Start by marking “A Week to Be Wild” as Want to Read:
A Week to Be Wild

A Week to Be Wild

Harlequin DARE, a new romance series featuring strong, independent women and sizzling hot heroes. Harlequin DARE stories push the boundaries of sexual explicitness while keeping the focus on the developing romantic relationship.

Libby Noble is done with men who live on the edge, but sexy British billionaire Alex coaxes her out of her comfort zone—professionally and very per
ebook
Published February 1st 2018 by Harlequin DARE

To ask other readers questions about A Week to Be Wild, please sign up.
J.C. Harroway You can find al the DARE titles here https://www.millsandboon.co.uk/ch24/c...

Also, If you are a DARE fan, we have a readers group on Facebook DAREdevi…more
You can find al the DARE titles here https://www.millsandboon.co.uk/ch24/c...

Also, If you are a DARE fan, we have a readers group on Facebook DAREdevils. Enjoy! JC(less)

Start your review of A Week to Be Wild
Meags
4 Stars

A Week To Be Wild is a fast-paced, passion-filled romance, featuring two strong-minded and successful professionals who come together in an explosive way when a week-long joint business venture turns into a passionate affair that will change their lives forever.

Libby Noble is an intelligent, driven and meticulous woman. She has spent the past few years throwing all of her time and energy into building what is now a successful marketing firm in NYC with her best friend. Libby has no time
Cora Tea Party Princess
5 Words: Attraction, sexy, responsibility, charity, family.

This book is super steamy, sexy AF. It really is a scorcher.

I don't read a huge amount of romance. I used to refer to them as a guilty pleasure (never feel guilty!) and read them in secret and usually in a single sitting. This one I strung out over a few evenings as I didn't want the story to end, it's pure escapism in a contemporary setting.

One of my favourite things about this story was the boundaries set, the consent sought, the safe
Kirsty ❤️
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's been many years since I read a Mills & Boon book and so I looked forward to this new erotic fiction arm of the franchise, DARE and it didn't disappoint.
It's a decent length book, it doesn't drag on and keeps up the action constantly.

Lizzy is in London for a business seminar and meets billionaire (aren't they always!) Alex. It's the usual type of book; everyone has secrets they've kept buried for years and during the week's opportunity to work together and have lots of no strings sex that
The new Mills & Boon Dare range is supposed to be hotter and spicier stories but unfortunately I couldn't read enough of this one to even get to the sex scenes so I have no idea whether that's correct or not. I actually quit reading on page 36 which shows just how awful I found it.

If you're going to tell me a story is about a smart and successful business woman please, please, PLEASE for the love of god don't turn her into a brainless bimbo who starts panting after the hero after just ONE GLANCE
Karen Mace
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Think I need a cold shower after reading this new offering from the Mills & Boon Dare line! They've gone super steamy for 2018 and this was a great start to the series and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

The main two characters are perfect - Alex the sexy british billionaire who is used to getting his own way in business and pleasure, and Libby, the american businesswoman who has sworn off men who live life on the edge. But then Alex appears in her life and the spark between them is instant and it reall
Elaine
This is a scorchingly hot and steamy, contemporary corporate romance, one of the first to be released under the Dare branding by Mills and Boon. It features successful marketing guru Libby Noble who is honoured to be invited to speak at a prestigious conference but is wary of some of the men she is introduced to there. She’s been hurt before and is determined never to let someone close enough to enable her to be so devastated again.

Alex Lancaster is a billionaire who is endeavouring to set up a
April Symes
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is very hot, super steamy …so sizzling !!! Lizzy is in London for a business seminar and meets billionaire Alex. He wants Libby to participate in the launch of a charity set up for his sister but when the two meet, the chemistry isn’t just volatile it is totally scorching hot! Libby is this American business woman who has sworn off men who live on the edge. Yet Alex seems to get past that barrier she has set up- there is this chemistry between them. His offer comes out of left field an ...more
Caitlyn Lynch
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Olivia is a Successful Modern Woman. With her own boutique marketing firm in New York, she has everything in her life firmly under control. And a wild fling with adrenaline junkie Alex Lancaster is very definitely not in her plans.

Alex is an absolute charmer. A billionaire, he’s not cut from the same mold as a lot of the ‘alpha billionaire’ romance heroes; he’s more a maverick, a free thinker. Both he and Libby have personal tragedies in their past, but Alex has found a healthy outlet to assuage
Dani (Dani Reviews Things & Love in a time of Feminism)
A Week to Be Wild hooked me from the very beginning. It's not often I can say that, as it's more common for books to take about 10% to find their feet. But not with this one. I could feel the chemistry and was invested in the relationship from the first chapter.

