Start by marking “Under Twilight (Fearless Destiny, #3)” as Want to Read:
Under Twilight (Fearless Destiny, #3)

Under Twilight

(Fearless Destiny #3)

Nothing ever truly dies...

With the throne finally in her power, Kenna Carter should be able to relax. But with the threat of a Twilight invasion looming and the fate of her people, both djinn and human, at stake, there are several tough decisions to be made. It doesn’t help that her Fearless instincts contradict her monarch duties at every turn, throwing her into the pat
Published November 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Under Twilight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under Twilight

Robin
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m an emotional wreck 😭

Through the entire series I felt like I was on a roller coaster of emotions. Which characters to trust, who to hate, who to love. Trust me it was not an easy endeavor 🤦🏽♀ I wanted to shake the MC at times and at others i wanted to cry for her. Kenna, brave fearless sometimes dumb Kenna has probably one of the best character developments I have read in a long time. From looking back to the first book to see how far she had come until the ending I wanted to personally give
Marsha
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
(2.5 Stars)
I guess I am in the minority regarding my feelings on "Under Twilight" but this finale was my least favorite read in this series. The first 50% of the read was a struggle. Quite honestly I was bored. I would read a few pages and then put in down. then when things did pick up there was some confusion with parentage of Jenna and her mother.

One of things I loved about this series were the characters of Fargol and Sabriel. There just wasn't enough of either character to make this s stell
Denise Sherman
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: allies, action, djinn, love
Under Twilight is the 3rd and final book to this trilogy... and I have to say I loved it.. the action and power that envelops the reader is amazing... thank you for taking me on an incredible journey..

Kenna Carter should be able to relax now that she has her throne.. but with the threat of the Twilight invasion coming up over her Djinn people and the human world how can she? She has several tough decisions that must be made that Kenna must go through... With Kenna being brought up and trained as
Laura Duval
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Beautiful

I loved this series. Solid five star rating. My only disappointment was that it ended. So many lost loved one, lives and so many sacrifices made. My heart aches for Erebus and Sabriel. Hell my heart hurts for Kenna. Overall though it was a joy to wonder through this journey of the Fearless Destiny that the author created. I always love reading amazing novels and always hate it when the end comes. I wanted more from the ending but do understand everything comes to an end event
Jelilat Adesiyan
Mar 16, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it!

It could have gotten 5 stars but there were too many unfinished and glossed over sub plots. Like what really happened to Orion? How Kenna got her body back in full detail, as well as Erebus. He was in the hive! Even if his brothers joined him, how did it play out exactly? What about the thread of the flame. What about their offer to remake her later. And she just coincidentally happened to be the last descendant of the ocean people? At least give us some genealogy. And Adamaris sudden
Fiona
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant series.

What an absolutely mind blowing awesome series. I literally read books one thru three with little sleep. The plot is unique, I have not come across similar yet. The characters are just so well thought out I took them straight to my heart. Erubus and Baal's characters had me wanting Kenna to be with one or the other at various stages but she ended up with the right one. Sabriel gave me cause for concern but he returned and wow, Davin was a sight to behold.

Loved it times many.
Yvonne Bach
Jan 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Enjoyed this series, but,,,

The “F” bomb was presented wayyyyy too many times. Brought everything down for me. There are so many different and creative ways an author could evoke panic, a love session, anger, surprise.... why stick to one frankly boring , overused, noun/verb vulgarity that is easy to use.... this is a series with a great story and character, yet it lost a lot for me every time the bomb dropped onto the page😢
Tera Comer
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is the third and final book in the Fearless Destiny series and my-oh-my can we say so many emotional things happen. While I am extremely sad to see Kenna's story end, it was a excellent ending to this series. So many different omg really moments that pull at every heartstring you have. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book
Sandra Wolfe
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

I absolutely loved this series! So much suspense and action. Kept you on the edge of you seat the whole time! A little too much death but it didn’t take away from the story. I keep saying this could have made a great RH but it worked this way also. I loved all the characters and the storyline. Amazing! Going to recommend this series on Facebook.
Amy
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Saved the best for last. The final book of the trilogy has fantastic story lines, a strong heroine, conflict, courage, hope and faith, even romance. Kenna is a great female lead character and watching her grow, evolve, change has been a story of it's own. This was a unique trilogy and I am sad to see it end.
Erin Remen
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining and heartfelt

I have really enjoyed this series, as much as I have all her others, and have been really looking forward to this conclusion. A lot happens in this final installment so I felt the ending was a little rushed, but I loved it nonetheless. I look forward to new adventures with Debbie, but this one will always be special.
Lynn Clark
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is not your average one and done Series. The entire series is strong and keeps you involved and searching, trying to figure out what and how and what the heck you missed. The only weak point to be mentioned is a slight editing issue that I’m pretty sure one more actual read through would solve. Great job!
Karyogini
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-on-2019
It kind of feels like things got jumped or something. I like the story a lot. Kenna is pretty crazy I think... the things she demands from her guardian angel...

I really like the story line but the characters aren't developed well. I love Debbie Cassidy's high fantasy work. This one is good but the characters just felt off. I did enjoy reading it. I wish I could give it a higher rating.
The Mysterious Reader
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heavy is the burden of the Crown, but Kenna Carter is up for it. This is the third and final book in the series and Kenna’s story goes out in a bang. Full of adventure and with a strong emotional punch this is a story both powerful and fun. Highly recommended.
kathleen
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this author

Great characters great mystery kick ass storyline fell in love with all of her books series kick ass heroine great alpha male characters stories twist and turn action romance even a tearjerker would recommend this series
April
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read!

I have read this entire series and was enthralled from beginning to the end. It had suspense and mystery the whole way through. Lots of ups and downs and sad and happy moments.
Teresa
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kenna is back and more troubles follow! This is the third book in the series and all are excellent! Well written, with a great plot and characters. Loved it!
Phyllis Moore
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fantastic story. What a ride, from the first book to the last. The girl gets the right guy and saves the world. How awesome is that!!!!
Sheila Ryals
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😻

That was really a bit of an emotional roller coaster. Btw I kinda wanted her to have both Erebus and Baal. Guess I’ve read to many Reverse haters lately.
Daniel Walsh
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lose

Yourself in a tale that has everything you would want in such a great adventure. All wrapped up in a great character called Kenna.
Millie Campbell
Apr 23, 2019
Miranda George-Arthur
Sep 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Debbie Cassidy lives in England, Bedfordshire, with her three kids and very supportive husband. Coffee and chocolate biscuits are her writing fuels of choice, and she is still working on getting that perfect tower of solitude built in her back garden. Obsessed with building new worlds and reading about them, she spends her spare time daydreaming and conversing with the characters in her head – in ...more

Fearless Destiny (3 books)
  • Beyond Everlight (Fearless Destiny #1)
  • Into Evernight (Fearless Destiny #2)