Start by marking “Reservations” as Want to Read:
Reservations

Reservations

Wildly successful entrepreneur, Thane Walker is stubbornly set in his ways and adamantly resists the shackles of commitment. He’s seen enough unhappy endings to learn the best way to play is by keeping his men on the payroll.

Levi Silva’s dream of graduating from one of the country’s top medical schools is in his grasp, until news from home changes everything. Now, he’s rai
420 pages
Published October 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reservations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reservations

Judith
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars.

Thane Walker,29,has made a success of his life in business with a string of restaurants and his new venture Reservations, an exclusive club for men,looks set to be just as successful.To say he's emotionally closed off is an understatement.His parents marriage was far from happy and has left Thane not wanting to go anywhere near any kind of relationship.He gets his kicks from escorts,that is until he spots a new waiter working in Reservations and is practically salivating at the sight of
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Stars!

Thane was like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum when he didn't get what he wanted. Well, more like who he wanted. That being, Levi. He was honestly confused why Levi wasn't jumping at the bit to be paid handsomely to be his sexual conquest. He couldn't fathom that he was being turned down. That his money wasn't granting him his desire. Poor Thane actually had to put in work to get Levi. It was a pleasure reading about him thawing out into a human being and that his tin man persona fina
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
This pains me.

I am a big Kindle Alexander fan. I've rated all their books 4 stars or higher.

First off, I don't like the cover. #sorry I'm trying really hard to remember anyone wearing a mask in this book and how this cover fits in with the book??

The first 40% or so of this one was good. Really good. The build-up to Thane and Levi meeting....ate it up. I was so excited.

But then I started to struggle with Thane.

He was so frustrating. And the story started to stall for the next 30-40%. It just
Wendy
4-star-rating.jpg (1547×292)

I have enjoyed many books written by Kindle Alexander, and this one was no exception. Though I have to say, that it also wasn't my favorite by these authors.

Thane is part of the reason for this ....

latest (245×170)

Thane is a bussiness man, who among other things, owns  Reservations, a men's club. He is very much used to getting what he wants. What he doesn't want though, is a relationship...  Until he meets Levi that is...

Now Levi..I did like. He is doing the best he can, taking care of his brothers, which is w
Christelle
**2.5 stars**

I was so pleased to read another book from Kindle Alexander. But this one was a miss for me.

What saved it for me :
* Levi is a great character and so sexy in his purple brief. Add his love for his brothers, doing his best to raise them.
* The banter
* The sex was hot, hot, hot

What didn’t work for me :
* The infamous BAM factor : Levi and Thane meet and BAM : insta-lust (not sure they even had time to blink an eye). BAM : there are bumps on the road and BAM, solved in a few pages.
* An
Helen
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.25 Stars

Well I liked it , but that might be because I have a soft spot for reading about a character who behaves badly , and then has to work VERY hard to make up for said behaviour !!!
There can never be too much grovelling !!
Jenny Wood
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sigh…. Is there anything by this writing duo that isn’t amazing? I mean, the feelings between the characters and the reality in which the problems they face, seem so relatable and just, real.
In this one, we have Thane and Levi and I’m going, to be honest, I did not care for Thane in the beginning, he wasn’t a likable guy… I mean, maybe if you got to know him, but from Levis viewpoint, I could see why he was so hesitant, I was too!

Thane is used to getting what he wants; he’s’ a businessman, he w
Kim Krogh
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, read-again
Make Reservations in your calendar, because once you start you won’t put it down till you finished it. Kindle has done it again- written a beautiful story that will make you laugh, cry, hate and love.

Thane is a successful entrepreneur who doesn’t do relationships, he’s use to make agreements with the men he wants - no strings attached. He can’t get emotional invested because of his past.

Levi is living with his two brothers. One night when he is working Julian comes in, a man he met when worked
Becca
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kindle has done it again! Giving us two men who will tug as your heartstrings and make you want more!

