Start by marking “Every Good Deed” as Want to Read:
Every Good Deed

Every Good Deed

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When Linc met Erin in college, she was already engaged to his best friend. From the moment he first laid eyes on her, a war commenced within him. On one side, the need to resist his attraction to her, and on the other to have her for his own.
Erin Clay, widowed, is raising a son, who’s turning five come September. Growing up as a minister’s daughter, she received a lot of w
ebook
Published October 6th 2017 by River Ames

To ask other readers questions about Every Good Deed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Good Deed

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Brittany Vantrease
I received this book for free, but decided to review it on my own accord.

I've really been into River Ames light romance stories. They're perfect for reading when you are short on time, so perfect for moms or the busy woman.

Every Good Deed is my favorite, so far. Linc is the perfect, sensitive, sexy, caring, and passionate man that every woman hopes to obtain. When Erin loses her husband, Linc was the man who stepped in to take care of her.

When he realizes that he's developing feelings for his
Lori R
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was full of passion, chemistry, guilt, and love as both of the main characters struggle with their undeniable feelings for each other. It made for a very interesting story and one that I could not put down. I had to find out what secrets Linc was keeping to himself and if that would ruin his friendship with Erin. I received a copy of this book and I willingly chose to write an honest review.
Mary
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Good Deed is a good Read!

A sweet story about a widow and her husband's best friend. You will fall in love with the characters. Very well written. You won't want to put the book down once you have started.
Sherry
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was so well written you want to keep turning the pages. The main characters are meant for each other, their story is beautiful.
Mick Loves Books