Start by marking “How to Be Thin in a World of Chocolate” as Want to Read:
How to Be Thin in a World of Chocolate

How to Be Thin in a World of Chocolate

Michele Connolly loves food. Burgers and pizza, waffles and chocolate. If Michele Connolly loves food. Burgers and pizza, waffles and chocolate. If there are two desserts that sound great, she will order both. She doesn’t count calories or exclude food groups or go on fad diets. She is not Paleo. She doesn’t exercise for hours a day or go to bootcamps. She is not gifted wi ...more
Published October 23rd 2017 by Finch Publishing (first published September 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about How to Be Thin in a World of Chocolate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Be Thin in a World of Chocolate

Karen Brooks
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have a confession to make. I have never read a diet book in my life. So, what made me read this one? Two things. One: I have just submitted my latest novel which involves a chocolate maker, so the title of this book (which I adore) piqued my interest. Secondly: it was recommended to me as not only a quick, tremendous read, but a potential Xmas present (though, I don’t know I’d want to give any of my friends a book on dieting…).

Only, How to Be Thin in A World of Chocolate isn’t only a diet book
Andrea
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really cute and a right giggle. Does make you feel good about enjoying being yourself and being kind to yourself in order to lose weight. Thanks for the fun!
Jenny
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, non-fiction
I picked this book up with not much anticipation, thought I would just read the first page, then maybe flick through it a bit. Before I knew it, I was on page 55 having read every single word. Brilliant little book. Very well written, keeps you turning the pages - "I'll just read this next bit......"

There are far too many diet tip books that "blah, blah, blah - heard it before - not at all useful - if it was that easy I would have already done it" But this book is so full of very helpful tips t
Kim
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
This was a giveaway from Goodreads. What a great little book! Easy to read with lots of simple, straightforward strategies to be more mindful of what we eat and make exercise a part of daily life. Simple messages that make so much sense and are very motivating.
Michelle
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
I was very surprised with how much I liked and took from this book.

I don't belive I am the target audience (early 20's, uni students), but this book was really worth my while.
I found the advice helpful and relevant- not just for food, but really just some common sense advise.

I would recommend this book to someone like me, wanting to start *really* trying to healthy- but without the urge to remove all joy from life.

-received as a good reads giveaway-
Cindy Sin
I had this as an audiobook and it was a nice easy listen. It just reiterates the knowledge that we all have about dieting and what it is that we should all be doing but in a lighthearted manner
Alexandra Vakili
Pokute
Jun 28, 2018
A
Dec 09, 2017
Michele Connolly’s Louder Minds blog and Facebook community have helped tens of thousands of introverts around the world to embrace their introvert personalities, celebrate their strengths, and enjoy their pleasures - though quietly, and in a well-planned way.

She has a Bachelor of Psychology and has written a thesis on personality and happiness.

She’s a minimalist, over-thinker, sharer of micro-e