Start by marking “Trouble Next Door” as Want to Read:
Trouble Next Door

Trouble Next Door

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  82 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
McKenna Prescott is the queen of picking the wrong men. When her latest boyfriend dumps her, she decides to devote her time to “exploring herself” (read: drinking wine and ordering sex toys online) and starting her freelance makeup business. That is, until an embarrassing delivery mix-up puts her sexy, gruff neighbor in her path…

Beckett Walsh is married to his job…which is
Published November 13th 2017 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Lovestruck)

To ask other readers questions about Trouble Next Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trouble Next Door

Razan
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
...[I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review]...

Fun, light hearted romance with lots of sparkles!

I enjoyed the writing style alot, thought the chemistry between McKenna and Beckett was adorable and loved the fact the they supported each other.
I loved McKenna and loved how she was so confident and ambitious, she was my favourite .

However the downside of this book was the characteristics of Beckett which were fun and cute at the beginning but then he turned annoying and the reasoning beh
Elaine
Just imagine, you've been dumped by your boyfriend after discovering you've chosen the wrong man yet again. That's what happened to make-up artist McKenna Prescott. She's fed up of always doing that so now she's going to make time to learn more about herself - starting by ordering some sex toys to experiment with! The only problem is she was slightly - okay, very - drunk when she placed the order . . . . and got the apartment number wrong. Now she's going to have to collect her package from her ...more
Kimberly
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin

From its hilarious beginning to the sexy and sweet ending, Trouble Next Door is So. Much. Fun! I had an absolute blast reading McKenna and Beckett’s romance – it was energetic, flirty, sexy, and even heartwarming at times.

Beckett is a serious hero in need of a shakeup. His childhood made him crave stability for himself and his family and he’s completely focused on making the app he’s working on a success. To launch said app, he needs funding and since h
Lisa
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: october-2017
MY RATING: 4/5

I received an ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

According to my Goodreads, this is only my second book from Stefanie London and this is a shock to me simply because I know I've seen her name around and thought I must have read a lot from her but I guess I was just delusional. Ha! But I will say that Trouble Next Door, Stefanie's latest release, was an enjoyable and comedic read.

If you're looking for a romantic comedy, Trouble Next Door is definitely the book
Heather
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has both on-screen sex and cursing (including f-bombs). If those things will cause you to leave a bad review, you might want to skip this one.

I confess to not at all understanding the whole makeup world (which would horrify McKenna I'm sure), so I went into this story a little unsure of whether I would enjoy it or not, but I should never have doubted Stefanie London. This story was everything I enjoy from her and more. This book had a tremendous amount of chemistry between the hero an
RaeLatte
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stefanie London has done it again with a must read that will leave you laughing and lusting for her new hero. I will never look at a box from Amazon the same way again.

A book that proves geeks are sexy and achieving your dreams is easy if you believe in yourself.

Great chemistry, funny one-liners and a story that moves fast! Happy Reading

Jacki
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute and fun
This is my first book by Stefanie London.

What I liked:
The writing style
The characters
The humor
Standalone
HEA

I look forward to reading more from this author.
I voluntarily received an ARC from NetGalley.
Treena
Nov 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Thank you to NetGalley for giving me an ARC of this book. The review below is purely my own opinion.

For me, the blurb of this book was so much cuter and better than the actual story :-( I'm not so sure what was missing but as I began reading, I found myself getting bored with the pace, the plot, the characters. Sigh. Which is why it took me so long to finish this book. It wasn't bad... I'm just meh about it. Sorry. Not keeping this one.
SimmieJ
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trouble next door is a super fun read. I loved the banter between McKenna and Becket. The whole bit at the start with the delivery mix-up was hilarious, definitely a good romantic comedy. But there are lots of feelings and emotions too, especially at the end. A great read, I recommend it.
Helen
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh WOW what a fun story this one is, it had me laughing out loud so many times but also just sighing as two people who are so very different come together in a sensual exciting and beautiful way. Although neighbours they are not over friendly that is until they are bought together when a special package McKenna Prescott orders online is delivered to the gorgeous Beckett Walsh’s apartment.

