Start by marking “Mistletoe Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 1)

Mistletoe Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 1)

Reba St. James would prefer to serve the drinks or play hostess to the businessmen and their guests at Pleasure Your Fantasies, the gentlemen’s club where she’s employed. Unfortunately, when she needs extra money to pay off an urgent debt, the only position that pays her enough is dancing on stage with barely anything on.

Wallie has been a body guard at the club since it
Published November 15th 2017 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Fantasies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Fantasies

Start your review of Mistletoe Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 1)
Rebecca Austin
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Reba St. James is a dancer and hostess at Pleasure Your Fantasies night club. She prefers hosting but dancing brings in the most money.

Wallie is a security guard at Pleasure Your Fantasies and has a crush on Reba but there is a rule in place that the security guards and dancers can not be in relationships.

When Reba and Wallie act on their feelings for each other things spice up quickly but just as Reba is about to switch to hostess full time so she can be with Wallie, a loan comes up and she
Barbara
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was another good book by author Stacy Eaton. It’s the first book in a new series and if the next ones are good as this, she’s got another winning series.

This is about Reba St. James, a dancer at a gentlemen’s club but prefers it when she is the cocktail waitress. She has used all her savings when her father was sick and passed away. She’s living in a small apartment just to pay off her large college debt.

Then Wallie, of course drop dead gorgeous, is the bodyguard at the club and has a crush
Xtymom
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Mistletoe Fantasies is a great start for this new series. I’ve read all the Celebration series books to date and I’ve been looking forward to this spin-off series ever since the Pleasure your Fantasies gentlemen’s club was featured in Raffles to Rattles. Please take the time to buy this book and read it. It’s so good! Reba, a dancer, and Wallie, a body guard at the club, have an undeniable attraction to each other. They are trying desperately to not show it because the staff are not allowed ...more
Becky Claxon
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reba worked at Pleasure Your Fantasies for Quinn Monroe as a part time dancer and waitress. She had a large school loan to pay back and was trying to make as much money as she could to pay it off. Unfortunately she could make more money dancing which she was not crazy about doing. Dancers could not date body guards at the club. Wallie was one of the body guards at the club and always tried to stay away from Reba. His reason was because he was attracted to her. This is a good story of how Wallie ...more
Linda
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is about Reba and Wallie who work at Pleasure Your Fantasies which we have visited in the Celebration series.
Reba is working to pay off a huge debt from college loans, she didn't get to finish because of caring for her dying father. She's a waitress but started dancing for more money even though she hates it.
Wallie is a ex-marine and a guard at the club and has a deep attraction toward Reba, he gets tongue tied around her and doesn't hold her arm to escort her to her car like he does
Cathy Tremblay
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
“The moment you step through that door, Reba, there is only an Us. “

Reba struggles with debts and she wants to get ahead in her life; quit dancing, finish school, have a decent job, a family and of course she wants Wallie.
Wallie’s life consist of work and fantasies about a certain dancer but his loyalty to his job and his friend Ty keeps him from following his desires…. But one word, one sentence is all it took to unravel his feelings.
They are both fighting their physical attraction in order
Kate
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
if you follow this author you will note that the club was featured in the Celebration series. An upscale gentleman's club with more than entertainment - it is so much more -meeting rooms, gym, etc. A place for men to unwind. Interestingly this story shows more sides to the business which in and of itself is a story. But the main focus is of course romance - and in this case it is a good one!

the writing is crisp and real and the story rather fast paced. While I loved it I felt somewhat
Ellen
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Reba, is in serious financial debt because of her student loans, so she works as a cocktail waitress and part time dancer a high end gentleman's club to try and pay them off. Wally, is an ex-marine, works as a bodyguard at the same club. Wally and Reba are both attracted to each other, but can't do anything about it due to the club's strict policy that bodyguards and dancers are not allowed to date. When temptation causes them to break the rules, Reba decides that she'll stop ...more
Iwona
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Christmas books rock. I’m so excited to begin this new series. Stacey’s books are always wonderful, feel good and quick reads. Reba has been pushing herself to make ends meet while paying off her student loans. She’s had this attraction to Wallie for awhile now but feels he hates her. Wallie has kept his distance from Reba because he feels so intensely for her that just one anything will never be enough, she his forever girl. They work together so that attraction keeps growing and growing. When ...more
Jimnlori
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great start to a new series by Stacy Eaton! Mistletoe Fantasies is the first book in The Pleasure Your Fantasies series. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading more books in this series.
Reba and Wallie both work at Pleasure Your Fantasies an upscale men's club. Reba works as a waitress and a dancer, but only until she can get her debt paid down and Wallie works as security in any area that he is needed. One of the rules that their boss has is that no one can have a personal
Samantha Reeves
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This new series is a spin off from the author's Celebration series. Pleasure Your Fantasies gentleman's club was actually first mentioned in Raffles to Rattles (The Celebration series, book 8).

Given how much I love the Celebration series I was super excited for this new series and I gobbled up book one faster than egg nog disappears in my house (FYI its gone super fast).

