his gang of friends, the 236 pages of the novel traverses through the life of Arjun, Adrika, Ved and Anushka. It introduces the character of Iona but it is limited to a few pages. The reunion that the four have leads us in a
Bhargavi Chandrashekar
Life would be complicated without friends. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the ...more
Mugdha Mahajan
Jul 27, 2018 rated it liked it
The story follows the lives of 4 college friends Adrika, Anushka,Ved and Arjun. Each of them have their own issues in life and how they deal with them forms the part of the rest of the plot. Arjun is someone who you can call up at any time for any help you need. And he's loved by all for his such simple and caring nature. Adrika and Arjun both of them experience downfall in their lives but constant support from their friends lifts their spirits up and helps them fight through their struggles. On ...more
Alok Sati
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I tagged her in my heart is one of best novel I read. Some inspiration little bit love with lots of emotions. The friendship is the strongest relation which we create. Sometimes stronger than the relation we born with for some person friendship ment life long relation. About book dimpy aunty you rock. Everyone need person like arjun in his life who is caring and lovable. After reading anuj tiwari's all 4 novels learned a lot about love and emotions, friendship. Now one thing you are your before ...more
SAMVEDNA
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Love is the integral part all throughout, but the plot is about friendship. All throughout the zenith and the nadir how we can help ourselves be dedicated to live, live and not just exist.

The author has successfully kept the reader indulged, with the plot, the copious life and love wisdom.
The most attractive part being, the reader can relate to each and every one of them.

Inspiration can always be drawn from our surrounding. It can be felt more if it’s from those who are close to us.

The story has

PUBLISHER: Rupa Publications

ISBN:978-8129149565

GENRE: Love/ Motivational

THE BLURB:

Things get broken. We repair them. They get a new shape. Perhaps a new identity. This applies to love as well. Because, you are yours before you are someone else’s. But what happens when we fall or fail in love?After two heartbreaks, Adrika, a fiercely independent career-girl, changes her hashtag on Instagram to #HappyGoLucky and dreams become her priority.
Vidhya Thakkar
Dec 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I loved the cover and title of the book. it's impressive and eye catchy. I have read all the books of Anuj Tiwari and loved it. This book, I wanted to always read because of its title. But unfortunately, As Title suggests, I tagged her in my heart, the story does not have anything much related to social media in this. The title and the plot are quite different. No doubt, the author didn't leave a stone unturned to make this story interesting and he successfully did it. Yes, the story, the plot ...more
Aryan Sarath
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
A beautiful novel based on real life incidents(as claimed by the author)and I feel this is the life of the author himself since his description in the beginning and the story aptly coincide with each other. The story revolves around 5 main characters nick named VAADA though the nick name is revealed only in the end.

