Start by marking “Wicked Rules (Wicked Bay, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Rules (Wicked Bay, #2)

Wicked Rules

(Wicked Bay #2)

From the author who brought you the Chastity Falls series, comes the second book in the Wicked Bay series...

Lo Stone should be used to change by now. It's been her life for the last year, but how much can a girl take before the cracks begin to show? She knew being with Maverick wouldn't be easy, but she didn’t anticipate her life in Wicked Bay becoming a game of deceit an
Kindle Edition
Published January 3rd 2018 by Delesty Books

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Rules

Nazanin
Apr 01, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

"I looked at Lo. Really looked at her. We were both broken. Products of our fucked-up pasts. But where I wanted to hurt and feel pain, she wanted to fix and make everything better."

In this book I learn more about Maverick, I realized why he was such a jerk in book one and behaved like that with Lo and his family and what was behind his fighting issue. He just wanted to protect them from becoming collateral damage. But I didn’t like the plan/game they started and those rules. It wasn’t f
Na
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Rules is just that: Wicked!
I didn't know what hit me until I finished the book. If I had have the time, I would have finished it in one sitting. I already really liked Wicked Beginnings but Wicked Rules simply topped it. And with so much ease I never expected.

Best way to describe Lo and Rick is this quote: "We were both broken, but together, we were whole."

This book has everything I expect from a great YA romance: great chemistry, heart break, suspense, trouble, easy lovable side
Siobhan Davis
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, author-provided
Wicked Rules is the much-anticipated second installment in the Wicked Bay series by L.A. Cotton and one I couldn't wait to get my hands on. I'm pleased to report that Lianne doesn't disappoint, and it was a superb addition to what is already a very engrossing series. Prepare to swoon, laugh, cry, feel blood-boiling rage, gasp in shock, and cling to precious hope as you devour the pages.

I read this book in less than twenty-four hours and it sucked me in from the first beautiful word until the
C. Erani Kole
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the copy I received from the author*

This is like a 4.5 for me. The drama was seriously real with this one and if I wasn't crying, I was wishing that I could be there to strangle them. It definitely kept me interested because it wasn't too predictable and a lot of times, I just kept wanting to know how the couple would tackle this next ordeal. I loved seeing Lo accept to just love him through all their issues, but I'll admit, it got scary sometimes to see her tu
H.B. Jasick
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cannot get enough of these characters!! This story was angsty and is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat! I am addicted to everything this author writes, and this story certainly lives up to all of my expectations.
Keren Hughes
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve just finished Wicked Rules on a high. I FLOVED this book; the good, the bad, the angst and heartache, I loved it all.
I’ve previously read and loved Lianne’s Chastity Falls series. It was so awesome that I wasn’t sure another book could compare. But Wicked Bay... my heart betrayed me and fell in love right there. This series rivals CF big time. Maverick has to be one of the most impossible men on the face of the planet. He’s a mystery, an enigma, a monumental screw-up...or is he really?! Co
Maria Macdonald
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet another book that Cotton has smacked out of the park.

This story is a continuation of book one. Although the first book didn't leave it on a cliffhanger, more of a HFN 'Happy for Now', the way Cotton wrote it, meant that we has a small taste of the possibilities, a bit like Skittles, were were allowed to 'Taste the rainbow', and that little lick left us craving more.
With this book, she delivered in spades.
This is a duel POV, which personally, I love. It allowed us to delve into Mavericks t
Becky Rendon
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it

Lo and Maverick are where they left off. Wicked Rules starts where Wicked Beginnings ended. It's angsty and full of stomach churning tension. Wicked Rules is everything you would expect from L.A. Cotton's writing. Longing, need, desire drip off the words. Panic, desperation, and pain leach off of the pages. Love shines in the darkness.

Wicked Rules is truly a rollercoaster of "is love enough to keep them from falling apart." With so many outside forces against them, Maverick and Lo are
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I really enjoyed the second book in the Wicked Bay series and could not wait to jump back in Maverick and Lo's life. Book two was fantastic. It was sexy, emotional and filled to the brim with secrets. It was angsty yet equally heartwarming and I could not get enough.

This book continued roughly right where book one left off but we are given more of a glimpse into Maverick's head and heart. I enjoyed that we saw more of his emotional and vulnerable side when it came to Lo. His emotions felt heart
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just finished reading my arc copy and all I can say is wow my heart broke for maverick loved how we got to know why he was the way he was and let me tell you was not what I thought and lo god she is strong don’t want to give too much away can’t wait for the next book in this series l a cotton you have done it again love your work
Deborah
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5*
Anna Doe
This book is more like L.A. I remember and love!

