Start by marking “Leveled (The Fighter Series #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Leveled (The Fighter Series #5.5)

Leveled (The Fighter Series #5.5)

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  57 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
***You'll be entirely confused if you haven't read all the books in the series.***

Levi
I’m man enough to admit I screwed up. I’m not proud of my actions, but it is what it is.
I learned from them and now I’m more determined than ever to prove to Paige my heart is hers.
Asking her to marry me was the easiest decision.
Walking down the aisle was simple.
Holding her for the rest o
Published December 2017

To ask other readers questions about Leveled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leveled

Tammi
Fantastic Book!!
I don't know how the author did it but she made me love Levi even more. He made me swoon, cry and melt but still showed that cocky #sshole side I love best!
I loved getting the rest of Levi and Paige HEA. It was so perfect. It was funny, romantic and emotional.
It's bittersweet though I am not ready to be done with these characters, I want more stories.
Kristel
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
I love this story. You have to have read all of the previous books in the fighter series before reading this one to avoid spoilers. I was so excited to see the continuation of Levi and Paige's story plus the sneaks into their point of view of Rykers story. Once again TC Matson has delivered with great characters, great writing and a great storyline.
Sara Oxton
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Levelled by T.C. Matson a five-star read that will level you heart. This is book 5.5 In the Fighter series as it is recommended that you read them I order as otherwise this book would just give you spoilers. How many chances would you give the one you love, that’s what Paige and Levi have to face, life has moved on for them both. But new changes bring new opportunities and challenges and not the usual challenges Levi is used to facing, will he be man enough to overcome them? or will they overcom ...more
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 “I always tap out for you” Stars

Who’s ready to #GetLeveled?

Because that is exactly what happens in this novella of The Fighter Series. Levi “the Leveler” Stiles is back with a vengeance and wants his side to Ryker’s story told.

We first meet Levi and Paige in Blindsided and the second half of their story in UnExpected, but with Leveled we get all the fillers from their appearances in Awakened, No Holds and No Hesitations, and we also get them present day. It is no secret that Ryker is MINE, b
Amanda Stack
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of the Fighter Series! I wish I could talk T.C. into never, ever ending the series but I know all good things come to an end. If you haven't read the other books in the series you will be confused about this story. T.C. is able to give us a glimpse into the inner workings of our favorite fighter, Levi and a look at the stories we have grown to love in a whole other light. I love Paige and Levi's relationship and how they have over come so much. I also love seeing two cocky, bullh ...more
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
If anyone needed their HEA...it's Levi and Paige. This....this is not a stand alone. To truly enjoy this novella you need to read at the very least, Blindsided and Unexpected but to truly enjoy this, go on ahead and read ALL of them. Trust me, this is a series I have enjoyed. I love the author and her ability to write...well...an arrogant, cocky man. I mean, is there any other way to describe Levi? Well, also....loving. He loves Paige...he loves himself.....it just works.

Paige and Levi haven't
Christy Ray
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was so disappointing! I had no idea when I started reading it that it was an in-between part of the series. I was flying through this book and the next thing I know it was over! I was so sad it ended so quickly. Other than that, I absolutely LOVED the story.

I loved that the story unfolded during the same time as No Hesitations and No Holds. There were parts of those books that were filled in by reading Leveled. I was very excited to see how Paige and Levi’s story continued. Plus, I’m
Nicole Studioso
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
This is my first book fully featuring Levi and Paige. I've read No Holds and No Hesitation, where there are characters and mentioned, but not the main H and h. This book really blew me away. To see Levi come into his own, become the man that Paige knew him to be, and mature into an amazing husband was just wonderful. Yeah, he's still arrogant and over the top, but he knows when to pull it back and when to unleash the beast. T.C. Matson just brings her characters to life in such a way that you're ...more
Jessica
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I loved this book for so many reasons, Levi has been my favorite alpha since the beginning. He has grown so much and we get to see that in this book. His love for Paige is so unconditional and whole...pure and fierce. He has become a man that we all knew was and could be. Paige brings out the best in him nd loves is whole heartedly with the same passion. She has truly found her soulmate. Together they complete each other. This book was a great way to see how they both have grown in the relati
Linda~True Blood Diaries
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In true Levi fashion, Leveled was all about him....just the way we like it. 😍

Levi and Paige ride the highs and lows of their relationship in this novella. But, through it all they find that together they can overcome anything...even Levi's ego. 😉

Yes, it is possible to love Levi even more. Under all that cockiness and hotness, there is an honorable man that is willing to fight for those he loves and for injustice...even for the enemy.

