Start by marking “Believing Bailey (Granton University, #3)” as Want to Read:
Believing Bailey (Granton University, #3)

Believing Bailey

(Granton University #3)

All Bailey Prescott wants is to wrangle a certain cowboy on campus. She spends most weekends searching the party crowds for him. One night, at a lame frat house, she finds herself trapped in a bathroom and ends up the sole witness to a crime...or not a crime?

Bailey’s one small voyeuristic moment has gigantic implications.

Now she’s forced to make a choice: forget what she s
ebook
Published November 2nd 2017 by Omnific Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Believing Bailey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Believing Bailey

Linda Kage
Oct 09, 2017 marked it as wrote-it  ·  (Review from the author)
FINALLY! After scrapping I-don't-know-how-many other first drafts and ideas and heroes on this book, I have completed Bailey's story AT LAST and brought an end to the Granton University Triology! JOY! I hear November 2nd will be the big day it releases. I'm happy and beyond ready to share Believing Bailey with the world. It's been a long time coming.

SNEAK PEEK:

I wandered into a new room as if I was searching for something or someone, though I wasn’t. I’d never felt so restless and solitary in m
The Glassed And The Furious
Nov 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
Nadine
5 +++ STARS!

Believing Bailey is the third and last book of the (fabulous!) Granton University series.

Now it's Bailey's turn. She's the girl who had a crush on a guy with a cowboy hat she has spotted on campus several times.

Unfortunately, the cowboy got away every damn time and when she finally finds him again at a frat party, she's busy witnessing a "crime" which is maybe not so criminal at all.

It's hard to review this book without spoilers but I try my best. The things Bailey sees turn he
Lauren Woods
Nov 10, 2017 rated it liked it
I wanted to give this book more than 3 stars... but I really can't for a few reasons:

1. I really don't like it when books have one-dimensional villains, and the Fairfields were totally one-dimensional. What college girl walks up to her brother, speaking to another student, and says "who is this chunk?" Some of the things that came out of Melody's mouth just didn't seem believable to me. Also, I felt that her brother's violence was sort of strange. He seemed very violent towards women...while def
Brandy Roberts
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow Believing Bailey is such an amazing book everything about it drew me in till the very end , I'm such a huge fan of Linda Kage she has written some of my most favorite stories . This can be read as a standalone but I suggest that you read the first two books in the series the couples are mentioned , after reading Fighting Fate I couldn't wait to get my hands on Baileys book and have her find the cowboy of her dreams . Lets just say Bailey and Bucket I mean Becket meet under a very unpleasant ...more
Lynsey A
This is the last book in Linda Kage's Granton(?) University series. It's the book I've waited for for about a year and a half. I wanted to read all about Bailey and her mysterious cowboy...and I did but with a twist. One I actually liked. It was totally unexpected but it totally worked for me. (view spoiler) ...more
Karen
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mostly a YA read but subject was/is so prevalent in news. It focused both ways...rape and false accusations and how it affects everyone

Would of gotten five stars but the last episode with Chance not being reported to the police was wrong. There was so much to be emotional at when reading this book.
Not your average romance at all. HEA was exceptionally sweet.
Amanda S.
Dec 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Hford
Nov 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
WTF did I just read!?
For clarification, I only read like 10% of the book so I don't know if that counts as spoilers but here we go:
•Beckett was extremely drunk at a frat party
•Bailey is hiding in a shower at said party •Beckett walks into the bedroom connected to the bathroom
• Melody comes onto him but Beckett says no(repeatedly)
• Bailey decides to stay and watch while Melody ignores Beckett and has sex with him anyway(rapes him)
• Melody later accuses Beckett of rape
• Bailey struggles to summon
Ola
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Linda Kage. Love all her work. Sadly, that was the last book in the series, but what a great ending it was!
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copies
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Ever since reading Fighting Fate (Paige) and Loving Lies (Tess) back in 2014, I've been craving Bailey's story so when I heard that Linda Kage was FINALLY releasing Believing Bailey, the final book in the Granton University Trilogy, I was so FREAKING excited to get my hands on this one! Although this story can technically be read as a standalone, I strongly suggest reading the first two books because they contain some essential elements menti
❤️Melanie
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful book.. I have to say that at times it was so hard to read and the injustices that took place made me cringe. I loved how everything turned out and that Bailey and Bennett grew stronger from everything. Great read that keeps your attention throughout the whole book.
Kathleen Nguyen
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Linda Kage never fails to suck me into her books and leaving me wanting more by the end. 4 out of 5 stars! :)
Bindi Boo
Mar 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Mallory Funk
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg! I loved this book!! Full of so much emotion!! I couldn't put it down! Linda Kage is an amazing writer and always makes me want to read more of her stuff!
Erin
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For more of my reviews, visit my blog As the Book Ends or my Bookstagram!

