Start by marking “In Your Eyes (Man of the Month, #6)” as Want to Read:
In Your Eyes (Man of the Month, #6)

In Your Eyes

(Man of the Month #6)

Possessive hands. Wild obsession.
He’ll break any rule to claim her.

Billionaire bad boy Parker Manning buried his dark past beneath fast cars and faster women. With his chiseled good looks and Texas oil legacy, Parker’s used to laying claim to whatever—or whoever—he desires, and he’s never met a woman he couldn’t seduce into his bed.

Not, that is, until Megan Clark. Years
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 250 pages
Published March 27th 2018 by Martini & Olive Books

To ask other readers questions about In Your Eyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Your Eyes

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Just a little inappropriate office conduct between consenting adults, right?"

Parker gives new meaning to 'prancing' with his taste of a runway striptease. But he's not the only Man of the Month that has me wishing I was in the audience at The Fix on Sixth bar during their Wednesday night calendar contests. With every new installment of this addictive series, I fall further in love with the amazing characters that are working together to save their favorite local bar.

I really enjoyed Parker
Kate's Corner
A sweet, quick read albeit somewhat lackluster in the suck you into the story but still a feel good read although it could have been somewhat longer.

Megan Clark up and left LA due to a creepy ex she has landed in Austin and now works with Jenna to help save the Fix on Sixth. Yet in all the madness of the contest she is in a bind now with no real way out.

I have no problem with Megan she is just there you know? She is nice and I liked her and well I can’t hold her past against her *cough* see th
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Shelves: 2018
The Man of the Month series all started when the local bar called The Fix on Sixth, owned by Tyree, was on the verge of closing. Long time friends Jenna, Reece, and Brent jump in to invest in the bar and come up with ways to raise money and to bring more customers in.

One of those ideas was to hold a Calendar of the Month contest in the bar focusing on local celebrities. Each book in the series represents the man of that month and this one is Parker and Megan's story.

Megan is working part time a
Courtney
Shelves: arc
Julie does it again with another hot, sexy and quick romantic read. In Your Eyes is book six in this series and is Parker an Megan's story. I was bit bitter when I first started this one because I really wanted Megan with Griffin and had a sore taste in my mouth in starting this one. But Julie won me over with Parker and his devotion to Megan.

Parker and Megan are acquaintances from back in LA and it's by sheer coincidence that they both move to Austin and are sort of starting over in each of th
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Back to The Fix on Sixth. In the 6th installment of the Man of the Month series, we witness the happily-ever-after of Megan with a man that she thought was intriguing when she first met him and, it doesn't hurt that he's sexy as hell.

Megan did something stupid. Put a picture of Parker Manning on a flyer for the Man of the Month contest without a signed contract. She couldn't believe that his assistant didn't get it in to them after she agreed to his participation. Now, it's up to her to fix this
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

e22722d0abe330c2db1a6a750f8712

A second chance meeting that could change the fate of Mr. June in J. Kenner’s sixth installment of the Man of the Month series. In Your Eyes, Kenner introduces readers to Megan, whom we have met in a previous book and to Parker Manning, a billionaire. Megan and Parker shared a brief encounter in the past and so fast forward to the present, Megan needs something from Parker and this time Parker doesn’t want to lose his opportunity with what i
Siobhan
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
In Your Eyes is the sixth book in J. Kenner’s Man of the Month series, and it’s another winner. I’ve been a fan of this series since book one, yet each additional book sucks me in ever deeper. I find myself desperately awaiting the release of the next book, counting down the days until it appears on my Kindle. Each time a new one appears, I devour it, starting the cycle all over again. They’re the perfect books to binge read, and I’m almost annoyed with myself for deciding to read them as they’r ...more
Erin Lewis
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star Review In Your Eyes (Man of the Month #6) by J Kenner
The sixth book in the series and is story and oh what a story it was, decades in the making. This was a fun quick story which flowed well and was a wonderful read.
The books in this series can easily be read as stand alone, but since they are not that long and a quick and easy read I would recommend you one click them all.
Parker Manning is my kind of guy; he just oozes Alpha male from every pore of his body. Megan is a woman who is hi
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 27, 2018 rated it liked it
I must admit that I was prejudiced when I started reading the book. I hated Megan from the first book in the series. The logical part of my brain knows that Megan is the last person I should be mad at *cough*Reece*cough*, but for me, it still was a bitter experience. I tried to be the better woman until I read the reminder of that fateful night around 30% and I gave up on trying to like the story. The fact that the book was on the short side didn't help at all because I couldn't connect with Par ...more
Rebecca
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
What’s a billionaire to do when he finds himself as the face of a contest he has no knowledge of - one that puts him face-to-face with the one woman he couldn’t get in his bed??? Trade favors with said woman, of course, but in typical romance story fashion, it’s clear from their first intimate exchange that one night will not pacify the connection between them, but what that means for the popular billionaire and the sassy vixen who needs to remain under the radar is something readers will have t ...more
Emma
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-wishlist
In Your Eyes features the elusive Megan as the focal point of the story. we have encountered Megan briefly in the previous books; having moved from LA where she had a prosperous business as a make-up artist. Megan had a brief fling with Reece in Down on Me before becoming an assistant to Jenna in marketing the Man of the Month contest for The Fix as well as developing a close friendship with the wonderful Griffin.

