Start by marking “Secrets of Desire (Secrets, #2)” as Want to Read:
Secrets of Desire (Secrets, #2)

Secrets of Desire

(Doms of Club Eden #2)

Bridget Carter unknowingly tempts me with her chocolate-colored eyes, long red hair, and bold attitude. She’s awfully bossy for a sub. Which only makes the sadist inside me rumble with the need to come out and play. I bury my feelings deep, because I refuse to become a monster.

But life has a way of laughing in my face. When Bridget shows up at my office begging for help, a
Published October 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published September 17th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of Desire

Start your review of Secrets of Desire (Secrets, #2)
Coco.V
Jan 09, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/9/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
When secrets surface…

Bridget Carter seems to have the perfect life. She’s happily single and has a career she loves as a fashion designer at a local boutique. She enjoys playing at Club Eden and bounces from one Dominant to another. She’s not looking for love, even though she’s more than intrigued by Connor Black. When a secret from Bridget’s past surfaces, Bridget and Connor are forced to work together to protect an innocent.

The battle begins…

Value-5
Overall Rating- 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Joanna

First let me say that this is “Book 2” but it can definitely be read as a standalone. I had not read book 1 and loved this story.

This is a story about Bridget Carter and Conner Black.
Bridget knew Conner from a BDSM club called Eden. They had never been together, but she was very aware of him, and come to find out, he was very aware of her.
Bridget had a child at the age of 16 and gave him up for a
Sarah Armstrong
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed 4.5 stars

I enjoyed the second book in this series. I felt the connection with Bridget & Connor from the beginning. Then with Alex, they were complete. Great story line. Now on to book 3
Epiphany
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: l-k-shaw
I really enjoyed this book. The prologue caused some emotional issues to surface along with some tears. I fell in love with Conner and Bridget's characters and their story line. I wanted to reach inside the pages and give bear hugs to Conner and Alex. There is a lot that goes on in this story but for me is was a fairly quick read having read it in one sitting. I just could not put this book down wanting to know what was going to happen next. I look forward to the next book in this series. I high ...more
Diane
Shelves: finished
I tend to shy away from books that are about BDSM or Doms/subs. I find that they tend to be high on kink and low on plot. This book was just the opposite. The plot and characters were amazing and the sex added to rather than replaced the story. Another thing I liked about this book is that the Point of View switches between Bridget and Connor so you get to see the story from both side and that adds to the character development in the story.
When she was 16 Bridget gave up her baby for adoption. A
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
I couldn't wait to finish this book!! I fell in love with these characters in the first book and couldn't wait to see what the happened to each set of couples.

I was shocked by the drama and craziness of this book and what all happens to Bridget and her past. I think she may be my favorite so far because she seems like she's a take no crap kind of woman.

Connor.... hmmm, he is definitely my favorite male character so far! The hot protective Dom and ready to take a bullet if needed! The only thing
Jennifer Jones
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful with a little bit of BDSM thrown in. Bridget Carter and Connor Black are both members of the club Eden. Both have noticed each other but have never scened together. Now, Bridget needs his help. Bridget was sixteen when she gave up her baby for adoption, and suddenly fourteen years later, she is receiving distressing phone calls from someone claiming to be her son. Connor runs a investigative agency, and one look from Bridget and he can't say no.

This was fantastic! Yes, I read the seco
Dayreader Reviews

This was fantastic! Yes, I read the seco
Fiona Fog
Was on the fence with this one, I loved the story-line but I just felt there was something missing.

The sex was explicit, that wasn't the issue. The characters were great. The tormented Dom, the woman who see's him. That I loved and I felt the author did a fantastic job of that.

The thing I couldn't get past was the story around the young boy. I felt more could have been done with it. Knowing he was in that environment (not with the main leads) it seemed to jump back and fourth.

I enjoyed it yes.
Kerry Pruett
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another heart grabbing story in the Secrets series. Bad boy Conner and sassy Bridget attack your heart strings for the troubled past characters. You fall completely in love with Alex. This story keeps you on your toes and you can't put it down. It explores all your feelings of hurt,anger,pain and love. I couldn't put it down or turn to the next page fast enough. If you love bad boy alpha doms and sassy, strong submissive then this is the story for you. ...more
Phyllis Lopez
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Nail Bitter!

I Loved Conner and Bridget's story! Then add Alex to the mix and I could not stop reading! Child abuse is so common in this day and age. Many people who witness it never say anything till it to late. This story brought this up and what a mother will do to protect her child. Conner and Bridget made a beautiful couple who were not for each other! Loved it! So exciting!
Joy Westerfield
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and this second book doesn’t disappoint. Bridget has always had a thing for Connor but he is always a bit standoffish. So when she goes to him for help, she is surprised as to how willing he is to help her. Connor had something happen to him in his past which makes him shy away from permanent relationships. Can Bridget help him to battle his demons while helping her. These two have incredible chemistry and I loved their interactions. I highly recommend this book and look forwa ...more
Sylvie
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got this book as I don’t see a lot of books that advertise a brat. While I didn't think Bridget was that much of a brat, it was nice to see a BDSM relationship that had this element to it.

Really enjoyed this book and would recommend it even thought it definitely has dark moments.
Lisa Hill
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bridget and Connor belong to an exclusive club and have been nurturing their attraction to one another for some time. But when Bridget turns to Connor for help in a professional capacity, their lives are thrown together and they are forced to acknowledge their feelings for each other.