I don't know what really makes a difference, maybe it's double POV or maybe it's something else, but I don't care.

I really enjoyed this book. Some secrets and twist are finally resolved. We got to see who Maverick is and how he thinks. There was a lot of angst and drama and I seriously liked this one.

The ending was nice. We get closure and hints of a crossover in their lives that will follow with book three.Can't wait for March and Wicked Lies.
Karenj
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know that moment when you've read book one of a series and loved it so hard that you're eagerly awaiting #2 but it's not out for another couple months.. then you get the chance to read an ARC copy.. yup THAT MOMENT!! - well i just fangirled so hard and would've given my right kidney because I just needed more of Maverick.. troubled swoon-worthy Maverick.
L.A Cotton delivers the perfect mix of the present and Maverick's back story as he lays his ghosts out to Lo waiting to see if she'll run o
Gianna Gabriela
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It just keeps getting better! I am in love with Lo & Maverick! And can not wait to continue to follow their story! Thank you Lianne for staying true to what the characters wanted, this story was amazing and I’m so glad I got the chance to read it! Can’t wait for the next! Kyle is calling my name ❤ ...more
Irma
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it
"She owned me. Every broken fucked up little piece".

Nice. And the ending even more so. I'm so excited that we get to read more of this series.

description
Jan
I was eagerly awaiting book two and the wait was so worth it.

Wicked rules is the continuation of Lo and Maverick's secret relationship, the pressures from family and school, the secrets behind Mavericks Moody ways, it all comes to light and it was so damn good.

"Lo had barrelled into my life and turned my world upside down, but I didn't want to play all my cards, not just yet".

Maverick is the star basketball player, the guy other boys fear or admire, he's an enigma, He's so many things and as th
Stina Andersen
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Rules, book 2 in the Wicked Bay series by L.A.Cotton. Wow..I'm so emotional right now!! This story has been one hell of an rollercoaster of emotions! Filled with angst, love, lies, rules and then some more angst. It has kept me on the edge of losing my sanity.

"Maybe time apart would be a good thing. Give us chance to get our heads straight and process everything. Or maybe it would make the darkness bite back with a vengeance."

Maverick and Lo was finally together in the end of book 1, Wic
Carla
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, given by the author.
Lo and Maverick’s story continues, we have seen them have their moment on the first book and we were sure it was their time. But unfortunately for them, life has other plans and it will give them another great fight before it lets them enjoy their love.

They are perfect together; their chemistry is something out of a fairy tale. She is everything he needs and he could be that to
Caz
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait for this 2nd instalment of Wicked Bay from Wicked beginnings we were left with so many secrets and we knew for sure that Lo and Mavericks story was far from over.

Well we’re not disappointed in Wicked Rules, there was so much to this story. I felt like we hadn’t touch the surface with what both Maverick and Lo were hiding and i couldn’t wait to find out. Once again another of L.A cottons book i couldn’t put down. I didn’t want to rush it but i couldn’t help it.

We finally find out
Shelly Wygant
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maverick and Lo are finally a couple. Shhh it is still a secret. This book will take you for a ride that is full of twists and turns. Maverick and Lo's relationship will cause you as much sorrow as it will happiness. What I loved most about the book is we finally get answers. Why is Maverick like he is? You will find out all his secrets in this book. While we find out Mavericks secrets Lo holds hers close to her chest. Their secrets will cause you some tears and plenty of emotions. The secondary ...more
Nina
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wicked Rules picks up where Wicked Beginnings left off, Maverick & Lo have finally got there act together and are a couple. Their relationship isn’t all hearts and flowers though, as Maverick is still keeping secrets and trying to push Lo away.

Never feeling good enough for her because of his past, he reluctantly feeds her bits of him. Until something happens that could change their relationship and Maverick is forced to let her all the way in...or risk losing Lo forever.

The couple have the
Sheena
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Captivating and addictive...

This young adult series is truly blowing me away...I love all the characters in this story and the screwed up, angst filled world they inhabit... at the centre there is Maverick who is such a deeply complex character and Lo with all her strength and beauty..

This is the second in the series and Lo and Maverick take turns to provide their point of view on the proceedings... I loved being given a little more insight into the feelings of both characters by way of their in
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 brings us more of the Prince-Stone clan and ohhh what a ride!!! I couldn't put it down! The ups and downs that Maverick and Lo go through are heartbreaking. I cried when they finally let their guards down around each other and gave into the love they felt for one another. This series reminds me a lot of the Chastity Falls series and I love this one just as much! I can't wait to see where this group is headed in book 3! There is still so much story left to tell with Maverick and Lo, but th ...more
Debbie Turk
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've just finished reading my Arc of Wicked Rules & wow, it's tense!!

