Start by marking “Tales of Vixen Falls” as Want to Read:
Tales of Vixen Falls

Tales of Vixen Falls

4.83  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
It is said that even in our modern world, there are still places filled with magic and legend, where hope and love still exist.

Hidden away at a crossroads between small towns, you’ll find a magical place known as Vixen Falls, where water can be seen cascading down into the shimmering pool below, creating an eternal rainbow in its midst.

These falls hold more than just beau
Kindle Edition
Published January 18th 2018 by Wild Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tales of Vixen Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of Vixen Falls

H.L.
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
(Not an Author in this Anthology)

Personally this is one of the best anthologies I have ever read! The stories in this anthology are not in the same genre, it was fascinating to read a wide verity of tales about the magical town of Vixen Falls. Congrats to all of the authors for putting together brilliant stories!
Kim Richards
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this anthology. There are a lot of authors that have taken part that I haven't read anything they have written, I can honestly say I will be looking into their books.
This book has something for everyone, all different genres.
I went through a fair few different emotions, as did all the characters in the book.
I have also been left with some questions to which I am hoping said authors will get round to answering them somehow.
Twists, turns and surprises await you throughout.
Well
Beth ReadsALot
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful set that I couldn't put down. Each story was fascinating. My favorites were by YM Zachery & Bella Emy. I hope all the authors in this set put together a part 2 or another anthology like this. <3
Rosie Chapel
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a riveting collection of tales, by authors from a wide variety of genres, all based around the magical Vixen Falls. Clever and intriguing story lines, from raw to romantic and everything in between. I was hooked and couldn't put it down. Easy 5 stars!
Bella Emy
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-work
An absolutely fantastic anthology by a set of wonderful authors! 5 Stars all the way.
Steven Smithen
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful mix of stories.

What a amazing collection of stories centered around 'Vixen Falls'. I enjoy how each author took this theme and made it their own. I enjoyed it and recommend it.
Shannon
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! I loved this whole collection of stories, it was such a good mixture of genres and the authors have done an amazing job complementing each others stories. I want to visit Vixen Falls!!!
C.J. Welles
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an amazing anthology. While reading Vixen Falls I have felt every emotion from crying to laughing and everything in between.
Can’t wait to read more from the new to me authors from this anthology.
Paula Genereau
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
all these stories were amazing. I loved every single one.
Deanna Winters welch
A great collection of stories done amazing authors!!
Rebecca
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Supernatural, sweet, gorgeous Magical

Wow what Anthology this is new Authors and some I know come together to take us on different paths through Vixen Falls stunning , Sweet, magical, gorgeous everyone will find something they love I know I did.
nicandbooks
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology, preordered
A great premise and a good mix of stories

I was keen to read this anthology after hearing that two authors I know (and one I like) were contributing. I started with the stories by those familiar authors and they set a high bar that really wasn’t reached by the other novellas I read. I’ll admit I didn’t get around to finish the whole anthology as I got caught up reading other books - but I do hope to get back to it some day.

Overall rating
nicandbooks ❤❤❤❤
Amazon/Goodreads ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Binding Incantation
Kimberley
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Myra has no idea why her powers are so messed up. Every time she tries to use them it back fires on her. So she leaves her home and starts working and living in Vixen falls. When she meets Zane she is not able to be around him with out making a mess of things A demon does not make it easy to help fix her powers . I love this book each story about Vixen falls is wonderful and keeps you wondering how it will end I could not put the book down it was so good
Lyssa Dawn
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I love the Tales of Vixen Falls! I have looked forward to this release for so long. These authors totally delivered 100%.

This anthology is an amazing collection of short stories that all revolve around the town of Vixen Falls. I was captivated by these well written stories.

I have read previous works from most of the authors, but I've discovered several new to me authors as well.

This book is a wonderful mix of genre that has something for everyone.
Lauren
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing collections of some new and experienced authors alike. Vixen falls is enchanting and appealing in every single one of these stories. Everyone should make a trip out to Vixen falls to find love and peace and everything they ever needed in life, even if they didn't know they wanted it. Enchanting must read!
Tia Anderson
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing collection of stories!

There isn't a single story on this anthology that once I got you the end I was like "OK that was good." Nope, every single one after it ended it made me want to read more of the story! I hope all the authors continue these stories so all the unanswered questions I have will be answered!!! But it's definitely worth the read!!!
beautyguise
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can’t say much about the other books in this anthology, but I read Meg Anne’s novella. Start to finish it was a good little read.

You won’t get left with a book hangover. It’s evenly paced and still has action in it. I really enjoyed the fact that you didn’t feel like anything was rushed. It was a great poolside read.
Alicia Harrietha
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely, truly enjoyed this Anthology!!! With so many different genre’s represented it made for an exciting and unique read all about Vixen Falls. A place that’s full of magic and intrigue, the characters in all the stories engaging... I fell in love with the place. Very well done by all the wonderful authors and would love to read another similar anthology by them.
Chasidy
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Tales of Vixen Falls!! I don't know that I can pick just one favorite. I have read previous works from a few of the authors, but I discovered many new to me ones that I look forward to reading more work! This was an amazing mixed genre anthology! Definite read!!
Gina Burkart
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a amazing anthology by amazing authors. This book will have you feeling every emotions that you have. I was hooked from the beginning to the end. And loved every word that was written. This is a must read book.. by amazing authors that will have you hooked.
Cathy Johns
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book was like a rollercoaster. One story after another and I couldn't get enough.
Christina Burrus
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of stories from amazing authors!!! Read and enjoy!!!
Harry
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ripper collection of stories!
Ronda Hart
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this!
Cheryl
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fantastic array of tales, set around the waterfalls of Vixen Falls. Each story is unique and enjoyable. Fantastic anthology!
SJ
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fabulous collection of stories all set around d Vixen falls, with a great mix of genres and well written, great flowing stories, I highly recommend this collection
Daccari Buchelli
Jan 19, 2018
Rachel Britton
Apr 08, 2018
Debbie
Jan 21, 2018
Brandy Slaven lives in Tennessee with her husband and two wild children. If you can't find her typing away at her laptop, you will find her with her nose in a book at the beach or hiking at one of the state parks. Bringing her characters to life is one of her greatest accomplishments.