Start by marking “The Winged & the Wicked (Havenwood Falls #5)” as Want to Read:
The Winged & the Wicked  (Havenwood Falls #5)

The Winged & the Wicked

(Havenwood Falls #5)

Welcome to Havenwood Falls, home to sexy men, strong women, and neighbors who bite. Discover supernatural mystery, thrills, and romance in a place where everyone has a deep, dark, and often deadly secret.

Teeny Weeny Tahini lives a simple life in Havenwood Falls. Using her faerie magic, she serves up psychic readings and healing potions in her town square salon. In her fre
Published October 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Winged & the Wicked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Winged & the Wicked

Autumn
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018

I received this book via Red Coat PR to give an honest review.

This is a first for me to read an owl shifter story. We have Teeny Weeny which I could not help but giggle. Her nephew Mat is coming to Havenwood yet he doesn't realize his life will be on the line.

With the help of others within the community, it is uncovered who/what is hunting Mat. Teeny will try her best to save him but who knows what will happen.

The plot was steady and enjoyable. I love how
Susan Angela Wallace
The winged and the wicked by kristie cook and t.v.Hahn.
Welcome to Havenwood Falls, a small town in the majestic mountains of Colorado. A town where legacies began centuries ago, bloodlines run deep, and dark secrets abound. A town where nobody is what you think, where truths pose as lies, and where myths blend with reality. A place where everyone has a story. This is only but one…
A very enjoyable read. Loved how you felt like you were there. Looking forward to next part. 5*. Red coat pr.
Jeraca
I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

Teeny Weeny Tahini is not who she seems to be. In Havenwood Falls, she is a psychic reader, but in reality she is a faerie. When things are going a bit haywire in Havenwood Falls, she decides to figure out what is happening and how she can fix it. After finding an injured owl and discovering that it is her long lost nephew, Mathew, who's life has been in danger for a long time, and then noticing that there are stranger
AnnMarie
When I first started this book I was a little concerned because it all seemed a bit silly. Even the names of the characters were silly, being Teeny Weeny Tahini, and Silly something or other. I thought for a minute I was reading a child's fairy story. The first few chapters seemed to drag, and I nearly stopped reading, but I persevered and I am glad that I did. Although there are silly names, and at the start, the story seemed for kids, it really does pick up and get exciting. I was hooked by th ...more
Marissa
Jan 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Thanks Red Coat PR!

The Winged & the Wicked is an installment in the Havenwood Falls series. This one features a fae who gets inadvertently tied up with some feline-shifters who are out for revenge against a fowl-shifter. Teeny's just minding her business, going about her day as the town's psychic and healer, when she gets an unexpected visitor in the form of an injured owl who turns out to be her nephew who has some not very ni
Ter Wilson
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The start of The Winged and The Wicked was a bit scattered for my taste. Though this would be character development, not poor writing. So it personally started out slow for me. In the middle when the action picks up so does the book. I was now hooked and wasn't letting go. Then the end came. I can't fully explain why it lost a star without spoilers. Some things needed a bit more detail and explanation why certain people did what they did and/or why they were there.

Now I would recommend it for t
Jenn Cunha
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-netgalley
Received an ARC for an honest review.

Another fun foray into the quirky, supernatural world that is Havenwood Falls. This edition delves a little more into Teeny, the town psychic who just so happens to have a nephew who's in trouble. That nephew happens to be a very good looking owl-shifter. What I like about these novellas is that we get enough background information to keep us invested in the inner-workings of the supernaturals. In this one, I wish we had a little more of the relationships wit
Teri
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am truly loving the Havenwood residents. This wonderful collaboration of various authors that allow you to enjoy seeing some of the same folks getting to know them better in a familiar environments without the restraints of reading them in order and (dreaded by some) cliffhangers. I am enjoying the stories I have read so far including this one, a version of an old favorite Snow White with shifters no doubt. From the beginning to the end the characters are somewhat engaging if not all over the ...more
Teri
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kristine
I got an ARC in exchange for a review. While this is not my favorite story, it still called to me as I've gotten into the whole Havenwood Falls idea. It started out very slow for me but I still wanted to keep reading and finding out more about these characters. At last it picked up and then I really could not put it down. It's rare to encounter a male character as naive and pure as the one in this book without having the character be dull. No, not Matthew. This one was one hell of a wonderful ch ...more
Lana Davis
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these stories and this little supernatural town.
Teeny Weeny Tahini is a lifelong and well-known resident of Havenwood Falls. She is known for her small size and palm reading abilities in a town of supernaturals. When her nephew Mathew makes an unannounced visit, Tahini and her pixie friends soon discover the danger that followed him to Havenwood and all join in to fight of an evil priestess set on sacrificing Mathew’s life.
This story was very entertaining and fast read. Can’t wait for th
Lita Acevedo
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
A very good read, though a bit short. A fae, an owl shifter-fae, and panther shifter who is out for the owl's blood. Toss in a dryad and a handful of pixies and you've got a colorful, fun story. This was well written and held my attention throughout. I really liked the characters. I was surprised at how fast I read through it, so I figure it must have been short. I love books by Kristie Cook and I will have to add T.V.Hahn to my list of preferred authors if this book is an indication of what to ...more
Courtney Huchton
I have really enjoyed the Havenwood falls books. I think its so neat to be a bunch of different authors and a group of authors I love! I didnt read the "back of the book" on this one and I had no idea what the story line was going to be. I love doing that sometimes. Doing that I had no idea who or what type of supernaturals were going to be in the book. I loved each character. Each one was special and funny! It was really neat to have an owl in this story and really understand what made the vill ...more
Crystal Gray
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: havenwood-falls
I devoured this! I even skipped cooking to finish it. Thank goodness hubby wasn't feeling the best to complain LOL

