Start by marking “A Kiss Beneath the Stars” as Want to Read:
A Kiss Beneath the Stars

A Kiss Beneath the Stars

(The Malone Brothers)

After a brutal loss and messy divorce, surf, sand, and sun in the tropics are just what Autumn Taylor needs. What she doesn’t expect is Hunter, the devastatingly handsome man who doesn’t take no for an answer.

Hunter Malone’s only priority after separating from his crazy ex is to enjoy vacation with his brothers. Laying eyes on a stunning brunette named Autumn changes all t
ebook
Published August 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss Beneath the Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss Beneath the Stars

Paula White
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I was gifted an ARC for an honest review.

3.5*

The book starts with Autumn coming to terms with a divorce. As a reader you really feel for her. Now as you read on you will realise that a divorce for her is the best thing ever and that her ex is a real piece of work - she is better off without the slime ball.

She meets Hunter - swoon Hunter - a real man who know how to look after a woman - something she is not used to.

Insecurities mar the journey to their HEA but they do overcome them. Would have li
Mandie
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful heartfelt story. Autumn and Hunter had both been through a lot. This book is a total emotional roller coaster! I enjoyed every minute of it!

Thi
Aug 15, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a good read. I did sympathize with what Autumn went through. I can relate but other than that I did t care for her. I get that she was hurt and traumatized but she didn’t do anything to help herself. She just kept making bad decisions and I got tired that she kept running.
Sherry Moran
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

A Kiss Beneath the Stars is a sweet romance story between two characters who aren’t looking for love but find it while vacationing. The author does a great job establishing their connection and keeping the reader interested in the story line. I have to say that Autumn frustrated the hell out of me because the constantly ran away from her problems instead of talking them out. Hunter was able to show her how great a person she was and what she meant to him. Hoping there will be another sto
Juanitta Palomarez
Good Reads

I was pulled right into this story. This is the first story I read by this author and I was not disappointed. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, and heartbreak. And a sweet HEA
Leisa Cook
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

My first book by this author and I loved it. I found myself hooked from the first pages and I couldn’t put it down. I loved Hunter but I wanted to throw my kindle a few times because of Autumn. Autumns ex was a real jerk so I understand why Autumn was the way she was. I’m really excited to read more about the Malone brothers!
Heather Dee
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow this was a sad and emotional read with a beautiful love story to go with it ...
Sl. Sterling absolutely knows what she's doing she drags u into these unexpectedly beautiful heartbreaking stories and it's almost a shock when u put the book down and realise it's not reality .... this book was no exception what a wonderful roller coaster of emotions I felt while reading A kiss beneath the stars wow just wow !
Pam
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and Sexy.

This is a new to me author. Yes, I will be buying more books from her. This book is about a woman that lost her baby, then her marriage. She almost lost her will to live. She goes on vacation and meets a dreamy guy. He sweeps her off her feet. They find out that they are from the same area. The story is sweet and sexy. This book is worth picking up and reading. Pam James.
Kathy Wideman
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by S.L. Sterling and I truly enjoyed it. This book is an emotional rollercoaster. Autumn has been through some horrible times in the past few years. She went through something tragic and then her husband asked for a divorce. I felt for her but after reading the book this was the best thing that ever happened to her. He is something else. The way he makes it seems as though it was all her fault when it wasn’t something she could even control is horrible. Her sis ...more
Petra Gašparič
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Autumn struggling to start a new life after her divorce and losing her baby. Still in therapy and living by her sister. They set her up for a blind date but her ran late and she went home after finding out that her ex husband and her best friend were together. In that moment she booked a Jamaica vacation.
Hunter was running late to fixed blind date. He also went for a Jamaica vacation with his brothers.
They met in the lobby of the resort and were also in the neighboring rooms. They didn't start
Catty Jane
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
*** ARC Received for Honest Review ***
***3.5 stars***
This is a sweet romance. Nothing prepares either Hunter or Autumn for the attraction there is between them. Autumn is still recovering from her divorce and failed marriage; Hunter is not looking for anything meaningful, when a chance vacation brings them together. I really enjoyed the genuineness of this book. The struggle that Autumn faces following her marriage is so real. I loved Hunter being a completely honest and good guy who counters
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
Having gone through a messy divorce, Autumn just needed to get away from it all. Running away from her troubles, Autumn finds herself on a crash course with Hunter, a man who ends up being everything she ever wanted, but never thought she’d have.