With so many characters involved in the Man of the Month series, Julie does an amaz
Sissy's Romance Book Review
IN YOUR EYES by J. Kenner is book Six in the Man of the Month Series. This is the story of Parker Manning and Megan Clark. I have read the previous books in this series but feel this is easily a standalone book .
This was another great book added to this series. It was a great second chance at love with Megan and Parker. Parker is playboy that tried to in the past to become more to Megan but she didn't take him up on his offer. Now year later she thought that she has his support in a Calendar iss
Suzanne
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my stars. I thought the men couldn’t get any hotter in this series but J. Kenner seems to prove me wrong. After a massive screw up on Megan’s part, she attempts the right the wrong by any means possible. Even if it means giving into a man she rejected. Parker is that quintessential playboy but has reformed his ways. But he could never get Megan out of his mind. When this opportunity fell into his lap, I can’t say I blame him for taking it! What I really loved about this story is that while it ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: missy
So . . . in full disclosure . . . I am super bummed that I struggled with Parker and Megan’s story in In Your Eyes. I have absolutely loved each of the other five books in this amazing Man of the Month series, but something was just off for me with this one.

I struggled to connect with Parker and Megan. I would have loved a flashback or two of their history to really build up their story, their passion, their desire for the other that lasted for years.

And while I did enjoy the quick update on the
Arys
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Your Eyes by J. Kenner is the next installment in the Man of the Month series and it is just as hot and fun as the rest of this series has been. The book starts off with Billionaire Parker Manning wondering what this contest he's been booked for is. Since his assistant accepted for him and didn't tell him, its up to Megan Clark to make things right. Megan and Parker have a bit of history together and Parker sees a way that they can both get something they want.

Parker is everything you could w
InaFieldofBooks
While Parker and Megan's story was hot and heavy, I felt their history was missing from this story. How they get together all starts with an over excited Megan printing a flyer for The Fix's Man of the Month calendar, starring Parker Manning; without Parker's permission.
Luckily, Parker has been lusting after Megan for years. She slipped through his fingers before, he won't let that happen again.

There was build up without the exciting conclusion for me and while I am loving the overlap of this
Michele
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: priority, con-rom, 0318
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

In Your Eyes was not your typical bad boy billionaire romance. Instead we had a sexy self-made hero with hidden depths and a strong heroine who’d moved on from a bad situation. And together, the pair found passion and friendship beyond their wildest dreams.

Boy does J. Kenner know how to keep a reader’s attention! In this sixth book in her Man of the Month series, we met Mr. June, billionaire businessman Parker Manning. He did have some of the traits I ex
BookSmacked
Mar 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Another quick and enjoyable read from The Man of the Month series.

I loved Parker and Megan's story, I found their interactions entertaining and intriguing. Almost like a game of cat and mouse a bit. Parker has his sights set on Megan and convinces her well more like traps her into date.

What I found that I loved about that fact was that the date turned out differently then I expected. You will have to read to find out what I mean. But it was refreshing to see that sometimes it's not all the qui
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the sixth in the series, and I would definitely recommend that you read them in order - the underlying story lines follow through all the books, and earlier pairings are important to the plot overall.

Megan has been helping with the marketing of the calendar competitions and her latest idea has been very popular. Unfortunately her biggest coup was actually not properly secured, so she is now in a bit of a jam. Se
Charli (charlithebookprincess)
These short and sweet books from J. Kenner are perfect when you only have a short time to read, but want to get a full story. This is book 6 in the series and focuses on Megan and Parker who were just adorable.

Megan and Parker have met before, but had to go their separate ways because of bad timing. When fate brings them together again they both take a chance. Parker was sweet, charming, and the ultimate gentleman. He might have been an extremely wealthy man, but he was very down to earth. Mega
Lisa Mandina
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another quick, hard to put down read. This one had quite a bit more suspense in my opinion, as you had a possible stalker, and other more serious issues than maybe the others I read. There were a lot of little hints and details that pointed you in directions you didn't know you would be taken. But in the end it was basically what was expected, and Parker and Megan get their HEA. Once again I'll mention that I love all the connections to the characters from earlier stories, as well as setting us ...more
Kim
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it

Another book down in the Man of the Month series is in the book. The Fix on Sixth is yet again the place for hot hookups and the Calendar of the Month contest. In Your Eyes is Parker and Megan’s story.