The story is about the life of 4 friends Arjun, Adrika, Anushka and Ved. Anushka alone was a year senior while the other three studied together. The story talks in a very subtle way
Poorvi
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well first of all you nailed this book! Among the other books this one is the best! I loved it and it's amazing. This won't disappoint you at all as it takes you to the ride of fun, love, sarcasm and how bad phase and rough patch is dealt with by lots of crying and love and caring nature of true friends and one superb aunty who takes care of the characters as her own child. The book takes you to the journey and gives glimpses about how love, caring, trust in oneself and others makes you feel ...more
PRITHVIKA CHETTY
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
" I TAGGED HER IN MY HEART "It is a amazing story of real life successors....~Have you ever failed in love ??In your carrier??In life ??This book shows you What are the struggles faced by the same category Friends facing different struggles in their life in various aspects.~First love changes everyone because it is all about emotions When we find its second time??We became mature. "I tagged her in my heart" is one of the simplest inspiring story written by the famous famous author " Anuj Tiwari" ...more
Nikhil Talwar
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indian-fiction
It is a story of a friendship of a four friends who are lifeline for each other. When one is in pain everyone felt the same. The story is based on Friendship Love and Betrayal. The story has a message to never give up on your dreams and look at the brighter side of your life.
I was in love with all the characters. Everyone needs person like arjun in life who is caring and loving. Simply the best book I have read of this author.
I also loved the character of Dimply Aunty.
I was thinking that it
Akanksha Sidana
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
'I tagged her in my heart' is the story based on the friendship of four friends Arjun,Ved,Anushka and Adrika .The story has five main characters. The author has beautifully explained the meaning of true love and friendship.The story also gives us the message that we should follow our dreams, believe in ourself and not to give up. All the characters are simply amazing .I loved the character of Dimply Aunty the most.The book is motivational and has a very interesting plot and I must suggest you ...more
Skye Cardoz
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
The story started out great. I really resonated with the first chapter, but after that it seemed to go down hill. I was confused throughout the book about what the narrative actually was. What was the hurdle? What was the journey to overcome the hurdle?
I generally read books without reading the blurb. I thought that this would be about Arjun at the beginning, but at the back it spoke about Adrika. And Neither of them really lead the story.
A nice attempt, but I just couldn't find the one
Akshay Gangwar
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The most inspirational story For me I have ever read.I can relate most of the things to my life and some pages also gave me solutions for my problems...Its about Friendship; Engineering life ; love ; family; society; heart breaks; achievements ; determination and in one word its all about life...Each & every page helps me to look towards life in a different manner . And yes I secretly wish there should be some one like dimpy aunty with me & Friendship like Arjun ; Adrika ; Ved ; Anushka ...more
Neelam Mungekar
Dec 17, 2017 rated it liked it
‘I Tagged Her in My Heart’ is a story about 4 friends Arjun, Adrika, Ved and Anushka and the unbreakable bond that they share and how they are there for each other through thick and thin and how Arjun is there for everybody whenever somebody is in trouble or if some of his friends needs any help. Arjun is the one person who is there for everybody.

Full review on: https://neelamsbookblog.blogspot.in/2...
Atmika Singh
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have really tagged this novel in my heart .The thing that really I liked about the book is that the story narration is simple, so real and we can visualise the scenes and soon feel a part of the book. Moreover,Dimpy Aunty's character is really inspiring.
I would suggest this book to all my friends.
Isabel Mary
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When i switched to reading romantic novels, ' I tagged her in my heart ' was my first choice and i was so amazed to read such an overwhelming story by Anuj Tiwari. The chemistry between Arjun and Anushka was so real and attractive that while reading i felt I'm Arjun. Till the end of the story, you will feel like flowing along the river of love. Great Story...!!!
Sheetal Thakur
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all, big thanks to Anuj Tiwari Sir for always delivering such stories that we can easily relate to our respective life. All the characters especially Dimpy Aunty are very well evolved. No need to tell, you will yourself recommend everyone after reading it.
Robert Smith
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Story by Anuj Tiwari in I tagged her in my heart. The author had made the story very simple which is neither too much mushy not too dark. Overall it is very delightful and inspirational story and one can finish it in one sitting.
Piyush Mishra
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The one from my favourite author - Anuj Tiwari. Some books gets you connected with the characters of story, you get emotionally attached to them, their story. Anuj sir writes that kind of novels. I'm sure you will read whole book in one seating only, like I did.
Ashwini Kumar
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anuj Tiwari's writing style has impressed me a lot.The writing style creates an image of whole novel in front of our eyes.Arjun,Adrika,Anushka and Ved all the characters are awesome.
I am going to suggest this novel to all my friends.
Honey Ahuja
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the awsum novel of 2017-2018... Blessed to have dis novel in my collection list.. Thanks Anuj for such a story.. Also, thanks a ton Anuj for the hamper gift.. God bless u always.
Kajal
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
it's an amazing book...people who love reading should have this one in there booklist...
Richa Patel
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it very much
If you wanna read any of his books, just blindly order. You will never regret.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• She Friend-Zoned My Love
  • Forever is True
  • The Rule Breakers
  • Our Story Needs No Filter
India's most popular storyteller of true stories.