Start by marking “Crazy in Love at the Lonely Hearts Bookshop (Lonely Hearts Bookshop, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crazy in Love at the Lonely Hearts Bookshop (Lonely Hearts Bookshop, #3)

Crazy in Love at the Lonely Hearts Bookshop

(Lonely Hearts Bookshop #3)

You can go crazy searching for the one…

Tattooed, pink-haired, Bettie Page lookalike Nina is addicted to bad boys. Like Heathcliff and Cathy, Nina firmly believes that true love only takes one form: wild, mad love, full of passion and fire and tempestuous arguments, and she won’t settle for anything less.

But years of swiping right has uncovered nothing but losers and flings
Published February 14th 2018 by HarperCollins

Start your review of Crazy in Love at the Lonely Hearts Bookshop (Lonely Hearts Bookshop, #3)
Karen Mace
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As a huge fan of the first two books in this series I have been eager to read this latest installment - and my love affair with all who work at The Lonely Hearts Bookshop continues greater than ever!! Loved every minute!

The focus of this story is Nina who lives above the bookshop with Verity, and who is a fabulous character! She's grumpy in the morning (aren't we all?!), doesn't like to conform with her looks and attitudes but she still holds on to the romantic dream of finding her 'Heathcliff'!
Noemi Proietti
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nina is looking for the kind of crazy love and passion that Cathy and Heathcliff had in Wuthering Heights but so far she has only found losers and bad boys who are interested in her looks. Noah, a nerdish business analyst with his nose always in his iPad, visits the bookshop where she works but Nina dismisses him as not her type at all. But soon she finds out that not only Noah is sweet and nice but he is also someone from her past, and the more time she spends time with him, the more she likes ...more
mindful.librarian ☀️
I LOVE THESE BOOKS SO MUCH ❤️
Suze Lavender
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nina wants life to be an adventure. She's attracted to bad boys, she treats her appearance as her canvas and she has two beautiful bookish tattoo sleeves that show how passionate she is. She has many rules about dating and meets plenty of different men, but somehow she hasn't been able to find her one true love. Nina works at Happy Ever After, a bookshop specialized in romance. Books are her passion, but the shop is suffering. When it reopened there were plenty of ideas to make it a success. Unf ...more
LJ (On The Shelf Reviews)
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
So I read the second in this series of books True love at the lonely hearts bookshop a couple of years back (it was actually one the first blog tours I was ever invited on), so I when I saw this one I thought I’d give it a go.

It took me a while to get round to reading Crazy in love at the lonely hearts bookshop, over a year in fact, just because the inspiration behind it is Wuthering Heights which I’m genuinely not a fan of (I read half way through and gave up) so I had my reservations about thi
Eve beinguniquebooks
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nina works in a bookshop, Happy Ever After with Posy her boss and is hooked on bad boys as we find out early on as she tries dating through Tinder style app HookUpp.

One day the geekiest boy from her school, Noah, walks by her shop, only now he's become a professional in a suit and is a business analyst helping in the shop!

The crowd who work at the book shop all regularly hang out at the pub together called The Midnight Bell and are a very sociable group going out together as well as finding dat
Alvina
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Our heroine Nina is the kind of quirky that’s just code for annoying with an aesthetic. Forced humor is usually why I shy away from chick lit but the author adds this hint of endearing vulnerability to Nina that made me want to keep reading. She’s such a mess, has absolutely no insight, that I wanted to be there for her light bulb moment.

Noah on the other-hand is a quintessential “beta male” of contemporary romance. I love him.