Megan made a huge mistake getting Parker involved in the Man of the Month contest. While his assistant said yes, Parker had no idea what he was getting in to. However, all bets are off once he realizes just who made the mistake. Parker and Megan know each other having met back in LA.

Once a
Tania's Book Blog
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Parker and Megan were hot!! Megan turned down Parker many years ago when she lived in LA. She moved to Austin and the last person she expects to run into was Parker. Parker saw it as fate.

Parker decided to pick up where he left off on LA and still wanted Megan. Megan hesitated at first because of an ex that stalked her but eventually Parker charms convinced her. They had so much in common and their relationship blossomed every day. There was a minor problem but Parker saved her. Cute read.
K.  Ramjohn
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The 6th novel in the Man of the Month series, In Your Eyes was another fun short read. I loved Parker. Sexy charming and he knows how to preen. Read the book and you will know what I mean.
This story took us a bit outside of the Man of the Month contest and gave us a little bit of mystery/angst. It was a fun, flirty quick read and I very much enjoyed it.
**I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this novel.**
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow...this one has to be my favorite of the series...I know, I know I think I said that for all of the previous but Parker and Megan were HOT together. Loved this story and I love how when the man just originally wants just one night but after that night wants a whole lot more. Love that!!
Liz
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Parker Manning is Mr. June in the next Man of the Month book. Parker and Megan have history, will this be their second chance? In Your Eyes was a quick and enjoyable read. I am really enjoying this series!

Happy reading!
Sandy S
4.25 stars-

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date March 27, 2018

Possessive hands. Wild obsession.
He’ll break any rule to claim her.

Not, that is, until Megan Clark. Years ago, she flatly refused him. Now, she’s back—and she needs a favor. No
Ilana
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series continues with Megan's story.  We've come to love her as the girl who is an LA transplant and a great makeup artist.  She's come on board with the bar and contest more so as a marketing guru since there's more of a need for that, and her ideas are really starting to payoff for the team.  the challenge of course is when she thinks that she's managed to get one of Austin's best and brightest on board and learns that it's not truly the case.  To add to that - they have crossed paths bef ...more
Alexandra
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five sensual stars! This book contains a sexy and sinful billionaire.

Wow! In your Eyes by J. Kenner is and perfect book for readers who loves billionaire alpha men! Damn it! It was an intense and mind-blowing experience that left me breathless.  I have a soft spot for possessive billionaires who are driven for a wild obsession that lead them to claim their woman. And Julie just hit that spot by creating Parker -arrogant & demanding- Manning.

This book is part of the  Man of the Month Series
Elizabeth
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
I love the work that the author does. The chemistry between characters is always top notch and the characters themselves are strong individuals with flaws and baggage. So far the guys of the series have come from blue collar backgrounds, no real billionaires here until we come across Parker. Parker ends up not being your typical wealthy alpha, but his behavior at the end of Chapter 8 threw me for a loop in a good way. He wasn't quite what I expected, while I would have taken him any way I could ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • The Highlander Who Loved Me (The McKennas, #1)
  • Hitman Wedding (Bad Boy Inc., #4)
  • Royal Affair (Royal Scandal, #1)
  • Muse
  • Something to Howl About (Alphaville, #0.5)
  • Blindsided (Roman Holiday #3)
  • Between a Highlander and a Hard Place (Highland Weddings, #5)
  • Simon (Le Beau Brothers, #2)
  • Meat
  • Beginnings (Brady Trilogy, #1)
  • Under Her Skin (Shifter Shield, #1)
  • Holding Out For A Hero
  • Cole (Red, Hot & Blue, #5)
  • Blood Mate
  • Unlovable (The Case Files of Dr. Matilda Schmidt, Paranormal Psychologist, #1)
  • Tragic / Manic / Panic (Rook & Ronin, #1-3)
  • Curing Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy,  #1)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Man of the Month (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Down on Me (Man of the Month, #1)
  • Hold on Tight (Man of the Month, #2)
  • Need You Now (Man of the Month, #3)
  • Start Me Up (Man of the Month, #4)
  • Get It On (Man of the Month, #5)
  • Turn Me On (Man of the Month, #7)
  • Shake It Up (Man of the Month, #8)
  • All Night Long (Man of the Month, #9)
  • In Too Deep (Man of the Month, #10)
  • Light My Fire (Man of the Month, #11)
“better safe than sorry.” 0 likes