A few things made this really work for me. First of all, the book starts out in London before heading over to Oxford; I live in London, but I lived in Oxford for about 7 years before moving here, so I felt like I was going home a bit. The
Karen
Jun 22, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not my normal sort of read but I was intrigued by the new 'Dare' series by Mills & Boon - oh boy, they have certainly changed from the M&B books that I remember my grandmother reading.

Explicit, sexy and hot. What I did like was that unlike previous erotica novels I've dabbled with, there was actually some decent characterisation in this and it wasn't just about the sex on every page. Whilst I don't think I'm going to abandon my normal crime favourites any time soon, its worth a read if this gen
Kim
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, net-galley
A steamy but hot romantic read set in the corporate world. Libby feels the huge sparks between her and Alex when she has been asked to speak at a conference. He also wants her to work for his charity and she resists his approaches- for a time!
The pages fairly sizzle!
#millsandbooninsiders
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
The perfect and sexy Valentine’s Day read that you have to it on your kindles. A Week to be Wild is a story about sizzling, instant connection between two people who know exactly what they want—and aren’t afraid to go after it.

“His mouth burned to kiss her. To see if her plump, pouty lips tasted as good as they’d looked when she whispered the word f******.”

This is a pretty quick read, so as soon as it starts, the sooner you realize that your finished with the book. Libby and Alex come to terms
Neil
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, romance
I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

A steamy romance with great characters.
Ideal for a holiday read.
Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

This is it. The moment where we enter into a new world of Mills & Boon. With a new look, new feel and a new line of books called Dare they have launched themselves into 2018 with vigour and passion and A Week to be Wild is the first book in the Dare series and if the others are anything like it then it’s going to be a humdinger of a series.

Libby is visiting England for a conference, she’s a marketing professional and she’s here to build her bu
Cassie
Feb 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, arc, read-in-2018
I don't even remember the last time that I read a Mills & Boon book - but I'd make a guess of it having been 20plus years ago. Wow, they've changed, haven't they!

But the basics are the same really in all "romance" stories and this is no different. Yes, the female is a strong, modern woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid of asking, or demanding it.

The story is actually gripping. Libby and Alex meet at a conference and Libby is attracted to Alex immediately but she has given men a wide
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: november-2017
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book was very SIMILAR to a lot of other Harlequin books. A tempting heroine, and a billionaire who doesn't seem to know what he wants except that he needs her in his bed RIGHT NOW. It was enjoyable at times but it got boring after a while and it was hard for me to follow through.
Jara Beaubien
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Libby Noble suffered a loss no woman should, so she made he life to consist of work only, nothing else, no one would make her go through what she did.
Alex Lancaster is looking for someone to help him with a charity he runs in London, he is a billionaire and a man who lives on the edge, but oh so sexy. Just the type of man Libby wants nothing to do with.
Both are overcoming pain and somehow strike a deal it will be business and sex nothing else.
Will Libby overcome her fears and admit that like Ale
Alison
I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Dare is a brand new line for Mills & Boon, and for me, was like a more sexually frank and charged version of their Modern line.

I’m not sure I’d buy this line myself, but it was certainly a good enough read to keep me turning the pages, and the almost tournament like sexual intensity between the hero and heroine had my head turning from side to side like in a tense game of tennis!

Alex is a risk taking billionaire, while Libby is a ver
Heather andrews
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alex can be considerate, and carimg, ‘I’ve seen you happy, relaxed, excited, replete…’ He mouthed each word, his lips and tongue caressing her, as when he’d drawn those emotions from her. ‘I’m observant where you’re concerned.’ I liked this book, I fell in love with Alex.
Mandy
I received A Week to Be Wild in return for an honest review from the publisher.

Libby has received an amazing chance an all expensed paid trip to London for a business seminar. This will give her the chance to branch out her business in Europe which she's hoping to do. It just so happens that someone had a reason for inviting her to business trip so that they can pitch her to work for his charity. However, Libby isn't so sure of the idea because he happens to be the sexy billionaire who's making
Kaisha (The Writing Garnet)
All reviews can be foind on my blog at https://thewritinggarnet.wordpress.com

*Caution* - may require a cold shower upon completion!

My goodness me, haven't Mills and Boon changed over the years!! Growing up I was always told that Mills and Boon books were for 'lonely women'. Now, seeing as I was a young girl, I was hardly going to walk into Woolworths (going back a bit now!) and grab myself one (would I have even been able to I wonder?!). Thankfully though, I am now a woman with a mind of my own
Wanda Kydde
Now, when I opened up A Week to be Wild, I thought that it could go one of three very distinct ways:

1. It would be all-out kink with the Mills & Boon vibe that we've come to know and love falling tragically by the way side.
2. It would be a marginally more racy Blaze which, when we've been built up for blindfoldingly, hair pullingly scorching, might be a touch disappointing, or;
3. The middle ground - yay!

