Start by marking “High Tide (Grayton #6)” as Want to Read:
High Tide (Grayton #6)

High Tide

(Grayton #6)

Grace was trying to escape being left at the altar by her best friend since grade school. The fact that Corey had ditched her for some bimbo he’d met during his bachelor party wasn’t even the worst thing that had happened to her. No, the worst part was that she’d gone on her honeymoon, alone, had a one-night stand with a sexy bartender and nine months later ended up with t ...more
Published January 16th 2018 by Grayton Press

To ask other readers questions about High Tide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Tide

kristie yug
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I loved the entire series. I try to read everything Jill sanders writes. I just love her and her books.
ZETTER
Intensified!!!

Grace was left at the altar by her best-friend and fiancé, Corey. She was trying to escape the humiliation so she went on her honeymoon alone. While there she met a sexy as sin bartender by the name of Alan who changed her life.

They night gave her an unexpected yet beautiful surprise. Her life changed so much, no matter what she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Cause it gave her her best treasure despite all the struggles she had to face.

Alan Taylor, a former Marine was right
Patricia Myers
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Grace meets Alan when she goes on her non-honeymoon. They have chemistry together. After a problem at a party at her house, her parents come and take her away. Alan doesn't know how to contact her. She comes back years later and Alan finds out all that has happened in the time they were apart. There bond is stronger than ever, and along with his "adopted" family help Grace fight her family to fulfill her dreams. I love the Grayton family.The story line was excellent ...more
Kristal
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This sixth installment of the Grayton Series is one of the best yet. I could not put this book down. There are so many wonderful aspects to this book: hope, love, growth, friendship, and family, as wells as a bit of sadness and betrayal. This books shows that family can truly be what you make it.

Grace is a young woman that was left at the alter and took her honeymoon alone. Alan is a former special forces turned bartender. Grace and Alan have an instant connection from the moment they met.

Defi
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alan and Grace's story was a great addition to this series. Neither are Grayton's, but by the end of the story, they become family. Grace gets left at the altar by the love of her life. Her honeymoon was paid for, so she decided to take it on her own. She notices Alan and decides to talk to him. From there, the attraction is instant. They spend a few wonderful days together, until a party goes wrong and her parents show up to take her home. Over a year later, Grace returns to Alan with some unfo ...more
Bev Sten
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alan and Grace's story was an awesome addition to the series. Grace was left standing alone at the altar by who she thought was her soul mate from elementary school. Totally embarrassed she took the honeymoon alone to the gulf coast. Alan an ex-military special op transplanted to the area from Alabama for his own reasons meet one night at the bar where he's the bartender.
Grace's controlling parents decide to visit after they hear about a night of partying and ruin everything. They seem determine
Julia David
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the Grayton family. Alan has been adopted into their family. When he meets Grace while she is on her non-honeymoon, they are all happy for him. Then Grace leaves unexpectedly and he doesn't know how to contact her. Grace's family is very controlling and when she has a problem while vacationing, they come and take her back home. After they discover that she is pregnant, they disown her and she has to start from nothing. Alone, abandoned and after losing her child, Grace changes her life. N ...more
Kirstie Ibrahim
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jill-sanders
Grace is such a fighter and what a strong determined woman. You have to love someone that has the inner strength to keep pushing forward when they are battling against a force like powerful money whilst overcoming a great loss. This story shows you how their are definitely times when your most trusted family are those that are family by choice not by blood. Loved this story and such a great addition to the Grayton series.
Cali Jewel
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quirky, charming, fun, emotionally thrilling and engaging second chance romance that makes for a highly entertaining evening of relaxing reading.

Grace and Alan are fun, quirky and the sweetest sexy new couple in this highly entertaining family series. Grace is escaping being left at the alter by Corey and tries enjoying her now non-honeymoon vacation. Sparks fly when she encounters a sexy bartender at The Boardwalk Bar and Grill and returns home with a surprise. Alan is a sexy, fun, strong and
Sherry
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the Graytons! Jill has a way of telling a story that just draws you in and makes you fall in love with all the characters. High Tide is no exception and I loved this story from beginning to end. Grace and Alan's story is a sweet, sexy romance with humor, some heartbreak and angst, and a great HEA ending that makes you smile. Another great addition to the Grayton series that will not disappoint.
Jance Bowman
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whenever I read a series I loved by an author, I usually go back and check to see what other books I might be interested in. After reading the Pride series, I decided to move on to the Grayton series. This series has certainly lived up to my expectations from Jill. These books remind each of us that true family love will see us through anything. I found the series very uplifting!
ksstannard
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
VG

Grace had everything...except a life of her own. The reason she was left at the altar came as a surprise. She!refused
Micky Cox
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great visit with the Grayton family and friends. This is a great chic lit book that will have you wishing you could head to the beach and visit them as well. A great story of a woman coming into her own after years of suppression in an overbearing family to finally have the strength to pursue her dreams. Add in a dash of hot, studly guy and a bit of steaming chemistry and you have the perfect book to spend the evening with!
Piseog
Jun 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 56%

I usually don't like reading a book from the middle of a series, even if people claim it can be read as a standalone. But I really liked the plot of this one. For some reason I like a secret/surprise pregnancy storyline. When I first opened the book in my ereader I noticed how short it was, which is never a good sign, and then I started reading. Oh my, what terrible writing. I don't know how I was supposed to take this book seriously. The main girl Grace gets over the fact her childhoo
Suzanne
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grace Hamilton has returned to Surf Breeze a year after her short break there, to see if she can see Alan again. Her previous visit had been a life changing experience with meeting Alan and her now best friend Anna. This time she hoped she was back for good. Circumstances were completely different. Instead of staying in the massive house, she was temporarily in a very small rental but she was planning something big, and if it works out the way she plans, involves Alan.

Again, our main character h
Janice Fisher Bowman
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carole Jarosz
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Strength abounds

This was more than a love story. It had characters you would like to have in your family. There were strong feelings from friends that I envy. This kept me awake for hours. Enjoy it.
Linda Morey
Mar 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Nice and sweet with some tragedy and angst. She had a really bad family -I like nice families so need to read earlier books in series about Graytons
Barbra O'May
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

I enjoyed the characters were portrayed and look forward to more books within the series keep up the great story telling
Paula Kellogg
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and simple.

An easy read. Excellent for a quick, lighthearted read in your down time. It will make you smile and leave you hopeful.
Iluvbooks44
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Jill’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
CeeDragon
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
I enjoyed this book enough to go looking for others in this series.
Reese
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it
**2.5 stars**
Theresa Phillips
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I like a good romance with a good story line to keep me entertained. This book did just that. I liked it!
Lindsay
Mar 27, 2019
Argie
Jan 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Jill Sanders is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Sweet Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Western Romance, and Paranormal Romance novels. She continues to lure new readers with her sweet and sexy stories. Her books are available in every English speaking country in digital, print, and audiobook form, and are currently being translated into different languages.

Born as an

Grayton (7 books)
  • Last Resort (Grayton, #1)
  • Someday Beach (Grayton, #2)
  • Rip Current (Grayton #3)
  • In Too Deep (Grayton #4)
  • Swept Away (Grayton #5)
  • Sunset Dreams (Grayton #7)