Full review to come
Chris
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
This was a sweet read. Thane Walker has everything - money, business, estate and a reputation but he can’t commit to Love. He’s the guy who buys escorts and ensures his connections are all based on cash transactions. Suddenly he meets Levi Silva and everything goes out the window ! Levi works two jobs to help support his younger brothers and life just seems to keep dishing challenge after challenge. Thane foolishly thinks he can buy Levi and the story begins. Levi has an extraordinary sense of p ...more
Melissa Mcentyre
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reservations by Kindle Alexander is a lighter different story that everyone is going to be surprised they needed or wanted. Reservations is so another great story from this wonderful writing Team. I was hooked on this story from the start. I loved it and encourage all to check it out.
Levi Silva is standup guy who was working on becoming a Doctor with a scholarship At John Hopkins. Family comes first, so when his father dies Home he comes to raise his teenage brothers. He must work several jobs
Chantel
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STAR MUST READ!! HEART TUGGING! PASSIONATE! PERFECT!

OMG Kindle Alexander has done it again! An amazing book that will tug at your heartstrings & leave you with an incredible book hangover. I fell in love all over again with Kindle's incredible writing & the amazing way this book pulls you in to the point you feel every emotion.

I am a huge fan of Kindle Alexander & can not never get enough! I am always left feeling a hot mess & I LOVE IT!!

Reservations is an amazing book with a
MJ
Shelves: 2017-books, arc
Well damn. Just when I think I can't fall for yet another swoon-worthy couple from the talented hands that are Kindle Alexander, these two literally steal my breath once again. Thane Walker and Levi Silva set the bar high as the unlikely pair who fight both their own and each other's reservations in this beautiful story of a love that went from 0 to 60 in a matter of moments. But this is not your usual insta-love. Oh no, the authors would never do that without crafting a rich journey that makes ...more
Wendy Dinwiddie
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book by the authors in exchange for an honest review.

Kindle Alexander does not disappoint. This was an amazing book. It is full of plenty of emotion, romance and humor. Both men have insecurities that have them running scared from love. The have to learn to overcome these and come together. It is a heartwarming story with wonderful supporting characters including a few from previous books.

Thane isn't immediately likeable but he faces his shortcomings and works hard to
Wendy Moore
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! So many feels...I laughed, cried got angry but most of all fell in love with both guys. I loved Levi from the get go, Thane not so much but I did fall. Their story was real, with real life problems. Not only did I fall in love with them but there little family. It was great catching up with some of the other characters from previous books and I am so looking forward to Julian's story. Well done on another amazing read ladies!!!
Shannon
Although Reservations is only my 3rd (or possibly 4th?) Kindle Alexander book, I'm going out on a limb and saying it's my favorite. That may be a bit presumptuous of me, but I'm feeling a little rebellious tonight so I'm going with it. I was so utterly engrossed in Thane and Levi's story I didn't want to put the book down...but I also didn't want to finish it and have to say good-bye. Not only did Thane and Levi have me completely enamored, but Logan and Luke pretty much stole my heart.

On the s
Arch Bala
Shelves: 2017-books, 5-stars
You guys have to bear with me because I’m going to fangirl for a moment…

description

Ya’ll know how I loved, loved, loved their works. It’s crazy how they could write so easily with characters you’d immediately fall in love with. (or it just looked so easy because every single time… cmon’ girls!)

Reservations is no different. I was really excited when they made a cover reveal because it is an absolutely beautiful cover. I’m like, what could this be about?

Turns out, Reservations is as good as its cover. As exp
Amy Korbel
Possible Spoliers!!!!!!

I volunteered for an ARC of this book for an honest review. Kindle Alexander has done it again!!! Each time I read a Kindle Alexander book, I know I'm going to be going into wan amazing new world with amazing characters and an amazing story. Every time I read one of her books I think to my self, I don't know how she is going to top this one, but she always does. Every book is just amazing as the last. This book is no different. Kindle Alexander's books take my breath away,
Jackie Wright
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m really not sure where to start, this book has it all, i laughed, I cried, at times I got angry and I fell in love with Thane, Levi and his younger brothers. I gave Reservations 5 Stars but if ever there was a book that deserved more stars this was it, the writing duo of Kindle Alexander have once again given us a love story that is believable, it’s not all love and roses they have real life problems that need to be dealt with and they make mistakes because they are human, there are new chara ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The writing team of Kindle Alexander will now be called the Dynamic Duo. These two ladies will draw you in from the very first page of any book that they write but when you read there newest release Reservations you will understand why.
Reservations is where we meet two fantastic men. Thane Walker and Levi Silva. Two men from such different backgrounds but two men who have gone through so much in their lives that when they meet the combustible chemistry between them can not be denied.
Thane Walker
Janja
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it

The lesson of the story: compromise, sincerity, and love can overcome many obstacles.
Jennifer Reilley
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't met a Kindle Alexander book that I haven't loved and this one is no exception...

