Start by marking “Histórias de Meu Romeu” as Want to Read:
Histórias de Meu Romeu

Histórias de Meu Romeu

(Starcrossed)

Os casais mais sexy, hilários e apaixonantes de Leisa Rayven estão de volta em três contos inesquecíveis: Cassie e Ethan estão noivos e apaixonados como nunca. Eles estão indo passar o Natal na casa dos Holt e, apesar de Cassie insistir em cozinhar para a ocasião, todo o resto parece perfeito. Isso até que um fantasma do passado regressa para fazê-los questionar: o amor

Published September 26th 2017 by Globo Alt (first published November 19th 2016)

Start your review of Histórias de Meu Romeu
Christy
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 stars!

description

All lovers of Leisa Rayvens Bad Romeo series should pick up Bad Romeo Christmas straight away! This was a fun, sexy and delightful compilation of 3 novellas. One for each of our favorite couples. The first part was Cassie and Ethan. The second, Elissa and Liam. And the third, and my personal favorite, Josh and Angel. Ever since I read Liam and Elissas story, I wanted more of Elissas best friend Josh. I was so glad to get this part (all from his POV of course!).

I love these couples.
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oh my Gosh! Ethan Holt, my baby <3 I love you sooo much, I love this series sooo much! <3 I can't recommend this series highly enough If you havent meet with him yet, I suggest you to drop whatever youre reading right now and go start to read this awesome books asap! <3

Ps. I love Liam Quinn too but Ethan Holt will be always my 1st choice. Sorry Liam :)

Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.5 stars!

For the diehard Bad Romeo fans this is 3 short stories about 3 couples from the Bad Romeo world. I enjoyed reading all three but overall this only added to the world Rayven built, it didn't enhance the story for these characters. But I can tell it came from Rayven's heart so I'm glad she wrote something she obviously felt deeply and wanted to write.

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 Stars****
 photo F7D7CEC0-CAC3-4B03-941F-50D5CA1F2DAE_zpsihn8nuxv.jpg

I haven't really been in the Christmas mood recently life has just kicked my ass... sorry to be blunt but it is what it is. So because I LOVE 1. Leisa Rayven and her angsty yet enjoyable unputtadownable writing. 2. Then I Thought heck why not, let's get into the spirit. Plus I have loved this series and this was a nice little treat for all Bad ROMEO lovers.

So what do you get?

* You get all couples, Christmas family fun. Friendships drinking and also getaways.
* Each couple gets a
Beatrice Masaluñga
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, new-adult
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Bad Romeo Christmas is a collection of short stories of the Starcrossed couples. More moments with Ethan Holt & Cassie Taylor, Liam Quinn & Elissa Holt, and Angel Bell & Josh Kane. I'm going to miss this gang and all their banters and swoon worthy moments. I adore all their short stories as they made my heart dance and gave me butterflies. Man, the sexy times are so freaking HOT!!

All the short stories are great and
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Link to full review below!Love catching up with the star-crossed gang! See full review on The Book Disciple
Pick a Book
English / Português

*I recieved an ARC of this book. Thank you!

5 perfect stars

While I was reading, I made some notes so I could write a review later. But all I wrote was "Oh my God, Ethan is beautiful, I'm in love" or "Liam, my love!" Or "OMG, I always wanted to read about Josh. So good!!!" So ... you can see how much I loved this book, yep.

A gift for the fans of BAD ROMEO, BORKEN JULIET and WICKED HEART. That's what BAD ROMEO CHRISTMAS is. A christmas gift for the fans who love these
Gretchen  (About That Story)
I loved every single one of the stories in this anthology. I am a huge fan of the Starcrossed series, all the reads for me were excellent so getting to catch up with the characters and see old friends was pretty fantastic. They might have been short stories but they were full with great characters, a solid beginning, middle and end, bits of sexiness and drama and a whole lot of love. I am so glad the author wrote this, I am beyond happy!