Reba and Wally are both drawn to each other but rules and circumstances force them apart. Can the spirit of the season save
Lynn Mullan
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As the Celebration series comes to an end, we now have the new spin-off series, Pleasure your Fantasies, based at the gentlemen's club of the same name.
This first book in the series tells the story of waitress/part-time dancer, Reba, and bodyguard, Wallie.
The attraction is there from the start, but staff are not allowed to date the dancers. Reba needs the extra pay and tips from dancing, to help clear her student loans. Even more so, when an unexpected letter arrives.
Can Wallie and Reba find an
Debra
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lust and Love

Reba works as a waitress and exotic dancer at an all male member club called Pleasure Your Fantasies, owned by the enigmatic Quinn Munroe. Willie us a security guard at the same club. They have both been lusting after each other for a year and it eventually boils over. They have a big problem though as it is forbidden for other employees to date the dancers. This leads to a whole heap of problems.
This is a great story with well rounded characters and a thoroughly gripping story
Melanie Milburn
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reba works as a cocktail waitress and part time dancer at a club. She’s working off a major college loan debt. Wally is part of the security at the club, but he never works directly with Reba. She has a thing for Wally and, sometimes she thinks that he might feel the same way, but he keeps her at arms length and can be very gruff at times. Just as well, since dancers aren’t allowed to date any other employees. And then Christmas rolls around and the mistletoe incident happens...and things really ...more
Patti
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great start to what is going to be a fabulous new series!! Love this new spin off from the Celebrations series!!! This is the Gentleman's Club from Sophia's story. It is the love story between Wallie, the bodyguard, and Reba the cocktail waitress/dancer. These two have crazy chemistry and you can feel the attraction between them. The owner Quinn Monroe has one rule though....No employee can date the dancers. With Reba in debt and needing to dance for extra money, can these two keep their ...more
Rhonda
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story

We first met the dancers and bodyguards of Pleasure your Fantasies in the Celebration series. I am so glad that they Will now have their own stories. This is Wally and Reba's story. This is a sweet story of two associates that had loved from afar because of the club rules that dancers cannot date any of the other associates. The passion between the two is so strong, will they be able to find away to be together? You are sure to love this new series of Stacy Eaton's
Sandi Ramirez
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great start to a new series

I had wondered what the club was like that some of the women in The Celebration series had danced in and Author Stacy Eaton was nice enough to write us an entire series based on the club and her sister club. This book is a great start to a hawt new series from one of my favorite writers. It has more sizzle than the Celebration series and lots of pop. Can't wait for the Ladies club to open its doors.
Mommysuz
Miseltoe Fantasies
This is a different type of story I have read from Stacy. I loved it. Wallie was attached to Reba. However Reba think Willie looked her at all. He never spoke with her. Things changed a night they were both invited to a friends decorating party. After the party Reba confronted Wallie. I truly enjoyed this book.
Coral Mitchell
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
The first in a new series and back at a club featured in a previous book. Reba has her reasons to dance and wants to make a change. She has been through a difficult time recently. Wallie is head over heels for Reba but knows he cannot act on those feelings because of their jobs. I would wish for more background on Wallie. A cute read. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Kaitlyn
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good things come to good people... Wallie and Reba are exactly that!! And I just wish this story was longer! I adore Reba and wallie and their relationship! Plus you get to meet Ty, Quinn, and Britt! I can't wait for more and I can't wait to get to know Wallie and Reba even more! I'm ready for another series about another amazing town! ...more
Debbie Eyre
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the Celebration series so was excited to start reading this spin off series which I am delighted to say does not disappoint! Great storyline with fab characters that has you hoping they get their happy ever after. A fast paced feel good story, I can't wait to read the next book!
Ellen
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I enjoyed this story. We get to see more of the characters we initially met in Sophia's Celebration story. I liked Wallie and Reba. They are so good together and try so hard to do the right thing.
Marie Godley
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The spin off from the Celebration series. These are a slightly hotter read than the first series but still with that same depth of character and what's great is that you've met some of the characters already but you get to find out much more about them.
Tima
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Short and sweet. I appreciated the dedication of the couple to each other. I appreciate that the story was well written and edited. I enjoyed the interactions between characters. A nice introduction to the series
Catherine Geist
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet & Loving

This book was different and so sweet & loving. Lee & Reba made it so realistic you felt like you were living it yourself.It took a twist with a surprised endig. I never put it down until I finished it. Highly recommend it.
Jaime
Shelves: arc, holiday
Mistletoe Fantasies kicked this new series off to a great start. I loved Reba and Wallie together. This story was well-written and the characters are colorful, exactly what you'd expect from a Stacy Eaton story. I can't wait to read more about them in the next story!
K-BRC
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Fantasies, A Pleasure Your Fantasy Series, Volume 1 is a top notch read. Complete with its HEA, this contemporary romance will make your day merry & bright. I loved my first Stacy Eaton book.
Caroline
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun as always
Tasha Sprouse
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! I love this book! welcome to the gentleman's club but with the sweetest story you could ask for! I can not wait for my from this series!
Judy Tucker
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story and character development. This is going to be a great series. We had a taste of some of these people from the Celebration series.

• Love Lorn (The Twisted Love Series #1)
  • Sweet Love at Bayside (Sweet with Heat: Bayside Summers #1)
  • Sweet Passions at Bayside (Sweet with Heat: Bayside Summers #2)
  • Sweet Heat at Bayside (Sweet with Heat: Bayside Summers #3)
  • At Death's Door (Deadman's Cross, #3)
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.