Start by marking “Dishcloths to Crochet: Fun Designs to Brighten Your Kitchen!” as Want to Read:
Dishcloths to Crochet: Fun Designs to Brighten Your Kitchen!

Dishcloths to Crochet: Fun Designs to Brighten Your Kitchen!

Crocheters of all skill levels will delight in these playful patterns for crocheted dishcloths — they're as fun to make as they are to use! Animals, flowers, and fruits are among the themes of the 25 patterns, which include Sweet Strawberry, Perky Pig, Dandy Daffodil, and other designs.
Full-color photos accompany the easy-to-follow instructions. The directions also show ho
Published April 18th 2018 by Dover Publications

To ask other readers questions about Dishcloths to Crochet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dishcloths to Crochet

Jessica
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I don't recall ever reviewing a crochet pattern book before so I'm not entirely sure what all I should say about it. Forgive me if this review isn't extremely long. The patterns in this book are extremely easy to understand and follow along with. The work produced by these patterns are way too cute. I think my favorites were the owl and the penguin! Crochet dishcloths are some of my favorite things to make, mainly because I love using them so much. There's that new scrubby yarn out and it works ...more
Cathy Geha
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dishcloths to Crochet by Pat Olski

25 whimsical patterns for colorful cotton dishcloths or potholders are provided in this book that includes easy to follow directions. The copy I received for review purposes did not have photos of the finished products but the cover was splendid so if the rest not shown on the cover are half as fun this should be a delightful book for anyone wanting to create charming dishcloths for themselves or others.

Thank you to NetGalley and Dover Press for the ARC – This
Yvette (bookworlder)
May 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dishcloths to Crochet includes full color pictures of 25 dishcloth patterns, ranging from traditional to whimsical. Dishcloths are such practical thing to crochet, and their small size makes them achievable in a short time. With such an interesting variety that I found myself a little indecisive when it came to picking which ones I would try.

The dishcloths included are of a pleasing array, from very traditional flower in thread crochet to a quite fussy and impractical horse. Each pattern has a
Julie Barrett
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dishcloths to Crochet Fun Designs to Brighten Your Kitchen! by Pat Olski
Wanted to review this book because I crochet and I continually make dish cloths as gifts and am looking for what's available now.
Book starts with a short introduction and then a gallery of desings with names and brilliant colors and shapes. So many cute things to make. Lobster would be one of my favorites and penguin and crab-I live on the coast in New England. 25 whimsical animals and such.
List of abbreviations and basic in
Teresa
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I love handmade items and these Crochet Dishcloths are so pretty can't wait to have them in my kitchen. My Daughter and Mom are going to help me make them all. We may even make a set for each of the girls in our family.

The book is filled with easy to follow instructions but you do have to know a little about crochet and how to read the patterns. There are 25 patterns in the book, not just the 5 on the cover. There is a list of the abbreviations and a needle conversion chart.

Each pattern shows
Jessica
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I normally don’t pay attention to dishcloth books. They are boring and repetitive to me. However this book caught my attention. There are different designs then I am used to seeing for dishcloths. Some I wouldn’t dream of actually using. I would use them as decoration. Even as appliques to baby blankets maybe! I love when I can come up with idea to use things that they where not meant for. The patterns seem well written. I haven’t been able to test them as my hands have been hurting very bad due ...more
Patrica Liebe
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book through NetGalley and the publishers for an honest review.I have always loved to crochet and in the past few years my arthritis has prevented me from doing the larger projects. This great book of fun and colourful projects is just right for me to continue my love of the craft. Some of these projects would be great to start teaching children who wish to learn to crochet and for them to end up with a great gift to give to someone they love. The wonderful array of co ...more
Courtney
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why it took me so long to review this book. I learned to crochet this summer and was able to make a few of these adorable patterns for holiday gifts. The owl is probably my favorite, but the bee is also adorable.

In general, the instructions are easy to follow, the patterns work up quickly and easily, and the designs are simply adorable. This is a great book for every skill set and level.
Ann
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great gift for any crocheter. It has quick easy to read patterns with a good color picture of each dishcloth. Animals and flowers make these cute to have laying around in the kitchen. These patterns are also good for using up leftover yarn from previous projects that are filling up your yarn drawers. Some very easy and others a little more advanced. I'll be making these for hostess gifts and for my own kitchen. I received this free ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Jeanne Grace
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an Advanced Reader Copy from NetGalley for my unbiased opinion of the book. I really enjoy making dishcloths in this book! I appreciated the abbreviation and no-nonsense patterns. I made the perky pig, wild watermelon. and busy bumblebee. I loved the quirky names for each project. I plan on working my way through this book and will make a great gift for my other crochet friends!
Dana
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
These are cute and unique dishcloth designs! They are so adorable that I would just want to hang them as decoration. The instructions are well written and I think that people will enjoy crocheting them.
Amanda
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Oh my goodness, so stinking cute! I loved using leftover yarn to make these quick and easy dishcloths. Patterns are easy-to-follow, with a nice picture of each finished item.

Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for a copy of this , I voluntarily chose to review.
Polly Krize
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book is full of innovative, fun little dishcloths to crochet. The patterns are well written and simple to understand, allowing crocheters of all experience to make them. The bee is on my list!
Beckie
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crochet
Cute book of potholders.
Jo
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ready for the summer! Colorful collection of dishcloths for any occasion. Very easy step to step tutorials.
Alexis
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was filled with really cute designs. Some were too cute to use to clean dirty dishes, but could be adapted for other projects. Others seemed just right to update the look of dishcloth. I liked the plain squares that are embellished with motifs like lobsters, as you can add to existing cloths or just make the base if you want. I especially liked the pig and pineapple cloths. Patterns were easy to follow and most can easily be accomplished by an experienced beginner crocheter.
Gaby F.
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has the cutest dish cloth patterns. You simply cannot go wrong buying this book. I like the patterns very much because they cheer up the kitchen and bring a splash of color to the kitchen sink.
Jenny Houle
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
All 25 patterns in DISHCLOTHS TO CROCHET are adorable, offering a variety of different styles (from animals to flowers to leaves) for one to make. Several of the patterns are made using size 5 cotton, several in size 10, and several in either DK or worsted. I assume you could adjust your dishcloth as you see fit, but obviously you'd end up with a much larger dishcloth. This was actually where my one missing star came into play...I really prefer my dishcloths to be made of DK or worsted for durab ...more
Alexandra
Mar 30, 2018
Katherine
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is full of cute crochet dish cloths! The directions are well written and easy to follow. I was able to make several of these cloths in a few hours each. The photos are good, and the finishing tips are handy. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to make cute dish cloths.
Denice Langley
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even the most experienced needle worker needs new inspiration and ideas sometimes. I've been crocheting the same patterns for many years but have now made many of the patterns in this book. Thank you for the wonderful additions to my kitchen!
Kim