Start by marking “The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #3)” as Want to Read:
The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #3)

The Learning Hours

(How to Date a Douchebag #3)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  6,819 ratings  ·  1,015 reviews
He's not a douchebag; but that doesn't stop his friends from turning him into one.

MY FRIENDS WANT ME TO GET LAID.

So much so that they plastered my ugly mug all over campus, in bold printed letters:

Are you the lucky lady who's going to break our roommate's cherry?
Him: socially awkward man with average-sized penis looking for willing sexual partner. You: must have a pulse. H
Audible Audio, Unabridged (10 hours and 8 minutes), 10 pages
Published September 26th 2017 by Audible Studios

To ask other readers questions about The Learning Hours, please sign up.
Eli But Elliot isn't a douche... Or is he....but Rex is

·  6,819 ratings  ·  1,015 reviews

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

I freaking love this book so, so much. It reminded me of my own personal love story with my hubby. I swear my hubby and Rhett have got to be the same person. The only difference would be that Rhett is from the south and my man is from Scotland. They both have sexy as fuck accents that make panties drop without asking.

I don’t know why in the H, E, double L my ass hasn’t reviewed the first two books in this series on my blog as I have enjoyed every single one, but whatever. We are g
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
DNF

But don't listen to me. The book has an average of 4.49 at the moment. And the majority of my friends who've read it, loved it.

Unfortunately:

#1 For me, this book wasn't fun.

#2 I insta-hated the heroine. She was conceited and vain.

#3 I pitied the hero and despised his friends.

#4 The characters, the dialogues and the plot were too immature for me.

I enjoyed the first two books, hopefully I’ll like the next one better.

Christy
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!!!

“description"/

So, the first two guys that starred in the Douchebag series really were Douchebags. In this book, however, the guy was actually the opposite of a Douchebag. Rhett Rabideaux is one of the sweetest, most kind hearted men you could come across. I adored him and I loved the twist in this one!

When Laurel first sees Rhett, she’s not impressed. He’s very average, and although he’s got a great body (he’s a wrestler) he’s not got the prettiest face. Rhett is a new transfer to college and he’s
Jen
5 Big Stars

Let me let you in on a little secret; I love douchebags. In the figurative sense, of course, but there’s nothing better than a selfish jerk to give any story a little oomph. Sara Ney has done a fabulous job with the first two books in her How to Date a Douchebag series and while I enjoyed those immensely, The Learning Hours is in a class by itself.

This book is hands down my favorite NA read in recent memory. As much as I want to share everything wonderful and emotional I felt while r
Alex ♈
Opinion of an adult reader based on the personal protest against harassment and violation of human dignity.

(view spoiler)
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

15a3dc0c58cacbcbce3a49ba6dc0cd

Where the hell have I been? I must have been living under a rock or something because Sara Ney has popped my Douchebag cherry with her latest release, The Learning Hours. Not only have I discovered a new author to stalk because apparently I need to catch up on the first two books of How To Date A Douchebag Series.

#TheLearningHours1

The New Adult genre is either a hit or miss with me but holy freaking moly, I love The Learning Hours. I seriously hands down LOV
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Unicorn Boyfriend STARS

"God, how could I ever thought he wasn't attractive when now, he's the most handsome guy I've ever seen."

description

A well done twist on the series just as fun, sexy, and well done as the previous two books!!
Rachel Reads Ravenously

So, we are not allowed to reveal the “douchebag” this book is about, so I am gonna do my best without spoiling everyone (even though it’s pretty difficult). This all starts when a member of the wrestling team is getting hazed by his teammates. As a part of the hazing, they decide to put up posters advertising his need to get laid. Suddenly, this hero is getting hundreds of text messages, but one of them stands out among all the trash.

While I can’t say who the hero was, this is who I p
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
Audiobook Review at Of Pens and Pages.

Overall Rating:4 stars
Story:4 stars
Performance:4 stars

BOOK REVIEW

I’ve found my favorite hero in the Douchebag series. While Zeke and Oz crept their way into my heart, hero #3 (I won’t say much about this book’s main characters since I think it would be better for the reader to meet them on their own) didn’t even knock. I just blinked, and there he was, sitting comfortably with a plate of cookies in his hand.

Again, I won’t say much about couple #3, but all I
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This beauty and the beast college romance is verra verra good. Get it, read it, love it. #the end

➦Ok, I'm kidding. I got stuff to say still. A wrestler who's face has seen better days and a redhead beauty. Will he ever believe someone like her could be with someone like him?

➦This hero wasn't brooding or a douche. He was actually very sweet and rather insecure. It was very endearing but I kept wishing that he would show his savage side at once point or another. It sort of kind of happened but n
Corina
Love my Douchebags ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here is a chance to win an entire set - all three books - of signed paperback copies - woohooooooo!!!!!!

