Start by marking “Paranormal Hotel” as Want to Read:
Paranormal Hotel

Paranormal Hotel

Tired of the daily grind?
Need to get away from it all?

Come to the Paranormal Hotel and leave reality behind. Luxurious amenities are available to entice your every sense and sate your every hunger. From our lavish lobby to our opulently appointed suites, we offer you the pinnacle of paranormal pampering.

The staff at Paranormal Hotel are ready to cater to your every de
Published October 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Paranormal Hotel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paranormal Hotel

Start your review of Paranormal Hotel
Donna Martin
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just finished this book. Absolutely loved it! 6 of the cutest, sexy and funny stories you will read this year! It has a bit of everything for everyone! Vampires, Were wolfs, Unicorns; you name them and they were mostly in there.
The Paranormal Hotel is a place where paranormals can go and feel safe. They cater to all your needs and wishes. No humans are allowed so everyone is free to be themselves. Between the staff and the guests, the antics will keep you smiling.
I would say everyone has to rea
Chrissy Seymour
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been anticipating this book, knowing it was going to be awesome with 3 of my favourite paranormal authors participating!
And it lived up to every expectation!
Right off the bat the Hotel is kicked off by Harper L. Jameson with one of the most raunchy short stories I've ever read. Fast paced with an almost hidden story. I was left wanting more of the story.

Then onto Kaah. Dzintra always finds ways to make the paranormal and different relatable. I love her humor and her addition to this awe
Robyn Corcoran
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do yourselves a favour and read this terrific anthology!

Kord, the concierge of Hotel Paranormal, is a star all by himself! Amon, the batman, is a hoot and a very enjoyable character to. I loved each and every story so much I need this in paperback form!

Anu by Harper L Jameson
A new author for me but one I hope to get to know better.
Anu is a djinn who seeks an answer to the question that plagues him. He accepts a task in order to find the answer.
The task is one wild erotic ride that really is magi
Tina Louise
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun read, with a bit everything! Paranormal Hotel is sure to appeal to every paranormal fan.

Anthologies are a fantastic way to get a taste of authors you may not have read before, and I certainty did that! All the stories are quick reads, linked by being set in the same hotel. A few core secondary chatacters help tie the stories together.

My favourites within Paranormal Hotel were Bearing The Rockstar by Emma James and Death at a hotel by Dzintra Sullivan. BEARING THE ROCKSTAR, is a shifter ro
Sara Oxton
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Siren’s Alpha by Jaymin Eve a fabulous five-star read. This is a novella from The Paranormal. I have loved this author previously and my only complaint about this was that I could have read another 300 pages and still not have gotten enough!! I really hope we get to see more from this world again.
This story tells us the of the Hotel paranormal that soared above with seventy stories tall, each with a floor that is dedicated to a supernatural race the tenth floor was dedicated to the sirens a
Karla Hetherington
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK so i read this with a curiosity of whats going to be between the covers ( and in the

rooms).. I was not disapointed each story even though by a different author suns smoothly into

the next with characters and their stories that are not only hot and sexy but also humourous

and entertaining.I have read a few anthologies and the only thing the stories within had in

comon was they shared the same cover apart from that there has been some poor editing and

formatting in them BUT Paranormal hotel ha
Clayr Catherall
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This anthology was awesome!
Really recommend if you love paranormal romance. The Hotel Paranormal has mixture of unique characters that you can't help but love. If I could give more stars I would.

ANU by Harper L Jameson ~ Anu is Djinn on mission for answers. That leads to one very hot ride....Great book!

DEATH AT THE HOTEL By Dzintra Sullivan ~ 72 hrs of much need rest is all Kaan (the reaper) can think about. He can't wait for his vacation at the Hotel Paranormal to begin. Only things don't go
Kristy
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I need a room at this hotel.
I loved every second it took reading this anthology, it's AWEOME!!

Upon entering Kord is there to book you in & show you to your room.... then while your waiting for your meal or just need a drink Amon can fulfill your thirst.

'A Whole New World' by Harper L. Jameson, is Anu's steamy short story... Desperate to get his full Dijihn powers back, Anu agree's to do anything to find out the answers. It was HOT & way to short for my liking, I really feel like this story was
Tracy Ehlers
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book me a room... any room any floor.

I just love this Anthology, the concept of a hotel for Paranormals and only paranormals well let’s just say ‘Awesome’. Where each species has a dedicated floor in which to frolic,, I mean basement level.. unicorn shifters.. hello hilarious!!

My favourite by far was Death at a Hotel by Dzintra Sullivan, I just love this authors humour, every book of hers I pick up leaves me Laughing out loud yep the almost peeing myself type of laughter... with her unique one l
Reality Bites  Magazine
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Hotel Paranormal, where the only requirement is you must be paranormal.
I so badly want to be part of that world, what a dream of a hotel.

Whether it be a djinn, rockstar bear, gay unicorn in the basement, or maybe a reluctant vampire and charming werewolf or even a Siren and Alpha finding impossible love, this story is full of comedic bits, love stories that make you feel good after reading and a storyline at the hotel that makes you want to pack your bags and hide away on one of the
Marie Pedrick
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book lots of little stories based in one place, the paranormal hotel. This is a hotel that specially caters to the weird and wonderful. Each story is short enough to be read between the everyday jobs you may have to do. There is a small amount of cross over but nothing that means you have to read the whole book in one go. Perfect for the busy reader of today. I loved the little things that knitted the pieces together, the little details that could be found in all the little stories. ...more
Julieann Jackson
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Amazing!!

