Start by marking “TRIP” as Want to Read:
TRIP

TRIP

(Remember Trilogy)

Calling all 80s girls!

Layla Warren first introduced us to Trip Wilmington in REMEMBER WHEN...
Now read his side of the story!

Trip Wiley wasn't always a Hollywood movie star.
In fact, he wasn't always Trip Wiley.
Back in 1990, he was better known as Trip Wilmington, the new kid in town.
New place, new school... same old story.
No big deal. It’s not like this is the first time
Published March 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about TRIP, please sign up.
T. Torrest Hi Lee. I’ll be publishing it through Kindle Unlimited at Amazon sites worldwide.

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I searched her eyes for an answer. For penance. For benediction. For absolution.
And my God did she deliver.
The way she looked at me—Christ. No one had ever looked at me like that before. Like I was a fucking king. It wasn’t until that very moment that I realized what a complete idiot I’d been.

She loves me.

TRIP was everything and more than I hoped it would be! The ”Remember When” series is one that I have held so very close to my heart for se
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I absolutely loved the Remember When trilogy and I highly recommend you read the series, the first book is currently free so a good time to get started on a trip down memory lane. The 80’s were fun!

This book is Trip’s POV on how he met and fell in love with Layla. There isn’t as much 80’s nostalgia in this story it is more focused on their relationship. This book covers off the first year they met each other, following the friendship that solidified over that time and how it eventually blossomed
AJ
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic!

This is such a fun read! A-retelling of the fabulous Remember When, but this time from the POV of teen hero Trip Wilmington (soon to be mega movie-star). This is a sweet, heartfelt, teen-angsty, romantic and sexy story of a high school love story between two souls who were definitely meant to be.

Trip has just moved to new Jersey with his parents for his father’s work. No stranger to moving and starting over, his home life may be difficult but he is easygoing, smart
mich
Aww I'm disappointed. I loved the Trip we met in Remember When, and his POV here is pretty consistent I guess with how I remember him being from that book, but it's also a lot . . . less somehow.

I didn't care for this. The writing seemed really unpolished. Tons of telling instead of showing. Was the first book like this? I don't remember it being so, but. . . shit. I dunno. I'm scared to ever re-read it again now cuz I'm afraid that it's not as awesome as my memory is insisting it was.
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
“And that’s what I got for taking a shot at the most beautiful girl I’d ever met in my life. Fucking maneater. I thought she was different.”

Obviously I loved and adored TRIP to pieces. When I first read the Remember When Trilogy, Trip took the number one spot for my book boyfriend. For so long it was Kellan Kyle, then bam! Trip came in and stole my heart away. The love story between Trip and Layla is one that won’t ever get old for me. Do I think that you need to read Layla’s story first before
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
So sweet!! I am a huge fan of the Remember When series and if you haven't read it yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. Second-chance romance doesn't get any better than Trip and Layla's story. I was so excited to read Trip's version of when he first met Layla.

This is a fun, sexy and nostalgic story and adds so much to the whole series! Many times an alternative POV is just a re-telling of the same story but this book gives us a whole new perspective on Trip and Layla's relationship.

And the ending!! OMG
Rohina
Review to come.

4 Stars!

Buy TRIP (Kindle) Buy Link to come
_________________________
For more reviews and recommendations:

Facebook Page
Main Blog
Twitter

*ARC gifted by the author in exchange for an honest review.*
Lisa Anthony
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything!! I am a big fan of the Remember Series so I was so happy to read this book. Trip is amazing!! I was so happy to go back to the 90's and hang out with Trip, Layla and the gang.
This book gives Trip a voice and I liked looking thru his perspective, and I feel like I know him better than ever.
Read this super fun book and go back in time and fall in love again.
5 big 90's stars!
For more indie book reviews: Myindieauthorfix.com
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

I've been (anxiously) waiting on TRIP since Tina announced she was writing it. Her Remember When series is one of my all-time favorites and Trip and Layla have a special place in my heart. In the many times I've read the series, I've wondered about what Trip was really thinking in some key scenes and I really wanted to get to know him better. TRIP gave me that opportunity, but I was nervous going in. Would my feelings towards him change? What if
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Trip! I'm so glad we were able to get his POV! I would recommend this series to everybody.
Sammie
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you loved the remember when series this is a no brainer.
So much love for Trip and Layla!
Lynn
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*****5 stars*****

