Start by marking “Heartbreak For Hire” as Want to Read:
Heartbreak For Hire

Heartbreak For Hire

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  191 Ratings  ·  68 Reviews
I turn trusted housewives into adulterous whores.

Let’s face it, nothing lasts forever. She may have started out as your wet dream, but now she’s your ball and chain. Let me set you free.
I’ll turn your loyal lady into a lecherous liar.
I can give you the uncontested divorce you desire, end your impending engagement, or rid you of that clingy girlfriend.
Either way, you’ll be
Published February 20th 2018 by TVMA Books

To ask other readers questions about Heartbreak For Hire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heartbreak For Hire

Dri ✰
Feb 20, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 21%

“I knew men were stupid, cheating assholes just as much as women were heartless whores, but I tried not to think about it. My revenge wasn’t for the men. It was for the women. So, because of that, I tended to overlook the men’s fuckups.”

Rift é um babaca, idiota, desprezível e eu poderia ficar aqui xingando forever!!!!! A cada capítulo com pov dele com pensamentos completamente ofensivos relacionados/direcionados a mulheres que eu li, me fez sentir nojo e um ódio inexplicável!
Tente
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
4 stars

Being offered this advanced reading copy had no influence on my willing and always honest review.

This will be a short review for once. To the point like a well-oiled machine. Like Rift’s business was until Gwyn.

I won’t rehash the plotline as you can read it above, no. I’ll go straight to the jugular.
I didn't love Rift in the beginning. At all.
I may have understood he was hurt and was seeking his revenge it did not make it enjoyable to read about what he did.

It was very cynical, detached
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dylan "Rift" Russell is built to entice, he's programmed to lure and has honed his Art of Seduction to a science. So much so that he's arrogant about his power to charm women into his bed.
He's a Cock For Hire to put it bluntly. Devastatingly good looking with killer moves in bed make him Irresistable to women, making his job a piece of scrumptious cake !
Women screamed my name in bed. Begged and called constantly after just one taste. Getting a woman to cheat was easy if they liked what you ha
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rift's past left him jaded and he no longer believed in love. SO needless to say that his conscience did not bother him for doing what he did....that is until he meets Gwyn and he realizes that she might be the one that was different.

Gwyn thought she found her prince, but little did she know that he was hiding in a prince's suit and was not whom she thought he was.

Rift tried really hard to not let Gwyn affect him but he was no match for that inner beauty that she let shine through.

Yes there w
Elizabeth Brown
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book! I knew I'd love it just from the blurb because books where the couple is headed for disaster?

I'm like a freaking moth to a flame for those reads. This didn't disappoint. Bravo ladies!
G. K. Malathi
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book had a great fire to it in the beginning but it kinda got burned out right after Gwen finds out the truth about Rift, where it moved into something bland since there was absence of emotional chemistry between Rift and Gwen, the love seemed more sexual. And Mitchell disappeared into thin air, apart from these, I actually enjoyed the book.
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Authors***3.5 Stars

I loved the blurb for this book. And, yes, it is cheating and it has cheating. Which, I think, was clear from the blurb. So, if this is a hard limit for you, this isn't the book for you. But, if you are ok with a hero who isn't perfect and a heroine who is a little flawed to, this book is for you.

If you are still reading, that means we have moved past the cheating and can talk about why this book is good. Cheating, by definition, is bad. And, it is somet
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rift has been burned from his previous relationship. Moving on, he found a way to make serious money. He would be the one doing the heart breaking!! Looks, style, swoon worthy, ability to lure in even the hardest target. Rift is good, very good at his job. Never failing to have the outcome desired by the ones who hire him.

Gwyn is the daughter of a successful tech company owner. When she gets engaged to Mitchell who works directly under her father, she sees happiness in her father that she hasn’t
Naughty Mom Story Time
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall: 4.5/5
Naughty Factor: 3/5
POV: Dual/1st person

What an enjoyable story this was! The premise was a bit different from what I’ve read in long while which felt like a breath of fresh air. The characters were very enjoyable.

