Start by marking “Trouble Next Door” as Want to Read:
Trouble Next Door

Trouble Next Door

McKenna Prescott is the queen of picking the wrong men. When her latest boyfriend dumps her, she decides to devote her time to “exploring herself” (read: drinking wine and ordering sex toys online) and starting her freelance makeup business. That is, until an embarrassing delivery mix-up puts her sexy, gruff neighbor in her path…

Beckett Walsh is married to his job…which is
Published November 13th 2017 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Lovestruck)

To ask other readers questions about Trouble Next Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trouble Next Door

Razan
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: cheesiness, arc
...[I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review]...

Fun, light hearted romance with lots of sparkles!

I enjoyed the writing style alot, thought the chemistry between McKenna and Beckett was adorable and loved the fact the they supported each other.
I loved McKenna and loved how she was so confident and ambitious, she was my favourite .

However the downside of this book was the characteristics of Beckett which were fun and cute at the beginning but then he turned annoying and the reasoning beh
Cristina
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book lost me more than once... It just didn't connect with me.
At some point, all I wanted was to finish it already, in order to move on to another book. A more interesting book.
I wanted more action, more suspense. But it was so basic...
Sorry not sorry, but 2 stars are enough for my rating on this book.
Elaine
Just imagine, you've been dumped by your boyfriend after discovering you've chosen the wrong man yet again. That's what happened to make-up artist McKenna Prescott. She's fed up of always doing that so now she's going to make time to learn more about herself - starting by ordering some sex toys to experiment with! The only problem is she was slightly - okay, very - drunk when she placed the order . . . . and got the apartment number wrong. Now she's going to have to collect her package from her ...more
Zoe
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this lighthearted, flirty story. The characters were charming and engaging, and the story flowed effortlessly from the humorous first pages to the swoon-worthy HEA ending.
Kimberly
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin

From its hilarious beginning to the sexy and sweet ending, Trouble Next Door is So. Much. Fun! I had an absolute blast reading McKenna and Beckett’s romance – it was energetic, flirty, sexy, and even heartwarming at times.

Beckett is a serious hero in need of a shakeup. His childhood made him crave stability for himself and his family and he’s completely focused on making the app he’s working on a success. To launch said app, he needs funding and since h
Heather
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has both on-screen sex and cursing (including f-bombs). If those things will cause you to leave a bad review, you might want to skip this one.

I confess to not at all understanding the whole makeup world (which would horrify McKenna I'm sure), so I went into this story a little unsure of whether I would enjoy it or not, but I should never have doubted Stefanie London. This story was everything I enjoy from her and more. This book had a tremendous amount of chemistry between the hero an
RaeLatte
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stefanie London has done it again with a must read that will leave you laughing and lusting for her new hero. I will never look at a box from Amazon the same way again.

A book that proves geeks are sexy and achieving your dreams is easy if you believe in yourself.

Great chemistry, funny one-liners and a story that moves fast! Happy Reading

Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: october-2017
MY RATING: 4/5

I received an ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

According to my Goodreads, this is only my second book from Stefanie London and this is a shock to me simply because I know I've seen her name around and thought I must have read a lot from her but I guess I was just delusional. Ha! But I will say that Trouble Next Door, Stefanie's latest release, was an enjoyable and comedic read.

If you're looking for a romantic comedy, Trouble Next Door is definitely the book
Isha Coleman
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tempting reading often appears at the most unexpected times and leaves a lasting impression. With a laugh out loud storyline and a heavy dose of heart, Trouble Next Door has much to offer. McKenna is a tad needy and Beckett tends to be a bit too clueless. Nothing good can come from this combination, but it turns out to be gold. Amidst the over the top wedding and the equally flighty personas, McKenna and Beckett learn about themselves and each other. It only takes some soul searching to show a p ...more
Jacki
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute and fun
This is my first book by Stefanie London.

What I liked:
The writing style
The characters
The humor
Standalone
HEA

I look forward to reading more from this author.
I voluntarily received an ARC from NetGalley.
Treena
Nov 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Thank you to NetGalley for giving me an ARC of this book. The review below is purely my own opinion.

