Start by marking “Jupiter James: Adventures” as Want to Read:
Jupiter James: Adventures

Jupiter James: Adventures

4.78  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
*Profits proudly going to the National Literacy Trust, the Lullaby Trust and the Down's Down's Syndrome Association *

**Accompanying (FREE) game now available on Amazon App Store / Google Play Store / Apple iOS Store!**

Jupiter James is a bed time story that Dennis Markey would read to his son, James, to send him to sleep. It was a story that Dennis would be requested to r
Published October 13th 2017 by JP Markey Media

To ask other readers questions about Jupiter James, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jupiter James

Anne
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a delightful little book.
Join Jupiter James in his adventures to Mercury where he meets Cookie the dinosaur, Venus where he interacts with Mr Original Spy of Spytopia, Mars where he sorts out Dictator Goose and Jupiter where he comes to the aid of Sammy Saturn.
Theres even a chapter where your little one can use their imagination to create their own story.
I would highly recommend this little book and all profits go to three great group's - The National Literacy Trust. the Lullaby Trust an
Ty
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jupiter James is off on an adventure! Maybe he'll go to Mars and meet Dictator Goose or perhaps he'll stop an erupting volcano on Mercury?
When everyone is asleep Jupiter James sneaks into his dad's ice-cream van and presses a button that takes the van into space!

A fun children's bedtime book where they can choose their own adventure or even fill in the blanks and create an adventure of their own which makes this book great to read again and again.
Profits also go to great causes.
Thanks to James
Ush
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the giveaway winners and I read the book immediately after unwrapping it...put a book in my hand and I can't help myself. I entered the giveaway for my little niece who I think will love this so much. It is interactive - you can pick where the story heads from a selection of various outcomes and also the child gets a chance to make his/her own outcome of the story. Definitely think this is fun for kids and it's also for a good cause.

Lynne Easy
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A lovely little read to share with my niece and nephews when I visit next.
James Markey
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
(Un)biased author review ;-)

I'm super pleased with how it's turned out and I'm proud that the profits from this book will be going to three amazing charities; the National Literacy group, The Lullaby Trust and the Down's Syndrome Association.

There's also a Jupiter James app (for free, obviously) on all major app stores!
James Markey
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This was my childhood!

My dad used to read this book to me every night as a kid and I loved it. Now it's in book form and I hope everyone else loves it too!
Joanne
Sabrina Wilson
Nov 01, 2017
Yvonne Sharpe
Nov 01, 2017
James Markey was previously a Flagship Store Manager. One day he quit his job and decided to travel the world. Nowadays, you can find him country hopping, writing books and delivering training seminars in person and via webinars.