Start by marking “Goddess Tricked (Mate Run Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Goddess Tricked (Mate Run Book 1)

Goddess Tricked (Mate Run Book 1)

When a full moon falls on the night of a solar eclipse, it’s called a Blood Moon. The Goddess has a major influence on nights like this and only complete isolation can keep a Shifter or Spark safe from her supernatural matchmaking.

Carly, a Spark, a.k.a. a magic wielder, takes a big risk when she gives in to the temptation of a night of fun with her Human best friend. One
Published October 15th 2017 by Rose Marie Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Goddess Tricked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goddess Tricked

Start your review of Goddess Tricked (Mate Run Book 1)
Taylor
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review**

From the moment that I laid eyes on the title of chapter one, I knew that this was going to be a fun read. I was definitely not disappointed! This book was non-put downable (is that even a word...oh well whatever), literally I did not put the book down! Instead I read the whole shabang in like three hours.

If you're looking for a book that has some grandeur and talks about the meaning of life, this is not your book. However,
Nathan Albright
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: challenge2017
[Note:  This book was provided free of charge by Books Go Social and the author.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.]

As a reader and writer whose beat includes a discussion of heathen religion [1], I suppose I approach this book a great deal differently than most people.  Suppose an author created a world not too unlike ours that had both magic users as various types of shapeshifters that were in touch with animals that was ruled with a pagan worldview.  Suppose then that the heathen deities
Yalonda
This book was provided to me by the author to read and review honestly. This book was very interesting. There were high and low points for me especially since this is not something I'd normally read, but I liked it. Could've used more information on the characters, other than that It was very new for me but I'm glad I have it a shot. Very creative.
Tia Lendor
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read a pre- released version provided by the author.. but of course all opinions are my own.

Such a sexy sexy sexy read.. this isn't a stagnant, cliched created world. the characters and thereby their capabilities are fun & new. I'm really anxious to see where this leads and what's next for our friends.

this book is Nsfw. & warning.. no bull- keep away from kids, unless your ready for some interesting conversations.
Lisa Smith
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! It has great dialogue, interesting characters and the story encourages the reader to open their mind about the paranormal where goddesses use a blood moon so that supernatural beings can select mates. The fact that all these characters are living in this one apartment bldg and have separate floors with different themes, parties, and the blood moon places them all in a ravishing sexual heat - Woooo...astonishingly arousing! I couldn't stop reading it. It's a quick read so you c ...more
Aisha Umar
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like the book I like the concept of it I think it was a heavier read then I'm used to I wish there was more character information in the beginning of the book but other than that it was a great book
T.
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received Goddess Tricked as a free novella from the author. The gifting did not determine the review/rating, which reflects my honest opinion.

This light-hearted erotica romp with a paranormal twist was a little over-the-top at times, but that was the point! There are some really witty lines and lots of snappy (often snarky) dialog as two girlfriends wind their way through an obstacle course of horny neighbors trying to get from the lobby to their apartment (yes, of course the elevator broke d
October Rose
WHAT ?????
Symantha
Jul 17, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-07-july
This felt like it should have been a companion novella to an already established world. Instead, I was just confused and bored. The sex wasn't even written well.
stephanie hall
T.
Oct 22, 2018
Anna
May 21, 2018 added it
Picked this one up because of the WoC twitter account and the cover and blurb.

Not a bad book at all! A little heavy in the tell over show in the beginning, but the world building is interesting and different. A good read if you're looking for something hot and on the shorter side.

May go check out the next book.
Not so over 18