Hello Book Babes! Let's talk underrated authors! There are so many authors I honestly think are underrated, but to me, the most underrated of them all is Linda Kage. I have been a huge fan of her books for years, her Forbidden Men series is a yearly read for me. No joke, I actually read it every year over Christmas break. The entire series. I actually reached out to Linda a few days ago and embarrassingly fangirled, letting
Nicole
Kira
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melanie
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bailey has had a crush on a cowboy that she’s seen around campus for the past year. But she sees him again when shes at this frat party because living with two loved up couples can be straining. She goes after her cowboy before he gets away and bumps into Beckett. But things don’t go to plan and instead she witnesses something that could potentially be a crime.

Bailey has to decide some to come forward to share some information that can save the life of Beckett who has been falsely accused of a c
Oriares
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit (to quote Bailey, our heroine xD): This book annoyed the hell out of me ... but not because of Bailey and Beck, those two are the greatest and I love them deeply. It annoyed the hell out of me because of all those judging, lying people. Oh how I would have loved to crawl into that book and slap them all right across the face.

But apart from that aspect I f*cking loved the whole damn thing. And now I'm suffering from some serious book hangover and I just know: No matter which book I pic
Celine
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
Oh how I waited for this book! I already loved Fighting Fate but I know I needed to have the story of Bailey so I can wrap things up with Granton University.

The things about this series is that it's not only about romance or anything cheesy. it deals with some subplot that makes suspense real rather than just relationship issues. Linda Kage doesn't shy away from going to some controversial issues, and Believing Bailey is no exception.
Clotilde
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for that story for a long long ...loooong time - as most of us I presume - and it did not disappoint!
This book gave me the tears, the laughs, the rage and the hots. :P
I'm so happy every time Linda comes out with a new book and this one was no exception!
Lovebunny
I fell in love with both of the MC's, I liked everything about them. WOW did this book touch on a touchy subject and did it well and really told the side of the victim who is wrongful accused. Well done and beautifully written.
Rose Maria
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Want more of Logan and Paige and their daughter
Keeley
I could put this book down it was grate, I don’t know what tuck meso long to read it because I love most of this authors books. Good read 5*****
Shavonda
Sep 18, 2018 rated it liked it
3.75 stars. Would have liked an epilogue to have more of the other couples. Little disappointed in that.
Morgan
Nov 29, 2018
Lauren
Nov 04, 2017
  • Silent Scars
  • Precious Things
  • A More Deserving Blackness
  • Heartless (The Chasing Hearts Series, #1)
  • The Realm of You
  • His Virgin
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • It All Falls Down
  • Trusting Jack (MC Securities, #1)
  • Fractured Breaths
  • Lost Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy, #2)
  • Silent
  • The Libby Garrett Intervention (Science Squad, #2)
  • Euphoria (The Thornfield Affair #1)
  • Ripples In Time (Maji, #2)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend, #5)
  • Jake
  • Not Dead Yet (Not Dead Yet #1)
Linda writes romance fiction from YA to adult, contemporary to fantasy. Most Kage stories lean more toward the lighter, sillier side with a couple meaningful moments thrown in. Focuses more on entertainment value and emotional impact.

Published since 2010. Went through a 2-year writing correspondence class in children’s literature from The Institute of Children’s Literature. Then graduated with Bac

Granton University (3 books)
  • Fighting Fate (Granton University, #1)
  • Loving Lies (Granton University, #2)