Its not groundbreaking but I like that Nina is like a particularly e
Jennifer Bibby
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
To start with I didn't really know what to make of this book, despite it being 3 so called friends who were working together, all along it came across like they didn't really like each other as they were constantly cross and snappy at each other! The romance element ticked all the boxes, I am happy to say and I was sad to finish the book.
Cressida McLaughlin
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Undoubtedly my favourite romantic series of all time. Annie Darling can do no wrong as far as I’m concerned, and this third book is as equally brilliant, funny and swoonworthy as the rest of them. The ultimate feel-good, swoon-lots, sob-buckets-of-happy-tears-at-the-end book.
romancejunkie
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
The cutest, funniest and sweetest romantic comedy that I love so much, those who loved the hating game will probably adore this too.
Calliss
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet and short story. I havent read the first 2 stories in this series, but it does not seem to matter.

The characters very nicely descriped and even though the story were predictible, it was still funny and cute :)
Diem
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I spent the last hour reading this book in tears – mainly because I’m exhausted from uni but also because I knew what was going to happen, and it still eviscerated me.

Nina slowly falls in love with Noah, who truly is the loveliest man in the entire universe. The only thing is he used to be terribly bullied by her older brother. She resists her growing feels for Noah because he doesn’t exactly fit the image of a bad boy. And while all the dates and falling in love happens, she doesn’t reveal to
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Annie Darling and her Lonely Hearts Bookshop has quickly become a favourite of mine. Each book is essentially a standalone following a new member of staff, whilst the staff members from previous books become supporting characters for the new book. So you could read the books out of sequence, but you will come across a few spoilers if you do.

Crazy in Love follows Nina. Nina isn't like everyone else and I love that about her, from the way she dresses to her attitude about love. Sometimes when you
Agi
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, 2018-releases
I absolutely adore Annie Darling's books and I've already fallen in love with all her characters. "Crazy in Love at the Lonely Hearts Bookshop" is the newest addition to The Lonely Heart Bookshop series and yes, you can read it as a stand - alone, but I'd really heartily recommend to read the two previous books in the series as well - they're just too brilliant to be missed.

This book, after Posy and Verity, focuses on Nina - the big - mouthed Nina, tattooed Nina, Nina with a penchant for vintage
Sabrina
May 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-english
This book didn't make me feel a thing, except for mild annoyance.

It's the last third of the story that sealed the 1-star-rating for me. The conflict is so minor that the resulting drama felt extremely forced and over the top. The same goes for the making up and the "happy ever after" moment.

Btw, what's the name of the cover artist who chose to depict the heroine (she wears a size 14-16 and loves her body - something I actually liked!) as a slim-waisted, skinny-legged woman with a bit of a bum?
Kirsty
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.
Eeva
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh. So. Much. Cuteness.
Pauline
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This was my favourite one of the series. So good!
Steph Hayward-bailey
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it another fabulous rom-com to get utterly lost it. The characters as always are brilliantly written and I loved the quotes throughout the book.
tara jones
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

I loved this book and the love story. The book is such a easy read and great for s bit of cheering up on a summers day. Would recommend this book
Marge
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so so much and this is the best one yet!!!!
Coral
*SBTB Quarterly Challenge - April 1. Easter: Read a book with a pastel cover.*
*Dreamy sigh* 4.5 stars.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this one, since the last two books featured heroes with major flaws they never really overcame (first was a total twat, second douchebag claimed to be (view spoiler) for 90% of the book).
But the hero of this book is a Business Analyst! I work in IT consulting, including
Mimi
Aug 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
Cringe worthy story. I don't usually go for books like this, but I was having some problems concentrating and I just needed some light right, chick flick so to say. Well... it's bad. The plot is so generic and predictable, you can tell after first 30 pages how the story is going to go.
I could give it 2 stars, just because I promised myself that I am going to be open minded, since I knew what I was getting myself into before I started reading it... but the end was just too too awful. Spoiler ale
Erin McCarty-Buijs
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this book. It had all the elements that should have made me swoon - Wuthering Heights, London, romance. But it was whiny and repetitive and kept emphasizing the main character’s guilt over and over. So much tell and not enough show. I’m a completionist so I had to finish it, but I’m not sure I would recommend it to others.
Zoé-lee O'farrell
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was approved on Net Galley to read this as I loved the sound of the book and I loved the book cover. I mean anything that is to do with a bookshop and love, well you are in already aren't you.