When Hunter meets Autumn, he stops at nothing to have her. But then, one night of passion leads to a lifetime commitment that leaves Autumn wondering if Hunter will stay, or if he will go.

This book didn’t capture my attention as much as I had anticipated
Michelle
Aug 13, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. I enjoyed this book but it was just okay. I didn't feel the swoon that some other felt. The hero was hot but I wanted the heroine to be a little stronger.
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
What do you do with your life after a failed marriage? You move on right, but it's easier said than done, especially when betrayal is involved.

Autumn decides to take a much needed vacation after everything she's been going through and in this vacation she meets Hunter. Hunter is a wonderful man who knows how to treat a lady and will go out of his way for a woman. But Autumn is still trying to recover from her life that is in shambles.

Hunter is there to pick up the broken pieces Autumn's ex-husb
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
take a journey with Sterling and the characters created for this contemporary romance dealing with loss, divorce, exs, freedom, new beginnings and Autumn and Hunter. Watching their story unfold was an experience. The cast of characters were rich, warm, inviting, amusing, sincere, obtuse, annoying, rude, and special. This one gave.

Autumn was plagued with grief and abandonment. She spent so much time in her head and lost in the world. Hunter was a self-assured man that was working so hard. He was
Susan
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wanted to love this book. I really did. And there were really good things about it, but overall, I just liked A Kiss Beneath the Stars.

The good: it was a sweet romance (with some dirty stuff!). It was pretty mild on the drama. I liked Hunter and his brothers. They felt the most real to me, and I will read their stories. I really liked the plot! There was a great premise.

The not-so-good: there was a lot of “telling” the story, rather than “showing”. I really didn’t care for Autumn or her sist
Sabrina Thompson PA
Summer vacation romances are fast becoming one of my favorite sub-genres. This book was a quick and easy read. I think the heart of the book really elevated the story for me. I felt the writing was very well done and the story progressed at a believable pace. The characters overall, were well written with depth and vulnerability. At times, I had a hard time connecting with Autumn. I understood her insecurities and the difficulties life placed before her, but at times I felt that she was very imm ...more
Misty Goan
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful heartfelt romance. It has interesting well developed, likeable characters with hot chemistry. I was engrossed from the beginning to the end on a rollercoster of emotions including fate, misunderstandings, hot chemistry, and blind fear. Autumn devestated by a divorce she didnt see coming and was put the blame on for including devasting tragic event, which emotional destroyed her and felt broken and insuffiencient. When her sister forced her into a bad blind date that never showed she ...more
Sassy Southern
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book had me hooked right from the start! I loved this story even though my heart was breaking for what Autumn was going through. Although Autumn felt like she was weak she is actually a very strong person.

The chemistry between Hunter and Autumn is amazing. I thought the story flowed really well and I really enjoyed the other characters as well. Once I started reading I didn't want to put it down because I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

I definitely felt so many emotions whil
Stephanie
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Autumn is newly divorced and depressed because she lost her baby and living with her sister and brother in law and her sister Evelyn wants her to go out on a date and Autumn says no but gets talked I to it. Autumn goes on the date but she thinks she hot stood up and to make things worse her ex walks into the restaurant with her best friend and runs out. Hunter is running late to his date and when he gets there she is already gone so he goes back to work. The next day his brothers remind him they ...more
Tracey
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one amazingly emotional romance! 💞😍😭💞

This book is so good! Autumn has gone through her own personal hell and is trying to recover from it when she comes face to face with part of the past that almost destroyed her. Hunter has been working himself to the bone for his families law firm and needs a serious vacation. When they meet in Jamaica the physical attraction is off the charts. The question is whether Autumn is ready for love or not... And whether Hunter is too. 💕💖💕

I really enjoyed ho
jamie Ockenhouse
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Autumn has been through enough. Dealing with loss and a divorce, then trying again with a blind date. This poor woman needs a vacation. Just to get away and find herself. Well she finds herself with a guy naned Hunter. He's about to change her perception about how bad men can be and show her that there is a good one left....Hunter.