McKenna is a make-up artist who works in a department store but really wants to run her own business, so when
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Trouble Next Door by Stefanie London is the story of McKenna Prescott and Beckett Walsh.
McKeena comes from a smart family but she is more of the creative one in the bunch. But Mckenna is going through a break up where she decided to take a break from dating...but did order a 'stress reliever' that accidentally got delivered to her neighbor Beckett. Beckett is working on getting his ideal into reality when he goes through a break up with the investor daughter So Beckett is having his own issues.
Carrie
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Beckett Walsh the minute he stepped onto the page in Stefanie London’s Trouble Next Door. I loved that, despite his tendency to be blunt, to take things literally, and his utter confusion over what women say versus what they mean, he did his best to win the heart of the woman he wanted—and I forgave him for wanting the wrong woman at the beginning of the story. The heroine of Trouble Next Door, McKenna Prescott, was a fun, contemporary woman trying to take charge of her life ...more
Lyn
I've wanted to read this book since before the book itself had a publicly available title and release date. Knowing that author, Stefanie London, has a make-up artist background, to me, it was always going to be interesting to see the spin put on the job with a heroine.
So many scenes that made love love love this book. The opening scene... OMG that was unexpected but a perfect set up to the entire book.
Can I just say I want Beckett's app and I think it would do fabulously if it actually existed.
Linda Quick
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun, quick read that I absolutely loved. It starts with McKenna ordering a "self love" kit that gets delivered to her neighbor, Beckett, by mistake. You know a book is off to a good start when you begin by laughing at that.

I enjoyed reading about both McKenna and Beckett and loved their interactions. If you enjoy fun contemporary romance, you will love this book. Put this one at the top of your TBR list, you'll be glad you did. The author is on my must read authors' list.
Smut Matters
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heather's review from Smut MattersAnother really charming read from Stefanie London. McKenna (I will absolutely spell that wrong at least once in this review because I have a niece named MaKenna), Prescott, having been recently dumped, has sworn off men to focus on herself. Which - haven't we all. It rarely works out the way we think it will. In order to aid herself on her journey of self-discovery, she drunkenly orders a bunch of sex toys, which are delivered to her neighbor instead of her. Bec ...more
Bec - Book Magic: Under a spell with every page Reviews

McKenna Prescott is a very determined woman and will do anything to get her freelance makeup business up and running. So, when an opportunity presents itself to ask her neighbor Beckett Walsh to convince his sister to hire McKenna for her skills as a makeup artist for the woman's high-society wedding, Beckett decides to help her especially with what she's offering in return. Will McKenna be able to help Beckett win back his ex-fiancé, or will their plan backfire and give the pair a shot at happy
The Word Nerd
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reviews

Starting a new book, especially by a new (to you) author, is always a minefield of questions. Will it be any good? Will I like the characters? Will it be as good as the blurb makes it out to be? Well, when in the first few pages you find this: "God, of all the bloody packages to go missing..." and the package in question contains adult toys; you just know the book is going to be funny!

Stefanie London is a new author for me, but Trouble Next Door certainly won’t be the last book of hers that I w
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read full review HERE

description

I’m going to keep the format I’ve been using for the last few reviews. It’s easy and practical, eheh.

THE POSITIVE:

♥ The writing, this book is fun and fast paced. It just flew by. Even if I’m not the biggest fan of the 3rd person POV, Stefanie London did a great job on this one, and managed to give different voices to each of the characters, even through the third person perspective.

♥ The characters were awesome. I loved McKenna, she was so unique. And having a main guy who i
Julie
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
When a package is delivered to the wrong home, it could lead to mystery, mayhem, or hilarity. Stefanie London’s latest contemporary romance, Trouble Next Door, is a light easy read. The premise is fun and the plot is highly predictable, however, Ms. London has added a few interesting twists that make her story an engaging read.

The highly sensitive contents of the package in question should have led to a lot more awkward embarrassment and laughs than it did. When McKenna retrieves her package of
Book Gannet
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a cute, easy, enjoyable read that had plenty of fun with opposites attract and keeping things light. McKenna is sparkly and upbeat, Beckett is kind of gloomy and serious, but the two of them together were great.