I fell in love with Levi and Thane right from the start..I loved catching up with prior couples and fell in love with Luke and Logan...

Levi was a medical student until he had to come home to raise his brothers. He gave up a lot for his bothers but would not have it any other way.

Thane is wealthy, not into relationships, and doesn't believe in love.

These two had an instant connection and chemistry from firs
Santy
3.5 Stars

This was a solid 4-star for me till the last 10 pages or so of the main book (Epilogue not included).

Levi was a character I connected with( yes even with his stubbornness and overthinking about simple issues lol) . I do that a lot and as such what would’ve normally annoyed me in any other book was very realistically written in Levi’s case.

Thane was the quintessential asshole who messed up and goes about wanting to redeem himself. One thing I didn’t get though is how just a single conv
JenMcJ
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Nah. Huh-uh. No way is this a 5 star book. (I really wish GR would let us filter out ARC reviews)

I struggled so hard to get through this book. It took forever to finish it.

Thane, Ugh. Thane. What a spoiled, obsessive tool this guy was. Every time things didn't go his way with Levi he took it out on his friends and worse, employees, making them so miserable, they quit left and right. Then once things go his way with Levi, he is so obsessed with the guy that he lets all of his companies slide and
Barbara Ingram
❤🔥❤🔥❤5 Always and Forever Stars❤🔥❤🔥❤

I'm not sure where to start this review but to say that I was extremely honored to read an ARC and experience the wonderfully talented, brilliant minds and imaginations of the two authors that make up Kindle Alexander! I will tell you that Levi and Thane's story will pull you in, engulf your emotions, and, at times, destroy your heart.

"Ever since the first time I laid eyes on you, I couldn't get you out of my head. Then, after our first night together, I coul
Katie Townsend
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reservations was such a beautifully written story I fell in love with it

Thane and Levi completely stolen my heart from beginning to end

As I followed Levi and thane's journey my emotions were everywhere I laughed cried and fell in love with these two wonderful men

I felt like I was their with Levi and thane every step of the way going through their ups and downs with them

Even when levi and thane was apart you could still feel their connection on every page I wanted to hug them

Reservations was a
Karen Jones
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yay! The writing team that is Kindle Alexander has done it again. Reservations is a beautiful, fun, heartwarming story of trusting your heart when you find that special someone. I loved Thane and Levi and it was great to catch up with characters from previous books. I won’t spoil things by going into the storyline but will just say that if you’ve loved other Kindle books, this will be another one to add to your collection. I would highly recommend it, it deserves way more than 5 stars.
Racheal Celatka yunk
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! It's another Kindle Alexander book! What those two amazing ladies are able to do with their characters over and over again is beyond words!

Levi is a young medical student who has not had an easy life, starting the day his druggie mother decided that being a mother was just not a role she wanted. After his father was first diagnosed with cancer and was finally on his way to recovery, Levi left for Maryland on a partial scholarship in hopes to fulfil his dream of becoming a doctor. However,
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Thane Walker is extremely set in his ways, but he's got a ridiculously large heart when it comes to taking care of his family and friends. His lovers on the other hand... they're well taken care of if you know what I mean, but they don't get to keep a piece of his heart. Nope... Thane's heart is all his to keep and keep from being broken. Until he sets eyes on Levi Silva.

Levi's just trying to make everything in his life work. He's got obligations on top of obligations. And when he meets Thane fo
Alex
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
A very cute and amazing story! Warning: if you start reading you'll not put the book down until the end!
And i LOVED the pillow thing, too cute<3
  • Ripping Pages
  • Whore
  • A Worthy Man (The Men of Halfway House, #5)
  • Taming Ryder (Souls of the Knight, #2)
  • Tempo
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Of Dark and Bright (Dark Horse, #3)
  • Teach Me
  • Worth Keeping
  • Encore (The Replacement Guitarist #4)
  • Love and the Real Boy (Coming About #2)
  • The Edge of Control
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • The Protector (Sizzling Miami #3)
  • Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • A Cowboy's Home (Montana, #3)
  • Spencer Cohen, Book Three (Spencer Cohen, #3)
  • Love Life & Circumstance