Start by marking “Forever Christmas (The Forever Series, #6)” as Want to Read:
Forever Christmas (The Forever Series, #6)

Forever Christmas

(Forever #6)

They tell mothers like me, a woman whose baby has died, that a new pregnancy will bring a rainbow baby. You know, the beauty after the storm.

What they don’t say is how hard it’s going to be. How scary. How emotional. That at the lowest point, I will completely give up hope.

I do have a saving grace. Several, in fact. Gavin, my hot, sex-on-the-kitchen-counter, loves-me-on-my
Published December 14th 2017 by Casey Shay Press

To ask other readers questions about Forever Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Christmas

ButtonsMom2003
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A new last book in the Forever series.

It's been nearly 2 years since Deanna Roy released Forever Family, book 5 in the Forever series and billed as the final book in the series – but wait – turns out it wasn't the final book after all. Deanna wanted to give us one more story and I'm so glad she did.

I strongly suggest that you read the other books in this series before reading Forever Christmas; you at least need to read Forever Innocent so you get the backstory for Corabelle and Gavin. These two
Sandi Ramirez
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a tissue and wine read!

Grab a box if tissues and a bottle of wine.... settle in for another book told by Deanna Roy that touches your heart and helps you to see things from a point of view , WELL one might not unless they had experienced it. I am always amazed at how detailed this author is in her books and how I tend to forget I am reading a book when in am ReADing....
This book I felt like I was living this pregnancy, ups and downs. I found myself with tears running down my face several
Melanie Milburn
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gavin and Corabelle have been through so much in their young lives: his abusive childhood, a teen pregnancy and the death of that child, separation, reconciliation. Now, they’re looking to take a chance and daring to try to have another child. But will they be able to have another child? If they do conceive, will they be able to handle the fear of possibly losing it too? Will the love they have had through all of this sustain them through what comes next? Well done. Well done.
Karen Loomis
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everyone's story of infant loss and/or a rainbow baby is individualized. No two are the same, but certain aspects may match. This story was told in a way that only someone who had experienced it could understand. It really stirred up emotions for me. It has been 18.5 years since our daughter died and while I was reading this book, our rainbow baby turned 16.

Great job, Ms. Roy!
Keri
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Happy Ever After

Great wrap up to an emotional series. I'm happy that everyone is in a good place now. It was definitely a long road for all of them. Babies just make everything better!!
Vicky Hudson
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Linda Dossett
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always Ms. Roy, does not disappoint. This story with it’s sweet ending, left my eyes moist and heart aching for a parents loss and then the rainbow. Sweet and well written. Merry Christmas to all.
Charity Chimni
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an emotional ride. This whole series has been very emotional and forever Christmas was no different. I love the characters and the chemistry. The love and the passion. I loved seeing how the characters have evolved and the way they supported each other during very difficult times. Awesome!
GTR33GURL
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

I loved revisiting Corabelle and Gavin my favourite couple this wonderful rainbow baby Ethan and remembering baby Finn glad Gavin’s dad is getting help and adore corabelles parents I had several rainbow babies and I just love this concept
Joanne Coughlin
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I needed this!

Although I knew this would be an emotional read, I really needed to see that Gavin and Corabelle got their hearts mended! I feel so relieved. Love works mysteriously!
Sue
I loved the final book and the story behind Corabelle’s pregnancy. I am sad the series is over but I will one day read all six books again. Kudos to Deanna Roy.
Ennia
May 06, 2018
Melissa B
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
Reading this final book in the forever series will definitely pull at your heartstrings, especially for those who have experienced a miscarriage or loss of a child. Being able to read this beautiful story of hope, closure, forgiveness and love will have you captivated from beginning to end. Thank you Deanna for such an amazing heartfelt beautiful journey you have taken us on with this series!

• The Bridge (Isaac’s Story: London, #1)
  • Shiloh Gets Spanked
  • Sex Games (Cowboy Sex, #2)
  • Invictus (The Morcai Battalion, #3)
  • The Chosen (A Tale of the Blood Breed #1)
  • Claiming Kristen (Sea Island Wolves, #3)
  • Captive Bride
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists
  • Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1)
Deanna Roy is the six-time USA Today bestselling author of new adult, romantic suspense, and women's fiction.

She writes books under three names:
Deanna Roy with three-hanky reads in the Forever series
Forever Innocent (The Forever Series, #1) by Deanna Roy

Annie Winters with romantic suspense serials, including The Vigilante's Lover
The Vigilante's Lover (The Vigilantes, #1) by Annie Winters

JJ Knight with fighter romance serials, including Uncaged Love and Fight for Her
Uncaged Love, Volume 1 (Uncaged Love, #1) by J.J. Knight Fight for Her Volume 1 (Fight for Her, #1) by J.J. Knight

Deanna is a passionate advocate for B

Forever (6 books)
  • Forever Innocent (The Forever Series, #1)
  • Forever Loved (The Forever Series, #2)
  • Forever Sheltered (The Forever Series, #3)
  • Forever Bound (The Forever Series, #4)
  • Forever Family (The Forever Series, #5)
“And if there is a rainbow here, it’s all of us. Me, Gavin, Mom, Dad, Alaina, June. Each of us brings a unique color to the story we’ve all lived through. Every moment, good, bad, easy, or hard, has led us here. This particular day of my life may be my rainbow, but I am still eternally grateful that at one time, I felt the rain.” 0 likes