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

✩✩✩✩✩ No Spoilers ✩✩✩✩✩

You guys have to try this book - I fell in LOVE with it HEAD OVER HEELS!!!

So special that it honestly threw me for a loop. The Learning Hours was so much more than I could have ever hoped for. Sara Ney made the unthinkable happen - she turned my life upside down.

And I'm
Paige
5+ "So Sweet" Stars

Squeeeeeee.

That's me. All night. And then when I woke up this morning. I did not want to put this book down. I mean seriously. It was the sweetest book I have read in so long.

I smiled almost the whole way through (after that first 5% where I was like how is this going to work) and then I woke up thinking about it and still smiling. Just flipping perfect. I wish I had time to reread it right now because I would. I so would.

The Learning Hours was diffferent than the first two bo
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars! ★★★★★

PERFECT!!! I loved this book so much, both the hero and the heroine were absolutely and utterly perfect!

It's a hard review to write since the author wants to keep the main characters on the hush-hush, but let me tell you now it was one of the most swoon-worthy books I have read in a long time. So many feelings, I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this heroine was for our hero, she was exactly what he needed. And he was so, so adorable...

To describe this story in a few
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live amazon https://www.amazon.com/How-Date-Douch...

The Learning Hours is so different from the other two books in the series yet it's so good.I fall in love with the story from the first pages and I totally devoured it.I couldn't put it down, and omg I thought that Zeke will be always my top favorite but wait until you meet this hero.

description

The learning Hours was a sweet story with the perfect amount of humour.I loved the characters and like I said the hero was perfect.He is sweet,cute and s
Amy | Foxy Blogs
_________________
5 AMAZING STARS
_________________
Wow, this book was nothing like what I was expecting. Let me start off with the fact this is my first Sara Ney book. I've seen my book friends reading this series and enjoying it which piqued my curiosity. I was given the opportunity to listen to the audio of this book and I didn't hesitate to agree. Normally, I'll go to Amazon or Audible and listen to a sample because I'm a firm believer that a listening experience can either be enhanced or ruin
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
description

Confession: I didn't really like book 1: The Studying Hours. Not enough to want to even attempt to read book 2: The Failing Hours.

But I gave book 3 a shot because so many people said it had a different feel than the first or second.

I'm definitely glad I did. I found the hero and heroine in this to be absolutely adorable and the sexual tension between them was SMOKING. Even though the heroine was insanely shallow in the beginning, she won me over as the story progressed. I had the cheesiest smil
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
I’m quickly learning that Rhett Rabideaux isn’t most guys”

This is quite possibly the happiest my ears have ever been. Because this audio? This audio book was EVERYTHING.

Now this particular picky reader doesn't typically like audio books. Either the pacing annoys me or the narrators do. There's too much monotone, too much overacting, and all the more nitpicking on my end. But this book? This was the icing on the already perfect cake. As much as I adored reading this book, listening to it mad
✩★ Natalie ★✩ The Biblioholic
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour ➜ http://bit.ly/2xDMXuK

I have loved each and every book in this series and this one was no different. This story was a departure from the previous ones in that the hero was a literal hero. He was kind, generous, warm, intelligent, amazing, naive, sexy, underrated, insecure, and totally awesome!! He was completely different from everyone else and was unappreciated. He wasn’t a douchebag, but that didn’t stop his friends from trying to turn him into one.

The blurb stat
Stacey is Sassy
***IT'S ALIVE!!***

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

***4.5 stars***

Geez, my headline is corny but it really does explain The Learning Hours. Outside beauty can hide an ugly inside and inside beauty can be hidden by an ugly outside. We all have different tastes that attract us to our desired partners. I myself, don’t particularly find long hair on guys attractive. I’m not a huge fan of fake tans, fat necks (the overly muscled kind), or dyed hair either, but each to their own.

I admit that The
Shannon Moore
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
So this review is probably going to be very short and vague, so I'll start with just telling you that you should probably one click these books if you haven't already. College wrestlers and the girls that bring them to their knees, what more could you possibly want? The author has also asked that we avoid spoilers at all costs, including the main characters names, so I apologize in advance if I just start talking about this guy or that girl. It'll all make sense once you read the book. ;)

Jumpin
NMmomof4
3.25 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a cute read. I enjoy the idea of the H not being as attractive as the h. I've only read one other book that was like this in that sense, Things Liars Say, and I didn't even realize that it was by the same author. I am giving this a higher rating just for that unique aspect alone.

Otherwise, I had some issues...

I felt like there could've been more of a conflict between them. There was very little drama, and what there was was self-induced from insecurities. T
J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
OH. MY. FUCKING. GAWD!!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, PEOPLE!

On 26th September 2017 get your arse to amazon and one click THIS BOOK!!!

Seriously, I can’t get my words out quick enough, I want to run around my neighbourhood (preferably naked) and knock on every fuckers door just so I can gush to them about how amazing this book!