Hotel Paranormal is an amazing collection of stories written by some very talented authors.
As you read through each story you get a better insight into the Hotel, staff and guests.
Each story will take you on a wonderful and sometimes steamy journey with all kinds of creatures, from a sexy Reaper to an awkward Unicorn. Although each story is written by a different author the base story line flows well from one story to the next.
You will Never want to check out of this hotel...
Jamie
I was pleasantly surprised by this anthology. I am a huge fan of Jaymin Eve, but hadn't read anything by the other authors prior to this collection, so I didn't know what to expect. All the stories take place in the same location, but each author has their own spin on which paranormal species they focus on. The level of romance varies a little between stories, but all of them are pretty steamy and all of them are fabulous. I may have already been a fan of Jaymin's, but now Dzintra Sullivan, Emma ...more
Jessica
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have only read Decent by David Michael out of anthology as I am not a huge paranormal fan, but I will be going back and reading the other stories at a later date.

I love Jack Horn, the awkward unicorn. I so want more of him so I am glad that the author is writing a full length novel. I want to see where the relationship between Jack and Grant goes. I want so many more of the awkward moments that seem to surround Jack.

C.J.
Shelves: best-shifters
Great selection of paranormal novellas. Loved the glitter-spewing unicorn (Descent) and Jaymin Eve’s shifter/siren story (The Siren’s Alpha). Plus, Bearing The Rockstar was incredibly good with a twist I didn’t see coming. Recommend.
Donna Miller
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great stories

I loved this book. Some of the authors are new to me but others are old.

I loved in Emma story how she had angel Chance and he mentioned his sister Faith and friends in ocean beach. I feel like this tied this story to her other ones for me
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
What a fantastic book to read. Such a great book to get your hands on for Halloween. 6 supernatural books to read with a bit of everything in it. I highly recommend this anthology to anyone that was a little fun to read.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
A fun read with a great variety of paranormal creatures.
I don't know some of these authors so it's a great introduction for future reads.
A hotel that caters to paranormal folk only makes for some interesting guests.
You'll find yourself smiling as you read this collection.
Theresa
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This was an amazing book. I loved the variations on different paranormal creatures. My only sad part was I want more from the stories. Otherwise this is a phenomenal read. The authors each put their own spin on things.
Sherry Haynes
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This little collaboration from six amazing authors gives you a little something special. The stories are set in the same hotel with some of the same characters while still having each of the authors own writing style to come through. I enjoyed how the stories weren't so outlandish you roll your eyes well for the most part but allows each paranormal couple to have their own little quirkiness that you fall in love with them. (Unicorns glitter dust....Just have to read to understand that one.)

The b
Sue
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m booked into the Hotel, how about you ?

I’ve only read one book so far but if that’s anything to go by then the whole lot will be awesome and all for a good cause !

Death at the Hotel by Dzintra Sullivan -
well who knew the Reaper was soooo hot, phew, the man is smoking.
Kaah Maah aka Death, needs a holiday, all he has to do is reap these last 3 souls before his much needed break so when his last collection manages to evade him his weekend doesn't start well.
With witty one liners, a sexy as sin
Michelle Fritz PA
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"There was no shame in the siren game."

Best quote ever!! I love my Jaymin Eveisms ♡♡♡ Her story in this wickedly entertaining anthology totally rocked my night!!! Love Lettie! She's wild and fierce and yet very soft and you can't not adore her. She possess all of the stellar qualities that Ms. Eve pours into her heroines. Axel.... who didn't read this and give a cheer and mental fist bump to him!? And oh my stars!!! Any story that mentions Loki is gonna be a favorite ♡♡♡ Loved that creative twis
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 3.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I love paranormal romances and I wanted to love this anthology, unfortunately after reading the first story that was filled full of sex crazed woman after one man was too much and sounded like a man's fantasy because it wasn't mine. Had I known this was an erotic book I would have never read it. I love most of the authors in this book and they are the only reason I gave this book three stars and continued to read it. So my advice is
Bex
Nov 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Just A Mess

This book is just a mess, and I couldn't get past all the editing and formatting errors to even get into the stories.
Different sized fonts, multiple different styles of ellipsis, sentences ending in both question marks and periods, periods after "Miss", hyphens instead of M-dashes, quotes around dialogue tags instead of the actual quote, mass switching between justified and left margin text, and much, much more.
Kylie
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved this ... when is the next book due cause i want more
Emily Gould
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!
I didn't love just one story I loved all of them. So much entertainment in one hotel.
Carol
Feb 16, 2018
Arianna
Dec 31, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)
  • House of Darken (Secret Keepers, #1)
  • Strength (Curse of the Gods, #4)
  • Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • The Tiger’s Ambush (Kit Davenport, #3)
  • The Dragon's Wing (Kit Davenport, #2)
  • Seduction (Curse of the Gods #3)
  • Neutral (Curse of the Gods #4.5)
  • Magical Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #2)
  • The Princess Must Die (Storm Princess Saga, #1)
  • Sinister Wizardry (Royals of Villain Academy #3)
  • House of Imperial (Secret Keepers, #2)
  • Academy of Six (Origins of the Six, #1)
  • Pain (Curse of the Gods, #5)
  • A Demon's Dark Embrace (The Elite Guards, #1)
  • House of Leights (Secret Keepers, #3)
Dzintra is an Australian author, living in Queensland, Australia, where the weather is always warm and sunny.
It has always been a dream of hers to write a book. A little bit of self-belief and a lot of pushing from friends, she found the perfect genre mashup and never looked back.
Dzintra writes a mashup between romantic comedies and paranormal. Light on the para, but heavy on the humor and sarca