But my concerns were unfounded because the blessed middle ground was achieved! This instalme
Joan Gray
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dare is a new imprint published by Mills and Boon. Launching in January 2018, the books are "erotically charged", "sexually explicit" and "passionate". The hero and heroine have a powerful sexually charged emotional connection. Alpha Males are the heroes who can be anything from CEO billionaires to gritty heroes/anti-heroes. The heroines are independent, fun, fearless and empowered. They do not need a man in their lives, he is just an enjoyable extra! The stories are contemporary, with real life ...more
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2019
2.5*
Libby is a successful business woman in London for a conference. She's built her marketing firm from the ground up. Alex is a successful businessman turned billionaire. They meet and you know the rest.
I had a hard time getting past Libby turning into a brainless idiot when she first meets Alex. They shared a look and Libby gets so turned on. Yes, really. Get past that and it's not bad. Both are layered individuals who had someone they loved die and those deaths effect each in different ways.
Sandra (Crandomblog)
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wanted so bad to fall in love with this book after seeing the cover, thankfully it didn’t let me down. I find the cover attractive – they used the perfect image, fonts, and colors. The male model is actually one I find kind of cute (I am not a fan of the ‘muscles’ a lot of people like). The story starts out with the two main characters meeting. Alex and Libby both feel the pull of lust, but neither are willing to give into it right away.

I liked the story line, two high profile business people
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: may-2018
/working on review/
Kari Hansen
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Libby owns a marketing company and her focus is on her career and her business. In the past she had a bit of a wild side but she has learnt that the consequences weren’t worth the pain and isn’t about to cross that line again.

Alex is a billionaire who has learnt that life is short and living on the wide side can be a lot of fun. He is starting a charity that holds personal meaning to him and he has asked Libby to speak at the opening.

The attraction between them is instant and intense but is it e
AnnMarie
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Week To Be Wild by J.C. Harroway is the first book in the new Dare series from Mills & Boon. This story and this new genre of books for M&B are steamy, sex-driven stories.

Alex Lancaster is a sexy billionaire and he loves thrill-seeking adventure. Beneath his devil may care exterior lies a heart of gold. His sister had epilepsy and before she died at a young age he could see how much she was missing out on. He can't do anything to help his sister now, but he wants to help other people with any
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alex Lancaster likes to walk on the wild side, likes a good thrill, and really enjoys taking a challenge head on, and of course walking away the winner... and his current challenge is not only beautiful, but also the perfect person to help him get his charity off the ground. The problem is she doesn't date men like him, and as much as he wants her help with his charity, he also really wants a night or two with her... so he decides that he is going to have to really turn on the charm to convince ...more
CerysAnne
A Week to be Wild was so good and so enjoyable and I was completely hooked to this story and loving every single minute of reading it from start to finish. It's a story about finding love when you least expect it, and taking the chance to let yourself love and be loved without being scared of losing it in a horrifying way. I truly adored Libby and Alex's story; it was sweet yet sexy, funny yet also a little sad at times - given what it is both of our main characters have gone through in their pa ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Off Limits (Off Limits #2)
  • Legal Seduction (Legal Lovers, #1)
  • Make Me Want (Make Me, #1)
  • Ruled (Hard Riders MC, #1)
  • Ruined (The Knights of Ruin #1)
  • Sweet Thing: A Scorching Hot Romance
  • Unmasked (Melbourne After Dark, #1)
  • Burn Me Once
  • The Deal (The Billionaires Club #4)
  • Destroyed (The Knights of Ruin, #2)
  • My Royal Temptation (Arrogant Heirs #1)
  • Getting Lucky
  • Make Me Crave (Make Me, #2)
  • Legal Attraction
  • Good Girl (Sexy Little Secrets #2)
  • Boardroom Sins (Sin City Brotherhood, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans (Blackmore Inc. #1)
  • Playing Dirty
Lifelong romance addict J.C. Harroway is the Kindle Bestselling author of A Week to be Wild, which you can purchase here https://www.amazon.com/Week-Be-Wild-J...
She lives in New Zealand. Writing feeds her very real obsession with happy endings and the endorphin rush they create.You can follow her at www.jcharroway.com www.facebook.com/jcharroway, www.instagram.com/jcharroway and https://twitter.co