Review by novella:

Have Yourself A Sexy Little Christmas
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These are novellas that give you the "what happens next" for Cassie and Ethan, Liam and Elissa and Angel and Josh. While they are stories that are mostly enclosed, you do need to have read the other books in the Starcrossed series to really be able to enjoy the books.

These stories were like going to the house of an old friend, catching up with them, and seeing what has happened in their lives since you saw them last. There were really fun snippets of characters from the series that also let you
Kim
My excitement went from a 10 to a 5 as I was working my way through this book. I really enjoyed seeing Cassie and Ethan again, but since I haven't read Elissa's book yet I wasn't that emotionally attached to the other two couples. But an enjoyable Christmas read nonetheless.
AC Book Blog
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No matter how you're spending the holidays, BAD ROMEO CHRISTMAS is sure to heat up your festive season this winter.

First love. Last love. And every love in between

WHOA guys! Any fans of Bad Romeo, Broken Juliet and Wicked Heart out there? This book was such a treat a lovely read just in time for Christmas. Bad Romeo Christmas is a three-part novella giving you a grim view of what happened after the HEA off all the characters - Ethan Cassie, Liam, Elissa, Josh and Angel.

The first part was about
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back with all our darlings from the #Starcrossed series!
And to top off the amazingness of that fact - it all takes place around Christmas and New Year's
☺☺☺

description

The first novella is about Ethan and Cassie's first Christmas as engaged people!

They're supposed to spend Christmas Dinner with Ethan's family and Cassie desperately wants to cook something nice for them all. But we all know she's not a cook. So not a cook. As in horribly untalented. Dangerously so, if we listen to what Ethan tells us.

We
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
BEST THING EVER!!!! I cried, laughed and fell in love all over again!!!!! Thank you, thank you Leisa Rayven ♥.

Full review to come :)
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
The Starcrossed Anthology is sugar and spice and everything nice! Sexy, romantic and funny, Leisa Raven does the holidays right with this delightful anthology filled with some of my all-time favorite characters. I am a HUGE fan of the Starcrossed series so I was thrilled to get my hands on this juicy bundle of stories about the gang from The Grove! BAD ROMEO, BROKEN JULIET and WICKED HEART are among my top favorite stories and this anthology reminded me why I love this author's writing so much. ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

Yes! More of Ethan, Liam and Josh!

I have terrible bookzheimers, and was not sure I was going to remember everything about them, but silly me, how could I forget these men?

I loved getting these extra glimpses into our lovelies lives since we last left them.

I laughed, I cried, I got angry and sad. But most of all, I had a smile on my face whilst reading. I hadn't realised how much I missed the Starcrossed guys and gals until I was back in their world.

I was especially happy with the Josh and Angel
Shayna
A sweet, sexy, and HILARIOUS batch of novellas from the amazing Leisa Rayven! It was so SO great to revisit these amazing characters! An extended happily ever after from your favorite couples, and a few surprise connections as well! These love stories are NAUGHTY, but oh so NICE

Wether Ethan and Cassie are your favorite...or Liam and Elissa...or perhaps Josh and Angel are the couple you connect with the most, BAD ROMEO CHRISTMAS has something for everyone! I for one, can't pick out a favorite, as
Riz
3.5 Stars!
Ari
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Original review: The Daydreaming Bookworm

The Starcrossed gang is back together for one last hurrah and I couldnt be more excited to read a few more stories about some of my favorite characters! Bad Romeo Christmas is a collection of short stories starring our three Starcrossed couples: Ethan and Cassie, Liam and Elissa, and Josh and Angel. All these short stories take place during the holiday season, and lets just say the sexy times are hotter than the yule log burning in the fireplace!

Have
Three Chicks
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Lisa Kane

Cute read about the whole gang and their holiday celebrating. The majority of the story focuses on Ethan and Cassie, but there is plenty of story line with Liam and Elissa, and Josh and Angel. Lots of misunderstandings and jealousies and hot make up sex.