I can't do that so I'm going to tell YOU instead…THIS BOOK IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I couldn’t put the fucker down once I started and lost hours of sleep because of it.

When I w
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✵ ✧ ✵

Sara Ney completely flips the script in The Learning Hours. It's role-reversal at it's finest. She takes the typical structure of a romance novel and flips it upside. Well done, Sara! Well done indeed!

Here's the breakdown: Rhett Rabideaux is surrounded by douches. Like, seriously annoying douches, folks. His roomates are idiots. His teammates are PIAs. And the women trying to get his attention...forget about it--
Mandy
5+++++ stars!!!

I LOVED this book! There's not a lot I can say about it because the author wants the characters kept secret but I will say that this is probably my favorite book I've read this year! There is honestly not one thing I would change about this story and I think every single one of my goodreads friends is going to LOVE this book too! Fantastic!!!!
Wil Loves Books!
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, arc, on-kindle
This was another fantastic book in this series. I completely devoured it. As far as the love story goes this was perfection. The hero, OMG he was so sweet and adorable. And the heroine was completely sassy, a true spitfire. I was completely consumed by their story. I love that it was somewhat original and that it was a true case of the good, but not so great looking guy getting the gorgeous girl. A girl that looked past appearances. It was so endearing and beautiful.

So Wil, if you thought it was
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher for an honest review*

Omg amazing loved it.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This review is very hard to do cause we can't really say much. I could spend hours talking about it and how amazing it is and believe me it's great.

I m a big fan of this series it's just brilliant and this book is maybe the best out of the 3. The story had me happy, sad, angry and maybe frustrated in parts. But once I started I couldn't put it down from the first page I was hooked. This book is a little different from th
Eliza
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

★5 STARS★

Be still my Douche-loving heart! I'm just over here waving my pom-poms for the team Douchebag cheer squad.

D is for delightful. Surprisingly insightful.
O is for outrageous. Hilariously contagious.
U is for unique. Your interest this will pique.
C is for the chapter titles. Little laughs you’ll try to stifle.
H is for the Heroine. On a good foot we did not begin.
E is for emotional. I’ll be very clear, I shed a tear.
B is for bilingual, baby. That charming tongue did drive me crazy.
A is for
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Sara Ney has done it again! The Learning Hours is an unexpectedly heartwarming romantic comedy, as well as a fantastic addition to an addictive series.

This story is a departure from the premise established in the previous Douchebag books, but it’s no less delightful. Rather than having a hero who is an utter tool, the hero in this book is a kind, gentle soul through and through. It’s the heroine who is a supremely shallow ass.

I loved that the hero is vulnerable and humble yet tough. The heroine
Bev
When I started this I didn't expect the heroine to be the douchebag and at first I didn't like Laurel much at all, so colour me surprised that she totally won me over. Surprised because I'm always super harsh and judgey on the heroines and tend to let the heroes get away with a lot (only in romanceland though lol), but Laurel battled her way back into my good books.

Loved Rhett, he's the sweetest most genuine bloke I've read about in a long time, naivete, insecurities and all. Loved the slow burn
Jess-the-MOOD-reader
5 Stars *****

For half of this book I was either swooning or feeling full of heart ache for our main dude, Rhett. Sara Nay's third installment of the THE LEARNING HOURS, HOW TO DATE A DOUCHEBAG series really pulled at my heart strings and I was both in love with this book while being saddened by some of the situations that occurred. I physically ached for some of the crap he was put through and had a hard time coping. BUT, I also LOVED the strength and perseverance he had to shove that crap aside
Not handsome / unpopular guy books, anyone? 4 44 Jan 29, 2018 10:28AM

• Evolve Series Box Set (Evolve, #1-2.5)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Break Me (The Summer Series, #1)
  • Under the Bleachers
  • New York to Tijuana
  • Player
  • The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #1-2)
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #8)
  • Mad Love (Guns & Ink, #1)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 2 (Ripple Effect, #2)
  • Going Down (The Elevator Series #1)
  • #Hater (Hashtag, #2)
  • The Hard Count
  • Open Hearts
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Monster Among the Roses (Fairy Tale Quartet, #1)
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives colorfully, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British.

How to Date a Douchebag (5 books)
  • The Studying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #1)
  • The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #2)
  • The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #4)
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
“Je ne te veux pas dans l’ autre chambre,” I repeat. “Restez avec moi.” Stay with me. Her breasts brush my chest, the pad of her index finger tracing the contour of my upper lip. “You have a beautiful mouth.” “Toi aussi.” So do you. I feel my neck bow. Head bent down. Shoulders sag, body relaxed. “Je te veux plus que n’importe quoi que j’avais voulu dans ma vie.” I want you more than anything I’ve wanted in my entire fucking life.” 3 likes
“Are you imagining yourself fucking him?” Donovan asks, nudging me. “Yes,” I whisper, staring. “So am I.” My roommate laughs. “Shut up, Donovan!” 2 likes