Start by marking “More Than Everything In The Sky” as Want to Read:
More Than Everything In The Sky

More Than Everything In The Sky

Liv isn't looking for Mr Right or even Mr Right Now. Between the ghost of her ex and her platonic friend, who wants to be much, much more, she's got enough to deal with. And her career’s finally getting somewhere. Then she meets Benedict and everything gets complicated. He’s intense, demanding and carrying his own stash of dark secrets but he's also the most passionate, am ...more
Published October 2017

To ask other readers questions about More Than Everything In The Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Everything In The Sky

Start your review of More Than Everything In The Sky
Chris
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'd never heard of this author before but I thought I'd give it a go when I saw the book on Amazon. I wasn't sure what to expect but the blurb said it was like other books that I'd usually go for. I loved the main character Liv, who's got relatable weaknesses and desires. I also really liked her friend India, who is very funny. Overall, I really liked this book. The sex was hot! And I found myself laughing and crying at the story.
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot, intense and totally addictive read. The chemistry between Liv and Benedict is amazing. You can see they are made for each other but they have to get past their issues.
If you want a great story with a lot of passion, you can't go wrong with this book. I loved it!
Anna
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this. It was dirty, funny, and it kept up the pace. I couldn’t put it down and stayed up reading till 3am this morning to finish it. I hope there's a sequel!
monica
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A happy ever after for the f**ked up generation. Brilliant
Clare
Dec 18, 2019
Sam Gill
Feb 09, 2020
Best erotic fiction? 1 4 Oct 12, 2017 03:57AM
I've always loved books. It started with Nurse Matilda Comes To Town and Ballet Shoes and then quickly progressed to anything I could get my hands on. We didn't have books at home so I worked my way through my local library, plundering the stacks every week for something new. Wedged into those little plastic seats that looked like upside-down yoghurt pots, I would leaf through any new book, weighi ...more

News & Interviews