Start by marking “Filthy Love (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #4)” as Want to Read:
Filthy Love (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #4)

Filthy Love

(Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #4)

They call him a deadly sociopath.
For years he was that man.
Without emotional sanity.
The little bit of a thing changed him.
Seventeen, his president’s sister
and too innocent for what Hawk craved.

With forbidden love came great stalking.
Can he fight the stains left by his demons?

The VP of the Renegade Souls MC
will do anything for Gia Marinos.
Including walking away from his c
Published June 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Filthy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filthy Love

Jenn
There's not enough stars for my gorgeous sociopath VP

Have you ever started a series and fallen so hard for a secondary character you were equal parts itching to finally get your hands on their book and dreading it at the same time? Dreading it because, not only will his story be over ( boo hoo ) but after 3.5 books of building his story up in your head, there is no possible way the author can do him justice. That is, unless that author is the brilliant author lady who knows what works in a
Naomi
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
please be hawk!!...or Lawless!!...i love me a bad man...

yes it was Hawk and Gias story!!.
And oh holy shit was good...so FLIPPING deep and dirty..don't forget hot and dirty! Hawk has so many demons he doesn't want to infect Gia, but she knows what she wants and she goes for it!, and she gets her monster!Hawk fights it 100% but he knows when he is beat and his "lil bit" owns him mind, body, black Heart and soul! She has unleashed his monsters. And she invited them to play!
I really couldn't put it
Gonewiththeromance
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 INSANE STARS for my PSYCHO Hawk!

“I love you with every cracked ache of my heart. With my dying breath you will be my only. My one. My true.” V.Theia, I'm obsessed by Hawk, by this series , by your captivating writing! I consume your books like my favorite Reese peanut butter sticks!

I loved loved loved everything about this book! To begin with, I was intrigued by Hawk from very start and anticipated this book for so long. Now, without any doubts and I can say Hawk/Gia are my power couple of th
Bookgeek23
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: romance readers who want epic HEA
☆☆☆☆☆ I'm so freaking Hawk High I can't think straight! ☆☆☆☆☆

Why the fuck doesn’t GR have a infinity star button?

Back when Dirty Salvation was released I knew instantly the moment I saw Hawk scowling on the page as he swaggered his big mountain self and then doing some vigorously angry hand-DIY in the shower that he would be my book boyfriend. No doubt about it, that secondary character grabbed hold of me by the ovaries and he was mine! Throughout three books the author has dripped bits and
SBooks
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Hawk, the notorious Vice President from those infamous Renegade Souls MC gang.
He was the antihero we all attached to.

Moody.
Hateful.
Unapproachable, Hawk was all of it. It only seemed his heart felt for Gia Marinos.

We learn pretty early on how Gia has always felt the exact same way for Hawk. Both loving each other for ten long years and she decided enough was enough, she was getting her unlikable man.

What I loved about this book, starting with the prologue which swept me away instantly and the
Hollye Hill
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So wonderfully filthy!

V. Theia has become one of my favorite authors! Her weighting sucks you in and holds on to you, I'm just excited to be able to read her work!
Elisha Blade
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
* I received an ARC at no cost from the author *

———————————————————————-

First i must say Preacher is still my book boyfriend. Now holy Hawkness!!

From the first page it was line after line. And i mean unforgettable lines that you just want to write down and remember because they were so dang perfect. This author always has those one liners that just stand out, but this has one of those on like every page. Epic from page one.

I didn’t think any of Hawk’s book would be that funny because he has se
Brenda
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For the first time ever I’m going to pull two quotes that sum up this book for me. And I can honestly say that I will not be giving any spoilers with them because You know with V you will have a HEA.. unless you’re Tiny..

“He worshiped, completely obsessed over a woman who was so far out of his league he would need to catch three connecting buses to even have a shot at licking her zip code.”

Almost to the point of insanity Hawk loved his little bit of a thing. I never thought his story that would
Nancy George
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Filthy Love
By: V. Theia
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

For 10 years Hawk has avoided Gia.  She was too young for him.  He did not want to stop her from persuing her dreams.  Let alone she was his Presidents little sister which everyone knows is a no go.

Gia has loved Hawk since she was 17.  But he turned her away after one kiss.  But she can not seem to get him out of her heart or head.  She knows all of his quirks and she loves him anyway.

What happens when he can not avoid Gia anymore?  When secrets come to light how does
✭JoJo✭
Goddamn this book for ruining me for all other book boyfriends!

Hawk was perfect.
Gia was perfect.