This was such a great book. I could not put it down. Being a product of the 80's I could totally relate with the characters and that period of time being in high school.
Even though Trip can be read as a stand alone, I HIGHLY recommend reading the Remember When trilogy first. It's one of my all time favorites.
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC. I'd forgotten how much I loved the RW trilogy and Trip and Layla's love story.
Through Trip's eyes we get to see him meeting Layla for
Jennifer Richey
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

Omg I absolutely loved trips version of the book! It told what we didn’t find out in Layla’s point of view and omg makes me want to read all 3 books over and read this one again!
Michelle Mankin
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I majorly loved this book, and I read it as a test reader before all the pretty formatting etc. It is romantic, nostalgic, sexy and unique. A fantastic read. Pure TTorrest gold.
Kristen Anderson
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to preface this review by saying that I don’t typically like the male POV/retelling books. Sure, sometimes they’re a little interesting, not going to knock some of my favorite characters, but mostly I find them boring. There are very few that I feel live up to the original. So, I’m a little picky. That being said, this book was not one of those boring companion books. I didn’t skim and I didn’t lose interest. I just want more!

I fell in love with Trip and Layla years ago, so this book f
Rachel
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance copy of TRIP and was so excited to start reading it. I was a huge fan of the Remember When Series. With that said, this book was fantastic! It exceeded all my expectations. Being a girl who grew up in the 80s and also from New Jersey, I loved all the little details with quotes from 80s movies and the description of places in New Jersey. Reading this from Trip's point of view was great. This booked made me laugh, cry and fall more in love in with Trip and Layla. T. Torrest, ...more
Mayra M
3.5
I was expecting more "new material", but there wasn't much of it. So it just kind of felt like reading Remember When all over again.
Karen
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yahoo! I love me some Tripp.
Christine Alibutud
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trip's POV! Relived the story all over again.
Jo
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Remember When is one of my all time favourites, so to read it from Trip’s point of view was something I’ve been looking forward to ever since Tina Torrest announced she was writing it.
Trip was everything I hoped for and more.

“As bad as my lips wanted to kiss her, my brain wouldn’t allow me to go through with it. Maybe it was the way her eyes were staring right through me. The way my heart was hammering out of my chest.    I never thought twice about it with other girls, but the thing was, Layl
Nikki
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not always a fan of books that tell the same story from a different POV. This one was ok, but I found myself skimming quite a bit- and I’m not a skimmer. It was good, just liked the first one better.
Lana Brees
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

Excellent!
Truly enjoyed this book. Very well written . I enjoyed reading the trilogy from Layla perspective and then reading Trips. Nicely done!
Kristine GPI Bookblog
GOLD LIPSTICK - BEST OF 2018

Dear God I don't think I'll ever get enough of Chester and Lay Lay... wait...you thought this book was about Trip and Layla...ahhhh but it is, but they will forever be known as Chester and Lay Lay to me. Okay so before I confuse more then I need to, lets take a step back to the early 90s.

Trip Wilmington is no stranger to being uprooted and moving from town to town, when he lands in New Jersey there's not much for him to do but to move with the punches and settle into
Stephanie Taylor
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trip is technically the 4th book in this author’s Remember When series. It can be read as a standalone book, but it’s absolutely worth reading the first 3 books from Layla’s point of view first. You just get a richer experience with this story.

Trip and Layla meet as seniors in high school and quickly become friends…but are REALLY attracted to each other. This book is their senior year and their friendship (the good, the bad, and the ugly) through Trip’s eyes.

I first read Remember When back in th
Jennifer Diaz
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sigh… young love.  This is what I think of after reading Trip!  I first fell in Love with Layla and Trip many years ago while reading the Remember When series.  I just fell in love with their story and when T. Torrest announce she was writing Trip’s book I was so excited!!  This is not your normal alternate point of view book!!  It’s like reading a whole other book!!  Bravo to T. Torrest for doing it right!!  So many times we read the other person’s point of view and it’s just a re-write of the ...more
Cindy Thomas
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, romance
Summary

The year is 1990. Big hair and Bon Jovi, muscle cars and rock n roll set the stage for this novel.