Rift was so jaded when it came to women and meeting Gwyn really turned the tables on him. She wasn’t what he was expecting. She was giving, caring, graceful. She had a big heart and modest, no matter the amount of money she grew up with. She was also loyal. This made her a
Romance Readers Retreat
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a quite easy read novel that seems predictable at times but the authors do a great job in throwing some twists our way that i wasn't expecting.

Rift comes across as an A-hole and well he is for the most part, he's arrogant and holding a grudge after having his heart broke. So he is basically the male version of a honey trap enticing women to be unfaithful on their other halves, his clients. I wasn't sure i was going to like him but once we got a glimpse of the real Rift that all changed.

G
taveena kade
Feb 22, 2018 rated it liked it
nothing like what I expected, but I’m not mad at it! rtc
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I just read another author duo that I am absolutely in love with!! Tabatha Vergo has been an author on my TBR list for a few years. What was I thinking not reading her before now?!?! I loved this book! It was twisty and delectable…. Oh, and yes, if you have read the blurb, then you already know that there is cheating in it. For some reason I was going through a phase when I wanted/ needed a book like this (or a love triangle) in my life. This book totally fulfilled that need! I loved, loved, lov ...more
Michelle
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book started out so good! It had me pretty much from the beginning! But... It had me a little all over the place to! I honestly didn’t know how Rift...aka Dylan was going to redeem himself towards the end of the book!

Rift was burned by the love of his life pretty early on on in his life. That made him who he was today. A guy that never every wanted to be in that position again... broken hearted.
In the beginning he went into great detail about how he went about in breaking up couples. And th
Elizarey
Feb 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I was super excited to read this book when I saw the cover!!! It’s so sexy and the colors really work well. And there was some mystery to it.

Rift is not a good guy. He sleeps with woman and when he gets caught by their significant other he collects the cheque.

Gwyn is his next victim. Rift assumes she is just like everyone other woman. Selfish, gold digging and a ho! Gwynn’s Fiancé Mitchell wants Rift to have an affair with Gwyn so he can keep his job with Gwynn’s fathers company. Rift has no pr
Tina
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm writing this review with a huge smile on my face. This book has induced one heck of a hangover and I don't want a cure. Even knowing what Rift does for a living, I still fell for him hard.

Rift has been burned in the past by his woman cheating on him. It literally broke him to the point that he made his profession being paid to seduce wives into cheating so the man could divorce her without any hassle. He has completely given up on love and vows to never trust a woman again. He soon finds ou
Tiffany Readz
Feb 18, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars-A Little Cookie Cutter, but a Good Read

Tabatha Vargo and Melissa Andrea did a nice job creating a character you hate to love in Heartbreak for Hire. Rift was annoying one second and then a good guy the next. I had to keep reading to see if he was ever going to move on from his past.

Rift is pretty cut and dry from the blurb. As a man that's had his heart stomped on in the past, his mission in life now is to make every woman that crosses his path pay for what happened to him. And he if
Beth
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am new 2 both of these authors, & was super excited to jump on in and see what they did have to offer ... I had heard about their PR woes and thought why the heck not??! I love the story line ... what a great idea ...sort of ... I am not 1 who love cheating ... I understand it ... why it happens ... don't really like it ... figure you better say your peace and move on leaving the 1 you did leave not so heartbroken ... but what is this more about ... being paid for SEX? or??! Playing with f ...more
White Hot Reads
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heartbreak for Hire is a classic TV|MA book. Fun, sexy and full of feels, I stay engaged from Chapter 1. ~ Heather, White Hot Reads

First, let me say I squealed to read my name in a book. It didn't even matter that I was a two but hussy, cheating on her husband. HOLLA! I'm a character in a book. Now, let us move onto the important parts.

Rift is hot. Super broken, swoon worthy, determined and SEXY - HOOOOT! Yep, he's the kind of guy I'm on board being a hussy with. 😂😂. But he's kind and sweet and
Lana-White Hot Reads
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heartbreak for Hire was not what I was expecting. Its full of love, lust, redemption and heartache. Lana @ White Hot Reads

Rift aka Dylan is a man on a mission when it comes to making women cheat on their significant other all while getting caught on purpose. He has never failed on a mission before but Gwyn is totally different from the other women and just might be the one he can't seduce.