Every slow-burn hot second between these two had my heart beating fast.

I fell so hard in love I can’t see straight! I cried, I laughed, and I fell in mega unlovable-unapproachable biker love. A must, must, must read for all MC fans who love a HEA with characters who work for their love.

The way Gia loved Hawk for every broken surly piece of him and never wanted him to change.

I loved her determinat
Skyler
Oh, boy. Where to begin. I won’t rehash the synopsis, Instead I’ll say being a fan of this MC series already, Hawk was much looked forward to and he gave me what I wanted and more!

It was line after line of absolute perfection. The hot lines, the dirty lines, the heart aching lines, the funny lines. My kindle looks like a crime scene of pink highlighter and I don’t regret a thing. What I’ve known now since I’ve binged this author is she gives the most memorable stories, characters and lines. I lo
V. Theia
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
He's LIVE! The sociopath you've waited for.

See the consuming and filthy way Hawk loves his little bit of a thing.

US: https://goo.gl/BX9up1
UK: https://goo.gl/TxZM6X
CA: https://goo.gl/xYLc4d
AU: https://goo.gl/my9va9

#ReadyToGetFilthy

Tamara Harrington
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Mother Of Pearl!!!!!
5 very big psycho stars!!!!
If there was any way for me to give this book any more than 5 stars, I would be doing it with a smile on my face. Now it is no secret that Rider and Reaper are my first loves but I can tell you right now that Hawk has filled a place in my heart that I didn't even know I had for him to fill.
Now saying that, holy hotness Batman, there is so much more to Hawk then you can ever imagine and because I don't like giving spoilers, I will tell you that
I need a HEA
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Biker Romance Lovers
I was dying to get my greedy hands on this book. D Y I N G.

Spoiler Alert HAWK WAS PERFECTION

This book touched on a lot of topics. Abuse, healing, acceptance of ones own skin, strength within and trust.

I loved how within a romance we got these two people just aching to be with one another but the shackles of Hawk’s horrendous past just wouldn’t allow himself to be happy. In his mind he’d built himself into this monster who wasn’t affected by emotions.

I loved how it was touched upon that
Beth Frank
This is my honest review.

Even though we don’t really get to know Hawk until this book, he has owned me since Dirty Salvation. There was just something about him. We find out in Filthy Love that there is so much more to this man.

Hawk has been obsessed with his little bit of a thing since he first laid eyes on her. Gia has been in love with Hawk since she was a teenager. Being a stubborn Marinos, Gia knows who she wants and she will not let anyone stand in her way. Neither of them knew about the
Taylor
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book!! It is one that will stick with me forever!! There is so much to say about Hawk and his little bit that there is just not enough words to truly express how much love they have for each other. Their love is the type of love that everyone should be able to have. It will swallow you whole and be so consuming that you will not know anything else. It can come with so much sadness that it will bring you to your knees but you know the other person will be there to help you back up, this i ...more
Sasha Gonzalez
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: want-to-read
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
My Hawk heart is full

OMG What an absolutely winner. It feels like I've waited eons to have Hawk's story. To know what made this dark, broken man the way he was. I'm already on the band wagon for those Renegade Souls MC boys, they're my chocolate covered chocolate of enjoyment. But HAWK was my man throughout. I wanted his book badly!!

And hell, what a story. I never expected it at all. I feel like my heart has been put in a blender but magically taped back together by the end. Because the end
julianne
I wish I could give this 10 stars as that's what it deserves. V has done it again with the latest in the Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga.

This time it's the turn of the psychopath Hawk... I'd tell you his real name but it would be a spoiler so let's just say it's absolutely perfect for him.

I fell in love with Hawk initially when he stalked across the club house to Zara at the start of Dirty Salvation and this book just shows how my faith in him was justified. He's not perfect but he's hot with a
Lynn Germer
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Pluto stood no chance of existing alone, then what the fuck had Hawk going for him, because every time he saw her, smelled her, heard her name mentioned he was pulled into her atmosphere, swallowed up in the beauty." I will carry this love story in my heart forever. Ms. Theia once again brings a story of a man and woman destined to be together, but not without one hell of a fight. This love story has hope, heart, so much humor, a badass woman and a man who loves her with everything he is. Walki ...more
Emani
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I still don't have the words for how much I love this book. Hawk and his little bit hit all the right feelings. To be inside his mind and see how much of a softy he really was. Like, not wanting to hit Lawless if he was holding one of his kittens. How much Hawk cared for Krusher.