We thought we knew the games that were being played by all the players in School but that's not even the half of it!!! It's no wonder Maverick wants to keep his and Lo's relationship a secret from all but a few.

Can Lo be strong enough to stand by her man in the hardest of circumstances for her? Will outside influences push our feisty. girl too far? Or maybe they just aren't 'meant to be' after all??

The reveals are huge &am
Sheila Schoenauer
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More Maverick and Lo? Yes please! I seriously couldn't put this book down. You can't help but fall in love with these two. They are still two haunted souls who have to keep fighting for their love. But fight they do. I hurt for Lo. There were so many times when I just wanted her to punch Caitlin in the face (she SO deserved it!) but I was glad that she finally stood her ground in the end. Maverick, where do you even start with him. He has so much weight thrust on him. I was so glad that he had L ...more
Heavenly
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omfg. Best. Series.

Mrs Cotton has created another series that I am just addicted to. I don’t want it to end. I want it to be endless. It’s that good

I am a die hard Chastity Falls fan but I have to admit I think I like Maverick more :O

In here the book continues complicated relationship between Lo and Maverick, and their whole family. But this part? Is so much darker. Has so much more drama and I love it!!

I had moments when I laughed so hard, when I cursed, cried or sobbed. But the biggest was
Ginelle Blanch
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book has a lot to do with trust...trusting yourself as well as others.

Maverick...he is continually sabotaging himself and the relationship he could have with Lo by building walls and pushing people out. Because he thinks she won't be able to handle the truth, or will turn away from him after learning the truth. Instead of trusting because of past issues he turns inward.

Lo is also running from past demons! She is unhappy with everyone keeping her in the dark but, she does the same to the p
Kirsty Turner
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was another book I read in one sitting. LA has a habit of making me forget everything and just immerse myself in her words. This book is a fantastic follow up to Wicked Bay #1, she has really outdone herself on this series. I loved her Chastity Falls series but I actually think this series so far is better. LA's talent for writing in this genre seems to strengthen with every new release and I honestly have no idea where she will take me next. I loved both Maverick, Lo and all the other mino ...more
Bel
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Lo and Mavericks continuing story, which takes place where Wicked Beginnings ended. Maverick gets to tell his side of the story and what a story it was. His life is filled with secrets and lies and he spends his days trying to protect those he loves and cares most about. When he finally comes clean to Lo, they get to share in a small amount of hapiness before Alec Prince steps in to manipulate his son into doing his bidding once again.

This had so much angst and heartfelt emotion. I fell
Margaret
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
L.A. Cotton has done it again. She has immersed us in a world full,of intrigue and suspense.

Wicked Rules follows on from Lo and Maverick’s story in Wicked Beginnings and it does not disappoint.

I was pulled into their lives and at times the story was so strong in my imagination I was there with them.

You will not only fall in love with Lo and Maverick but also Kyle and Laurie to name only two. I can see this series growing arms and legs because I not only want to know what’s happening with the YA
  • Driving Layne (Unspoken Truth, #1)
  • Evolve Series Box Set (Evolve, #1-2.5)
  • The Worst of Me
  • Forever Baby
  • Accepting the Moon (Moonrising, #0.5)
  • Bound (Bound Hearts Book 1)
  • After the End
  • Fight For My Heart
  • Not Enough
  • Cornish Crusaders MC (South Coast Brothers #2)
  • Into the Fire (Into the Fire, #1)
  • Keep It Secret (KIS #1)
  • My Skater Boy (X-Treme Boys Series, #2)
  • Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend, #0.5)
  • Freed by Him (Fighting Free, #1)
  • Bullies like Me
  • Double Negative
  • Dangerous Moves
ADDICTIVE ROMANCE

Author of mature young adult and new adult novels, L A is happiest writing the kind of books she loves to read: addictive stories full of teenage angst, tension, twists and turns.
Home is a small town in the middle of England where she currently juggles being a full-time writer with being a mother/referee to two little people. In her spare time (and when she’s not camped out in fr

Wicked Bay (5 books)
  • Wicked Beginnings (Wicked Bay, #1)
  • Wicked Lies (Wicked Bay, #3)
  • Wicked Games (Wicked Bay, #4)
  • Wicked Needs (Wicked Bay, #5)