For me, the blurb of this book was so much cuter and better than the actual story :-( I'm not so sure what was missing but as I began reading, I found myself getting bored with the pace, the plot, the characters. Sigh. Which is why it took me so long to finish this book. It wasn't bad... I'm just meh about it. Sorry. Not keeping this one.
SimmieJ
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trouble next door is a super fun read. I loved the banter between McKenna and Becket. The whole bit at the start with the delivery mix-up was hilarious, definitely a good romantic comedy. But there are lots of feelings and emotions too, especially at the end. A great read, I recommend it.
Scrap
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book
McKenna is a make-up artist who works in a department store but really wants to run her own business, so when she is dumped by her boyfriend (oh she is so good at choosing the wrong guys) that she has decided to think about herself so self-loving is what her life is going to be from now on no men. But when her special package is delivered to her neighbours place, getting it back starts a new chapter in her life.
Beckett is a quiet IT ge
Loz
4 Stars

Off men after having been dumped yet again because she's 'not marriage material' cosmetic counter worker and wannabe makeup artist McKenna strikes a deal with her grunting (but insanely gorgeous) app developer neighbour, Beckett.

His sister is about to get married to someone who's someone, doing the wedding makeup would be an in for her business. He's also been dumped, and along with his fiance he's also lost 2 million dollars in support from his would-be father in law. They can help each
Helen
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh WOW what a fun story this one is, it had me laughing out loud so many times but also just sighing as two people who are so very different come together in a sensual exciting and beautiful way. Although neighbours they are not over friendly that is until they are bought together when a special package McKenna Prescott orders online is delivered to the gorgeous Beckett Walsh’s apartment.

Kate Randle
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trouble Next Door is the perfect title for this book. It pretty much says it all. I loved this novel! It has romance and fun with a sexy spin all rolled into one story. McKenna and Beckett are complete opposites on the surface, but as you read on, you'll find they have more in common than you think. I highly recommend this one for anyone who loves a fun romantic comedy with lots of heart. Another great novel by Stefanie London!
Carrie
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Beckett Walsh the minute he stepped onto the page in Stefanie London’s Trouble Next Door. I loved that, despite his tendency to be blunt, to take things literally, and his utter confusion over what women say versus what they mean, he did his best to win the heart of the woman he wanted—and I forgave him for wanting the wrong woman at the beginning of the story. The heroine of Trouble Next Door, McKenna Prescott, was a fun, contemporary woman trying to take charge of her life ...more
Liz
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Trouble Next Door was an adorable read!! I loved the McKenna was a makeup artist- I'm not much of a girlie girl but the author made me want to be. I loved how Beckett truly loved McKenna for who she was.

Great read by a gifted author. Look forward to reading more by Stefanie London.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Trouble Next Door by Stefanie London is the story of McKenna Prescott and Beckett Walsh.
McKeena comes from a smart family but she is more of the creative one in the bunch. But Mckenna is going through a break up where she decided to take a break from dating...but did order a 'stress reliever' that accidentally got delivered to her neighbor Beckett. Beckett is working on getting his ideal into reality when he goes through a break up with the investor daughter So Beckett is having his own issues.
Lyn
I've wanted to read this book since before the book itself had a publicly available title and release date. Knowing that author, Stefanie London, has a make-up artist background, to me, it was always going to be interesting to see the spin put on the job with a heroine.
So many scenes that made love love love this book. The opening scene... OMG that was unexpected but a perfect set up to the entire book.
Can I just say I want Beckett's app and I think it would do fabulously if it actually existed.
Susan McClintock
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute opposite attracts story. McKenna is a free spirit make-up artist. After she gets dumped yet again, she gets drunk and decides to go on a self-love regimen and orders $300 of sex toys. In her drunken state, she transposed her apartment number and her package arrives at Beckett’s apartment. Beckett is a hot nerd programmer who has been recently dumped by his fiancée, and her father’s backing for his latest app has been pulled. McKenna goes to pick up her package, and of course Beckett has acc ...more
Linda Quick
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun, quick read that I absolutely loved. It starts with McKenna ordering a "self love" kit that gets delivered to her neighbor, Beckett, by mistake. You know a book is off to a good start when you begin by laughing at that.

I enjoyed reading about both McKenna and Beckett and loved their interactions. If you enjoy fun contemporary romance, you will love this book. Put this one at the top of your TBR list, you'll be glad you did. The author is on my must read authors' list.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

When neighbors McKenna and Beckett start this book, it is under hilarious and crazy settings. He gets her "personal" package delivered and opened it. McKenna literally wants to die, when she goes over to ask for it back. Then she realizes he has opened her delivery and knows what it is inside. Their relationship only gets better from that point on!