When can we talk about that chapter? You know what chapter! Because...because...damn! My man is so sexy and dangerous!

Ri
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best one of the series

Holy titfire. This book was the best one of the series. I devoured the first three books of this series so far and loved each standalone story so very much but Hawk truly owned me (Lawless is a close second). From the very first introduction, I knew there was a story behind what made him the way he was. His behavior did not frighten me nor did it make me think he was a bad man. Boy, was I right to feel that way because he was everything. EVERYTHING.

Colton Hawk made me s
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: readers who love biker MC with a happy end
Damn, Theia.... out... of....the...motherchucking… park.

HAWK!! Jesus.

She speaks to me on a level between author and reader that just makes me feel all the feelings she wants me to feel from her words. I’m deeply in love with Hawk and have been since book 1. My favorite MC biker of all time.

This book was everything. My favorite so far.

description You’ve been dry-grinding my stomach for the past minute, little bit. You have an ache and I have the cure.

Every word I felt. Every scene was perfection, from sw
M. Corchis
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Hawk and Gia's story...
If you want someone taken out, you call the sociopath. In this case, it's Hawk, VP of the Renegade Souls MC & best friend of Rider, the Prez.
There is an unwritten law amongst brothers, stay away from their families and don't date their kin.
That is one thing, but is stalking okay? Possibly not for Gia (Little Bit of a Thing) Marinos, who happens to be the sister of the Prez of the Renegade Souls and the one woman that Hawk has always wanted.
The problem with la
Lauren Cooper
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was EVERYTHING. Victoria enticed me with her words and forced me to fall in love with Hawk and then broke my heart. The sociopath was oh so underserving of his past but Jesus does Victoria make it up to him!
Gia was an amazing leading female character, I don’t think anyone could have written someone better for Hawk. They are a match made in sociopathic heaven. Gia gets a bit stabby and I loved that about her! Hawk gets a little softer and damn if my ovaries didn’t nearly explode!!
I di
A.J. Daniels
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page I was hooked and invested in Hawk and Gia’s story. At some point it stopped being words on a page and began feeling like I was right there with them, experiencing all the ups and downs as they were happening. I loved it and can’t wait for the next book in this series.
Nicole
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Filthy Love is that book you read that when you finish you wish you can have your mind erased so you can reread and feel all the highs and lows, all the emotions again and again. Filthy Love is the fifth book in the Renegade Souls MC series but I have been longing since the first book to get a glimpse inside the heart and soul of Hawk! I was not disappointed and received so much more than I anticipated.
Hawk is a beautiful mess. A past with so much heartache, pain and ugliness that he didn’t th
Emma Mills
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I shamefully admit to not having read the books that come before this, but I never was one for doing things by the rules. And I say shamefully because these characters are so damn lovable and this writer weaves such a fantastic tale, that I know I will be going back to the beginning and meeting them all. And yes, I fell hard for Hawk. How could I not?
I suggest you do the same.
Katherine
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I've ever stated you MUST read a book but I not only really, really think you should, I think you'll be happy you did.
If I was given only two words to sum up this excellent MC romance they would be: LOVE & INTENSE
IMO in another author's hands this story & the characters could have been ruined through mishandling &/or insufficiently immersive writing, but not Ms. Theia. She managed to grab me by the heartstrings & throat & not let me go until my emotions had been
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Renegade Souls MC...: Flithy Love -Book 4 (Spoiler Free) 17 22 Jun 28, 2018 04:17AM
  • Revived (The Unexpected Series-Book One)
  • Ride-along (Bounty County, #1)
  • Baking With A Rockstar (A Brooksville Novel Book 1)
  • Letting You Go
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
  • Parrish
  • Snared Rider (Lost Saxons #1)
  • Choosing Us
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #4)
  • Screw You: An Enemies to Lovers Office Romance
  • Unbreakable Bond (Book 1 in the Fated Mates Duet)
  • Bastiano Romano
  • City Of Sin
  • Heart's Insanity (Angel Fire Rock Romance, #1)
  • Spring Fling
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club #4)
  • Bound by Love (Brie's Submission Book 17)
  • Saving Glory (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club #4)
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga (6 books)
  • Dirty Salvation (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #1)
  • Preacher Man (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #2)
  • Tracking Luxe (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #3)
  • Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #5)
  • Untitled (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #6)
“His massive body was just … sprawled.
Big, beautiful and just present.
A little dirty, a little angry. All masculine.”
9 likes
“Hawk would always remain in her heart.
Forever.
First love was powerful.”
9 likes