Trip Wilmington is the new kid in town, again. He is used to moving from city to city, and making new friends as he goes. It's his normal. He's fits in quickly with the popular crowd at Saint Nicetuis, just like his last school. There is one thing he isn't counting on at his new school, Layla Warren.

Layla is different than any girl he's ever met. But of course, she has baggage and his name
Rebecca Edwards
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to begin but to say OMG you have got to read this book. If you have read Remember When then you have already met Trip and Layla and you are as excited about this book as I am. If you haven't read it yet you need to go and check it out NOW. I highly recommend reading Book 1 before reading Trip.
Trip is Remember When from Trip's point of view instead of Layla's. Just because this story is from Trip's point of view doesn't mean you are gonna be reading the same story over again.
Lisa
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm like every other reviewer here in loving the Remember When series. It is a teleportation right back to my high school days and first loves and important lifelong friendships. I've been anxiously awaiting Trip since his book was announced. I don't normally enjoy an alternate pov book, they tend to be a retelling without much new content. However, Trip is anything but, his pov on the first year of his and Layla's love story is different from Lay's version of events stands solidly on its own. G ...more
Michelle
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 stars. I was elated when this book was announced. The return of Trip Wilmington and the 80s, need I say more? Remember When was such a fun and nostalgic read through Layla's eyes, and the rest of the trilogy sucked me into Trip and Layla's world. So this book, TRIP, offered Trip's perspective during senior year of high school, when he moved to Jersey and met Layla and the gang. I've always loved and adored Trip. He's the perfect mix of charming, funny, considerate and sexy. How many times di ...more
Book Freak
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ok. breathe...

The Remember When series happens to be one of my FAVORITE book series of all time. The first novel is what launched me into my obsession with the new adult contemporary genre. Bc it was my first (like Trip was Layla's), every book after reading Remember When usually falls short of hitting the mark.

Before reading Trip (Tina, thank you so much for the ARC), I wasn't sure how to feel about it. Of course I was going to read it bc when you've read a series at least 10x, you are a bit i
« previous 1 3 next »

• Good Luck Charm  (Holiday High, #2)
  • Tales from Cushman Row (Venery, #2.5)
  • Stage Kiss (Mountain Creek Drive #1)
  • The Promposal (The Ugly Stepsister #2)
  • Royal Ball (Pimpernel #2)
  • Extraordinary Bodies: Figuring Physical Disability in American Culture and Literature
  • From His Lips (53 Letters for My Lover, #1.5)
  • Broken
  • The Perfect League (Briarwood High #3)
  • The Almost Boyfriend
  • I Like You, I Love Her
  • Save Me
  • Piece of My Heart (Fostering Love, #4)
  • The Face In The Mirror
  • Repossess
  • Powerless (Bird of Stone, #3)
  • Undead Or Alive (Bad Things, #3)
  • The Chilling Change Of Air (Elemental Awakening, #3)
T. Torrest is a romance and chick-lit author from the U.S.; her alter ego writes eroticomedy under the name T. Torrid. Her stories are geared toward readers of any age that know how to enjoy a good laugh and a dreamy romance.

Ms. Torrest was a child of the eighties, but has since traded in her Rubik's cube for a laptop and her Catholic school uniform for a comfy pair of yoga pants. She's a pop-cul

Remember Trilogy (4 books)
  • Remember When (Remember Trilogy, #1)
  • Remember When 2: The Sequel (Remember Trilogy, #2)
  • Remember When 3: The Finale (Remember Trilogy, #3)
I never thought twice about it with other girls, but the thing was, Layla wasn’t just another girl. Something was different with her. Something that told me everything would change the first second our lips met. Not just everything between us, but everything in my life.”
1 likes
“Yeah, I was still into her, but I’d kind of resigned myself to the fact that we couldn’t be anything more than friends. At least for now. Because the fact of the matter was, we actually made pretty great friends. It was kind of weird to think we’d only known each other for two weeks. It felt like I’d known her a lot longer. And I know she felt the same.
What can I say? Sometimes, when it comes to certain people, you just click.
I still wanted to suck her face, however.”
1 likes