Start by marking “Tyler Ranch 0.5#” as Want to Read:
Tyler Ranch 0.5#

Tyler Ranch 0.5#

Tyler Ranch is a short novella included in 25 Days of Christmas Anthology sure to warm up your December nights!

Tyler Ranch is a prequel to Taming Boone (Tyler Ranch Series #1) coming out Spring 2018.
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tyler Ranch 0.5#, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tyler Ranch 0.5#

Hanne
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Kate’s best friend has asked her to spend the holidays at her home, the Tyler Ranch, and Kate hesitatingly accepted. When Kate arrives at the Tyler Ranch, she falls in love with her surroundings. It’s so peaceful and quiet there, and just what she needs. Her best friend will join her later, but the best friend’s big brother will there. Boone is the owner of the Tyler Ranch and he works very hard at it. He isn’t too happy about a stranger staying at his home to spend the holidays with him, but he ...more
Irma
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
The thing I love about books by Ines is the way she tells a story.
It' like I fall under her spell.

I loved this book, although I am giving it one star less because it all happens to sudden, to quick, to insta - for my taste. But the rest makes up for it, trust me.

description
Bloggers From Down Under
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Kylie from Bloggers From Down Under **

Tyler Ranch by Ines Vieira (Part Of 25 Days of Christmas: An Author Friends With Benefits Anthology)

When Kate walks through the doors of Tyler Ranch, she knows she is so out of her comfort zone. Not only is the house spectacular, but the scenery takes her breath away....... and not just the view from her bedroom window.

Boone is the older brother of Belle, Kate’s college roommate, and no
Di Pereira
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
I really wanted to read more about Tyler Ranch, but will have to wait... As a short novella is well structure and a good teaser for the full story!
Eileen Robinson
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, arcs
Bangor Belle Book Besties
This is quite a short novella to be included in 25 Days of Christmas Anthology sure to warm up your December nights!t
Being a novella a lot is packed into a small place!
Catherine is staying at her best friends place over christmas and Boone Tyler (the best friends bother) runs the ranch. There is definitely instant attraction, lust and love between this unlikely pair. Catherine being a bit socially inept and not at all comfortable among people or strangers and Boone, wh
Jade Pitman
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by Ines Vieira.

I was hooked from the first page, I wanted more. I fell in love with ines writing.

This is a short novella to be included in 25 days of Christmas anthology.

I enjoyed this short novella and fell in love with chapters in a short time, the characters are so likeable I feel that there is a lot more to be told and I’m looking forward to the next book.

Kate was asked to spend Christmas at her best friend Home. Feeling out of her comfort zone. She met h
Sonia Almeida Dias
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Knowing Inês you can immediately see her voice through this story, and this was I liked best about this short novella. Both Tyler and Kate carried so much from Inês that I believe this is what made them so likeable in the first place.

This was easy to read, entertaining and made me want to come back to know the follow up.

As this is a short story, the pace is very fast, and has a lot of things packed in a short time, but those are the constraints of these short novellas. I definitely recommend it,
Lucie Lu's Book Reviews
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ines Vieira. Make a note of this name, as you will be seeing it a lot in the future under the title Bestsellers. I love this wonderful lady and cannot praise her work enough. Ines’ debut novel, When Life Gets in the Way was an amazing read, and I was completely shocked that this book was her first. Ines is a natural, a born storyteller that has you captivated from beginning to end, and Tyler’s Ranch was no different.

I was incredibly lucky to receive an advanced copy of the novella Tyler's Ranch,
Ines Vieira
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Adele Britton
BE
Sep 24, 2018
Stephanie
May 21, 2019
Ines Vieira is the Author of the When Life Gets in the Way series and the upcoming New Adult Contemporary Romance series - Tyler Ranch.
She was born in Lisbon, Portugal, but has grown up all over. Having spent her childhood on the island of Bermuda, her first go to language is English, rather than her mother tongue.
She has lived in the UK, where she taught English as a second language and learned