Start by marking “Reservations (A Reservations Story #1)” as Want to Read:
Reservations (A Reservations Story #1)

Reservations

(Reservations #1)

Wildly successful entrepreneur, Thane Walker is stubbornly set in his ways and adamantly resists the shackles of commitment. He’s seen enough unhappy endings to learn the best way to play is by keeping his men on the payroll.

Levi Silva’s dream of graduating from one of the country’s top medical schools is in his grasp, until news from home changes everything. Now, he’s rai
Published October 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reservations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reservations

Start your review of Reservations (A Reservations Story #1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Nov 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m

Reservations is a stand alone M/M romance by a pair of authors I adore, Kindle Alexander. I’ve been wanting to read this for some time. What finally got me moving is that one of the secondary characters, Julian Cullen, is getting his own book soon so I wanted to get to know him in this one. But first, let me introduce you to the two men who are going to steal your hearts in this book.

Thane Walker is a twenty nine year old, very successful entrepreneur. Thane is a foodie. He loves to cook and to
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Stars!

Thane was like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum when he didn't get what he wanted. Well, more like who he wanted. That being, Levi. He was honestly confused why Levi wasn't jumping at the bit to be paid handsomely to be his sexual conquest. He couldn't fathom that he was being turned down. That his money wasn't granting him his desire. Poor Thane actually had to put in work to get Levi. It was a pleasure reading about him thawing out into a human being and that his tin man persona fina
Christelle
**2.5 stars**

I was so pleased to read another book from Kindle Alexander. But this one was a miss for me.

What saved it for me :
* Levi is a great character and so sexy in his purple brief. Add his love for his brothers, doing his best to raise them.
* The banter
* The sex was hot, hot, hot

What didn’t work for me :
* The infamous BAM factor : Levi and Thane meet and BAM : insta-lust (not sure they even had time to blink an eye). BAM : there are bumps on the road and BAM, solved in a few pages.
* An
Helen
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.25 Stars

Well I liked it , but that might be because I have a soft spot for reading about a character who behaves badly , and then has to work VERY hard to make up for said behaviour !!!
There can never be too much grovelling !!
Jenny Wood
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sigh…. Is there anything by this writing duo that isn’t amazing? I mean, the feelings between the characters and the reality in which the problems they face, seem so relatable and just, real.
In this one, we have Thane and Levi and I’m going, to be honest, I did not care for Thane in the beginning, he wasn’t a likable guy… I mean, maybe if you got to know him, but from Levis viewpoint, I could see why he was so hesitant, I was too!

Thane is used to getting what he wants; he’s’ a businessman, he w
Kim Krogh
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Make Reservations in your calendar, because once you start you won’t put it down till you finished it. Kindle has done it again- written a beautiful story that will make you laugh, cry, hate and love.

Thane is a successful entrepreneur who doesn’t do relationships, he’s use to make agreements with the men he wants - no strings attached. He can’t get emotional invested because of his past.

Levi is living with his two brothers. One night when he is working Julian comes in, a man he met when worked
Chantel
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STAR MUST READ!! HEART TUGGING! PASSIONATE! PERFECT!

OMG Kindle Alexander has done it again! An amazing book that will tug at your heartstrings & leave you with an incredible book hangover. I fell in love all over again with Kindle's incredible writing & the amazing way this book pulls you in to the point you feel every emotion.

I am a huge fan of Kindle Alexander & can not never get enough! I am always left feeling a hot mess & I LOVE IT!!

Reservations is an amazing book with a story-line & ch
Melissa Mcentyre
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reservations by Kindle Alexander is a lighter different story that everyone is going to be surprised they needed or wanted. Reservations is so another great story from this wonderful writing Team. I was hooked on this story from the start. I loved it and encourage all to check it out.
Levi Silva is standup guy who was working on becoming a Doctor with a scholarship At John Hopkins. Family comes first, so when his father dies Home he comes to raise his teenage brothers. He must work several jobs
MJLovestoRead
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well damn. Just when I think I can't fall for yet another swoon-worthy couple from the talented hands that are Kindle Alexander, these two literally steal my breath once again. Thane Walker and Levi Silva set the bar high as the unlikely pair who fight both their own and each other's reservations in this beautiful story of a love that went from 0 to 60 in a matter of moments. But this is not your usual insta-love. Oh no, the authors would never do that without crafting a rich journey that makes ...more
Wendy
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book by the authors in exchange for an honest review.

Kindle Alexander does not disappoint. This was an amazing book. It is full of plenty of emotion, romance and humor. Both men have insecurities that have them running scared from love. The have to learn to overcome these and come together. It is a heartwarming story with wonderful supporting characters including a few from previous books.

