Start by marking “The Keepers of Verdorso: A Finding of Kin” as Want to Read:
The Keepers of Verdorso: A Finding of Kin

The Keepers of Verdorso: A Finding of Kin

**Please note, The Keepers of Verdorso: A Finding of Kin was republished 18th August 2018. The content and literature are all new.**

Women do not make their own choices in this world; every woman needs a good marriage to succeed in life.
Constrained by her fathers dictating rules, Nataleena flees in the middle of the night. A strange lure sees her travelling to a land she
Kindle Edition
Published October 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Keepers of Verdorso, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Keepers of Verdorso

Start your review of The Keepers of Verdorso: A Finding of Kin
Katherine
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story follows Nataleena who was compelled by her fathers strict rules all her life. She wanted adventure and something different from what her father did. Nataleena has had enough of these nefarious rules as she finally managed to run away. On the night she ran away, she met a girl named Grace. She was not an average girl but belonged to a place called Verdorso.

Verdorso Woods was a mystical land and people belonging to this place were the kins of the elements. In short, they had astounding
Annemieke / A Dance with Books
Thank you to the author for the review copy in exchange for an honest review.

A Finding of Kin is, when you glance at the synopsis, a standard fantasy. With a young woman running away from an arranged marriage and into a strange new land. Unfortunately the book could not move away from that overall.

I am just going to start this review with what bothered me right from the start. The writing isnt as polished as it could be and in places desperately needed an editor. There were sentences strung
Amy Shannon
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Intriguing Story!

Millet pens a great story in The Keepers of Verdorso, as she builds a story that shows the audience great characters, and magnificent creatures. Nataleena is on a journey as well as an escape for her freedom for a tyrant father. It's a great story that blends adventure, fantasy and magic. Something that fans of fantasy of any age may enjoy. I look forward to reading more from this author in the future.
Cindy
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW.. Loved it..

For your first book.. It was Awesome.. I couldn't put it down.. it felt like I was right there in all the scenes. I can't wait for the next book..
Imogen Claydon
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
good book really looking forward to read the rest of the series when its released
Laura Greenwood
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book! Couldnt put it down whilst reading it, such a good story. I cannot wait for the next one! ...more
Born in the heart of Liverpool, UK, I found myself spending any free time in the rural outskirts of the city, often in company of Poppy the pony, a beautifully placid Welsh cob. The vast green landscapes of the Orkney Islands and Scotland became my second homes before settling in Manchester, UK. Nothing captured my mind more than embracing the elements of fire, air, earth and water. Themes that ...more

News & Interviews