Cynthia Carpenter
This book is amazing. I probably shouldn't have read it. Cause I haven't read the others. Levi and Paige have strong and sound relationship it may have it ups and down. It takes you on their journey for doing what us right even if is for an enemy. When everything is turned upside down and you still have your love next to you and helping. Amazing book with all the feels and emotions.
Fran Gray
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥O❤M❤G🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Leveled is a novella in the Fighter Series by a fantabulous author. I’ve been in love with TC Matson’s work for a while now. She writes such killer story lines with some real kickass people.

In Leveled we get to hear Levi’s side of things; why, you ask?! Because Levi is the man. He is the ultimate alpha and he demands the spotlight and it’s smokin’ hot!
Kylie Allen
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!!

I love this series! Levi has grown so much through the course of this series. He's still an egotistical a-hole, but he's more mature. I love the ending! And Paige is, as always, a strong and supportive partner. She balances Levi 's dominating ways. I even love the fact that she and Whit now have a simi-frindship. All in all a great novella!
Jude Ouvrard
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Great series!
Levi is a character I can’t forget. He’s bossy, stubborn and HOT.
Leveled didn’t let me down. I enjoyed the story and will definitely read it again
I recommend this book or series . READ IT.
Barbi
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved getting to see another side of Levi. There are so many situations that he get involved in that made me laugh out loud and love his cocky self all the more. I’m still a Ryker girl, but I’m not as far from team Levi now. 😎😎😎
Latifa Morrisette
I had an awesome going on this incredible book journey with Levi and Paige. To get the full effect it is recommended to read all the books in the series. I loved this series and I'm excited to see what 2018 brings
CeeJay Daisy
❤🌼🔥THE PERFECT NAME FOR THIS BOOK...IT REALLY LEVELED ME❤🌼🔥
As with every book in TC Matson’s The Fighter Series, (And you MUST read the whole series before you read this book) LEVELED is such an awesome book....And, I am now, officially, #TeamLeRy ......I have no way to choose between Levi and Ryker after reading LEVELED...❤🌼🔥
These “people” seem so much a part of my life, now, and even though I know Ms. Matson has other projects on which to work, (and I know we will love them too, because her wr
Tammy
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Levi is back and even more alpha male than usual. This was such a perfect little reminder on why we loved Levi in the other books. I think every girl needs a Levi in their lives. Perfect which I'm hoping is not the last of Levi ending. Paige is such an amazing girl for him in every way.
Michele Del Rey
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Levi's story was so good. He took every emotion and twisted it all around. I loved this book so much, it took alot out of me though. Loved it.
Stacey Keith
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing series

This entire series is amazing. I loved all the characters. Highly recommend ready in order. Loved, loved, loved, loved it!!!!
Jen
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of The fighters series. This novella was awesome!! It was funny ,sexy ,and everything I was looking for. loved it!
Michaela Zankl
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Levi is back!!!
Levi and Paige are back in this great conclusion of their relationship. As usual Levi is a cocky as ever with Paige putting him in his place lol. Nothing can bring him to his knees....until....Well, you have to read it to find out. No spoilers.

T.C. Matson does not dissapoint when it comes to her books. I have read them all and was glued to every page. If you have not read one of her books you're missing out. She is an author you have to read. If you didn't read the series yet you
Kerry-Ann
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella is one of my favourites…ever!

It ties up the story of Paige and Levi perfectly. It shows a different side to the intense, cocky and arrogant personality of Levi and it shows just how strong Paige is. Needless to say, you will swoon, laugh out loud and just fall in love with these characters all over again.

It is recommended that this story be read after the first two in the series.

I cannot recommend it enough.
Maura Pritchard
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Paige and Levi
Leveled perfect name for this book! You must read the other books in TC’s Fighter Series before this one. The storyline of this book was so engaging I was shocked when I got to the Epilogue. TC’s characters, Paige and Levi, made me laugh, cry, and scream at them like they were right in front of me instead of a character in a book. TC’s writing weaves a fine picture of the experiences of the characters just enough detail to capture your attention and create the picture in your mind
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
To say I'm a big fan of The Fighter Series would be an understatement. I absolutely fell in love with Levi and Paige in the first two books and so desperately wanted to know how things turned out with them. Sure we saw glimpses of them in the last few books (Ryker's story) but I wanted the down and dirty details of their relationship. And this book did not disappoint!!!

Levi might not be the perfect man. He's still got a short fuse and a dominant personality but with Paige by his side he can be t
Tricia Hollos
Amy Herr Clark
May 23, 2018
Tina
Aug 04, 2018
“Dreaming in Reality…You dream in reality when you pick up a book and get lost in it. In my writing, I strive to take you to a place where reality and fantasy become a blurry line. Everything should be relatable. It could happen…couldn’t it?” ~ TC Matson

TC Matson loves to let her character’s voices be heard. With a head full of stories, she puts her keyboard through a beating daily. With an unders
More about T.C. Matson