Start by marking “Grace Between Mercy” as Want to Read:
Grace Between Mercy

Grace Between Mercy

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Once upon a time, killer recognized killer.

Kella is a hunter. It was the only way to survive on the streets—and it feels good. She’s never met a threat she couldn’t handle. Never stalked prey she couldn’t destroy.

And then she met the big, bad Ron Wolfe.

He rules all the darkest corners of this city. And he doesn’t have any soft spots left for little girls. Any pain in his p
Published February 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Grace Between Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace Between Mercy

Author: S. Ferguson
Genre: Contemporary Romance,
Publication Date: February 13, 2018

ARC

I have been waiting for Grace Between Mercy since I read the synopsis a while back. I have say, I am slightly disappointed, only slightly. But not that disappointed that I wouldn't give it a 4 star rating.

This book was faced paced and I did finish it in one sitting. The angst is high, the frustration is high but to be honest, maybe it's because I've been spoiled by other 'grittier'
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
S. Ferguson knows how to deliver the unexpected! Each book in the series has felt new and fresh with the added bonus of being a bit shocking! The storylines are definite wins and will keep me coming back for more.

I’m starting to wonder how the hell she comes up with these ideas. I mean seriously, the mafia boss and the serial killer? That’s worth the price of admission right there.

As the author’s writing matures, she’ll become a staple in the dark romance genre.

For more of my reviews:
My Blog:
London
I get that this is supposed to be “dark” but I just couldn’t get into a book where the hero physically assaults the heroine. Right off the bat, he knees her in the face, punches her, and slams her against a wall to the point she has the wind knocked out of her.

Not too long after, he separates her from a fight between her and one of his mafia guys by dragging her back by her hair. Wtf?

Am I to understand correctly that we are fetishizing physically abusive women beaters? I don’t give a damn that
Kim Sutton
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! This is the third book by S Ferguson, and while the characters and stories all entwine they can be read as standalones.

Kella is a badass female serial killer, just this fact was enough to sell the story to me right from the start! I love a powerful female, and Kella is the epitome of this. Did I mention she is only 20? Ron is the boss that's been in the previous books, now this is finally his book. He's a bit of a silver fox and nobody really knows his real age, I couldn't he
Heather Pollock
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
QueenZany 4 Star Review
GRACE BETWEEN MERCY
by S. Ferguson

GRACE BETWEEN MERCY is a gritty mind-altering power punch of a story! Knock your socks off and then throw me into the depths of despair kinda love here! WOW! Talk about a story with twist and turns. I just can’t put into words how good it is. Just wait till you meet RON!!! OMFG YES!
books are love
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ron was hard as nails but had a heart underneath the facade. He isn't the nicest guy in terms of professions but did what he needed to survive. He carries a lot of guilt over things but also treated those around him like family. He doesn’t care what others think only what is right for him and those around him. when Kella comes into his world things go upside down and rightside up. He is fighting himself and his attraction believing his world will crush her...He feels that she deserves better whi ...more
K. Renee
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kella is a badass. Ron is the hot older man. He runs his crime family and you get lots of action and crazy women.

Must read if you are a fan of badass women and smartass men.

Like legit, do yourself a avid and pick this book up. You won’t regret it.
Luisa Rivas
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you forget you are reading about a bunch of criminals, who kill without compunction, then this is a highly entertaining story. It reads similar to a TV show where you have a bunch of friends who gather in a bar, have drinks and joke around. Except that the owner of the bar is the owner of a criminal empire who owns the city and most of the police force and the friends gathered in the band are his employees who will kill and maim a person following his orders. One good thing about Ron, he has ...more
MillsyLovesBooks
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

GRACE BETWEEN MERCY is S. Ferguson's third novel, it is a standalone read, But to enjoy to the fullest i would and can highly recommend reading her two previous books. SOMETHING THERE IN BETWEEN and BETWEEN THE SECRETS as there are characters that are inter woven between the three books.

"There is no grace, there is no mercy"

Ron Wolfe run's his area, nothing happens without his knowledge. While he is feared by most and what he does is criminal he also keeps the town in check and relatively safe.
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
I had no idea what to expect in Grace Between Mercy by S. Ferguson, this is Ron's story and Ferguson's third book in this series. All can be read as standalones, but I would recommend that you read the first two to feel that connection to the other characters. The secondary characters play such a big part which I love.

