Start by marking “Why I'm Yours” as Want to Read:
Why I'm Yours

Why I'm Yours

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  412 Ratings  ·  125 Reviews
A point in time, an unexpected event, changes everything.

Reagan’s life was about to begin. A recent college graduate with her career about to launch, she was living in Boston with her best friends. She had everything she worked hard for until one man took it all away, leaving her feeling empty and desolate.

After spending a few years alone, Reagan finally moves to Chicago
Published October 8th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Why I'm Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why I'm Yours

Leonor
Oct 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ow-drama
Well I guess it was ok? And I liked how the heroine didn't fall at his feet when she met him.

"No. No, thank you. You men are the same. Thinking you can come on to a woman and throw some cheesy lines and suggestions. Then, boom, they immediately drop their panties at you".

Yes, she did not throw her panties at him, he had to chased her.

I could have done without the OWs drama. What's the point of(view spoiler)
Nance
This was a little traumatizing in the beginning, and I did shed some tears. Reagan is beyond affected to the point that she moves away from her hometown of Boston finally settling in Chicago. My heart really went out to her, and when she gets a new job that is at a prestigious business empire, she's over the top. Her first day, though, has her encountering CEO Andrew Powers. Let's just say that their encounters are pretty much horrible. She bumps into him not once but twice and spills coffee on ...more
TF
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars
Nikki Costello
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

Wow what a rollercoaster of emotions this book will take you on. I hated having to put the book down to work and sleep. It was one of those where you couldn't wait to turn the page to see what was going to happen but on the other hand you don't want it to end.
I was only a few pages in and I had tears in my eyes but they were definitely worth it.

Reagan was all ready to graduate from college and sta
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves

Break out the tissues and make sure you've got hours of free time because once you start reading this you won't be able to put it down even when you're ugly crying! Emotional, romantic, steamy, and so sweet Why I'm yours is yet another amazing book by one of my favorites C.A. Harms and a new favorite S. Moose. These ladies delivered the ULTIMATE romance with this book and I loved it!

One horrific night changed Reagan from the innocent, happy, and sweet girl she was, into an angry closed off woman
Liz
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Why I’m Yours by S. Moose and C.A. Harms. This was such an emotional, sweet and sexy story. It will captivate you from the start.

Reagan was excited to begin her new life after graduating from college. She was on the verge of having everything she wanted, until one man took it all away. Devastated, she all but shuts downs for years. Years later, ready to finally move forward, she moves to Chicago to be with her best friend and a new opportunity at Powers Financial. Though Reagan was at t
Cali Jewel
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emotionally charged, action packed, sweetly sexy, slightly dark and very real second chance at life romantic journey that captures your attention and hangs on. Highly engaging and realistic charters you want to get to know more about.

Drew and Reagan are so perfectly flawed (each in their own way) yet charmingly matched. Dawson just makes you want to cuddle and protect him through it all. (so adorable) Remy, Aimee and Zoey are all so fun and interesting you can't help but want more. Completely f
Aicha
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
i loved this book because of the sore subject it contained and the journey the h had to take in order to heal.
We have Reagan who's a really strong heroine who built walls around her heart after the horrible thing that happened to her, in her new job she meets Drew who's an asshole to her from the start but she didn't cower away and stood up for herself which i really loved about the h and which interested Drew into pursuing her. I liked the romance between these two even though at times it was
Sarah Armstrong
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

This was a very good book, that dealt with a sensitive subject, but it was handled wonderfully. Drew & Reagan were great.
Jenn's Book Obsession
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4 Stars!

I’m so torn about this book. First, let me start off by say that I genuinely liked this story. There were many aspects to the story that I really enjoyed and loved about it. Reagan and Drew had me smiling with their initial reactions and the banter between each other. Once things started to heat up these two were nothing but explosive chemistry, passion and hot sex. And yes, the fact that Drew is an amazing, exceptional and devoted father earns him major brownie points and makes hi
Sarah Dale
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What more could I ask for then two of my favourite authors collaborating on a book! This is a fantastic receipe for a great read! I love CA Harms and I adore S Moose and together they delivered the outstanding romance that will have you captivated from start to finish.