I really liked McKenna. I loved her love of makeup and making women look and feel good, and I felt for her when it came to a lack of support from her family. She’s fun and light-hearted without being frivolous and I loved seeing her grow in confidence and take the first steps to b
Lynn Brooks
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A delightfully fun jaunt into love! Fast paced and full of sass, this story made me smile and laugh out loud more than once. McKenna is quite the character! Beckett is a bit surly at first, but no one can stay distant when they are around this firecracker!

McKenna Prescott is fed up with men, and she's decided to take some time out to love herself more ... starting with lots of wine and a sex-toy shopping spree! When an embarrassing delivery mix-up has her knocking on her sexy neighbor's door, sh
Brittany (The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf)
Trouble Next Door is a fun romantic comedy that will leave you wanting more. Stefanie London has written a fantastic book and I don't know why I haven't read more from her already.

McKenna wants to start her own makeup business and decides that since she is giving up men she will focus on that. When a package she ordered is delivered to the wrong person, she meets her sexy neighbor, Beckett. Too bad that mix up was super embarrassing and hilarious. Beckett is essentially married to his job which
Eva
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
trouble next door all starts when mckenna dreamed up operation self love in order to get over her latest breakup. accidentally sending the sex toys she ordered to the grumpy hot guy across the hall was a mistake. and when she googles him and realizes beckett has connections that could lead to a big break for her makeup business she decides to ask for help.

so they come to an agreement in which in exchange for beckett passing mckenna's name on as a potential makeup artist for his sister's high soc
Samantha Kay
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Trouble Next Door was another super fun romantic comedy by Stefanie London and I truly enjoyed it! With that said it wasn't my favorite Stefanie London book because the whole scenario where the heroine of the book is trying to help the hero win back his ex never really works for me. And while Stefanie London wrote it well, I'm still not a fan of that situation and that is why this book is a four star read for me instead of five. But as much as I dislike that scenario, the book was well written l ...more
Sharon Jones
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is going to sound strange - but here goes... I am an Australian but I don't like reading romance stories based in Australia. Well that was until I read this story. Might help that this story is based in Melbourne and as I live in Sydney, I could somewhat pretend that it was still in another country!!!
But aside from all that, this is my first book by this author, and I would gladly read more from her in the future.
What I liked most about this book was that Beckett thought his life had to go
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

When neighbors McKenna and Beckett start this book, it is under hilarious and crazy settings. He gets her "personal" package delivered and opened it. McKenna literally wants to die, when she goes over to ask for it back. Then she realizes he has opened her delivery and knows what it is inside. Their relationship only gets better from that point on!

Beckett is a no nonsense workaholic who is kind of like Sheldon Cooper, with an Austrian accent! When MeKenna barges into his life, his word i
Isha Coleman
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tempting reading often appears at the most unexpected times and leaves a lasting impression. With a laugh out loud storyline and a heavy dose of heart, Trouble Next Door has much to offer. McKenna is a tad needy and Beckett tends to be a bit too clueless. Nothing good can come from this combination, but it turns out to be gold. Amidst the over the top wedding and the equally flighty personas, McKenna and Beckett learn about themselves and each other. It only takes some soul searching to show a p ...more
Hsu Lee
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
At first glance, McKenna + Beckett do not like they would be a match.
When you go beyond the surface, you will see that they compliment each other.
When you find the one, you want to make the relationship work.
You want to be there for each other.
McKenna was going to help Beckett get the girl of his dreams.
Beckett thought that the woman of his dream was his ex-fiancee.
Little did he know that she was right
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. The story flowed very well and was very enjoyable. This book will keep you reading long into the night and you will not want to put this book down until you finish. This was such a great read and full of surprises. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader’s copy of this book. The free book held no determination on my personal review.
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR TROUBLE NEXT DOOR!! Oh my goodness, another fun sexy read from this amazing author. I loved McKenna and Beckett it was so fun seeing their story be told. This book has my flipping pages to find out what is going to happen next. This is one perfect fun book you will want to read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book from publisher via NetGalley.
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance with humour, heat and heart. Also llamas.

Originally from Melbourne, Australia Stefanie now lives in Toronto, Canada with her wonderful husband. She loves to read, collect lipsticks, watch zombie movies and drink coffee.

Her bestselling book, Pretend It's Love, is a 2016 Romantic Book of the Year finalist with the Romance Writers of Australia.

To g
More about Stefanie London...