Ron Wolfe is our hero in so many ways, he is the silver fox alpha male who rules the city, men fear him and woman love him. It's Ron's heart that will capture yours, he stays true
Natshane
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

"I am my own savior.
There is ,
there is no "

Ron has been an intriguing character ever since I met him in Bree's story, knowing that he is a dominant man with power and a legion of loyal men in his empire, you can't help but be drawn to his character and persona. When Kella appears, all kicks and feist, Ron were inexplicably attracted to her like a moth to the flame, but will he give in to the desire? Or let them perish to the danger surrounding them?

"The top is lonely."

I was looking fo
Love N. Books
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ellie's $0.02:

“I saved myself because I am the only person I can count on! I have been alone from the beginning and I will be alone in the end. I am my own savior. There is no grace, there is no mercy.”

This is HELLA good.

With the character banter, I sometimes forgot I was reading about criminals and felt like it was an entertaining episode of Cheers or Friends... and then something fucked up happens and they are cold blooded killers again. I like that shit. I like it a lot.

I was a little irritat
Heleena Brown
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cannot express how much I loved this book, I literally devoured every word. I love the concept of the characters being what society would consider bad people but also showing that everyone deserves a happy ending. The book is really well written and the plot flows flawlessly with twists and turns you just don’t see coming.

I loved reading from Kella’s and Ron’s point of view, the joint narration of the book works really well too. I adore Jake’s character, he was my favourite by far I thought h
Nicole
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in this series. This author has not let me down. This book starts with an action pack bang. It caught my attention and kept it. I could not put this book down. Kella is such a badass main female lead. Ron is badass as well and the head of a notorious mob. You should read the first two before to not miss any details.

Two people needing each other for different reason. Things get tangled up and go a different way than planned. This is written well and I sailed right through it.
HeatherP
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
What an action packed addition to this series. I love Kella, she was fierce and one you root for. Ron is all grit and just man. Sigh.... loved him.

This isn't hearts and flowers romance. There is angst and drama and dark. There is some really hot chemistry between these two. It's one of my favorite parts of this book.

If you love fast paced, dark, and out of the box romance stories then this is for you. The series is good and you should check out the rest of the books. I'm glad I did and I'm loo
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
First, Kudos on this cover! I freaking LOVE IT!!!!

Second, this book was pretty damn awesome. For S. Ferguson's 3rd book, its a pretty decent, fast paced read. Ron, our sexy, silver fox and Kella. Not a fan of the name, but eh, it didn't ruin the book. Anyway, these two are pretty damn hot, and I loved that you get a little bit of Bree, Declan, Greg and Jake. This is a stand-alone, but do yourself a favor and read the other books when you get a chance, because they are awesome as well!!
Bookish Addict
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting read. It's a bit of a darker and violent romance involving a mob boss and a younger woman who's a killer. The scenes are steamy and I enjoyed the plot. I thought Kella started out strong and independent, but she ended up turning emotional and needy for Ron, which I didn't care for. Quick read and pretty good.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is S Ferguson's third book in this series of Standalones.
Ms Ferguson has once again delivered a great book.
I loved Kella so much so was so spunky!
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Heather Buchanan
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ron and Kella are both badasses with a guard they don't want to let down. Ron has become hardened over the years and refuses to let anyone too close before meeting Kella. He holds onto a lot of guilt and feels that anyone he let's into his life will get hurt. Kella is a young woman who has had to defend herself to survive time and time again. Being from foster home to foster home she grew up feeling like you can never trust anyone but yourself. Together, Ron and Kella slowly help each other brin ...more
Kimberly
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I personally love all three books out to date by this author. As far as subject matter in this book I think some reviewers have forgotten this is the killer between killer book. Does Kella attack Ron yes and does he strike back yes.
Some forget this was there first meeting and hello she’s a serial killer I actually didn’t count this as a boyfriend or husband or vice versa abuse.
This series deals with killers,assassins, mafia, and touchy subject matters with each book. If you can not read those
Mary Baird
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grace Between Mercy is the third book in S. Ferguson’s debut series. While I’ve loved all of series I will say that this has been my favorite book! Characters from the previous two books will also make return appearances. One of the things I love about this series is you see and feel the camaraderie and trust these characters have among each other. No matter what, they have the others back!

