Start by marking “No Grater Evil (The Dinner Club Murder Mysteries #3)” as Want to Read:
No Grater Evil (The Dinner Club Murder Mysteries #3)

No Grater Evil

(The Dinner Club Murder Mysteries #3)

Nothing puts out the flames as fast as finding a dead body at the campfire.

Jane Marsh plans a reunion for her gourmet dinner club, first camping in the Rocky Mountains with lavish menus and provisions, then a getaway to Estes Park at a luxurious cabin. She’s also hoping to put in some romantic time with her new boyfriend. But gunshots explode in the middle of the night, an
Published November 10th 2017 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about No Grater Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Grater Evil

Lisa Morin
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I found myself struggling to read this book. The title excited me, I thought I was in for a treat but I ended up a bit disappointed.

The characters seemed flat and the story was disjointed. There was a lot of information that I had a hard time following.

Thank you to NetGalley for offering me the opportunity to read this story.
Anupama C K(b0rn_2_read)
This one is a culinary cozy mystery. Jane and her gourmet dinner club are out hiking, they come across the body of the campground host. The police suspect Olivia, one of the gourmet dinner club members. The story takes us through Jane's investigation to prove Olivia innocent.
It is an interesting book, it keeps you engaged till the end. I loved Jane and her friends
Rhonda Blackhurst
Another great mystery with Jane Marsh and the dinner club. The author does a fabulous job at incorporating real-life issues such as PTSD, Alzheimer's, and empty-nest syndrome, educating the reader while at the same time entertaining. Looking forward to the next Jane Marsh adventure!
Grace Koshida
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Jane Marsh organizes a glamorous camping outing in Colorado's Rockies for her dinner club with lavish menus and provisions. Then she finds the body of the campground host Mike Quadtrini shot dead the next morning. Since the club members are packing revolvers to practice at the firing range, Jane's friends and the other campers are the prime murder suspects. Since the Forest Service investigators keep bringing them in for questioning, Jane decides to do some sleuthing of her own to help clear the ...more
Annarella
I had some problems in getting hooked by this book. The heroine seemed to me a bit cold and I could not get involved in the story as much as I would have like.
This was partly due to the fact that there is a lot of background references that seem relevant to the current plot.
I would like to try to read some of the previous books.
The story is well written and there is a sound plot. I just suppose this was not my cup of tea.
Many thanks to Netgalley and Wild Rose Press
Teresa
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a mystery on a camping trip. I loved the idea of the supper club and the character of Jane who must solve a murder while dealing with characters who suffer from PTSD and Alzheimer's. Also loved the Estes Park, Colorado settings. Great mystery! Now I have to read the others in the series.

I obtained this book through Net Galley and have left an honest review.
Peter Buchanan
Alan Saxon
Julie Lynn
Lacey Waters
Nov 11, 2017
Karen C. Whalen is the author of a culinary cozy series, the “dinner club murder mysteries.” The first three in the series are: Everything Bundt the Truth, Not According to Flan, and No Grater Evil. Her books are similar to those written by cozy authors Jessica Beck and Joanne Fluke.

The first in the series, Everything Bundt the Truth, tied for FIRST PLACE in the Suspense Novel category of the 201

The Dinner Club Murder Mysteries (4 books)
  • Everything Bundt the Truth (The Dinner Club Murder Mysteries, #1)
  • Not According to Flan (The Dinner Club Murder Mysteries #2)
  • A Stewed Observation (The Dinner Club Murder Mysteries, #4)