The beginning of this book ripped my heart out but the rest of the book healed it and made me swoon. This is quite the emotional ride, from ugly crying to some hot steamy and beautifully romantic.

Reagan's life was changed after one
Nancy Metsch
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review**
CA Harms is one of my all time favorite Authors, and her teaming up with new to me Author S. Moose was a FANTASTIC IDEA!!!!
This book was just amazing. It shows that not matter how far down you get knocked, there is always a way to find your way back up. This is how I see Regan Holloway. She maybe small but she be mighty. The poor woman has been through hell. She goes to a party with her best friend Aimee and that night her entire life changes. Regan slowly hides within
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, suspense, and heartbreak.

This is Reagan and Drew’s story. Reagan thought she has it all until one man took all of it away from her. Now she is a little broken. When she finally moves to Chicago with her best friend she knows that changes are coming. She is drawn to a Drew but he is not a nice person. She knows that he feels she is a pain. Drew is raising his son and working. Not into love or commitment but Regan in her res
Konny
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why Im Yours by S. Moose and C.A. Harms is a standalone, full-length romance novel.
Drew Powers is a rich, successful CFO of a fortune 500 company. He has a temper and loves only his son Dawson. Dawson is beyond adorable.
Reagan Halloway had a hard past. After a horrible event at college, she runs and left everything behind. Now, years later shes back. A new job, rooms with her best friend and has her life put back together.
O n her first day at the new job she crashes into Drew. Theyre like cat an
Kathy West
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Warning: this book contains sexual assault which might be a trigger for some.

Raegan is trying to get her life back on track after something happened to her at the end of her senior year of college. Moving to Chicago and starting a new job seems to be exactly what she needed. Wanting to work on herself, Raegan has sworn off guys. What she didn't expect was for Drew to come into her life.
Drew is a successful business man who has an amazing son but a not so amazing ex-wife. When he sees Raegan fo
Anne Milne
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
When we first meet Reagan she’s a slightly naive young woman ready to leave college and experience life when one bad decision changes her life in ways she never could have foreseen.

Years late Reagan is now living in Chicago with her friend about to start her new job with a totally different perspective on life love and relationships. Her new job brings Drew the CEO of the company into her life and sparks fly between them from their first meeting.

It took me awhile to like Drew, apart from his s
Jamie
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the way these two authors combine their writing to give us this incredible story of Reagan and Drew. Reagan has been running from what happen to her many years ago. A New state with her best friend Aimee is what she needs and when she lands her dream.job she is ready to find.her grove but her boss's son and her don't make a good first impression. Drew has been on edge for a while and it doesn't help when the new employee dumps coffee on him. Well this starts a love hate relationship until ...more
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is a first read for me by CA Harms, she and S Moose really knocked it out of the park with this steamy, angsty read.
Reagan is just trying to live her life when a new City and job bring her into Dress life.
The angst and steam in this book.had me pulled right in.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Becky Rendon
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Why I'm Yours is an exercise in trust. A sweet story that doesn't exactly start that way. But with a feisty heroine and a rude dude boss, it's hard not to smirk, and smirk often.

As an unofficial stalker of both authors books, I was pleasantly surprised that they got together. Why I'm Yours doesn't disappoint either. It has the same sweet, sexy feel that both authors bring to the table.

Filled with fun characters, a quirky grandma, and friends I need to know more about this is the beginning of w
Elizabeth
Oct 09, 2017 rated it liked it
For me, this was a good read, but really struck me as way too long.
Reagan is a young woman who suffered a tragedy and has pulled herself up to start again. Drew is a successful business executive whose personal life fell apart. Fate brings these two together for a second chance at love and Life.
I liked the premise of the story, but found Reagan and Drew to both be slightly stiff characters and some of the situations they found themselves in were unrealistic.
My biggest issue with the book was t
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
First, I want to say, do not start reading this book until you have time to read in full! This story grabs you from the prologue while you are crying for Reagan. Your feels are going to be tested with this story. Second, if you are a fan of CA or Moose you are going to love how they collaborated this story together. Third, who doesn’t love kids in these stories. I will say you will not only love Dawson, however, your heart will break for him as well.
Reagan is ready to begin her career now that
Charli (charlithebookprincess)
My Thoughts:

I received an ARC of Why I'm Yours by S. Moose & C.A. Harms, and I am so happy that I did. This was my first book to read of theirs and it was heartbreaking, yet so very perfect. This is a standalone, contemporary romance about a girl finding her way back to herself and a single dad who is learning that he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life alone.