Havenwood Falls never fails to amaze me. It doesn't matter what order you read the books, they fall together so well anyways! I did read this one prior to the sequel The Ward & the Wanderers: but it says that it is a sequel right in the beginning. On to read that one now! I love Tahini and can't wait for more.
Cheryl
Oct 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book a little hard going to start with, I just couldn't into the story, I've read a few of the books in the series and they have all been really good and linked together nicely. I enjoy different writing styles so the fact this series had different authors for each book was appealing. I did persevere with the book and did start to enjoy it, the story itself was slightly confusing at first but once I got into it I found it quite good.
Michelle Fritz PA
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was filled with whimsy and charm! Loved Teeny Weeny Tahini! She is one sweet and fiercely protective lady. Her cousin/nephew Mat is interesting as well. I loved the troll and the other creatures that made up the 7. The plot was pure magic and expertly executed. I was introduced to new characters that I hope to be reading about again! If you love a fairytale with a twist you will love this!! The cover is captivating and makes you want to dive straight into the story!!
Melanie Hawkins
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God!!!! Loved it

I just love how each of these stories bring something new to this town and this one didn't disappoint. The way these fake acted they had me laughing all the way thru. I love how everything blended so well together and I hope to learn more about Mat and Nina..

You will not be disappointed in this read so come enjoy the town with us.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
The Winged and the Wicked introduces us to Mat, a owl shifter. I must say this is the first owl shifter story I have come across. Different but definitely a interesting read. And it's a unique twist on the Snow White fairy tale.

I love all the unique and interesting people residing in Habenwood Falls. The series as a whole has been fantastic. I cannot wait to read more books in this series.
Melanie Hawkins
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!! I loved it

You will not be disappointed in this read so come enjoy the town with us.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Rabid Reader
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent addition to the Havenwood Falls world. It has great new characters, an excellent villain and we learn more about Teeny’s powers and history in this story. I especially liked the three pixies, they were hilarious and entertaining. Cyllene, the dryad, was also a enthralling character and I look forward to hopefully hearing more of her story.
Graciela Pelayo
I've been ready quite a few books for this series but this one in particular I didn't like. Right at the beginning there is a chapter in which each character has so many names that it was hard to keep track who were they talking about, it was really annoying. The main story is not bad but the way it was told didn't seem right, not sure I will be interested in reading sequels related to this one
Heidi
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fairies, paranormal
This was an awesome story about several characters in Havenwood Falls! I read it as part of the 2nd volume of Havenwood Falls stories. I love Teeny Weenie Tahini, she is curious and smart and magical! This was a really great adventure with her nephew and her friends. It was very fun to get to know all of them a little better in this well written story.
Melissa
Oct 27, 2017 rated it liked it
I love this series but this one fell short for me. There were a lot of descriptions that didn't were for the side characters. If it was a full length novel I could understand but it was a novella. I still love this series and the writing is great, just not the story for me. I can't wait to read more. I did receive this ARC for am honest review
Halie Moore
This was an interesting twist to the classic tale of Snow White! I enjoyed meeting more Havenwood Falls characters and seeing the history be combined. Overall, it was a good read. I was a little confused on some parts and wish the plots had been a little more filled out especially concerning a particular kiss. ;)
little 'ole me
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A twist on a popular fairy tale and incorporated into the very popular town if havenwood falls where it seems that a vast following of Amazon readers also want to live, I know that I do! !
This novella we meet Teeny and her nephew who is an owl shifter and a cat shifter with black magic throw it all together and see what comes out.!
Rabid Reader
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Victoria Stolte
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I found the characters very interesting as there were a variety to meet. The story is very interesting and there is a little twist down the road I definitely didn't see coming and it is a doozy!! This story introduces us to teeny weeny tahini at what seems to start as an ordinary day, but as you soon find out there is danger on the way. I found it refreshing to read about different characters than you normally may see in this genre and I really enjoyed it.
Anita Kennedy
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this series!!

I’m really loving the Havenwood Falls series! This story was a bit hard to follow at first but I got into it half way through!

The characters were cute and I’m hoping a lot of them have another story
Angela
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I adore this series. And the fact that so many authors participate in it makes it that much better.
This story is so good. Teeny Weeny Tahini is adorable. Great characters. Good story line and flow. Another great addition to this series.
Tina
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book for my honest unbiased review. I was totally blown away on how amazing this story was. I totally enjoyed the characters and plot layout in a amazing little town. The characters are great and the story kept me guessing on what would happen.
« previous 1 3 next »

Havenwood Falls (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Forget You Not (Havenwood Falls #1)
  • Old Wounds (Havenwood Falls #2)
  • Fate, Love & Loyalty (Havenwood Falls #3)
  • Covetousness  (Havenwood Falls #4)
  • Alpha's Queen (Havenwood Falls #6)
  • Ink & Fire (Havenwood Falls #7)
  • Lose You Not (Havenwood Falls #8)
  • Tragic Ink (Havenwood Falls #9)
  • Nowhere to Hide (Havenwood Falls #10)
  • Flames Among the Frost (Havenwood Falls #11)