Start by marking “Blood (Blood, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blood (Blood, #1)

Blood

(Blood #1)

"My name is Charlotte O’Callaghan and I am a serial killer."
"My name is Detective Matthew Craig and I am hunting a serial killer no one else believes exists."
They call her the poor cursed princess. He is one of the police force’s finest.
When upper-class daughter Charlotte O’Callaghan loses her parents to a hit and run at the age of 15, she feels as if she died along with
Published August 31st 2018 by DarkSigyn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood

Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
This book is the FULL VERSION of the BLOOD trilogy and a dark erotic thriller.

I loved a book it is different from what I have read before.
Did I like this book: Yes?
Did I love this book: Yes?
This book will pull you in and keep you turning the pages till the very last page it keeps you on the edge of your seat wonder if and how it is going to all end.
The story is of Charlotte when her parents died her life changed forever. Everything she does there is a reason why she does it. We get to be inside
D.S. Wrights
Oct 19, 2017 marked it as done  ·  (Review from the author)

BLOOD - the full novel by D.S. Wrights is available for preorder!
Get a digital copy for the special Preoder SALE for 99ct only!

This dark erotic thriller is the FULL VERSION of the first book of the BLOOD trilogy, which can be read as a standalone. It's exclusively available on Amazon including KU.

Amazon US - Amazon UK - Amazon CA

shelf it on Goodreads
shelf it on BookBub

Blurb

"My name is Charlotte O’Callaghan and I am a serial killer."
"My name is Detective Matthew Craig and I am
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2OozfCR
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2OWWzZN

Subscribe for FREE: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
dark

BLOOD is an erotic thriller twithout comparison. Although it is presented as the first novel of a trilogy this book can be read as a standalone. This novel is written in two first point of views.
Meet Charlotte "the poor cursed princess" O’Callaghan, who has been touched by death twice,
Danyael Obscura
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow!!! I am usually not the sentimental type but I am not going to lie....

I cried.

Even though I knew how it was going to end early on. Blame my twisted mind. I still cried. Because I got THAT close to these characters. Because I didn't want it to be true. Because I couldn't see another way out either. Because I didn't want the book to end. Because I am impatient and don't want to wait for the other two parts of the trilogy.

You can probably tell I got completely sucked in to the story. Everyt
Tam
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book kept me right on the edge, swiping the pages furiously, long into the night. I did not want to put this book down! The plot was suspenseful, twisty, taut with sexual tension, cleverly-chilling and simply enthralling. The characters were complex, multi-faceted, sexy, full of depth and written so vividly, that they easily came to life and seemed to step off of the pages.

I enjoyed this book SO much that I audibly wailed, "Noooooo!", when I swiped the last page, and there was no more left
Lilith Dark
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blood must be the best work of D.S. Wrights so far.

This concluded novel is perfectly balances the thriller, romance, and erotic scenes, composing a story that keeps you on the edge of your seat. You'll be worrying your mind how these star-crossed lovers could or should end up with a happy ending, and whether justice or vengance is the right path.
The conclusion isn't really coming from the left field and is forseeable if you are reading the story attentively. Still, it strikes your heart.

D.S. Wri
Kelly
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Matt and Charlotte's story is full of tragedy but also contains lust and hope.
The detective and the serial killer make an odd couple, the opposite in extremes. The book keeps the reader riveted until the last page.
DS Wrights writing is elegant and flows beautifully. She writes about love, loss, and heart ache with a wonderful use of words and uses her characters flaws and idiosyncrasies to the extreme.
I highly recommend this book!
Heather
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
I really liked this one. It was suspenseful and kept me wondering if he was going to figure her out or not. Can't tell you what happens though...gotta read for yourself!
Paula D
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love dark thrillers! This one keeps you at the edge of your seat. Blood is the perfect title for this book because it describes so much with the killer. Charlotte is a rich normal teenager until tragic happens and then she’s barley living until her sixteen birthday party where her life changes even more. Matthew is a detective and is determined to find the serial killer who no one wants to believe is out there. Charlottes and Mathews worlds collide. Is it fate that there brought together? Oh t ...more
Indie Editor Nancy
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"The peace of knowing that the ones who've ruined their lives are dead."
"It must be a blood curse."
Detective Matthew Craig has taken it upon himself to find the serial killer, even though others in his department don't believe the killer exists. He is thorough and persistent. A lead brings him to Charlotte O'Callaghan's gallery, and to an overwhelming attraction to the cursed princess.

Charlotte has suffered in her short life, losing both her parents in a mysterious crash. She is meticulous and a
Terri Turner
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book so much, it kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through, such a unique story and so cleverly written. A story of heartbreak, loss, regrets, and sweet sweet revenge.

Charlotte's parents died when she was a teenager and it has had a major impact on her life. This lady is on a mission, she has a reason for everything and everything has it's reason. We get to be inside Charlotte head as we take this sometimes sad, brutal journey with her. At first I was cheering her on and then
BookingIt
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing work.
Blood is a dark, adventurous thrill ride.
A very entertaining read and highly recommended.
Rebecca Waldron
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not bad

I will admit that it took me a little bit to get into this style of writing. The 2 pov's... The storyline was great and the characters are well developed. It has an ending that you definitely don't see coming!
A good suspenseful and sexy read.
The Dark Newsletter
#Erotica #new #release #sale#bargain #99ct save $3#Dark #EroticThriller
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2vyGHV0
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2OozfCR
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2OWWzZN

Subscribe for FREE: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e

Gill Selling
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliantly written story of love loss and possibly regret.
Loving parents taken too soon. Leading to a loss that escalated to revenge. Taken out on people who have caused pain and hurt.
This story will touch you. You will want Charlotte to be ok.
Will Matthew understand? Will his past and job cause a devide to far.
Will I get a happy ending? I don't know. I just know I will get the roller-coaster of a read.
Kathi
Aug 30, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5
This was my first time reading this author and I will read more. I liked this book, the writing was done well and the characters were great. For me though the story was kind of dragging a bit in the middle. Starts out great and picks up towards the end.
Jane Curry
Aug 11, 2018
Coecoe
Aug 12, 2018
Promo Tour Sign up 1 2 Aug 12, 2018 01:45PM
D.S. “Dee” Wrights was born 29th March 1980 in Germany. Her name is a pen name, and she describes writing as her passion and calling. Dee speaks three languages fluently, English, German and Dutch, and some other rudimentary.
Although she started writing at an early age and two short stories were published during high school, one as a school project and one in a regional newsletter – Dee never dare