The push and pull attraction they have for each other is undeniable but she just won't go there. Gwyn's rela
Shanda
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This was ok. I almost dnf'd this because Rift was so distasteful in the first 20%. In the end it was pretty predictable.
Lissette
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon.
We like it big book blog

Kathy West
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heartbreak for Hire is unlike any book I have ever read before.

Rift is hired by men to catch their wives or girlfriends cheating on them, with him, so they have an easy out of their relationship.

Being heartbroken already in his life, Rift thinks that he is doing a service to these men. If he can get their significant other to sleep with him, they were not ready for that relationship in the first place.

But everything changed when he is hired to try and sleep with Gwyn. Gwyn will be a game chan
Lee Lane
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gwyn and Dylan, aka Rift.

Rift knows how to entice the ladies and dial up the sex. Because that's all it is. Essentially sex for hire. Heartbreak For Hire. His actions are reprehensible. But with Gwyn, it all goes wrong. Her fiancé, Mitchell, is still the cheating bastard who hired him, but Gwyn is not the typical "cheating whore" he lures in.

Instead, he's drawn to her. And her to him...that is Dylan. Dylan loses sight of Rift, the ultimate goal, the Heartbreak For Hire. Instead his hatred and r
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
HEART BREAK FOR HIRE got to me with its intriguing, unique and refreshing concept. It’s unlike any other story I’ve read, although I know that’s a talent of Ms. Vargo, whose writing I’ve come to love. It was my first read by Ms. Andrea though.

A man hired to help filthy-rich men to get rid of their wives. No, not the macabre, bloody kind of way, but by seducing their wives and being caught in-flagrante. Ooops.

Rift is one hero difficult to like, to connect to – at least in the beginning. I have a
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
The story line for this book was so intriguing. I have never read a book that was based on this topic.

Rift is a man hired to help wealthy men get out of their marriages. He gets paid when the husband catches his wife with Rift. During all these years, Rift has never had feelings for one of his "jobs." When Rift meets Gwyn, he feels an instant attraction. After getting to know her, he realizes she isn't like the other women and his feelings begin to grow. He feels like she would be better off wit
Diana Laura (The Bookish Sisters)
Full blog post here!

Oh good lord. This book drove me crazy. I hated it and at the same time it was so entertaining I couldn’t hate it as much as I wanted.

Here’s the deal, I’m a fan of Tabatha Vargo. I’ve read some of her books and they are pretty amazing so I thought I’d give this one a shot. I noticed there was going to be some cheating involved when I read the synopsis but for some reason it didn’t register in my mind that there was a possibility that the main character was going to actuall
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
🌟🌟🌟🌟 4 Stars

This is the first time I have read a novel from either one of these authors, and I must say that I quite enjoyed reading Heartbreak For Hire. Gwyn and Rift were really great characters. Gwyn was such a sweetheart. Her love for everyone around her was felt through the pages. She was amazing and she was selfless, and goes through a hell of a lot of heartache! Rift is a professional heartbreaker. He is a gorgeous charismatic man with a swoon inducing smile. I could feel when things sta
Ceej Chargualaf
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Admittedly, I had a hard time getting into this book. If I start off not liking the male lead, I tend to either stop reading the book altogether or I stretch it out as much as I can. However, I had to find out if Rift had anything good about him. I had to know if I would even like him by the end of the book.

I liked Gwyn, but I didn't like that she took forever to figure out what was obvious, from the way he treated her, and see what she needed to kick to the curb. Sometimes, I have to remind mys
Anne Milne
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rift is hired by rich men wanting to catch their partners cheating even if he has to seduce them into cheating.

Gwyn is engaged to Mitchell but lately feels disconnected from him and their relationship. What she doesn’t know is that she’s Rift’s next target courtesy of Mitchell who wants out the relationship but doesn’t want to lose his prestigious job working for her father.

The ‘accidental’ meeting between them throws Rift off balance, he didn’t expect that one look would leave him fascinated.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads LIBRARIANS - please check with me before making any changes or additions.

*** I do NOT check my messages on Goodreads. If you would like to contact me, please send me an email at tabathavargowrites@gmail.com

Tabatha is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, best known for her sexy adult romance Little Black Book.
Tabatha writes from all genres, including adult and new adult,