Beckett is a no nonsense workaholic who is kind of like Sheldon Cooper, with an Austrian accent! When MeKenna barges into his life, his word i
Emily
McKenna Prescott is done with men and in a moment of clarity she decides to order herself some pseudo boyfriends that she can keep safely in a drawer at home. What she never expected was to be knocking on her gruff neighbors door and having him know the contents of her box.

Beckett Walsh is trying to figure out why his fiancee dumped him and with her father pulling the funding from his app, he is back to square one. Determined to get his ex back he ends up getting help from McKenna, he needs to
Smut Matters
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heather's review from Smut MattersAnother really charming read from Stefanie London. McKenna (I will absolutely spell that wrong at least once in this review because I have a niece named MaKenna), Prescott, having been recently dumped, has sworn off men to focus on herself. Which - haven't we all. It rarely works out the way we think it will. In order to aid herself on her journey of self-discovery, she drunkenly orders a bunch of sex toys, which are delivered to her neighbor instead of her. Bec ...more
Bec

McKenna Prescott is a very determined woman and will do anything to get her freelance makeup business up and running. So, when an opportunity presents itself to ask her neighbor Beckett Walsh to convince his sister to hire McKenna for her skills as a makeup artist for the woman's high-society wedding, Beckett decides to help her especially with what she's offering in return. Will McKenna be able to help Beckett win back his ex-fiancé, or will their plan backfire and give the pair a shot at happy
The Word Nerd Reviews Blog

Starting a new book, especially by a new (to you) author, is always a minefield of questions. Will it be any good? Will I like the characters? Will it be as good as the blurb makes it out to be? Well, when in the first few pages you find this: "God, of all the bloody packages to go missing..." and the package in question contains adult toys; you just know the book is going to be funny!

Stefanie London is a new author for me, but Trouble Next Door certainly won’t be the last book of hers that I w
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read full review HERE

description

I’m going to keep the format I’ve been using for the last few reviews. It’s easy and practical, eheh.

THE POSITIVE:

♥ The writing, this book is fun and fast paced. It just flew by. Even if I’m not the biggest fan of the 3rd person POV, Stefanie London did a great job on this one, and managed to give different voices to each of the characters, even through the third person perspective.

♥ The characters were awesome. I loved McKenna, she was so unique. And having a main guy who i
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Trouble Next Door is a fun, lighthearted, opposites attract romp. McKenna has sworn off men after being dumped by her boring boyfriend, who decided she didn't fit in with his life plan. So after drunk ordering a vibrator online and accidentally typing in the wrong address, she has to embarrassingly go ask her hot neighbor if he has her package. Beckett is a gorgeous blond guy who has said maybe 3 words to her in the entire time they've been neighbors. He mostly just grunts at her and avoids eye ...more
Book Gannet
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a cute, easy, enjoyable read that had plenty of fun with opposites attract and keeping things light. McKenna is sparkly and upbeat, Beckett is kind of gloomy and serious, but the two of them together were great.

I really liked McKenna. I loved her love of makeup and making women look and feel good, and I felt for her when it came to a lack of support from her family. She’s fun and light-hearted without being frivolous and I loved seeing her grow in confidence and take the first steps to b
« previous 1 3 next »

• Risky Business
  • In Walked Trouble (Under Covers, #2)
  • A Shot of Red
  • One Week to Win Her Boss
  • Her Unexpected Detour (Checkerberry Inn, #1)
  • Loving Mindy (Lone Pine Lake, #2.5)
  • Make Me Stay (Men of Gold Mountain, #1)
  • Taming Her Forbidden Earl (Lady Lancaster Garden Society, #1)
  • How to Train Your Baron
  • How to Tempt an Earl
  • Wedding Date Rescue
  • Just One Reason(What Happens In Vegas, #5)
  • The Cinderella Seduction (Suddenly Cinderella, #3)
  • Kissing Her Crush (Sugar City, #2)
  • Breaking the Rules of Revenge
  • Falling for the Player
  • Opposing the Cowboy (Hometown Heroes, #2)
  • Your B&B or Mine? (Maple Cove, #1)
*please note Stefanie is not active on Goodreads, you can get in contact with her via her website*

Stefanie London is the multi award-winning, USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romances and romantic comedies.

Stefanie’s books have been called “genuinely entertaining and memorable” by Booklist, and “Elegant, descriptive and delectable” by RT magazine. Her stories have been nominated for mu