The couples are all established and living out their HEA's, but of course no one's life is without its ups and downs and these couples are no exception. There's lots of family time and tradition and a couple of new takes on
Sherna's
From apple strudels that look like melanoma to vengeful Brazilian spirits to sexy superheroes--this collection of novellas starring my favorite Starcrossed couples (and unexpected ones!) is one hell of a hilarious, romantic and sexy holiday read. Trust me when I say that you're gonna laugh and swoon your way through this book.
*full review on release day*
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Bad Romeo Christmas is a funny and very sexy anthology that features 3 new novellas. It must be read after Bad Romeo, Broken Juliet and Wicked Heart.

Bad Romeo Christmas: A Starcrossed Anthology features three new novellas: Have Yourself a Sexy Little Christmas (narrated by Ethan and Cassie), The Naughty List (narrated by Elissa) and Happy Horny New Year (narrated by Josh). All of these stories take place around Christmas time.

Have Yourself a Sexy Little Christmas -This takes place after Broken
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
A fun look into our some of our fave characters and what they've been up to since the last we saw them. Celebrating the holidays and new year with family and friends and seeing their happy continue after their HEA. It's always fun seeing the gang and being reminded of why we fell in love with them. Happy holidays to us!! What a great present to readers
Kristine GPI Bookblog
GOLD LIPSTICK

Have you ever had a book that you can remember exactly where you were when you read it for the first time, in thousands of books I've devoured since rediscovering reading a few years ago I remember but a few in such exacting detail that I remember where I was and the date that I read it for the first time. Bad Romeo was one of the those such titles, New Years Eve 2014 I had work until 6pm, I started Rayven's debut on my lunch break, and found myself sneaking chapters when I returned
Amy
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whenever were together, there comes a moment when we cant stand not being part of each other for one second longer. Its like were racing against the clock, full of savage anticipation and grasping, desperate need.

Its no secret that I loved and enjoyed The Starcrossed Series from Leisa Rayven, so when I saw that she was writing a Christmas Anthology of Short-Stories, I just had to check it out. And let me tell you, I love, love, loved it. It was so wonderful and amazing being back with the old
melissafandomworld
What a TREAT, these novella's!! Just can't get enough of these characters. Thank you, Leisa, for giving us something extra after Wicked Heart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEEE Bad Romeo Christmas, just as I loved the rest written by this author!
Cikita
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book is actually just a guilty pleasure, if you like or have read fifty shades, yup this book is for you
Escape into a Booksite
*5 Stars*

I really enjoyed getting back into the worlds of Cassie, Ethan, Elissa, Liam, Josh and Angel. One story for each couple, with lots of funny bits, lots of steamy bits, and an all round great read.

Even though it's been a while since I read the main novels, it was easy to fall back into this world and in love with these characters again. It makes me want more from them. Any chance Lesia? haha.

If you've read this series, I definitely recommend. If not, go to the start and give them all
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Ok, at first I wasn't really sold, but with each couple this got better and better. But Josh and Angel's chapter was obviously the best!! So many HEAs!!!
Kim Peckitt
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars
Loved catching up with the old gang!
Kim O
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fans of this series will love these three short stories. This was a gift and I enjoyed it immensely. This is a great series so I would highly recommend reading the series first then this one. It was hot and entertaining.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• No Escuro
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Os 12 Signos de Valentina
  • O destino do CEO
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • Blurred Lines
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)
  • Deep (Stage Dive, #4)
  • DOM: Trilogia Protetores - Livro I
  • Negligê
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • All I Ask
  • Esta e todas as vidas
  • Kings of Rittenhouse - A Shameless King Prequel
  • O Pequeno Príncipe. Com Aquarelas do Autor
Author of swoony, sexy, slow-burn romances. Fluent in sarcasm. Professional snuggler. Guacamole addict.

Want exclusive content straight to your inbox? Sign up for Rayvenews - the official Leisa Rayven newsletter, sent once a month.
Sign up here -> http://bit.ly/RAYVENEWS

Starcrossed (3 books)
  • Bad Romeo (Starcrossed, #1)
  • Broken Juliet (Starcrossed, #2)
  • Wicked Heart (Starcrossed, #3)