Thane isn't immediately likeable but he faces his shortcomings and works hard to
Denise H.
* Winner of the 2018 Book Excellence Awards, * Elit Awards LGBT Book of the Year. *
We have a beautiful romance with Thane and Levi.
Thane developed the club, Reservation, as a high end safe meeting place for gentlemen to meet.
* Thane has dark hair and eyes, is "model" handsome,

and believes if this place had been around earlier, Julian wouldn't have been attacked, beaten and broken. The club is working out wonderfully, Julian manages it, and the bar and dance area and attatched hotel are bo
Arch Bala
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You guys have to bear with me because I’m going to fangirl for a moment…

description

Ya’ll know how I loved, loved, loved their works. It’s crazy how they could write so easily with characters you’d immediately fall in love with. (or it just looked so easy because every single time… cmon’ girls!)

Reservations is no different. I was really excited when they made a cover reveal because it is an absolutely beautiful cover. I’m like, what could this be about?

Turns out, Reservations is as good as its cover. As exp
Elizabeth Clinton
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The writing team of Kindle Alexander will now be called the Dynamic Duo. These two ladies will draw you in from the very first page of any book that they write but when you read there newest release Reservations you will understand why.
Reservations is where we meet two fantastic men. Thane Walker and Levi Silva. Two men from such different backgrounds but two men who have gone through so much in their lives that when they meet the combustible chemistry between them can not be denied.
Thane Walker
Amy Korbel
Possible Spoliers!!!!!!

I volunteered for an ARC of this book for an honest review. Kindle Alexander has done it again!!! Each time I read a Kindle Alexander book, I know I'm going to be going into wan amazing new world with amazing characters and an amazing story. Every time I read one of her books I think to my self, I don't know how she is going to top this one, but she always does. Every book is just amazing as the last. This book is no different. Kindle Alexander's books take my breath away,
Santy
3.5 Stars

This was a solid 4-star for me till the last 10 pages or so of the main book (Epilogue not included).

Levi was a character I connected with( yes even with his stubbornness and overthinking about simple issues lol) . I do that a lot and as such what would’ve normally annoyed me in any other book was very realistically written in Levi’s case.

Thane was the quintessential asshole who messed up and goes about wanting to redeem himself. One thing I didn’t get though is how just a single conv
Jackie Wright
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m really not sure where to start, this book has it all, i laughed, I cried, at times I got angry and I fell in love with Thane, Levi and his younger brothers. I gave Reservations 5 Stars but if ever there was a book that deserved more stars this was it, the writing duo of Kindle Alexander have once again given us a love story that is believable, it’s not all love and roses they have real life problems that need to be dealt with and they make mistakes because they are human, there are new chara ...more
JenMcJ
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Nah. Huh-uh. No way is this a 5 star book. (I really wish GR would let us filter out ARC reviews)

I struggled so hard to get through this book. It took forever to finish it.

Thane, Ugh. Thane. What a spoiled, obsessive tool this guy was. Every time things didn't go his way with Levi he took it out on his friends and worse, employees, making them so miserable, they quit left and right. Then once things go his way with Levi, he is so obsessed with the guy that he lets all of his companies slide and
Barbara Ingram
❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️5 Always and Forever Stars❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️

I'm not sure where to start this review but to say that I was extremely honored to read an ARC and experience the wonderfully talented, brilliant minds and imaginations of the two authors that make up Kindle Alexander! I will tell you that Levi and Thane's story will pull you in, engulf your emotions, and, at times, destroy your heart.

"Ever since the first time I laid eyes on you, I couldn't get you out of my head. Then, after our first night together,
Jennifer Reilley
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't met a Kindle Alexander book that I haven't loved and this one is no exception...

I fell in love with Levi and Thane right from the start..I loved catching up with prior couples and fell in love with Luke and Logan...

Levi was a medical student until he had to come home to raise his brothers. He gave up a lot for his bothers but would not have it any other way.

Thane is wealthy, not into relationships, and doesn't believe in love.

These two had an instant connection and chemistry from firs
Katie Townsend
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reservations was such a beautifully written story I fell in love with it

Thane and Levi completely stolen my heart from beginning to end

As I followed Levi and thane's journey my emotions were everywhere I laughed cried and fell in love with these two wonderful men

I felt like I was their with Levi and thane every step of the way going through their ups and downs with them

Even when levi and thane was apart you could still feel their connection on every page I wanted to hug them

Reservations was a
Cat the bookworm
Time of death: 26%

The reason I’m giving it 2 instead of 1 stars is one of the characters, Levi.

Levi is a med student who’s left to care for his 2 younger brothers after the death of his father. Even though he has some reservations (😉) about working at a “gentleman’s club” called Reservations, the pay is too good to pass.