This story has an element of mystery about it, as well as the usual Alpha male action and steamy sex scenes. I enjoyed the story and would recommend it to others.
Julia Leonard
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

The plot in This story was incredible.
The chemistry between Conner and Bridget is off the charts.
Conner and Bridget were two lost souls that were fortunate enough to find eachother.
Julia Leonard
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The plot in this story was incredible.
The chemistry between Conner and Bridget was off the charts.
I highly recommend this fantastic book.
Bleumoon
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving the Secret series

I love love LOVE the characters! Each of the stories I've read have grabbed me from the first page and kept me glued to my Kindle! One of those series where you want to read and read and read but you don't want to reach the end. Highly recommend.
Sharon
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!! This book was hot. Wish I could be Bridget.

This is the story of Bridget who is a submissive trying to get Conner to be the dominant that he wants to be but is afraid to be. He has dreams of being able to be a sadist with a submissive but is afraid he will not be able to control himself, thus leaving him unsatisfied as a dominant. Bridget tries to help him explore that side of him. Cover has a investigative agency and uses his resources to help Bridget to check on the safety of her son tha
Sheila
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the story line with Conner and Bridgette. There was hot sex, adrenaline, suspense more hot sex. On to Redemption
Paula M. C. Basílio
'Secrets of Desire' hinges on love, family and BDSM relationship. Doms and Subs.

This book match many times with other well known story... Christian Grey boy. Yoot! Both characters suffered in their lifes. (this match is my opinion, but, guys, c'mon).

I'm not a really big fan of BDSM themes in novels, but something just had me on edge of my seat on my reading. Connor Black and Bridget Carter keep a secret by each other. They have a desire inside of their hearts.

Has sex and love. Bridget used to go
Angela
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh man!! The drama in this book almost outweighed the sexy times. But it worked so well together. Alex...sweet Alex. But Connor and Bridget together are HOT!
Kristine
This is such a great book! I was quickly drawn in and couldn't put the book down. The characters are interesting and multi-layered making them believable and likable. The author has written an emotional story that had me laughing one moment and crying the next. I really liked this story and look forward to reading what the author writes next.

I received a copy of this manuscript from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Angie Turner
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's about family

This story was about more than living and loving the BDSM lifestyle or finding the Dom/sub relationship you desire. Will read again.
Letitia
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This second installment of L.K.Shaws secrets serious was a thrilling and captivating novel. It held moments of heart racing danger, spine tingling suspense and panty wetting erotica, while also showing wholesome family values.

The entertaining banter between the Herione, Bridget and Hero Connor, was charming yet filled with passion. I enjoyed how their relationship had progessed and felt it developed naturally without feeling all too forced.

The surprise of finding out that Bridget had a son she
Romaine Heart
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!! I could not put this book down!!!
So many twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat. Wonderful in depth of the characters and very well written.
The things that a mother will do to ensure the safety of her child as well as her boyfriend.
Dom Conner suffered so much pain and scars thoughout his childhood. His and Bridget's love for one another helped release the heavy burdens of his past.
Sub Bridget gave up her son, Alex, fourteen years ago and now he is trying to locate her for
Terri Oconnell
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dom-sub
A wonderful dom/s with a great side story going on as well. I was cheering for this couple from the beginning to overcome their stubbornness and realize how they feel for each other. Then an unexpected threat threatens everyone and their chance at happiness. This was for me a 5 star read and I cant wait for the next book in the set.
Terri Oconnell
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So glad these two could figure out who was top

Mona williams
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was a action packed book that keeps you on the edge. its about a woman who has a secret. well that secret is coming out and she needs help from the man with secrets of his own. she also has a crush on him and things heat up between these two. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Kristy Pelka
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Connor & Bridget's story. LK writes emotionally charged stories that drag the reader in and doesn't let go. Thank you for another great story it is hot, hot, hot. ...more
Victoria Gilliland
Well written BDSM book, interesting, but not too out there

Very well written, the sex scenes are descriptive and we'll thought out. The story line is different than other BDSM books I have read.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Black Light: Roulette Rematch
  • Black Light: Bred (Black Light Series Book 21)
  • Bent to His Will
  • Wanting it All: Second Chance Dark Romance (Punishment Pit, #1)
  • Black Light: Branded (Black Light #19)
  • Fearless (Black Light #10)
  • A Taste of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #6)
  • Knot a Chance (Doms of the Covenant #3)
  • Securing it All: Second Chance Dark Romance (Punishment Pit Book 2)
  • Submitting to Two Doms (Cowboy Doms, #5)
  • Double Down & Dirty (Doms of The Covenant, #1)
  • Defended (Black Light #13)
  • Obsessed (Black Light #9)
  • Black Light: Unbound
  • Sir's Redemption (Doms of Decadence, #8)
I'm the best-selling author of sexy, sinful suspense. I also write steamy contemporary romance. I write characters the reader can relate to. My characters are plus-size, scarred, rape victims, child abuse victims, etc. I want readers to connect with my characters.

Visit My Amazon Author Page!

Visit Me on Facebook!

Visit My Official Websi

Doms of Club Eden (6 books)
  • Submission (Doms of Club Eden #1)
  • Redemption (Doms of Club Eden, #3)
  • Protect (Doms of Club Eden, #4)
  • Betrayal (Doms of Club Eden, #5)
  • Absolution (Doms of Club Eden, #6)

News & Interviews