Start by marking “Always Was (Matter of Time Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Always Was (Matter of Time Book 1)

Always Was (Matter of Time Book 1)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
It’s supposed to be simple. One week. A road trip. Point A to B. But everyone knows what they say about best-laid plans…

Running from her family’s expectations, art student Samantha Millson enjoys some independence in San Francisco. When tragedy strikes, Sammy sets off for her childhood home, swallowing her pride and silencing her fears. She is both comforted and stressed
Published October 10th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Always Was, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always Was

Lindsay
I was gifted this book from the author for an honest review. I’ll admit, when the author offered to gift this to me I had two (internal) reactions….1) OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YES!!!!!!! - I loved the other book by her so much that I couldn’t wait to read something else by her. And 2) OMG IT’S A ROAD TRIP *internal groan*…I’m not a road trip story fan. I don’t know why, but I just don’t love them. I tend to find them boring and nothing happens and the characters are trapped in a car and just UGH.

So, whe
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
It's a bit like a roller coaster ride, slow to the top and stealing your breath to the bottom--but who doesn't love the thrill of a roller coaster? Whether you prefer amusement park or open road, Always Was offers an interesting ride.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Amanda
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I love how Adam brought Sam out of her shell. I loved getting to know them
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
What a heartbreakingly beautiful story. In the beginning the story presented as a typical romance but then it started to morph into one of the most moving romances. Sammy is so strong for someone who was let down by someone she should have been able to trust. Adam is a man every woman wants, and not just for looks. Together they make a truly outstanding romance into something spectacular.
Delane
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
Full Review @ Coffee Time Romance & More
Michelle Eriksen
Always was blew me away. This is a very emotional read and I will admit to tears being shed in more than one part of the story.

I've always loved friends to lovers stories, but from the time Adam left for the service when she was still in school until now (several years later) their lives have taken many turns and there are lots of blocks to climb over to bring them to the path that will lead to happiness.

This was an amazing story and I will be putting it on my to be read again list. I hope you
Kali McQuillen
RumeshaRao
Apr 04, 2018
Racheal
Jun 10, 2018
Amabel Daniels lives in Northwest Ohio with her patient husband, adventurous toddler, smiley baby, and a collection of too many cats and dogs. Although she holds a Master’s degree in Ecology, her true love is finding a good book. When she isn’t spending time outdoors, she’s busy brewing up her next novel, usually as she lets her mind run off with the addictive words of “what if…”
More about Amabel Daniels