Thane on the other hand, the owner of said club, is an entitled asshole. He’s filthy rich and treats people like shit when he’s in the mood for it (like having the entire staff
Racheal Celatka yunk
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! It's another Kindle Alexander book! What those two amazing ladies are able to do with their characters over and over again is beyond words!

Levi is a young medical student who has not had an easy life, starting the day his druggie mother decided that being a mother was just not a role she wanted. After his father was first diagnosed with cancer and was finally on his way to recovery, Levi left for Maryland on a partial scholarship in hopes to fulfil his dream of becoming a doctor. However,
Alex
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very cute and amazing story! Warning: if you start reading you'll not put the book down until the end!
And i LOVED the pillow thing, too cute<3
Saimi Vasquez
Apr 24, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reto-paginas
Levi tiene muchas responsabilidades desde la muerte de su padre, debe mantener fisica y animicamente a sus dos hermanos menores, pero tambien debe intentar terminar su carrera de medicina. Sin embargo, su carrera esta en suspenso ya que tiene grandes deudas de la enfermedad de su padre, ademas de las deudas normales de mantenimiento de su casa y la comida, y los pocos trabajos que ha podido tener no pagan lo suficiente para mantener a una familia. Asi que cuando un amigo le ayuda a encontrar tra ...more
Loulou
Barely 3 stars.. I was disappointed with this book.

let's start with what I liked:
- Levi, for most of the time. I liked his devotion to his brothers and how he had values he didn't ignore in the face of his lust.
- Levi's brothers were a breath of fresh air.
- The steam... Let's be real: IT WAS HOT! Like extra hot! Levi and Thane burn the sheets.

As for what I didn't like..
- How Thane came a full 180 in a matter of hours, and then turned into a sap when he was so anti-relationship . It was OTT a
My Own Bookshelves
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I recently commented that I was a fluffy butt reader. When I described what that is I illustrated as "guarantee HEA, just enough story tension to keep you engaged, plenty of steam and leave you with a big ol' grin". Now I wish I could have said "Read Reservations". Because Kindle Alexander delivers this with a check in every box plus more!

Normally I finish a book with a newly minted book boyfriend in my posse. Damn, seriously I cannot choose. First I was all over Levi - because cute boy next
KDRBCK
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reservations by the outstanding author Kindle Alexander is a standalone, full-length, m/m romance novel.

Levi Matthew Silva is a 26 year old physical therapist, who got a bad cards dealt by karma. He had to opt out of medical school and become guardian of his brothers. He works hard to make ends meet.
Nathaniel - Thane - Walker is a 29 year old very successful business man. He´s set in his ways. He doesn´t do relationships, ever. The fall out is too messy for his taste.
Fate puts Levi in Thane´s pa
Teri
3.5-4 stars
This started pretty slowly and I wasn't really feeling it for about the first 40%. Thane was bratty and kind of stupid? Like who doesn't understand not wanting to have sex for money, even when it was explained he didn't understand?! Ugh. But then it started really coming together for me and the last half of the book was really good. I want Julian's book so badly!!!!
I liked Levi, he was sweet and while he was in a tough situation, it didn't seem unrealistic or overly dire ya know? I me
Karen
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

The human heart, it wants what it wants, it's uncompromising in love, it's giving however it also harbours fears.

Levi Silva could not stop the hurricane known as Thane Walker. The dark and confident man oozed sex appeal and charisma. Levi could not be more different than Thane. Their socio-economic differences is a huge roadblock for Levi. He will not compromise his beliefs and values.

Thane does not believe in giving his heart, every encounter is kept casual and unattached. But Levi is chipping
Sabella
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thane and Levi are an amazing story that pulls you in from the first chapter. There are times that you want to shake them until the light bulb goes off and realization of what their actions are causing happens. Logan and Luke are great secondary characters and helps to explain so much about Levi. Julian and his snarky comments are wonderful (his story please!). Thane growing and realizing what he thought he knew was not the full story and then dealing with emotions he had long ignored, just hear ...more

• New Hope
  • Hostile Takeover (Hostile Takeover #1)
  • Strings Attached
  • Wicked Heat (Chicago Heat, #1)
  • Code Blue (Atrous, #2)
  • More Than Enough (Pelican Bay #4)
  • Thick as Thieves (Aster Valley, #4)
  • Bossy
  • Flare (Style, #1)
  • Jilted: Jaren (The Foster Brothers #1)
  • Fall Guy
  • Roommate Arrangement (Divorced Men's Club, #1)
  • You & Me
  • Off Limits (Secrets Kept, #1)
  • Honestly Yours
  • Truth or Dare (Dare to Try, #3)
  • Bad Intentions (Intentions Duet, #1)
  • Iris (Mike Bravo Ops, #1)
LGBT > Gay
See top shelves…

Reservations (2 books)
  • It's Complicated (A Reservations Story #2)