The Story. The first couple of chapters give the readers a glimpse into what happened to each of the characters in the past to
K.M
Actual rating 3.5-3.75 Stars.

Why I'm Yours by S. Moose and C.A. Harms is my first read by S. Moose. I've read previous books by C.A. Harms, so when given this opportunity to explore a new author and one I've enjoyed, I couldn't pass it up. I'm glad I did because it was a good read, but I just had a few issues.

Reagan had everything going for her, graduation coming up, a job lined up, great friends and a supportive mom. One night she suffered a heartbreaking moment in her life, trust and safety w
April Symes
This is one of the best romance books of 2017—I loved the co-authoring between my favorite authors CA Harms and S Moose. This story is such a rollercoaster of emotions that I was on the edge of my seat. The story prologue lets you know this isn’t just some innocent love story but the heroine is one you will be rooting for from the get go. Reagan Halloway was about to start a fantastic new life for she is about to graduate college but one night , one terrible, horrifying night changed her life co ...more
ASHLEY GAYHART
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I must say I am a huge fan of both S. Moose and C.A. Harms. But this is the first book I have read from them both, and I am not disappointed. This book is one that will give you all of the feels, it will take you on a roller coaster ride with all of your emotions, and leave you mad, then sad and then happy. You literally feel all of the characters emotions. The first three chapters left my mouth hanging open, I couldn't wait to see what the future held for both Reagan and Drew.

Reagan is a colleg
Brandy Roberts
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed why I'm yours everything about it just made a perfect story one that you should totally one click . I am a huge fan of C.A. Harms I've read a few of her books that are on my top list and S. Moose is new to me so I'll be checking out her books . Loved the fact that this is told in a dual point of view were they switch back and forth each chapter it's always good to see how the hero and heroine are feeling and it makes me fall for them even more . Lets just say that Reagan and Dre ...more
Michelle Austin
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Why I’m Yours was a great 5 star read.

Have the tissues ready because you need them right from the start. Just as Reagan is celebrating with her friends and looking forward to her new life after graduation everything is shattered in one night. Her anxiety gets the best of her and she leaves town.

We jump ahead three years.
Reagan is now in Chicago with her best friend Aimee. She is not the woman she once was, she is now cold and distant. Being nice brought m
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing

The first part of the book as very hard to read. If I had known what it included I would not have read the book BUT that said this was an incredible story and I would have missed out and it is a very important part of this story. So I do want to post this warning, something horrible happens to Reagan of a sexual nature and the author/s do an amazing job with that scene.

It happens on the end of Reagan's college career, and its so bad she misses graduation, runs from her friend and bestie, Aimee a
Marnie
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Survival, Healing and finally Love.

C.A Harms and S. Moose make a formidable writing team, and I will absolutely one-click everything I see from them in the future. Their writing is intense, shocking, witty and humorous. Like life often is.

Why I’m yours is about the survival and healing after a harrowing attack, which, disgustingly, is all too familiar to many women. Reagan Halloway had her life set. She’d done the hard yards, was ready to graduate and embrace life, until one man stole it all fro
Tania's Book Blog
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh my what a book. When I read the blurb I was a bit afraid because I didn't know what to expect. I was in the mood for a good emotional tug at your heart Book and this book did it.

Reagan was fun loving full of life with her entire life ahead of her until something tragic happens to her the night before her college graduation. Reagan wasn't the same after that and the light from her eyes disappeared. Fast forward three years later she's stronger than ever with a purpose to not let anyone else br
S. Moose is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of new adult romance. She writes emotional and romantic stories that will make you swoon, cry, yell, laugh, and love.

She is living her own happily ever after with a man who loves her with his whole heart. She is a proud mother to their beautiful son, and adorable puppy.

When she is not writing you can find her hanging out with her famil
More about S. Moose...