I loved watching her personal growth and evolution. Her journey isn't easy with all the sadness and heartbreak that unfortunately had to happen for her to get to the n
Jennifer  Kress
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hellllllo Hunter!

Hunter aka manwhore lol. Autumn aka basket case lol. I say with love to both. But that's how we meet them in the beginning. Autumn has went through a divorce. She hasn't taken it well. Her ex, well, he's an experience. One that doesn't ever need repeating lol. She's lost and lonely. She believes things that happened in the past were solely her fault. Needing a pick me up,she takes a trip. Well hello there Hunter lol. He's on vacation with his brothers. Their first meeting isn't
Deb
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heartbreak, loss, betrayal, and love fill the pages of this book. The author introduces us to the life of a woman who has experienced multiple loss over the course of a year. With a loving but pushy sister, her life takes a turn for the better only to be overcome by her fear of losing once again. The story takes a few twists and turns which might surprise you. I did think that the main character was starting to get a bit whiny near the end and it was beginning to become tiresome. I'm glad the au ...more
Ann
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Main Characters: Hunter & Autumn
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this book without bias or persuasion from the author.
4 1/2 out of 5 stars
Loved this book. This is the 1st book I have read by this author. Loved the well developed characters and they had great chemistry also. This book has all the feels; loss, heartache, divorce, grief and finally a 2nd chance at love. I loved Hunter and sometimes wanted to smack Autumn in hopes of getting her out of her own head. It was a good read and wil
Charlie
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I am an avid reader but not an avid review writer. In fact I do not give a lot of 5 stars either. My 3 stars is it is a good book and 4 is I really liked the book. Because I read so many books they have started to lose the element of surprise fort me. Does not mean I do not enjoy a good book.

This book had me hooked from the get go. I really hated the ex and felt like Hunter at wanting to really hurt him. I do not want to give any spoilers but I like the miss meet and they have to travel to meet
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Autumn is trying to gain control of her life after some devastating circumstances left her devoid of emotions. Right when she was beginning to come around her husband filed for divorce sending her in another tailspin. Taking a vacation was her way of getting some peace in her life. What she got was Hunter a man that became food for her soul. Their journey will take you on an emotional ride that will fuel the redemption and heal a woman who has so much to live for.

I received a free copy of this b
Jeanne Richardson
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

This is the 1st book I've read written by S.L. Sterling; she has done an excellent job at writing a good book. I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between Autumn & Hunter.
Lofty
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2*
Autumn was married to Jason and they were having problems that ended in divorce.
Hunter was set for a blind date but been held up at work made him miss the opportunity.
A planned holiday & a last minute break throws the pair together but can they succeed despite the complications thrown at them?
My first book by this author and I’m already looking forward to reading more from the brothers.
Mary
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. It's an emotional and heartfelt story about loss, love and second chances. I loved the characters: Autumn and Hunter. After everything they went through I definitely think they both came out better in the end. I loved the chemistry and passion between these two. This is a really well written story that is definitely worth reading.

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.*
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Chasing Fire: (Fire and Fury Book One)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Rum & Coke (Saddles & Racks #4)
  • Snitch
  • Sin and Sugar
  • Kiss and Break Up
  • Until We Are Gone
  • Just Breathe Anthology
  • The Pickup (Imperfect Love #1)
  • Spring Fling
  • Reputation
  • Don't Let Go
  • Seduced Under the Mistletoe: 16 Passionate Historical Romances Christmas Anthology Boxed Set
  • The Road Home (Langley Park #1)
  • Spellcasters
  • LASS
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
S.L. Sterling was born and raised in southern Ontario. She now lives in Northern Ontario Canada and is married to her best friend and soul mate and their two dogs.

An avid reader all her life, S.L. Sterling dreamt of becoming an author. She decided to give writing a try after one of her favorite authors launched a course on how to write your novel. This course gave her the push she needed to put p

The Malone Brothers (4 books)
  • In Your Arms
  • His to Hold
  • Finding Solace in You (Subject to Change)