Ron Wolfe is a badass! He is wise and seasoned from the years of leading his men. Although he rules his com
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
** 4.5 Hearts

Grace Between Mercy is the third book in S. Ferguson’s debut series. Each book can be read as standalone but I recommend reading them all since they are pretty awesome. If you did read the first two books in the series then you know exactly who Aron Wolfe is. If you didn’t read them then just know that he isn’t a man to fuck with...

Kella knows who Ron is even though she hasn’t met him. Everyone in this town does. She might be slightly terrified of the man but she will never show it
MJ
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He's like an addiction. Something I can't escape from.

gbm1

Before anything else, let me just say that.. THIS. BOOK. IS. A. KILLER. S. Ferguson did it again!!! She did it again. **sigh** I've been there when she released her debut novel- Something There in Between, Book 1 of this series. A humble beginning but I was totally in love with her words (and her boys).

I've been waiting (impatiently ;) ) for Ron's story since the start of the series and because S. Ferguson kept dropping sneak peaks here
Catty Jane
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*****ARC Received for Honest Review*****
I have not read any of the previous books in this serious, but I came into this wanting to love this book because the cover was so amazing and the blurb for the book was so enticing. I was not disappointed. The gritty and seediness of the under belly of the crime world and that of organized crime and killers. Kella and Ron’s story of fighting and trying to stay alive is real and in your face. It was a book that you couldn’t put down if you tried, because y
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kella is a killer, but not your average serial killer, no she's one who saves women. She's a hunter who's never met a threat she couldn't handle, especially since it's the only way for a young woman to survive on the streets. That is until the day she came face to face with baddie, Ron Wolfe, who runs the city, and doesn't have any soft spots for little girls. But he decides to take her under his wing, and offer her a job with his crew, but she's still wary of letting herself accept any help fro ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Gripping, lighthearted, honest and dangerous

GRACE BETWEEN MERCY is S. Ferguson's third novel, and it couldn't be any more different from her previous two: SOMETHING THERE IN BETWEEN and BETWEEN THE SECRETS. This is a book about crime, but it is written in such a way that it becomes just a part of every day life. It's not dark or mysterious, it's gripping, lighthearted, honest and dangerous. This is Ron and Kella's story and I loved it.

Ron and Kella are both killers, ridding the streets of low
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
Lots of mafia intrigue in this story! The violence among the factions of the mafia were well written as well. Character development and scene development are nicely done. This story ends on a cliffhanger. Not a bad cliffhanger, but one nonetheless.

My only complaint is the taboo in the book- the age gap between the hero and heroine. Her youth appeared so often it was hard to disregard.

This review is my personal opinion of this story. As usual my personal opinion should have ZERO influence on you
michelle Shelly
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Terrific!

Great characters. I love Kella, she’s one of those characters that you fight for, cry for. She’s a killer. Doesn’t take crap off anyone but deep down she’s broken. Growing up in foster care constantly watching her back has left her with deep scars. She needs saving and the man she’s just signed up to protect just maybe her savior.

This is really a great read. I’ve loved the series and with each book I fall more in love with these characters. If you like a strong fierce heroine then this
Rose  He
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Grace between Mercy, I’ve been waiting for Ron's story and it was worth the wait, I have a new book boyfriend, older, loyal, strong.

Kella is a great heroine, strong but innocent , feisty but broken, in need of love and care.
I also enjoyed reading about Jake, Greg, Ze, Bree and of course Declan.

This is a standalone book, but I would recommend that you read her previous books Something there in between and Between the secrets to fully enjoy this story.

Now, let’s wait to see what
Lecia Rohrbach
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book

First I have loved Ron through the first 2 books in this series he's protective, alpha and a great leader. This is the book where we as readers really get to know him and what drives him but mostly I love his relationship with Kella. There is an honest back and forth between them, a struggle you can actually feel. Kella is my favorite kind of girl, smart, sassy add kick a$$! She's hard through her own life experience and doesn't trust easy but once she lets someone in its all t
« previous 1 3 next »
S. Ferguson is a military wife and mother of three. She loves to find beauty in the flawed and broken.