I must admit I didn't give this 5 stars but that is only because it took a while for the book and Nina the main character to care, once Nina cared about Noah and properly noticed him then I was hooked.

I loved everything about Nina, she is a normal girl, loves food and tattoos, (when I can I meet her) she
Portegiesje
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
The third book in the series, I have loved this series so far. The characters are fun and quirky, and their romances fit their personalities perfectly.

For some reason I had trouble reading through this book; it all seemed to move slowly and yet too quickly at the same time. I'm not surprised it took me a bit longer to finish this book, though it wasn't the story. That was really good.

Nina is the same woman as she was in the first two books, except she had a lot more depth. We got to see the Nina
alice
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Would you believe me if I said that I loved it? Nope, I didn't. I died in it.

Oh, my...Where do I start? Well, let's start with the last book in the series.
I want it. I need it. I want it. I need it. I'll die without it. I really want to see how the series ends so if you can find a free e-book somewhere then...? Anyways...

Jesus Christ, who knew that I would die over this book?

Um..Nina, girl...You've got your heart bRoKeN so many times that it's becoming a tradition. I'm just gonna get straight to
Living a little by Anna
Very happy with my purchase, I launch myself into this book without hesitation. We resume the story a few months after the end of the second volume. Nina is constantly attracted by men who do not suit her and still works at the "Au Bonheur des tendres" bookstore.

I really like the character of Nina, she is very different and can handle herself without complexes. She is all in color with her pink hair and tattoos representing Heathcliff and Catherine. What she wants most is to live a passionate lo
Philippa
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I heard this book was coming out as I'd read the first two and thoroughly enjoyed them and I'm overjoyed to say this did not disappoint!

The author has been compared to all those chick lit writers Jenny Colgan, veronica Henry Lucy diamond etc but I would say she's so much better than all of them. Her characters feel real, like you know them like they could be your friends; Darling's characterization is exemplary and because of that her books are a joy to read. She clearly wr
Pippa Ainsworth
Annie Darling has a great way with a story and it was lovely to return to the Lonely Hearts Bookshop and hear Nina's story. I'm a huge fan of this type of series where we return to the same group of characters, especially when written like Annie Darling does, it feels like catching up with a group of old friends.
Nina is quite a complex character, her love of Wuthering Heights and the passionate relationship of Cathy and Heathcliffe leads her to a life spent chasing that kind of relationship. Sh
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Cosy Coffee Shop of Promises (Rabbits Leap, #1)
  • The Big Little Festival (Rabbit's Leap, #2)
  • The Little Unicorn Gift Shop (Rabbits Leap, #4)
  • Kate and Clara's Curious Cornish Craft Shop: The heart-warming, romantic read we all need right now
  • The Cornish Cream Tea Bus (The Cornish Cream Tea Bus)
  • Sunny Days and Sea Breezes
  • The Village Shop for Lonely Hearts (Riverside Lane, #1)
  • The Little Teashop in Tokyo (Romantic Escapes, #6)
  • The Big Dreams Beach Hotel
  • Summer Under the Stars
  • A Perfect Paris Christmas: the perfect laugh out loud romance to curl up with this Christmas
  • The Garden of Forgotten Wishes: The heartwarming and uplifting new rom-com from the Sunday Times bestseller
  • The Secret Seaside Escape
  • The Little Christmas Kitchen
  • Millie Vanilla’s Cupcake Café
  • A Summer Scandal
  • Love Songs for Sceptics
  • The Picture House by the Sea

Lonely Hearts Bookshop (4 books)
  • The Little Bookshop of Lonely Hearts (Lonely Hearts Bookshop #1)
  • True Love at the Lonely Hearts Bookshop (Lonely Hearts Bookshop #2)
  • A Winter Kiss on Rochester Mews (Lonely Hearts Bookshop, #4)